Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] Empty
PostSubject: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Arc decided he needs to train a few things and who better to do that with than Kaito.  it was a spur the moment decision but it also had merit.  Arc needed to learn to weild all 5 elements.  the two he was missing was the fire element and the earth element.  He knew from his last meeting that Kaito had those elements. And so he would be a good teacher for arcanis.  in return Arc would allow him to train with Arc giving him ample opportunity to gain valuable experience.  going to his dimension he would Call Kaito to him in the blink of an eye.  This would be a quick training sesion and he would get Kaito back to what he was doing. But he wasn't sure he wanted Hikari to know that he had developed her ocular jutsu yet. he took the necessary precautions.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:05 pm

Kaito had been in his office, adjusting to the life of a Raikage. With so much paper work to do, he wasn't sure he'd have any time to do anything else! Like train for example! There was just so much going on. The boy turned through some papers and then sighed, leaning back into his chair. He'd set his feet up on the desk and look out the glass window, overlooking the village. Even though this job came with a lot of responsibilities, he couldn't help but enjoy helping everyone out. Protecting those that did not have the power to do it themselves. "What a day."

Suddenly, he'd find himself transporting into another location. The boy would remain in the same position, where he'd fall onto his butt. "What the!?" He looked around and spotted Arcanis, the one who had gave him the title of Raikage. What was he doing here? Had he been summoned? "Arcanis? Did you transport me here?" Kaito would stand up and dust himself off.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Yes Arcanis had transported the young Raikage to he Dimension in order to train. But he would assume that Kaito would soon catch on to the fact and he decided to skip the answering of his questions directly. “Kaito welcome. You've been here before breifly. I would like to train with you some of the things you may need as the raikage. I am capable of giving you an in depth detail of the Jikoku village layout. Some of the things I intentionally left out of the village plans as well as the best ways to protect the city. But mostly I need help from you. I have need to learn to weild a couple elements that you have so I thought you could show me a couple things. Mainly This is just a catching up and getting stronger thing.”

Arcanis would have brought him to the lower leveles of the castle before it actually went into the sub basements, basements, prison and then the labrynth far below that. The things here were training grounds as well as some of the machinery that kept the castle in good shape. I held the forges and shops that Arc used to craft fine works when he didn't feel like doing the work all himself. But that was just the way things were.

“Anyway what would you like to know? Ask me anything and I will help you out.”
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:13 pm

The Uchiha was beginning to understand what was going on. Apparently, Arcanis had indeed called him to his dimension; he requested the boy's aid. Kaito would stand there listening to leader of Central City. There were some things that Arcanis needed to know. Certain elements that Kaito knew how to utilize. "I see." So in return for teaching Arcanis how to use the elements that he did not know, he'd receive some useful information about the village. Interesting. This was something that he could not turn down. "Which elements do you need to learn? I'll gladly help you out Arcanis." Kaito smiled. If he was going to be the Raikage, he had to learn about the village, inside out.

Arcanis would begin by asking him what he wanted to learn. There were many things but Kaito wasn't going to get greedy now. "The village seems too advanced for this time. I must say that it's truly impressive. Anyways, I plan on adding more defensive structures. I also plan on utilizing the weather to further conceal the village. What's missing is the manpower to defend the village. Powerful shinobi are needed to ensure the villagers that they are being protected." The boy closed his eyes, "I wish to create an organization that will work in the shadows. Carrying out orders that the ANBU of the village would not. Special orders."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:05 pm

"Which elements do you need to learn? I'll gladly help you out Arcanis." Kaito readily offered his help "The village seems too advanced for this time. I must say that it's truly impressive. Anyways, I plan on adding more defensive structures. I also plan on utilizing the weather to further conceal the village. What's missing is the manpower to defend the village. Powerful shinobi are needed to ensure the villagers that they are being protected." The boy closed his eyes, "I wish to create an organization that will work in the shadows. Carrying out orders that the ANBU of the village would not. Special orders."

Arc had chosen the right man to protect his village. He already had sound plans for the village.

“Kaito you haven't done too much exploring since you've taken office have you? It's hard to miss how out of date the village is but the underlying factor is the village truly is out of date. You exist in this time however the village you control actually exists 10 years in the future. I built that village a few years ago in this timeline but in that time line I have been it's leader for the past decade. It started as a simple homestead where my wife and I lived. We built it up raising a daughter and one day the farm was attacked by bandits killing my wife and leaving my daughter without a mother. I swore to build her a world where she doesn't need to worry and that her troubles would be well taken care of. She would be soon graduating from the academy. Well then and now for you. I will be visiting her as often as I can. However, moving on the village is riddled with secret passage ways and slipstreams as well as compressed spaces. The village is one of my greatest works combining the manipulation of time and space to my desire when I built it. The most powerfull defence so far though is the Temporal barrier. This barrier is the membrane that keeps the village in the time in the future yet anchors it here it's a convoluted concept but basically I attached a 4 dimensional object to the village creating the special property that those passing through the membrane are warped to the other time. In doing so the village is protected both in this time line and in the other.”

