Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:02 pm

"If you will not change, I shall hold you to your word. For I don't know what would happen if that were ever to transpire. I do know that I will keep your village safe no matter what!" Arc commended Kaito for his loyalty. He was one of the few that recently hadn't made him doubt his loyalty. Arc didn't want to lose his friends....And He certainly didn't want them turning against him. He didn't have the patience to fight a war against this entire dimension. He hoped that providing for people and creating peace in a world that knew nothing but war for ages....You'd think that people would have more appreciation for him. Arc shrugger as Kaito began a new attack. "I'm going to try something! I've been wanting to do this ever since I received the eyes from you."  Arc saw the Chakra become a susano'o and the hand would reach over to seize him. But kaito would find the susano'o hand closing around Arcanis with susano'o armor to prevent any hard from coming to himself.. Arc put his hands in his pockets. “Seems you have come a long way Kaito. As a fighter and as a Man. Keep up the good work.”
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:57 pm

The Susano'o would slam down onto another spectral force, one that belonged to Arcanis. This one, however, formed an armor that would be able to withstand the impact. Kaito expected no less from a shinobi of his calibur. "It's an honor to hear this coming from you Arcanis. I'll try my best to improve." The Susano'o began forming some flesh over the skeletal shape, creating a demon-like being. Did this reflect Kaito's inner personality? One could only wonder.

The opposite arm, the one that did not try to slam down on Arcanis, quickly formed and sent a thrust towards Arcanis' armor. It was an attack sent to smack into his shield and send him at least sliding away from Kaito upon impact. "I'm actually liking this technique!"

[785 CP - 85 CP = 700 CP]
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:07 pm

The newly formed fist would again smack into an invisible force as it struck and Arc.  the hands around him would find itself pried open by the force and Arc would Hop out of the hand landing on top of the hand with his hands in his pockets.  "We should call it a day Kaito.  Unfortunately I have some official business to get done but another day I'll show you the labrynth"  He would respond to anymore questions and say farewell before leaving.  He had little time these days with his admin duties.  He had to give out a State alchemist exam.

ugh shit ton of words.....
[Exit]
Fire and Earth as stated earlier as well as 1418 to master Seiatsu
288 going to unused so far

5700 ryo
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:49 am

Eh, Arcanis was as quick as ever. Guess there were things to attend to, important things. "Yeah, let's call it day. Thank you for training with me Arcanis." Kaito would deactivate his Susano'o and would walk away in the opposite direction, using Kamui to transport back to the real world.

[Exit]

--------------
TWC = 3205

Claiming 3200 Ryo

Haki (D-Rank) - 750/750

Haki (C-Rank) - 1500/1500

Haki (B-Rank) - 950/2000
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:21 am

Approved for both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2