Naruto Age of the Past
Meeting the Nibi Jin IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Meeting the Nibi Jin IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting the Nibi Jin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Meeting the Nibi Jin Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:26 am

Kirito was sitting at his desk going over the paperwork on all of his village ninja when one of his ANBU arrived with a message for him. Kirito could assume what it was about. He had sensed someone carrying the Nibi chakra enter Konoha through the barrier. The ANBU member was most likely here to deliver the person's name and description.

"Lord Hokage. We just received intel someone with large chakra has entered Konoha. The guard had no reason to be suspicious of him though. The man seems to be a tall teenager standing at 5'11 and weighing about 170 lbs. He had jet black hair and wore a long cloak include a sleeveless red duster that drapes just short of his waist, black pants and a pair of black boots." the ninja said to the Hokage. A pretty adequate description. Kirito had to admit that his ANBU were good at what they did. "Thank you. You are dismissed." he said to the ninja. When the ANBU was gone, Kirito stood up and donned his Blackwyrm coat, strapping Elucidator and Dark Repulser to his back. 'Isobu. Do me a favor and search for the Nibi for me would ya? I'll teleport to the nearest seal to it's location. Let me know when you've found them.' he said to the Sanbi in his mind. 'I've found them Kirito. They are here.' Isobu said as he sent an image of a location to Kirito. Perfect. He had a seal just a block away from there. He should be able to get to him in no time.

Kirito appeared in a yellow flash and moved at his max speed to stop 1 meter from the man he was searching for. The Nibi Jinchuurki. "Yo!" was the only thing he said to the man.
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:23 am

"This place ain't so bad...Maybe we should have came here sooner dontcha think?," holding his right hand up to his forehead he would look about the village with a pretty quaint expression on his face. He had only been in Konoha for a bit maybe an hour or so and yet he didn't have a bad thing to say...yet. Moving from the streets onto a nearby tall building, he would rest his hands underneath his cloak and duster knowing that if he was going to be "civil" he'd need to get a small feel of the area. So doing just that he would sit down for the small few moments he was alone and stretched out his senses via his own senses and that of the Nibi," Do you feel something strange Matatabi? Its odd how this one place has that strong source...two at that," of course this would be around the time that the ANBU had delivered his report.

After a moment he would stand back up and move about the rooftop, his right hand resting on the hilt of his blade in a non-threatening manner, although the red cat like eyes simply stared into the distance," Is this what you all came to live in...You all left our home to pursue this life...and yet was it worth it?," as if on a whim his thoughts were cut off as a form suddenly appeared a meter in front of him in which his left hand a straightened like a fine edge, his movements were going straight into an offensive manner, but stopped as the calm person of the samurai (swordsmen) that he was took over and he relaxed.

One of many thoughts as he sized the male up and down for a moment was why the fuck would he randomly appear in someone's face, this person being unknown to him and yet all the same in this village. It was perplexing and seeing as Dusk nor Matatabi could sense him coming only meant that something had been up with him. At any rate he would allow this to slide and answer the male," Hello? Odd that you are appearing in someone's face...when you don't know exactly who...wait here a moment," his eyes leered from left to right for a moment before falling silent," Matatabi-kun, where is that other presence...The fuck? of course he simply sighed and shrugged before returning his attention to the male," Anywho what can I help you with?," wanting to get moreso to the point than anything, he would wait in turn while he tried to figure out how a massive chakra could just...disappear.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:01 pm

" Hello? Odd that you are appearing in someone's face...when you don't know exactly who...wait here a moment,"

The man seemed to not think Kirito of much consequence, though Kirito couldn't blame him since he didn't know Kirito was the Hokage and couldn't sense him either. Kirito wasn't bothered by the man's first response, in fact he just stood there smiling and patiently waiting for the man to finish apparently looking around. If he had to guess, he would say the man was probably looking for Kirito himself but didn't know it yet.

