Naruto Age of the Past
Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)

Go down 
+2
Hakame Hoshigaki
Roland Ootsutsuki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) Empty
PostSubject: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Roland has been training since dawn had broken, while their trip was short he had decided to try and get a crack at his next element during their downtime. The element he was trying to train was earth, he already had fire and wind as well as having access to all of them when he used his cloak. Yet he did not wish to overly rely on that thing just yet, he had plenty of tricks up his sleeves but it was time to flesh out his library of jutsus. The first step to this of course was to obtain the earth element, the ninja who grew through his attainment of Bankai had woke up far before his Sensei. The young man doubted that he was unnoticed and yet the Kazekage allowed him to train for a while before the sun came up. Roland donned the blue and grey armor of the Mandalorian attaching his equipment silently and reverently, next he would attach his Zanpakuto to his hip and Kabutowari to his back. The One Ring was as always on his left ring finger, and it still called out from him from time to time even though it's last master was slain by his own hands it still wished and craved for evil though Roland refused to indulge.

He was working on changing the form of his chakra, he was used to the other elements as he had them since his birthing, however this one would be a completely new experience for him. It felt odd and foreign to even try and yet he had a deep desire to and as such he persevered. Roland Ootsutsuki was not one to back down from a challenge, and had never let something involving knowledge to beat him. No matter what, no matter how long it took Roland made sure that eventually he would grow to surpass the challenge. So to was it with this, he already felt as if he could open a new pathway as it was and it felt solid. Unlike the other pathways which were smooth Roland felt that the solidness of the pathways were more from the nature of the element than his failure. The alien feeling in the veins of his chakra was a sensation unlike any he had felt in his life. Still, it felt his own, it was his own, it was just a tad bit different to the man. It took about three minutes for the ninja's brain to realize he had started the journey of learning a new element and endorphins pumped through his brain just as when he learned any piece of esoteric knowledge, won any contest, helped others, and many things of the like.

Still Roland was yet to know that this was not going to be the most interesting part of his day, it had just begun after all. The pink salmon of the sky was swimming in the lower currents painting it's majesty across as birds began to wake up and begin their melody of chatter. The forest was beginning to awaken, and Roland had a good feeling about his day.

WC-522
Back to top Go down
Brink
Kage
Brink

Character sheet
Character Name: Akarui Tamashi
Clan: Ghoul
Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:10 pm

It would be a somewhat beautiful start to the day as brink would find himself lost wandering through some lands that he didn’t quite know the exact terrain of but it was rather silent and allowed from him to catch up on a slight bit of reading in the trees before he would begin his day… as for what he was reading or rather should be said studying upon would be things out of the normal ‘chakra’ nature and more toward being completely intone with one’s self and using more of spiritual based things as forms of negotiation, attacking, or even simply to mellow yourself out. However, his reading would have been interrupted with a unique smell hitting the man’s noise as he would slowly let his mind wander into it and then he would find himself sliding down from the tree branch he was in an would slowly walk toward the new found aroma it wasn’t that of a human nor a ghoul no this was something different and for some strange reason it was seemingly a scent that would not draw a memory of hatred nor delight so this experience was sure to provide some entertainment for his boring everyday life.

Therefore, as he would be approaching the scene that would have been it seemingly was a man in armor with a few extra accessories that didn’t seem of any interest to the man but he would not simply waste his time stalking this man for rather he had some question for him rather than having the pure intent to eat him for he already would have had his meal for the day earlier that morning but would find some interest in the man now standing five meters in front of him.

“Hey there stranger would you know as to what land I am in? I seemingly got lost and am not familiar with this area…”

This wouldn’t be a lie but it would rather be far from the truth because normal Brink would not be this polite unless need be as for greetings or perhaps simply for going undercover for one reason or another… however, he would have a slight smile on his face as he would unlike normal be in a black hoodie, some seemingly tattered blue jeans and black shoes. He would not have covered his right eye however, for he had learned to control that seemingly decades ago so he had no reason to fear it’s arrival if he was to find himself either excited to eat this new found subject or simply excited with the conversations that would proceed after the little greets would go on either way the man would seemingly have a good feeling about meeting this strange armored man today…

--------------------------
TWC - 460
Back to top Go down
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Character Name: Toshiro "Yukizuka" Hitsuguya
Clan: Yuki/Inuzuka
Element: Water, Ice

