Naruto Age of the Past
A Meeting IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
A Meeting IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Kenjiro had rode for hours on his way to Konoha, he thought of his life. A lie he had lead, eight years he had lied to people and a single man had caused this life. But things had changed, he was in Kiri now and was going to protect it. But he wanted, no, he needed answers from Kuro. His chocobo slowly came to a stop, but abruptly enough to jerk Kenjiro out of his thought train, he got off his bird friend and sent him off on his merry way for now.

Kenjiro laid down his weapons, not wanting Kuro to believe he came for a fight, which he was likely to do before hand. He waited on Kuro and took a seat underneath a tree, sliding his forehead protector over his eyes. He would then proceed to slowly doze off.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Ah! The wind in his hair, the hair in his wind! What a wonderful feeling it was, to fly. On the back of a motherfucking dragon, at that! Kuro certainly enjoyed riding his companions, although usually it was in a far different way. In any case, the certainly non-sexual riding of the dragon beneath him was fun. Always had been, really. As to why Kuro was here, he had received a letter from Kenji which said, and I quote "Meet me at the borders, fucker". Kuro found it hilarious that Kenji would call him fucker, since he really kind of was one. It was worrying though, that Kenji would be so rude to the one that he perceived as a god. Not like Kuro had dissuaded the idea at all, but he also always avoided confirming it. Well, other than his logic-breaking actions, like when he went into the desert and made a utopian town run by camels. Intelligent camels, but still camels.

Kuro had recently received a gift of bodies from some anonymous source. Said source really just didnt want the bodies laying around, gathering mold, but that was a moot point. Anyway, Kuro was carrying a single body, the rest being in storage to prevent them from fading or anything. As it was, Kuro was right above Kenji's location, though he did not know it. Being the person he is, Kuro jumped off of the dragon, diving right into the tree where Kenji was, breaking said tree in half. A fall like that would kill a normal man. Kuro dusted himself and stood up, staring at Kenji. "Yo."
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Kenjiro had no words to say, mainly cause Kuro had just crushed him with a God damn tree, wasn't that cunt thinking? Kenjiro's shock came in the form of a scream which didn't make it out. Kenjiro Nakamura, was dead.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:12 pm

No the fuck he wasnt, Kuro decided, after taking a bite out of Kenjiro's corpse's arm. He wanted that bloodline, damnit! Hopefully this time it would work. He felt Creation Rebirth activate, allowing him to absorb the bloodline, and hopefully he would get the right one this time, but still. In any case, Kuro sighed as he dropped the body he had been sent to the ground. In a few moments, barely enough time for light to circle the globe once, Kuro had prepared Edo Tensei, using the body as a base to resurrect Kenji, with plenty of his DNA nearby (As well as some in Kuro's stomach), it was a simple matter. The coffin raised, and Kuro had to wonder how Kenjiro would react seeing his own corpse, as it would certainly be the first sight he saw. Kuro, caring little for ceremony, stuck his hand right in the coffin and place a Slave Contract Seal on the new, resurrected, Kenjiro. Though he wouldnt activate it unless needed, it was a good way to make sure his Edo Tensei'd creations were non-hostile, and Kenjiro might go into a bloodrage once he saw his own body. Who knew what the bastard would do? Not that Kuro much cared. Kenji was safe now, immortal as he was. Kuro waited patiently for either Kyuubi to finally appear from Kenji's corpse's seal, or Kenji to open his eyes. Oh, and for that damned bloodline to be absorbed.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:15 pm

Imma roll for ya
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:15 pm

The member 'Kikato "L" Rinku' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bloodline Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:16 pm