" Anywho what can I help you with?,"

Now that the man's attention was back on Kirito, he happily started the conversation again, seemingly oblivious to anything else, but was really paying close to detail to everything around him and in the village as was his habit. "Well one of my ninja came to tell me someone with large chakra entered Konoha. I sensed the Nibi at the same time so I figured I'd come and personally greet our visitor. So here I am." he said in a friendly tone continuing to smile. "I'm Kirito, the Hokage. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" It was pretty straight forward. Most Kage probably shouldn't be so direct when confronting someone they didn't know anything about, but Kirito wasn't most Kage. He was one of the legendary Sannin for a reason after all.
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 pm

"Well one of my ninja came to tell me someone with large chakra entered Konoha. I sensed the Nibi at the same time so I figured I'd come and personally greet our visitor. So here I am."

This was the one he was feeling earlier...Well one of the two and yet one was still in the village and the other wasn't. Using the general deduction of reasoning and good ol' gut feelings he eventually shrugged and slipped his right hand off of his blade and into his pocket," So yer the one I was once sensing and couldn't anymore...Interesting how you can hide your Bijuu...Three? Anyways interesting how you can hide such an immersive chakra from another Jinchuriki, although i'd really like to prevent others from knowing who or what I am, so if you would kind of keep your lips zipped that would be absolutely perfect...Actually why don't ya tell me where you got that chakra suppression from," as if he was mentally kicked in the head by his rudeness by Matatabi, he simply went silent before sighing and shaking his head.

"I'm Kirito, the Hokage. Nice to meet you. What's your name?"

The Hokage huh...Well his luck was suddenly kind of shitty, but might as well meet the big wig before you cause any trouble right? At any rate he would nod and offer at least some sentiment of a name, while he wouldn't give his whole he would share a partial amount of it," My name's Dusk...," figuring that's all he needed to say, he remained in his stationary position simply resting his arm on the hilt of his blade and chilling as he always had.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:55 pm

" So yer the one I was once sensing and couldn't anymore...Interesting how you can hide your Bijuu...Three? Anyways interesting how you can hide such an immersive chakra from another Jinchuriki, although i'd really like to prevent others from knowing who or what I am, so if you would kind of keep your lips zipped that would be absolutely perfect...Actually why don't ya tell me where you got that chakra suppression from,"

Kirito liked this guy. He had just been told Kirito was the Hokage and still talked to him this way. Impressive. It was certainly different then how he was normally treated when someone found out who he was. And to have noticed his chakra and the 3 tails in such a short time after entering the village....just who was this guy?

" My name's Dusk...,"

Dusk huh? What an interesting name. Kirito was sure he had heard it before.....'Kirito. I sense chakra similar to yours in this one. He is strong.' It was strange that Isobu found it necessary to join in on this, he usually kept to himself unless they were alone. 'What do you mean similar to mine Isobu? You sure it isn't just because he is a Jinchuuriki like me?' Kirito asked the Sanbi inside his mind. 'No. I sense something else. Be cautious.' A word of caution eh? That just made Kirito more interested. This all happened and finished by the time Dusk had said his name. That meant it was Kirito's time to speak. "Dusk huh? Nice to meet you. I'm impressed you were able to sense Isobu so quickly after entering the village. As to my chakra suppression, it's a long story where I got it from but I can tell you its the black coat I'm wearing. Anyway no worries, I have no plans to tell anyone that you house the Nibi. My concern is more of what such a seemingly powerful visitor is doing in Konoha." Kirito said to Dusk, first still smiling with his friendly tone but becoming more serious with the last sentence. He did not know this man. He did not know what his intentions were in Konoha. He did know that he was strong. Making sure Dusk was friend and not foe was his first priority at this point. 'Isobu, talk with Matatabi. See if she can shed any light on this that Dusk is unwilling to.' he would say in his mind. 'Leave it to me.' was the Sanbi's response as Kirito waited to see what Dusk himself would say.
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:20 pm

"Dusk huh? Nice to meet you. I'm impressed you were able to sense Isobu so quickly after entering the village. As to my chakra suppression, it's a long story where I got it from but I can tell you its the black coat I'm wearing. Anyway no worries, I have no plans to tell anyone that you house the Nibi. My concern is more of what such a seemingly powerful visitor is doing in Konoha."