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:30 pm

A Man with purple hair suddenly rode up on the back of a giant golden bird, his green Armor upon and the swords on his hips, two on either hip, he passed the man with white hair from behind him as the question was asked, and he would speak " Well there are the lands of Fire, under current rule of Kirito, May I ask what is your reason for asking?" Kikato would look down to the man from the back of his chocobo
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Roland had noticed the man's chakra and spiritual output by the time he had ventured close enough, but he went on about his regular business there was no hostile hook to his energy after all. The boy approached with tattered clothing, it seemed as if he had been in the wild for quite some time. Roland had felt a few things in this man as he approached, nothing of note and the hunger he detected Roland assumed was akin to his hunger for knowledge, never would he even fantasize that the man in front of him hungered for flesh. The Ninja spoke after Roland felt the approach of his teacher, but Roland focused on this newcomer instead. While not entirely truthful, the person was certainly not malicious to him and as such Roland would humor his question. Or at least that was his plan until his master replied for him.

"Welcome to the camp by the way, I am known as Bishop" Roland would speak, his soft voice further muffled by the helmet somehow had no problem reaching the ears of the others.

184 WC
Back to top Go down
Brink
Kage
Brink

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:51 pm

Brink would let out a slight sigh as he would hear a voice seemingly coming from above and behind him and then hearing the reply from the armored man almost at the same moments though he wouldn’t over react and would stay calm for once more the scent of these two men where rather similar in the fact that they both weren’t exactly human, with that it would only bring more excitement to the man rather than anything.

“As for why I asked it is because I am lost and didn’t know where I was but the lands of fire seems I have traveled quite far from where I was ones… Also it is nice to meet you Bishop and whoever it is behind me you can call me brink.”

He didn’t truly like his first name anymore and not many people would know him by the name of brink but rather perhaps some of his other alias would have given him away if the tails of the ghouls had yet reached this land. However, it didn’t matter at the moment and he would simple await a reply from the man behind him to possible identify himself before the conversation could move forward though he would speak one last sentence before letting the others go on about whatever other question they may have for the man for in this situation he wouldn’t be able to quite yet be the person to ask all the questions he wanted.

“Now that you know why I am out here I would like to know as to why you all are out here so early in the morning though from the smell of sweat it seems at least Bishop was out here for training…”

It would be a rough guess but his nose tends never to fail him so he would await their reply’s slightly laughing at the response of Bishop telling him it was a camp instead of just giving him the truth, though he wouldn’t through the man directly into his metal group of liars for he would do the same thing perhaps having a little fun when meeting a rather mysterious man in the woods in the early morn.

--------------------------
TWC - 828
Back to top Go down
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:59 pm

"We were going to visit the town of Tanzaku, I am called Sandman by the way" he was proud of his student for the adverseity of name, it was after all the first lesson he taught his student, he would then turn the chocobo around after he passed to man so they were face to face, he would then get off the chocobo and would nod to the man, "Well you looked like you have certainly traveled far, I am sure you would like to come and take a rest" he would offer a seat that was a fallen log to the man as he sat across the way
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:20 pm

Brink, it was an interesting name for an interesting person, it seemed extremely suitable however like it was custom tailored for this person standing in front of him. Roland waited for each of the men to speak as it was custom of him due to his vast training in his younger years. Roland, while a perfect soldier was not exactly anywhere near as battle hungry as the other two however and as such he was already relaxed after a brief conversation. This did not cause him to miss the flicker of doubt in the other man's soul, and as such when the others were done speaking he would open his mouth and remove his helm staring directly into Brink's eyes. Roland's piercing blue orbs were not sharp, they were quizzical, and so was the tone of his voice when he spoke "Perhaps some breakfast that I cooked earlier on the campfire if you hunger?"

Roland was not too sure what to make of this other person, yet he felt like he would know more about this person as he would be sticking around for a while. It was what Roland called his intuition that told him this, something the ninja relied heavily upon.

203 WC

909 Total WC
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:30 pm

Creepy creeper reporting for duty. Ultimate shadow activated.
Back to top Go down
Brink
Kage
Brink

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:53 pm

Brink would look at the man that would have offered him food even before that of the man that offered him a seat and raise a brow as if to say what makes you feel I am hungry, though it would draw a bit of an interesting dilemma for the man for if he said yes he would have to use his little tricks to act as if he was swallowing the food and later throw it up before becoming sick from the sheer presence of it within his body or he could simply do the logical thing and decline for honestly he wasn’t at all hungry to begin with…

“No I am fine on the breakfast though if you have some coffee that would be wonderful, also I can stand for the time being I just got finished reading in a tree actually I was simply enjoying the morning quite before everything would awake from their slumber.”