Arc would pause letting the concept soak in. “I need to learn to utilize the Earth and fire elements to better my abilities. And if I learn from you I would wager it would only take half as long.”
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:32 pm

So Arcanis had learned the secrets of time? How could such a shinobi hold so much power? It really did amaze Kaito. Who knew what else this man was capable of doing. The man would give Kaito all the juicy details about the village system. Everything he needed to know concerning the blueprint and layout of the underground system. It could be useful for the group he was going to be creating. Yes, it'd be perfect. If Kaito was going to protect the village, especially Arcanis' daughter, he was going to have to use everything. "Good. Good. I shall begin constructing the base and bringing my plans to fruition. Your daughter will be kept safe. Your village. Everything." Kaito was no longer displaying uncomfortable and nervous behavior. Ever since he was given the title of Raikage he had become much more serious. As a leader of the Lightning Country he wouldn't show any weakness, but at the same time he wouldn't come off as intimidating.

"So you require the Earth and Fire element? I see." The boy knelt down, placing his left hand on the ground. With his right hand he raised it up, palm up. "You must feel out your chakra. Give it the properties of the elements that you wish to learn. You want your chakra to burn with a passion like fire. To cement itself to your pathways like earth. Then you channel out these feelings." Kaito's right hand engulfed in flames while ripples traveled throughout the ground below his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:58 pm

Arc listened to kaito as he spoke. And made a few clones to help him practice. 2 clones would make quick work of the exercise and allow arcanis to master these elements quickly.

So you require the Earth and Fire element? I see." The boy knelt down, placing his left hand on the ground. With his right hand he raised it up, palm up. "You must feel out your chakra. Give it the properties of the elements that you wish to learn. You want your chakra to burn with a passion like fire. To cement itself to your pathways like earth. Then you channel out these feelings."

Arc nodded to each of the Clones and he got to work channeling his chakra. He was going to start with earth chakra. Focusing he bent his will into the ground. He was used to elements that flowed and were maluable. The earth he was dealing with was hard and unrelenting. But Arcanis was not much different. He knew how to handle the strength of opposition. It was broken with force.

The clone realized his existance as the other man muttered the words “Give it the properties of the elements that you wish to learn. You want your chakra to burn with a passion like fire. To cement itself to your pathways like earth. Then you channel out these feelings."

Arc nodded to his clones and all three got to work molding the earth style chakra. Focusing on the extraction of earth, the clone sat down and placed his hands on the ground feelingit's power and strength. It offered the world protection from the harsh conditions of space. That was the key to keep in mind. The earth was unrelenting and powerfull but it meant one thing. Protection.

The final clone heard the same words from the boy that was assisting him in learning the elements. “Give it the properties of the elements that you wish to learn. You want your chakra to burn with a passion like fire. To cement itself to your pathways like earth. Then you channel out these feelings."

the other two had begun working at the two different training exercises that had come to them to unlock the earth style element. But this clone did something else instead of focusing on how he regarded the earth he lay down on his back and pictured how the earth regarded them. They were all walking on the ground packing it down making it stronger. It was like the earth gained more power and strength buy continueing to exist and by taking the attacks and abuse of the world. What doesn't kill you makes you strong it would seem.

Arcanis dispelled the Clones in a puff of smoke. Closing his eyes he contemplated the enlightening information his clones had gleaned. It was the earth that protected, humbled, made proud and not least of all made strong. The earth was strength and discipline and that is what Arcanis needed to show the earth that he was for it to respond to him. In a swift decisive manner Arc slid his right foot out wide dropping into horse stance his fist palm up at his sides. “HYAT!” He would shout from his gut. Slamming his fist down hard into the ground he would let out a powerful, “HYAAAAAAH”

The Earth bneath Arcs feet erupted as a giant wall rose under his feet raising him off the ground. The ground had listened to his demand and the mighty Earth Wall stood as a testament to his success on mastering the element. He would then return the ground to how it was. It seemed he needed a little more training in Earth style though.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 5:34 pm

The boy hoped that Arcanis was absorbing this information in. If so then he'd have no problem with mastering the elements and showing Kaito what he was able to learn. Kaito would stand up and turn to him, watching him create two clones. They'd carry out the exercise themselves. As he stood there spectating, he couldn't help but realize that he was "training" the shinobi who had taught him so much. He smirked at the thought of it actually. Guess Kaito was really learning how to become a good leader.