A simple compliment on his sensory skills, but then again he did have a colossal cat living within him and his training with his swords left him with very...sensitive sensory skills. None the less he gave a small smile as he shrugged and stretched a bit," It comes with the territory after all why would one such as I walk into an unknown village, well at least to my mortal eyes, and not get a general lay of the land. You and the other just made it a bit easier to see what exactly was about. The rest however is more or less because it just happened. So yer jacket hides both your signature and the Isobu's correct? Pretty nifty of a Kage to have...not too honorable but conventional and useful none the less. Why am I here?," well that wasn't a question he was prepared to answer and yet it was a question he was prepared to hear.

As he thought about the answer he could fell the Nibi stirring within him, something must have been irking her a bit yet knowing how his partner was he wasn't going to ask until it became an issue. Anyways as he turned his outward focus back to Kirito," Wanted to stop by the village of the leaves since a vagabond like myself has no real "home" per se and the usual place I am usually at had an unfortunate "accident" so i found myself traveling here," wasn't much of a lie and it wasn't much of a truth, just enough to dance around it so that it seemed legit.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:42 pm

'Why are you here Matatabi? Your Jin seems hesitant to answer Kirito's questions. Perhaps you could tell me the truth.' Isobu said to the Nibi through telepathy. At the same time, Dusk had responded to Kirito's inquiry.

" It comes with the territory after all why would one such as I walk into an unknown village, well at least to my mortal eyes, and not get a general lay of the land. You and the other just made it a bit easier to see what exactly was about. The rest however is more or less because it just happened. So yer jacket hides both your signature and the Isobu's correct? Pretty nifty of a Kage to have...not too honorable but conventional and useful none the less. Why am I here?,"

That was more of a backwards compliment on his coat more than anything else. Still, Kirito was waiting for an answer as to Dusk's business in Konoha. It seemed he didn't have to wait long.

" Wanted to stop by the village of the leaves since a vagabond like myself has no real "home" per se and the usual place I am usually at had an unfortunate "accident" so i found myself traveling here,"

Kirito thought about that for a moment. Dusk was just traveling and didn't really have a place to call home. Or at least that was what he told Kirito. Nonetheless he sensed no hostility from Dusk and his story wasn't one to cause immediate alarm. That being said and Dusk being a Jinchuuriki, Kirito came up with an idea, since he is so kindhearted and generous. His expression softened as he spoke his next words, words of welcome and friendship. "I see. Well, it doesn't seem as if you mean any harm to Konoha. You are welcome to stay here as long as you wish as long as you don't cause any trouble. I do have an offer for you however. Seeing as you yourself said you have no place to call home, would you consider becoming a ninja of Konoha? I would have to test your skills of course to see where to put you among them, perhaps even giving you a squad to lead if you were up to the task. If you chose to accept, I would provide you with housing and meals as well if you required it. At least until you could provide for yourself. What do you say Dusk?" It was something Kirito had offered others before and would continue to offer to those that come after. Kirito's nature simply wouldn't allow him to let someone go homeless and forced to wander. If Dusk chose to accept the offer then great. But if he didn't and chose to wander instead that was his own choice and at least Kirito had tried.
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:02 pm

Matatabi simply waited in its realm for Dusk to answer before answering the call of its brethern, the yellow and green eyes opening only for a moment to spell the truth between it and its partner,"It is as Dusk-dono says it is. We are traveling to find a place to stay and nothing more. The child might be a rude fool, but he is an honest one," Matatabi was the one out of both its host and itself to not lie and instead be as honorable as she could, while Dusk attempted to somehow skate about things, she often kept him in check from making an utter fool of them both. With that being said Matatabi would return to resting and allow Dusk to do the rest of the talking.