Gratzi you have his bloodline...whatever it is
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Do the narrator really have to say it? I mean it's not like on every fucking site it happens usually on the exact spot that it always happen right? Man do the writers got a thing for this particular event I tell ya. Obviously there was a death or two, somebody always have to die to unleash the beast yet again, and yet again he once again awakens. Kyuubi's host obviously didn't have a strong enough will to live to hold the beast, its unfortunate that he didn't have what it takes to harness the beast at it's fullest potential. Looks like the seal holding the Kyuubi got broken, and within the now death mindset was the all mighty Nine Tail Fox, in it's hunger to stretch his legs and nine fucking tails he reached forward towards the gate and into the light.In a flash he could breathe again! AND THE FUCKING KYUUBI WAS OUT OF THE CAGE BITCHES! His claws grabbing a hold of pure soil and ground and his nose being able to smell every bit of humanity as the humans ran for the hills like death had just awaken from it's slumber. Nine tails swung in the air, like a newly lit fire that had lost control, the Kyuubi had a bit of bliss in his moment of happiness - that would probably be taken from him shortly. Kyuubi could sense chakra everywhere, making attempts to flee and help flee, he loaves humanity with the most passion of hate so in turn he wanted to destroy everything in his path - lets see how this fuckery goes. His Nine tails behind him began picking up trees and throwing them everywhere and if anyone in this topic didn't move out of the way a big fat tree would- moving on, there were barely anyone around but the bodies in front of him. No village, no military of ninja, no hokage - just the Kyuubi charging up a massive Bijuu Bomb as usual. You know little shit.

(SS)Physical:

(X)-Strength- Power of physical attacks, how much they can lift and how much they can understandably carry.
(SS)-Locomotive Speed- Used to determine how fast someone can attack, run or throw.
(S)-Reaction Speed- Used to determine how they react to attacks, movement of limbs in a stationary position and such.
(S)-Health- Used to determine how many hits one can take.

(S)Mental:

(S)-Thought Speed- Used to determine the speed of the user's thought, this is like reaction but for planning.
(A)-Jutsu Knowledge- Used to determine how many highest rank jutsu you can use(Rank above you)
(S)-Willpower- Used to resist mental attacks/effects
(A)-Mental Sharpness- Used to determine power of mental attacks/effects

(SS)Chakra:

(SS)-Chakra Capacity- Used to determine how many jutsus user can cast
(S)-Sealing and Spacial/Time- Used to determine how fast jutsus of this kind are activated/speed/power.
(S)-Medical and Physical Enhancement-
(SS)-Ninjutsu and Kinjutsu-
(S)-Poisons and Puppetry-
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:31 pm

Kenjiro gasped, as he was given new life, Edo'd and given free range. He looked at Kuro, the bastard had just killed him with a tree! And wait, something felt off...missing rather. Then he noticed the giant killer fox behind him and Kuro. "Had to kick the God damn tree did you ya bastard?" Kenjiro asked Kuro in an aggravated tone of voice, ignoring the fact the fox has thrown trees at them. Taking quick steps towards Kuro, Kenji had luckily dodged the trees coming his way. He then noticed his body with a missing chunk "D-Did you take a bite out of me!?" he yelled at Kuro.

He gave a sigh, now wasn't a time to go over things with Kuro. He looked at the beast charging up a blast and cracked his knuckles, he'd wait for Kuro to make his move then go onto his own attack.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:05 pm

((Nice fuck up on the stats but it's whatever lol))

"My my" a voice would ring out from above, a gigantic green creature was in the sky. "At first I thought you were just going to murder him in cold blood, but now I see that we wanted that other half..." the voice trailed off into a gout of laughter as a person flung themselves off the great, green flying beast. This person was not the Mizukage himself, rather it was a leaf clone that shared the same chakra, and actually had imprinted upon himself a part of the Kage's soul.

The clone flew down from the height of one hundred and fifty meters in the air, and focused his Rinnegan on the 9 tails below, extending his hand as he fell he activated his Nen ability Flaming Spirit boosting his own health to enough to easily survive this fall, and his thought speed up fast enough to do everything he wished to do before falling.

Roland's clone could see the spiritual energy build up for a bijuu bomb, and that would be no good. The Kyuubi never even got close to enough to resist it's effects and it lost immense amounts of both speed and health as it was split in twain. Not only did the Yang half receive the negative burn of Flaming Spirit, but the Yin was shot back into Kenjiro, a person whom the Mizukage wished to keep around. From there Roland simply restructured the remaining seal with his spiritual manipulation and resealed the beast in mere moments. Next he shifted his weight and came down like a meteor on the Yang half of the Kyuubi, which now had a health of B and a reaction time of B which were not enough to react, nor fight back from this attack which was over four ranks above it.