He was pleased to see that Arcanis was picking up on the elemental training. What more could you expect from a shinobi of his skill level? Him and his clones looked to be molding their chakra. Moments after the two clones were dispelled. Kaito watched on, wondering what he'd see next. The shinobi brought his hand up and sent it down onto the ground with a power like no other! Striking the ground would send a massive wall of rock pushing from underneath. Kaito'd smile, "Impressive Arcanis! Impressive! You caught on so quickly." The boy walked over to Arcanis. "You have a few things to work on but that was a great run! Do you feel comfortable using Earth?"

Kaito actually meant that question. He needed to know if Arcanis felt like he did good on that try. That he was comfortable using the manipulation of the earth itself. If he did feel good using it, they'd move onto fire.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Arc smiled at his new found might. Arc Decided to push this to the max in order to ingrain the power into his mind. Arcanis set his things aside and then he did something he rarely did. It seemed nesecary though. He slid first his right arm and then his left into the interior of his ghi. Pushing his arms through the neck he opened the ghi and the shirt folded down over his waist band. He was now Shirtless and Kaito would be able to see his well defined muscles. This may not be uncommon for a ninja however it was not the muscles that might startle him. Arcanis was covered in scars. They seemed to be slash marks burn marks even what looked to have once been a hole in his chest. Arcanis scars showed a man who had been through hell to aquire his power. A man whose body told more stories than his age could hold.

Removing his eye patch Arcs aura went through the roof. His sheer presence made small stones and debris float in the aura he gave off. With a strong stomp Arc was able to shake the entire ground like and earth quake. With a second stomp he was capable of sending large cracks through the ground. Raising him fist in an uppercut motion Arcanis ripped a boulder the size of a refrigerator out o the ground levitating it 1 foot off the ground on his right side. Doing the same thing he repeated the process on the other side levitating a massive rock. Rotating his fists in a close circle the large rocks would rotate around him at a fast pace then stop when he stopped. Bringing his hand in front of him like a boxer covering his face the boulders rotated slamming into each other forming one rock.

Thrusting his hands forward like a diver cracks would appear in the massive rock splitting it down the middle once again forming two rocks one on the fight and one on the left. Parting his hands and throwing them down to his sides at a 45 degree angle the stone smashed into the ground shattering. Arc would then throw shadow punches in a boxer like fashion in quick succession. Each punch would throw another small stone from the crumbled rocks at a speed close to the speed of Arcs fists. When the boulders where diminished Arc would rotate his entire body with one hand out stretched to the side gathering up the earth in a dome around him. Slamming his hands into the ground large spikes would cover the dome and the dome would explode into a massive dust cloud. The cloud would then colapse on it's self into a tiny little ball in Arcanis's hand. The tiny orb had engravings on it as it rotated above Arc's hand. The engraving was the shape of the continents of the world. It was clear that Arc had mastered the Earth element. His hubris however seemed untameable.

Unfortunately though this couldn't happen or so the laws of physics had told him earlier on skype. SO instead this whole time he had been practicing he had been doing so while in his Tenseigan Chakra cloak and her would continue to train that as opposed to learning elements. Still he was able to use the earth element in this mode and he was incredibly powerful when doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:26 am

All Kaito could do now was watch Arcanis improve himself by learning the elements he needed. He'd watch him slip his arms through the openings in the ghi he was wearing, much like Kaito's. It revealed his battle scarred body. By the looks of it, he had suffered some serious damage. There actually appeared to be a deep wound, like a hole, that scarred up real bad. What in the world did this man go through to receive that? He didn't want to dwell into that thought too much. For now he'd watch what Arcanis was going to do next. In fact, to get a little comfortable, he'd sit down cross-legged. Both hands would be rested on the side of his knees.

Arcanis would show some interesting stuff. He was already beginning to get the hang of the Earth element. But Kaito couldn't help but take notice of an interesting aura that cloaked the shinobi. In addition to the amount of power he exerted when he removed the eye patch, there was now this mysterious energy. This peaked the boy's interest; making him as curious as ever. "You are very powerful Arcanis. I must know, what enables you generate that cloak?" Kaito's facial expression had become more serious. He wanted to know the secrets of the shinobi world. This was most likely one of them. "I don't mean to interrupt your training, but I have become fascinated by whatever you're using. No, I've become fascinated by a lot of things."