"I see. Well, it doesn't seem as if you mean any harm to Konoha. You are welcome to stay here as long as you wish as long as you don't cause any trouble. I do have an offer for you however. Seeing as you yourself said you have no place to call home, would you consider becoming a ninja of Konoha? I would have to test your skills of course to see where to put you among them, perhaps even giving you a squad to lead if you were up to the task. If you chose to accept, I would provide you with housing and meals as well if you required it. At least until you could provide for yourself. What do you say Dusk?"

Quite the offer this Hokage was offering to a wandering Jinchuriki, although he wasn't too fond of him just offering this to him. Instead of answering him head on he would pause from retorting and instead inquire the wisdom of the nibi," What do you think of all of this Matatabi? Do you see this being on the up and up or should we simply return to our normal routine," as if it was an instant reaction, Matatabi pounced the male within his mind and growled,"You will do well to take his offer and stop being a child...The time for wandering is over and now you can finally have a home child," to this he simply nodded and smile knowing this was not just a threat, but a stern recommendation.

Well since he had his answer he would chuckle and rub the back of his head slightly," Well since my partner thinks this is a good idea, then I will accept although what will this test be consisted of," while he wasn't worried about a fight or anything, he was hesitant on using any of his true abilities besides the normal.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:32 pm

'What the boy says is true Kirito. Matatabi is not one to lie. Do as you wish. This offer of yours seems like a good idea.' Isobu would say to Kirito in his mind as Kirito listened to Dusk's own words.

" Well since my partner thinks this is a good idea, then I will accept although what will this test be consisted of,

Kirito was only a little surprised at Dusk's response. He half expected him to turn down Kirito's offer. Kirito was glad he accepted though. His only question was to how his skills would be tested. Simple enough. Kirito always tested skills the same way. A short sparring match. "Well, I would like you to spar with my clone for a few minutes in the training fields. This way I can get an adequate gauge of your level of skill and not just the presence of chakra i can sense from you. If it's ok with you I can take us there immediately." Kirito didn't wait for a response, he simply put his hand on Dusk's shoulder and they disappeared in a yellow flash, instantly reappearing in the training fields. Rude, yes, but Kirito was excited now and wanted to see what Dusk could do. Upon appearing in the training grounds, Kirito made one shadow clone with A rank chakra capacity. It wasn't much but it would suffice for what he needed.
Kirito would move 10 meters away from the clone so as to not get in the way of the fighting and then Kirito would activate his mangekyo sharingan so as to follow the battle and accurately gauge Dusk's strengths and weaknesses.
As Kirito moved away from them, the clone would speak to Dusk. "Now, you may come at me with everything you have if you wish. This is going to determine where I put you in the ranks of Konoha ninja." the clone said, standing 5 meters in front of Dusk, looking directly at him. After he had moved, Kirito was now 10 meters directly behind his clone, arms crossed and watching the two. The clone took up a fighting stance with his left foot forward and his arms held up in front of his chest. His hands were curled into fists and his right arm was merely 6 inches behind his left. "You may begin when you are ready." the clone said, activating his three tomoe sharingan, and prepared to react to whatever came next.
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Sparring a clone? Well that would be kind of fun though he would probably only use one of his abilities and maybe not use his weapons, though then again...he could test out a few things which would be cool. Noticing the blades on the males back he stared at them curiously before smiling and nodding," Alright I shall agree to this and let's have a little fun with this," with that he was abruptly taken to a new location in Konoha he assumed to be the training grounds.

After appearing he simply remained in his area where he watched Kirito make the clone and move backwards, his clone being studied with the utmost closeness before smiling and pulling his right hand from his pocket and hold it forward, not into a specific fighting style and yet there was something about it. As he held his hand out, a small cube would begin to float around him in a sporadic fashion before smiling," If the first move is mine then let us begin," from then his hands would begin to weave Ram-Rat-Bird-Boar-Tiger, though nothing would happen...Yet. As a black substance began to flow from the container and create a single kunai. As the Kunai flew forward, it would turn into a thousand kunai all converging onto the male quickly, the kunai closing the ten meter gap quickly. Although this was only the first movement of his, he simply waited for the next movement of the clone.