He did enjoy the two it would seem giving out rather cute nicknames they seemed to have received one being bishop and the other sandman though with that title it would give a bit of information of their background or a possible bit of information at least for the man now resting on a log for it would seem or at least safe to assume that he was from the wind country which was known to be a vast desert and to be ruled over by a man named Kikato Rinku though he wouldn’t quite spoil the fun for after all these were all mere assumptions from a little pet name they would have given the man.

“So Sandman and Bishop those are rather interesting names, however, why were you going into the town of Tanzaku if I may ask business or simply exploring what all the world has to offer.”

Though Brink honestly didn’t care it would seem he would be talking with these gentlemen for a while and it would be wise to at least seem to give an appearance of wanting to hold a normal boring conversation but truly his mind would still be trying to figure out just exactly where these two men that sat and stood before his eyes.

-----------------
TWC - 1,200
Back to top Go down
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:13 pm

"Well I personally am looking for two more students to join along in the adventures of this one here, but sadly I feel my time may be running up soon" he would look to Bishop and then to Brink and let out a soft sigh, and then he would seeminly daze out of the convo for the time being

(Yall may continue on with eachother until I am needed)
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:22 pm

Roland had noticed something strange in the Soul of his Sensei the past couple days, and with his last sentence his worries were confirmed. Still that was not the first thought on Roland's mind "Nay, if I wished to drink the dirt I would. It does not fit my pallet I suppose" his voice held a bit of mirth at this, he had never much liked coffee. His thoughts were then brought to a stretching thought of pure fear, and Roland activated his Nen ability with startling reaction he had sensed someone suddenly appear and out of pure instinct he ripped the energy out of the shadows it had appeared in, who was in there he did not know but this would certainly interrupt anything he wished to say after, his full attention would be on this energy he had pulled out of the shadows, no doubt it would form into the body of someone. The pure primal fear had heightened his senses even beyond their normal being, and if he had not been so focused on the being in the shadow he probably would have known secrets that Kikato and Brink no doubt wanted to keep, still all his energy and focus was on ripping the thing out as soon as it appeared. Spying was awful in the ninja world, and Roland was physically beaten whenever he failed this test and he did not plan on failing this one. As he pulled, a wash of Purple light hued their whole surroundings and Roland also tried to affect the spirits of Kikato and Brink, he would boost them and himself in anticipation of a fight however diplomacy was always his go to and as such he stated with a cold steal ring in his voice "Be ye friend of foe?" he would ask this all within miliseconds after activating his ability as the person from the shadows had formed not fifty meters in front of the three.

WC - 327
TWC - 1,236
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Hikari had been practicing her aim before she had suddenly felt a tug on her and somehow was pulled into fire country by her shadows. Yeesh, that Roland kid really was something if he was able to do such a thing. As she suddenly was teleported into the clearing she would currently be in a kneeling position, her scythe in it's blade mode currently firing off a round. Upon her was her normal armor and full set of weapons, along with her sealing scrolls tucked away within her kimono. Noticing herself in the clearing with her ultimate shadow she would cancel the technique and turn towards Roland, scythe in hand. Nodding towards her cousin, she would speak. "Honestly, you should be more careful with that, what if I was a threat? Anyway, "Sandman" over there is my cousin so I hope that answers your question. Anyway....." She would activate her Issetsugan and create a simple throne which she would then sit on before continuing. "You can call me Queen. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Brink
Kage
Brink

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:28 pm

It would seemingly all happen within an instant as Bishop would seemingly shoot out a purple aura that seemed to have no negative effects on Brink however, he would swiftly turn around to see a women kneed on the floor as a bullet would shoot by his face a mere five meters away not hitting him and passing by the “sandman” and having him resting on the wooden log that he had sat on to begin with, him being about seemingly ten meters away in length and ten meters away from his right shoulder at the time. However, he would not even have time to think about this for his body would seemingly move on instinct before the women could even fully begin to lift her head as she would speak he would move at a break neck speed off 250 as he would seemingly move in a flash and as he would recall the events that would have transpired before he would turn around and once more be looking at the two men he was originally facing it would seem that he would have caused a rather horrific scenario for he would have seemingly sprouted wings and would sail over the floor off his feet only about five inches off the ground in a clear line with no forestry or any rocks in sight toward the new found person and as his wings would seemingly reach her neck he would crystalize them and with his speed they would easily seemingly slash through her flesh like butter as he would then slam his feet onto the ground and break pivoting on his right foot and would rapidly shoot all fifty available shots seemingly going from her legs upward into her back going at a speed of 100 and having a piercing power of 100, if this would all go out smoothly the women would surely be dead her head flying in the air and her body seemingly full of piercing before anyone would even realize what truly was going on. His right eye would be a dark black seemingly showing an abyss of all his sins and his pupil would be a crimson red that of the color of blood that would be raining down. However, his left eye would remain the same hazel coloration that it would have been to begin with his body seemingly just now relaxing from the actions that would have just transpired which would seemingly would have all happened in mere seconds not enough time for truly anyway to react nor enough time for the women to have lifted her head fully.