Although this was the wrong time to do so, he'd bring up the power that he had gained after the transplant. Kaito always wondered what his eyes were part of and why they were so special. "Like my eyes...Ever since you operated on my eyes I've felt much stronger. They don't feel the same. Are they a part of a bigger picture Arcanis? Is there a reason for this?" So young he was, but knowledge he required. Wisdom was what he sought to gain.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:46 pm

"You are very powerful Arcanis. I must know, what enables you generate that cloak?" Kaito's facial expression had become more serious. "I don't mean to interrupt your training, but I have become fascinated by whatever you're using. No, I've become fascinated by a lot of things. Like my eyes...Ever since you operated on my eyes I've felt much stronger. They don't feel the same. Are they a part of a bigger picture Arcanis? Is there a reason for this?”

Kaito was asking a lot of big questions questions. Questions that even after months of research he had yet too scratch the surface of. But Kaito was serious about learning and Arc figured he could at least wet his appetite. “This cloak is a product of years of recearch and training as well as a strange glitch in genetic code. I'm capable of increasing my potential to enourmous heights. It is partilly due to my abilities as well as the fact that I wasn't born in this world. However as to your eyes granting you power that is an entirely different. The sharingan is an ocular jutsu as you probably know but the eyes are incomplete. Through the development of the jutsu and the powers in the eyes the eyes naturally break down and become blind. The blindness of the user can However be stopped and even reversed by the implanting of another sharingan. The reason for this is because it completes the loop. The Mangekyo shairngan then is transformed into the Eternal Mangekyo one that doesn't go blinad and it requires far less energy to weild.”

After stateing thins all matter-of-factly Arcanis would continue his lesson. “There is another set of doujutsu, one belonging to the hyuga clan. It is said to be powerful enough to rival the sharingan. Recently I came into possession of that Doujutsu and I have unlocked some secrets of my own. The Byakugan as it is called is capable of seeing 359 degrees. It has 1 weakness and that is a single tiny blind spot straight out the back. Or so it would be a weakness.” Arcanis turned around and opened the eyes in the back of his head to show Kaito. “I am capable of seeing 360 degrees giving me absolutely no blind spots. However the power you witnessed is not simple from site. I am the strongest wizard in another dimension I have powers over all elements and I Have been gradually gaining more and more power as I've been here.” It was a slight lie but it wasn't that far from the truth. His abilities had come from the eyes but as he had not truly understood the power yet he would keep quite about it.

“Now let's get working on Fire element stuff.”
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:02 pm

So the Sharingan was an incomplete form of something much stronger. The occular prowess of the Dojutsu he possessed wasn't at a complete level. There was also mention of how the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan was the final stage of the Sharingan; that it saved the eyes from going blind. That explained the pain he was experiencing before the transplant. Oh how there were so many things Kaito had to learn. If he was going to be powerful and wise like the rest of his Kage comrade, he was going to have to do better than this. "I see. A shame it is that I know nothing about my clan. I have to change that some day." The boy was then introduced to another Dojutsu; a Dojutsu that was equivalent to the Sharingan in power. It was called the Byakugan. Arcanis would explain to the boy what power it held, and its weakness.

Kaito stood there listening to the information on the Dojutsu. Unlike the Sharingan, this eye dealt more with vision. It granted whoever possessed them a three-hundred and fifty nine field of vision, with a one degree blindspot. Extraordinary! Such an ability would definitely be useful in combat. What was weird though, was that Arcanis had these eyes implanted into the back of his eyes. Kaito wouldn't comment on it; he'd keep his thoughts to his self. But that wasn't something he'd usually come across. "The Byakugan....I've never known about this. Looks like I have to do some research."

The boy gestured for Arcanis to move on from the talk and present his use of the Fire style. "Show me how powerful your Katon is. I must see what you have to work on."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 am

Show me how powerful your Katon is. I must see what you have to work on."

So he wanted to see what he could do already? Well Arcanis had been a wizard after all in his worl fire ice and lightning magic were the three commonly used attack magics. Because of this the Fire manipulation was no surprise to Arcanis. The problem for him was getting the chakra manipulation correct. From what he gathered in the books he studied Fire manipulation was like kneeding dough in ones stomach then expelling it as a catalyst with your chakra to ignite the flames. It was a simple concept but one that was also difficult for someone whose main jutsu control was to manipulate water the exact opposite of how fire needed to be formed. But Arc was a quick study.

Gathering chakra in his stomach Arc molded it with his chakra breathing deeply he mixed the concoction with oxygen and expelled it out his mouth. The fireball would be no bigger than a water melon but then again that was without practice or explaination. Well Kaito had said something about passion and giving you chakra a burning sensation or something like that. What if the burning sensation he got from acid had some link to the stomachs ability to mould fire. That was dumb. Arcanis cast that aside. He would make clones again as this was the quickest way to do this that he had found. This time the 3 of them would split up to focus on their own.