"PEEEEEEOOOOOOOPLEEEEEE'S ELLLLLLLLBOOOOOOOOWWWWW" Roland would say as he extended his elbow and brought it down surrounded by his Nen onto the crown of the Yang half's head. If the attack was successful it would knock the beast the fuck out, if not Roland would stand up from the crater he had just created and square himself towards the weakening beast with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Kuro watched with a small smile on his face, as the Eight and One tailed beast appeared. Oh yes, most ninja would panic, running for their lives as the bijuu charged its compensation cannon, or Bijuudama as some called it. He imagined they used it from the rage of having no genitalia. Poor buggers, having little to no ways to have sex. No wonder they were always angry! In any case, the compensation cannon was charging, and then some fucker who apparently copied Kuro down to a god damn tee flew downward, attempting to Elbow Drop the whole na-err.. Kyuubi. Kuro, seeing his time for some shenanigans, decided to intervene. Well, not so much intervene as help the Kyuubi along its merry way to DEATH!... or being resealed, although Kuro had no means to do such a thing.

Kuro, in his infinite wisdom, decided to act moments before the People's Elbow would reach Kyuubi, who had been temporarily weakened by whatever the fuck the falling man, who looked oddly familiar, had done. While Roland was still in the air, Kuro ran forward, till his body was directly under Kyuubi's head, before he jumped into the air.

Most would believe this was suicidal, and foolish. In all honesty, it probably was, but Kuro did not give a fuck. It helped that he instantly formed Susanoo around him, the armor springing upward to match his jump, spinning his right side toward Kyuubi, while punching upward, unleashing an incredible amount of power in his fist, hopefully hitting the bottom of Kyuubi's jaw, making it fly upward, right into Roland's elbow drop. If one were to ask if they could learn to do such a maneuver, Kuro's response would be "SURE YOU CAN!", which he shouted out to the skies, for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:45 pm

[Calling Hit:"His Nine tails behind him began picking up trees and throwing them everywhere and if anyone in this topic didn't move out of the way a big fat tree would- moving on" -(Part comical but really said in my post xD) Note the only one who dodged this effectively was Keitaro, but since after he dodged his he moved closer to psy, who didn't dodge his at all it would smack him. Roland came in the exact same timeframe as them in which a tree was coming for him too - Kyuubi is a big boy so chucking a tree at ya wouldn't be a problem. Kei moved closer to Psy who didn't dodge his at all, in fact he technically ran into it. I think Kei has a chance of dodging Psy and the tree that's incomining but Let me know if my attack was invalid. I have no problems resuming as we were. >.> Only time I'd be able to hit Blaine is by Kyuubi Imma be disappointed in myself]

Kyuubi could not only smell the humans that grew near, but he could sense the chakra of others approaching, although was beginning to put together that this was some sort of plan which involved him in some aspect. Kyuubi sensed the highest threat in the air as he charged it at it's final moments, Kyuubi prepared to whack a mole in the sky like no other. But Kyuubi didn't move until he needed to, so from a moments notice he looked pretty distracted, and in this distraction left an opening. Immediately after the tree whack he would quickly launch the Bijuu Bomb directly at the man in the sky, he had a thing for wanting to see how far the guy could fly without his summoning. The bomb was sphere formed but definitely moved at top speed to obliterate the spiritual guy, and hopefully the explosion would push away the trash - the other shinobi.

Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:53 am

((Calling my hits instead

Quote :
Roland's clone could see the spiritual energy build up for a bijuu bomb, and that would be no good. The Kyuubi never even got close to enough to resist it's effects and it lost immense amounts of both speed and health as it was split in twain

Quote :
Immediately after the tree whack he would quickly launch the Bijuu Bomb directly at the man in the sky, he had a thing for wanting to see how far the guy could fly without his summoning.