With Bishop’s activation of what would be known as Flaming spirit this would have been what gave the man the edge over his seeming opponent that would negatively take effect to this jutsu slowing them, dropping their health and their strength all by 200 while the opposite would have happened for Kikato and Brink, therefore, it would seemingly be impossible even if the women wanted to react to do so for with her new found limitations and natural ability it would seem like she would be defenseless against the man as Brink would have moved only mere seconds after the wave would have passed him and her head wouldn’t have lifted before it would hit her this would all seemingly happen in a near perfect timing and end all in a horrific flash. Therefore, after the man would seemingly come to his senses he would only speak a few words…

“Who the hell is this women and why the hell was she spying on us?”

His face would be emotionaless as if taking another human life was nothing for the man and any sign of
regret or mercy was not in his eyes for he had done nothing wrong other than to do what he seemingly was trained to and that was to not ask questions when attacked but rather handle the situation and ask questions later…

claiming hits based on current positions and based on IC positions and possibilities:

Hikari's current stat  page :

------------------------

TWC - 1,864
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:28 pm

The Chomei would get free after the death of Hikari, and before Kikato could say anything about any questions being asked. Then after a fight between Bishop and Chomei the Beast would be ripped into two halves, a Yin and a Yang half, and with the Help of the Shukaku Sand clone, they would Imperial Sand Temple Seal the two Halves into each of the two younger Ninja that was with him, Roland and Brink, and with that, Kikato would Ask Brink to Join him and his village, and then they made their claims on the Body of Hikari, Kikato would wish his Cousin well, even though they parted on not so good terms, he was not fully insensitive, he would take his claims and would begin to lead the way back you Ukiyoe
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Roland approached Brink and rested his hand on his shoulders, "You got that one, I'm gonna get this one" and with that he removed his helmet and unbuckled his sword belt before launching himself forward for a later detailed fight with the beast. Upon his success the Kazekage sealed the two halves Roland had split earlier into each of the other ninja there, he also planted the seeds of loyalty in Brink or so Roland would hope. They took their claim of the corpse, Roland taking what he needed, among that were two vials of blood, A rinnegan, her puppets, and another of the legendary swords of the mist, the blast sword.

-Claiming Earth and these that I have detailed in my post, exit unless stopped-

Last edited by Roland of the JIF on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brink
Kage
Brink

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Brink would nod his head to both men when one would ask him to join his village, and the other telling him seemingly to relax as he would fight the monstrosity that would emerge from the dead body, after a rather interesting battle would have gotten underway brink would have thought that the only reason he would have agreed to go with these men was for the simple fact that they had truly peek his interest and for that they deserved his attention for whatever amount of time they would be able to hold it.

Therefore, after the battle between Roland and a seemingly tailed beast Brink would have seemingly smelled and heard a calling for him coming from one of the many weapons that was around the dead body of whoever, it was that had fallen to his wings. However, as he would draw closer to the blade seemingly calling for him it would become more apparent that they were both not from this world so with that he would take the blade known as the demon sword yamato,  and with it she would have had two particular eyes activated one being a rather green color with an interesting design in it and the other being a seemingly fabled lost eye known to be the rinnegan so with finally finding something fitting to take away his last human aspect for she smelt not of human but rather of something else like Roland and Kikato he would take one of each before ripping his own eyes out and putting them in their place. However, even with the pain that many would feel to him and with his past it was one of the rather easier things he would have done and after they would have healed into his head he would open his new found eyes both seemingly active until after he would have some dna and blood of hers within him of which he simply at a slight piece of her to gain the blood needed and the dna would have been implanted into him by kikato or roland to make sure that he would be able to fully control his new found eyes.

Thererfore, with this he would collect her head and her body and would seemingly through them over his shoulder after wrapping the head in his hoodie and her neck with his undershirt so that they wouldn’t leave a blood trail and would follow the two men to seemingly his new home… Only after having half of the beast roland would have defeated sealed within him to ensure his loyalty to the men before him.

claiming these:
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:06 pm

Approved so we can get this moving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)   Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink) Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Woods (Kikato, Brink)
Page 1 of 1