Clone number one
The first clone moved off to one side to examine the chemical reaction of fire. Her would use the little bit they could to to start a basic fire in some twigs. Then the clone would watch carefully as the twigs would burn and how the fire reacted to the slightest sift in the wind and the breaking apart of the twigs. The fire cracked as the flames changed the twigs to charcoal and produced smoke billowing from the fire. It was the element of decomposition similar to what Arc knew about. Alchemy. Alchemy had 3 parts the first was analysing the compound the second was decomposition it was similar to what the fire did to the twigs. Using energy it changes one substance into many outputs...decomposition. It was a strange thought to have come up with but it fit so maybe it was usefull. As the flame burned the clone who was actually arcanis began to think about his past. His daughter who was so very young and would soon be too old to call her his baby girl. Arc knew most dads were soft like that. But Arcanis showed his affection to his daughter differently. He showed it through respect. He treated her how she was. And as she was soon to graduate from the ninja academy He would treat her like a young ninja. Then He thought to rebecca, Angel's mother. He had loved her dearly. And the tragic death had caused his whole desire to create the unity of the nations. That way he could protect the love of his life, angel. The Arc thought of how he had come to live here in this dimension with seemingly no way back. He had slipped her from a land ruled by a just king and he had been that man's Wizard. He felt that somehow he would need to return to that man. He had spent way too long away. The good side was that due to arcs proficientcy with time magic he would have no trouble returning to that land...eventually.

The Second clone
The Second clone went off to study the charactoristics of fire. Namely heat and light, two sources of energy. There was deffinitely more but on a smaller scale to those two. Scine the dawn of time Fire has given man the edge over the wild beasts. It is speculated that the cooking of food is what allowed man to make leaps forward intellectually. It works like this. The beast requires X amount of time during the day to hunt and forage for food. Then the beast must eat the food which takes a long time due to the amount of chewing that is required to eat uncooked food and the amount of time it takes to digest the food. Then the hunter forager would have to go out and look for more food. Enter fire. Fire allows the beast to become Man. Man cooks his food and eats it quickly giving more time for other things such as the development of higher thinking. The cooked food is metabalized easier producing certain unobtainable carbohydrates allowing the brain to grow. This is the product of the energy given off by fire. So fire is directly responsible for intelligence another key aspect. To consider in the production of Fire.

Arcanis
Spent his time feeling the fire. He didn't just contemplate it he stuck his hand in the fire he drew it's essence into his body. The fiery passion and bright unflinching pain. It was indescriminate about who it burns and what it destroys. Fire was raw power. Arcanis realized this really late. Fire was power. He had power therefore he had fire. Arc suddenly had a vision. The last part of what he needed it was a vision of the future. He was beginning to feel that his temporal magic was getting the best of him. The fields burned the land was covered in fire and Arcanis was their on the battlefield standing shin deep in blood. His aura glowed blue as he faced down his enemy. The man that would stand against Arcanis was dressed in armor and when he removed his helmet Arcanis saw that it too was his face. The aura was completely different though as it burned red. Coming out of the vision Arcanis realized that the vision was a metaphor for what he could become. He could become one who focuses on gaining power and becoming the strongest killing all in his path...or he could become the avenger the one who would stand in the way of that evil and fight against it. But his vision was desturbing being the whole time Arcanis truly believed that he would be able to show the world that balance between good and evil was possible.

Arcanis dispelled the clones and focused his chakra. Doing this training was always the way to create a vortex of knowledge quickly gaining all necessary points of veiw. Stepping back away from kaito Arc would leap into the air punching and kicking in rapid combinations launching bursts of fire with each attack. The power of the fire was strong and developed with excellent control. “Seems I'm able to use the fire element as well. What do you think sould I try to break out some powerful Flames?”
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Kaito patiently waited for a showing of true power; he expected nothing more, nor less, from the powerful shinobi. If he was able to learn the Earth element so quickly, he was bound to do the same with Fire. He cycled through the clones and Arcanis himself, spending at least a minute on each one. They seemed to be hard at work, in deep though too. The more he watched the more he wanted to know what he was thinking about. Then the sudden thought of having to train came up. Yeah, Kaito was slacking. Ever since he had become Raikage he had been doing paper work in his office. Not exactly the lifestyle he wanted. So the first thing he was going to do when he returned was train. Grow stronger so that he could keep everyone safe.