Jutsu Used:

https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t114-shuriken-shadow-clone
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t1547-iron-sand-works-iron-weapon-creation
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:42 pm

" If the first move is mine then let us begin,"

Suddenly Dusk began weaving signs and a strange cube appeared out of nowhere floating behind him. A black substance emerged from the cube, forming a kunai that flew at Kirito's clone. The clone could easily deal with the kunai but within seconds it suddenly turned into a thousand kunai coming at him in a wide area quickly. A strong start to be sure. It might have worked on someone else. Kirito didn't even move. Instead, just as the kunai turned into one thousand kunai, a tree grew up in front of him at an extreme speed 5 meters in diameter and 10 meters tall with the edge closest to the clone being 1 meter in front of him. At the same time the tree began to grow, four 1 meter thick roots would emerge from the ground less than a meter from Dusk forming a square around him. The roots moved to surround and restrain Dusk at S rank speed.

The instant Kirito was completely blocked from Dusk's sight by the tree, he instantly formed a spiraling ball of intense chakra in his right hand with rotating blade-like shapes that made the chakra resemble a shuriken. The chakra spun so fast and had such density that a high pitched sound could be heard coming from the technique. Kirito launched the chakra shuriken to his right, a chakra thread attached to it. The jutsu curved once it was clear of any remaining shuriken and headed straight for Dusk.

Jutsu used:

wood things
the other one
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:28 am

The Kunai were a big gambit, though with him never having to move he could plan for what he needed to and go with the flow. With that being the case he watched the clone for any movements, his hands still being clasped together as the kunai flew, yet that wasn't the only move set of these Kunai. As the tree had began to grow in front of the clone, the kunai would begin to split and spiral around the tree spinning around the colossal tree although the thought that he would be meeting another senju was kind of...well odd. None the less as the roots were about to entrap Dusk, he quickly made the snake hand seal. From the ground in the small area in which the roots would have trapped him a ten meter tall by ten meter wide Dragon faced masked engulfed the form of Dusk entraping him into a form of defense though his part in the world wasn't done yet.

Well seeing as he just blew his cover a bit, he could still hear the high pitched whirring coming from outside, which he would sigh and know that something was coming his way. His left hand would slowly slide back inside of the Hobi dome as his hand would have straightened out, this being during the time the Rasenshuriken would be five meters from him. Such a simple extension of his hand would unleash quite the strange jutsu as from nothing became something. In front of the clone a single blade of what seemed to be energy would appear, aiming to cleave the clone from the shoulder up. The lucky thing about this was because the clone had not moved, Dusk had remembered his position and thus could pull this off. Then again the kunai still circling the tree would assure that the clone would be going nowhere.

With that he would wait inside of the hobi dome, his body being protected from the roots and what would have been an attack coming at him. When the word that the fight was over could be heard, the dome would only drop then and not a moment sooner before looking to Kirito and smiling," Cheeky bastard didn't want to tell anyone that he was a Senju now was he? Give in to those eyes yet?," there was a smirk on his face as the Iron works that had been floating about the tree would turn back into its base form and return to the cube.

Jutsu Used:
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t125-wood-release-hobi-technique (formed at S rank speed)
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t1660-hougetsu-jigen-tou
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:53 am

Kirito watched on from afar as Dusk proved to be formidable after all. Not only had his first move been to summon one thousand kunai thrown at Kirito's clone, but the clone's counter attack was blocked by a wood release technique of all things! So Dusk was a Senju. That's what Isobu meant when he said his chakra felt similar. Suddenly, while Dusk was still within the wood shield, a blade of energy sliced through the clone dispelling it. Kirito had made a good choice in offering Dusk a position in Konoha. Kirito smiled as he called out that the match was over. As soon as Kirito had finished speaking Dusk would emerge from the shield he had made and look toward Kirito.