When he returned to his senses he found himself watching Arcanis send a string of combos at the air. Flames erupted with each jab, which meant that he had this under control. Another quick pickup! Incredible. "Not bad." Kaito walked over to Arcanis and placed his hand on the latter's shoulder, "But I'm sure you can do better than that. Show me the true flame. As a dragon, I wish to see glorious fire!" The boy smirked. Let's see if that got Arcanis going.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:19 am

Arcanis Drew in his breath and mixed it into his lungs.  His power flowing from his massive chakra and talent weilding elemental natures.  Drawing in the power he converted some of it into a summoning technique.  The Ability he had designed long ago to give him an edge in battle with even the most powerful ninja.  He was capable of swapping out his eyes mid fight for other eyes that can see differently.  In this way Arcanis dominated the battleground.  Summoning a new eye he had aquired he was capable of retaining the information that he learned about the elemental natures through training.  He new eye shone Bright emerald green.  The intricate design in the iris of the eye was an indication of the power of the Asura clan that was bestowed on the one who weilded this eye before him.

Arcanis Moved away from Kaito.  Even with the fire element he didn't want to burn his friend.  Arc began by siply releasing His aura in a massive burst all around his body ignited with flames, Arc looked like a massive fireball.  Then he focused and molded the flames into smaller and smaller arrea.  As he did the fire changed color from red to yellow to blue and finally white as the flames heat went to an immense white hot burning sword in each hand.  Arc looked down at the blades.  The swords had no grips or gaurds the blade just sprung out of his aura around his hands.  This was probably the most dangerous a flame could get.  Releasing the super dense flames he pulled the fire over his arms like gauntlets.  As he jabed the flame would lick out with the punch extending the stike about a meter before the flames would return to his hands.  So that was another way to weild them.  Time to push himself to see where the limits were.  Focusing the flames around his feet arc lifted off the ground slightly.  Perfect it seemed if he focused the flame just right the gases released in the chemical reaction of fire was able to allow him to lift off the ground.  In fact with a steady stream.... Forcing more explosive force into the flames Arc blasted off several meters.  Spinning in the air Arcanis fired off blasts of fire in condensed arcs of power.  He completely destroyed the surroundings.  Good thing he had decided to do the training here wasn't it.  That way he could simply clean up afterward.

Dropping back to the ground he would try something else.  Fire was a product of heat which was pretty much how the fire element worked but what if you took the fire out of the fire?  Arc decided to try weilding heat without the fire.  This was a simple proces.  Instead of using his chakra as a fuel source and an ignition he would merly channel the ignition into a full burst of heat without causing the fire.  This flame was invisible other than the shimmering heatwave by looking through it.  Arc smiled.  Super heating the air around him with the heat it would expand as air does when super heated.  Releasing the chakra the air's temperature would rapidly reduce back to room temprature causeing the entire room to shake with the massive boom of thunder.  Arc didn't know about Kaito but he was now deaf for the time being.  Arc Had had successfully completed his fire training.  “LEMONADE?????” he would yell at Kaito pointing upward.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Kaito resumed his spectating, watching Arcanis' every movement. Every little thing he did he watched, not like a creep though. For the time being he'd not only supervise, but he'd soak in like a sponge. It'd be his way of taking some idea. He would admit that Arcanis was doing exceptionally well. The shinobi would cloak himself in an aura that would then become a ball of burning fire. Now this was some good chakra control. The boy couldn't help but smile at Arcanis' technique. It was then that blades would form around his arms as the fire turned from blue to yellow, then to white. That meant it was at its hottest form. "Good Arcanis! Good!" In all honesty, Kaito had to work on his fire himself. What Arcanis was doing put his flames to shame. The leader of Central City would change the form of the blades, shaping them into guantlets. Like last time, he would send rapid jabs at the air. Fire would shoot from her fists after each punch! Kaito could feel the heat from where he stood.

Then came a boost into the air. Turned out that Arcanis was able to manipulate the fire to propel himself into the air, where he'd send arcs of compressed fire outwards. The whole environment was decimated by the attack. Kaito simply stood there, impressed with the all out blaze. It didn't end there, Arcanis then released a surge of heat without using the fire. What this heat did was expand the air, causing it to collapse soon afterwards. A massive soundwave would then be produced because of this, which would shake the whole entire room. The boy used the chakra on his feet to keep himself grounded. Thankfully he was wearing his mask, so he wouldn't be affected by the boom as much; he still heard it though. "My goodness!! Now that was something else! Haha." The young man chuckled before nodding to Arcanis' offering of lemonade. "Yes please."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:20 am

They decided to take a break. It seemed Kaito had learned from just watching Arcanis...Good he needed Kaito to be able to do just that. It seems he had chosen the correct man to be his student and to be the Raikage. His desire was that his students didn't just take what they needed from him but to give back at the same time. Arcanis never claimed perfection or that he was done learning. Arc had a craving for knowledge more than anyone else ever would. And Kaito had helped him with that. Arc would make sure to repay him anyway that he could.

Heading up stairs Arc Asked Kaito, “So what have you been working on in your training lately?” Arcanis poured them both a glass of crystal clear ice cold Minute Maid lemonade. When Arcanis get tired after a long day of being the best he settles down with a glass of Minute Maid. It's refreshing and it re energizes him. Minute Maid: It's all good. Arc takes a drink says “Ah” and holds the glass next to his face smiling into no where.

“Kaito I'm going to be hnest with you I am preforming some experiments on a jutsu that might... alter me. I'm hoping in a good way but there is a risk that it could be harmful. It's high risk high reward and those are the kind of gambles I have to take to be the best.” Arc would be serious as he drank. “That being said we should probably get as much done as we can in case this ruins me.”
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:28 am

The young Raikage followed his mentor up the stairway, still sweating underneath his mask from the heat from earlier. He decided to remove it so that his face could receive some fresh air. As he did so Arcanis asked him about what he was training. Truthfully, he hadn't been training much. But there were a few things he'd begin training once he returned home. "Well, I've honestly been tackling the paper work in the office. I actually have to get to training. Once I do, I plan on perfecting my Senjutsu art. There's also training my eyes so that they grow much stronger." He relaxed himself, accepting the glass offered to him by Arcanis. "Thank you." Kaito would set his mask on his lap and take a sip from the refreshing lemonade. Boy, some lemonade this was! "It's very good!"

Kaito resumed drinking from his glass, at the same time listening to Arcanis. He spoke about an experiment that would alter him, but would be extremely risky. If successful, however, it'd grant him much more power. "Hmm. What exactly is the jutsu you have been experimenting on?" Now it had captured his curiosity. "Oh--Uh, but of course. Perhaps we can train some more? A spar after this? It'd be best to prep your body for this jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Well, I've honestly been tackling the paper work in the office. I actually have to get to training. Once I do, I plan on perfecting my Senjutsu art. There's also training my eyes so that they grow much stronger." He relaxed himself, accepting the glass offered to him by Arcanis. "Thank you.  It's very good!"

“Thank you I'm glad you think so”  Arc would say polishing off his own.

Kaito resumed drinking from his glass, at the same time listening to Arcanis. "Hmm. What exactly is the jutsu you have been experimenting on?  Oh--Uh, but of course. Perhaps we can train some more? A spar after this? It'd be best to prep your body for this jutsu."

Arc was Glad Kaito had found an interest.  “Let me explain as we spar.  You up to the task?”  Again they were in another room this one dedicated to sparring with a small ring in the middle of a fairly large room.  Once reaching the mats arc would hop back and forth from one foot to another.  “I like to think while fighting it clears the mind and makes thoughts clear like cut from diamonds clear.  You ready?”  once kaito answered in the affirmative Arc would begin to circle Kaito, looking for an oppening.  “So Kaito my trusted friend, I am working on a very secret jutsu.  One that took me long hours so far tweaking.”  Arc threw a couple jabs at kaito's face making sure to keep his own guard up.  “The intent is to physically pass on what my body knows into an orb that I can give to my friends and subordinates it also allows me to turn my body into a machine with interchangable parts.  Hurever...”  arc would say exerting himself blocking and returning blows with Kaito.  “It's dangerous as I am taking parts of myself and storing them in what are essentially containers that anyone can access.  It's a good and …...AAAH bad thing.”  Arc would hop backward into a nuetral position.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:08 am

The boy took one finaly sip from his glass before nodding. "You know I'm always up to the task." He smirked and set the glass down at the same moment the entire setting changed. You know, this whole quick changing of the area was beginning to mess with Kaito. There was still some adjusting to do. Like the first time they met, they were both on a platform. Much like a ring of some sort. They'd be doing their sparring here. "I like to think when I'm relaxed. Guess we're total opposites." The boy smiled before getting into a stance. "I'm ready!" Arcanis would begin by circling around the stationary Kaito, who did not take his eyes of him. He'd go in to send some jabs at Kaito, which would be parried by the boy. At the same time they'd be speaking to each other. Now that's what you call multi-tasking. "So you're storing your library of jutsu and skills into an orb that can be used by anyone who gains control of it?" They'd exchange hits, seemingly on par for the moment being.

Kaito would leap back at the same time Arcanis did. Instead of going into a neutral position, he went into a defensive stance. "Arcanis, do you think that is a good idea? You possess power that many aren't able to understand. If there is a chance that this orb may fall into the wrong hands...." The boy quickly changed his stance and lunged at him, sending a punch at his face. "They may be able to use your power to bring chaos to the world. It's very risky."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:36 pm

"So you're storing your library of jutsu and skills into an orb that can be used by anyone who gains control of it?" They'd exchange hits.  Kaito would leap back at the same time Arcanis did. Instead of going into a neutral position, he went into a defensive stance. "Arcanis, do you think that is a good idea? You possess power that many aren't able to understand. If there is a chance that this orb may fall into the wrong hands...." The boy quickly changed his stance and lunged at him, sending a punch at his face. "They may be able to use your power to bring chaos to the world. It's very risky."