" Cheeky bastard didn't want to tell anyone that he was a Senju now was he? Give in to those eyes yet?,"

There was a smirk on Dusk's face as he said this while returning the iron sand, for Kirito just realized that was what it was, to the cube that was floating around him. Kirito smirked right back at Dusk as he answered, deactivating his sharingan. "I could say the same for you, the Senju part I mean. As for my eyes, that's a subject for another time. I have a decent grasp of your abilities now. I'd say you're at least Jounin, no, Master rank. I'm going to put you in charge of a squad. Some will be the same rank as you, some lower. It will consist of 3 ninja and you as the leader. For now, I'll bring you to see my secretary for housing arrangements. I have plenty of houses set aside for similar situations as this." Kirito had been walking toward Dusk since he had emerged from his shield and was now 2 meters away from him. "By the way Dusk, after you've settled in I have something I wish to talk to you about. Do you have any questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:08 am

"I could say the same for you, the Senju part I mean. As for my eyes, that's a subject for another time. I have a decent grasp of your abilities now. I'd say you're at least Jounin, no, Master rank. I'm going to put you in charge of a squad. Some will be the same rank as you, some lower. It will consist of 3 ninja and you as the leader. For now, I'll bring you to see my secretary for housing arrangements. I have plenty of houses set aside for similar situations as this."

There was nothing but a smile on his face as he relaxed his form and returned his hands back into his cloak which at this point had been freyed quite a bit. Seeing that his little test was over he made a small hand sign to fix the area in which his Hobi had popped up and the ground was as good as looked around to make sure at least his stuff was fixed," I don't make a habit of using my Senju abilities when in a battle, though when i'm in a bind it is what it is. That jutsu you used would have put me in quite a pickle and considering most of my other...abilities would have put quite a large hole in your grounds here, it was better to just go with the alternative," at the sound of getting some housing he would smile and step closer to Kirito, of course wanting to get a nice house out of the way if anything. The thought of him being a squad leader over a bunch of people as strong if not weaker than him rank wise wasn't too big of a deal, least he didn't have to do it today.

When Kirito however spoke of needing to speak to him about something, he paused sighed for a moment before reaching into his duster to pull out an intricately made pipe and packed it a bit before blowing out a billow of smoke," We can speak here rather than waiting...I'm more of a get it out of the way type of guy and if its business then its better to just discuss it over my joining neh?," with everything going on he would rather just get it out of the way and then get his home where he could lounge around and think.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:53 am

" We can speak here rather than waiting...I'm more of a get it out of the way type of guy and if its business then its better to just discuss it over my joining neh?,"

The guy had a point. Kirito just figured he would let Dusk relax first but if he wanted to speak now then so be it. With Dusk's skill Kirito was hoping he would consider being an ANBU for Konoha. Not just any ANBU, captain of the Konoha ANBU Assassination squad. "Alright. Well with the limited skills you've shown me, I think you would make a good candidate for the Konoha ANBU Assassination squad. It's an elite unit handpicked by the Hokage. There are certain rules you have to follow as an ANBU member. The first of which is you take direct orders from me since you would be the squad captain. No one else has authority over you. You would also be required to wear a mask at all times to hide your face. Your rank would be kept secret to all except me and any Hokage after me. I will provide you with a mask that has certain properties to aid you. There are some other things, but I don't want an answer just yet. Sleep on it and let me know your answer in 2 days. If you agree, there is a meeting taking place between myself and Kikato, Kazekage of the sand. I'd like you to accompany me."
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:30 am

"Alright. Well with the limited skills you've shown me, I think you would make a good candidate for the Konoha ANBU Assassination squad. It's an elite unit handpicked by the Hokage. There are certain rules you have to follow as an ANBU member. The first of which is you take direct orders from me since you would be the squad captain. No one else has authority over you. You would also be required to wear a mask at all times to hide your face. Your rank would be kept secret to all except me and any Hokage after me. I will provide you with a mask that has certain properties to aid you. There are some other things, but I don't want an answer just yet. Sleep on it and let me know your answer in 2 days. If you agree, there is a meeting taking place between myself and Kikato, Kazekage of the sand. I'd like you to accompany me."