“It's very risky but I haven't told you everything yet.”  Arcanis's Eyes glowed as Kaito's punch was blocked by an invisible hand. [i'm training something]  “You see this will allow me to amass my power to far greater heights than I or anyone has ever reached before.  You see,  there are certain limitations that the human body simply can not pass.  Even mine.  But as one who wants to collect every jutsu in the world, even if it means to command loyal subjects with that power, I can't simply allow such a weakness to myself.  This may scare you Kaito and I'm sorry but this entire world is a peetrie dish to me.  It grows and reacts and becomes stroong and changes all within the parameters of the experiment.  I solve the worlds problems so that it can continue to exist.  With so much power in my body I'm beginning to think that I am a god.  I need to relieve the pressure that is building.”  Arcanis would shift from side to side, side to side, his image beginning to blur as he stepped to the right and began walking around Kaito again this time leaving an afterimage walking behind him.  Kaito would recognize this technique from the loyaty pledge he took.  Arcanis also used the low ranking jutsu in combat as well.  However he would only use it for a moment to disorient kaito for a moment before flicking him in the back of the head with less than 5 strength.  “But scince they are so valueable, I would keep the powers here in the most secure place in the world....The vaults.  Their is no one in the world other than me that can get into that room.”

[no exit]
2000 for fire
2000 for earth
claiming early
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Yea I approve
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Kaito's punch suddenly met some kind of invisible wall or something; he couldn't get through at all. "Hm?" He had to admit, that if this was a technique it was good. Arcanis never ceased to amaze the young Raikage. It made him wonder what other techniques she had hidden. The boy would leave his hand there, choosing to listen to his superior instead of sending another attack. He spoke about how this world was his experiment. Everything was under his control. Solving the world's problems and things like that. Then he called himself a god among the men that inhabit this world. Could something like that truly be said? He may have thought this scared Kaito, in reality, it didn't. Kaito would begin to see how power affected a person. To him it wasn't right. "A god?"

The boy would retact his hand and leave it at his side as Arcanis used the same after-image technique. He'd close his eyes and allow him to fick the back of his head. "Arcanis, I can see how your power has helped you. That you believe you have ascended to god-hood. However, I hope this does not change you. I trust your word when you tell me that the vault will not be able to be entered. Just promise me you won't change." Kaito would open his eyes and turn back to Arcanis.
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:49 pm

Arcanis smiled as his student as he said, "Arcanis, I can see how your power has helped you. That you believe you have ascended to god-hood. However, I hope this does not change you. I trust your word when you tell me that the vault will not be able to be entered. Just promise me you won't change."

Again Kaito surprised him with asking the right question and worrying about the right thing. “I won't change Kaito. This does nothing more than allow me to continue my work. I'm not going to just retire once I've reached a boundry I can't pass. I push forward. The concept of a god is differnet the the misconception of an all powerful being. That I am not or else I could stop gaining power. But as a being who has Transcended human capabilities I view my self as an enlightened being. God, Celestial, Superhero, all names for someone who has just risen to new heights I'm not going to change kaito. Now come at me with everything.” Arc squared off in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:18 am

"If you will not change, I shall hold you to your word. For I don't know what would happen if that were ever to transpire. I do know that I will keep your village safe no matter what!" Kaito'd smirk under his mask. That was his way of telling his sensei, that if that time ever came, he'd do everything in his power to stop him from harming others, especially Arcanis' daughter. It was a promise that he had to keep as Raikage. For now he'd focus on getting stronger; there was no telling what troubles were growing in the shadows. But he did know that it was his duty to keep everyone safe in his village. To train, he'd continue sparring with Arcanis, this time coming at him with some heavy fire power! "I'm going to try something! I've been wanting to do this ever since I received the eyes from you." Kaito's Eternal Mangekyou would activate and an aura would begin pouring from his body, forming a gray colored skeletal being. There was a red glow coming from its eyes as Kaito quickly moved towards Arcanis, with a speed of 140. Closing the distance rather quickly, he'd send the Susano'o hand towards him with a power of 90 and at the speed of 100. There was much interest in this technique and that's why Kaito was using it now.

[850 CP - 65 CP (EMS and SS-Rank Susano'o activation)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]   Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof] Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcanis trains with Kaito. [p, NK, Shadow proof]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next