Squad Captain of the Anbu Assassination squad? Well that was a particularly odd job for someone like him, but then again he was one stealthy son of a bitch. There was an apparent smile on his face as Kirito continued to explain the ramifications of what he would be doing, it would turn out to be right up his alley. When the talks of masks and the like came up he slowly took a drag from his pipe, holding the sweet smoke within his lungs as he smiled," Maybe around the village or in meetings inside said village would the mask be handy, but out of it...say on escorts and what not that won't be necessary. Let's just say in my arsenal of tricks is the ability to change form at will... More masterful than the transformation technique and a hundred times as beneficial for one such as me," pausing for a moment he would exhale a billow of smoke as he nodded," As for the meeting i'll come with you... Don't see why i wouldn't want to come with on a meeting of another Kage...Just let one do some research and it'll be fine," with that he would leave anything else to be said later so that he could sign for his house and get his mask.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:42 am

" As for the meeting i'll come with you... Don't see why i wouldn't want to come with on a meeting of another Kage...Just let one do some research and it'll be fine,"

So he was ready to take the position after all. Kirito let a smile creep across his face when he heard of Dusk's ability to change form at will. Interesting. It seems Kirito's instincts were right again in choosing Dusk for this position. It was time for them to part however, Kirito had some things to take care of and Dusk needed to go get his house and ANBU mask. Oh! Kirito had forgotten to mention the Bingo Book. "Sounds good to me. Oh! When you go to pick up your mask and sign for your house, tell my secretary to give you one of the Bingo Books. They have information on every missing ninja in the Land of Fire as well as all known S ranked missing-nin. I'm sure it will come in useful. If there isn't anything else you're dismissed for now. Go and settle in. Come to my office if you need anything. I'll drop you back off where I found you."

With that Kirito would listen to anything Dusk had to say before once again placing his hand on Dusk's shoulder and they would disappear in a yellow flash only to reappear on the roof they had been before leaving for the training grounds. As soon as they were back on the roof, Kirito would release Dusk and disappear in a flash of yellow light, reappearing in his chambers behind his desk. Kirito's eyes would take on their rinnegan form, something he needed for his next action. He then created a specific mask for Dusk with a certain property he thought would come in useful. When the mask was fully formed, Kirito's eyes would return to normal and he headed out to give the secretary the mask to hold for Dusk and informed her that she was to give him one of the spare houses along with that mask and a Bingo Book before he left in a yellow flash.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:14 pm

"Sounds good to me. Oh! When you go to pick up your mask and sign for your house, tell my secretary to give you one of the Bingo Books. They have information on every missing ninja in the Land of Fire as well as all known S ranked missing-nin. I'm sure it will come in useful. If there isn't anything else you're dismissed for now. Go and settle in. Come to my office if you need anything. I'll drop you back off where I found you."

There was only a small nod from Dusk as he smiled and held up a finger," Just remind me to ask you about that jutsu you use to pop up everywhere, other than that we should be good to go," with that he would watch as he appeared back onto the roof, his red eyes shifting from side to side before watching Kirito had disappeared. With that he simply took another long drag of his pipe before going off to get his mask, new home and bingo book. After signing for everything he slipped the mask into his duster and disappeared into finding his home, where once he made it there he simply sat on the roof as the wind blew through his hair," Looks like we have a nice little castle to call our own...now lets see what our little band of misfits are," with that he simply stared into the distance and relaxed.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nibi Jin   Meeting the Nibi Jin Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Nibi Jin
Page 1 of 1