So here we have a problem, if you wanna throw trees fine but as you can clearly see, you were split before that happened according to your own words. Now if you had been split later and launched off the bomb right after that would be fine but due to how fast I am falling, and how fast Kuro moved, both of us would hit you before that ball is charged up, regardless of a tree(which I would shoot through like a bullet atm and not care) being in my way. Soooo um, that's right the tree! So if you threw them before you were split then the bijuu bomb would not even be forming. If you threw them before they formed then, by jove you missed me ALL TOGETHER cause then I'd be even higher in the sky on my familiar. So that means you threw it after you were split, which means that my hit((splitting you)) lands first, there is no acknowledgement of it even though you would lose half your size and a bit of strength no doubt. So, let's move on.))

Roland would connect with the head before Kuro connected underneath, absorbing most of the kinetic energy into his Susanoo Armor. This allowed Roland to spring slightly from his position and land on the ground gracefully, both hands back in their pockets as he stared up at the now smaller beast, a cigarette somehow in the corner of his mouth, smoldering. "Dat der is one disgruntled beast I reckon" Roland would say as he waited to see if the thing would be dead or knocked out from that attack. Either way he felt the chakra that made up it's skull crack, so hopefully it didn't have a chakra brain damage or they'd have to deal with a mentally disabled fox spirit.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:07 pm

Today was most likely the second most confusing day of Kenjiro's life, he died, was revived, had a bite taken out of him, lost his Jin status only to mere moments later regain it. He watched as his new Kage preformed an elbow drop onto the beasts skull as Kuro did what could only be described as a bland fighting video game technique, with a sigh Kenjiro stood beside Roland, picking his teeth with a finger bone of his own which he had ripped out and regrew. "Indeed it is, possibly with either a killer headache or brain damage...Let's eat it." Kenji let out a chuckle at the thought.

He looked on at the beast, wondering what they were to do with it now.

[edit, 48 houring in my next post]

Since everyone was God damn frozen, Kenjiro decided to get the hell out of dodge. Whistling and hopping onto his Chocobo, he rode out back to Kiri.

[exit, instant travel to Kiri]
Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:03 pm

OOC: I was in susanoo. Tree would be shattered like a dead twig swung against a steel beam.

Thankfully, Kuro's susano'o fist had absorbed the majority of the blow, but it would no doubt render Kyuubi unconscious. Upon this, Kuro would place his hand on the Kyuubi and add a slave seal to the beast. Regardless of that, Kuro would take his hand and begin to devour the Kyuubi's flesh, being hungry as hell at the moment, and having such a feast before him, who wouldnt do this? Kuro would, obviously.

Kuro turned to look at Roland. "Thanks for dropping by." Bad puns aside, Kuro could swear he recognized the man. "Oh hell, your that guy from that thing! The first one to get knocked out, I believe." Oh he still remembered that amusing moment. First one to get KO'd, but no doubt the best way to go down. It was probably a bit cruel to pick on him for that, but Kuro was kind of a jackass. He was also incredibly lazy, hence the shortness of this post.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:11 pm

"It was no problem, I keep watch over my children. I take it this is part of a bigger plan making the jin a zombie? I mean after all this was suuuuuch the hassle" Roland kept his voice steady until the last sentence when it began to drip with sarcasm like a burger with too much sauce.

"Room" Roland spoke as an opaque film began to expand around them, suddenly a hunk of kyuubi flesh was in Roland's outstretched hand. The Ootsutsuki would then proceed to take a bite out of it while looking at the man with the mask, the odd one without a visible soul. "I'm feeling a bit lazy too, do you always break the fourth wall?"
Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Kuro shurgged. "You should see when I break the fifth." The worst part was, he wasnt joking. He actually did that sometimes. "Anyway, It was nice seeing you again, but I have pressing business to avoid doing, so Im going. Goodbye." With that, Kuro immediately opened a portal to the Abyss and left, easily avoiding the gravity of the tiny black hole he stored miles upon miles away from the part of the abyss he used to travel.

{EXIT}
{Kyuubi Partial Jin, V1 Capable}
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

A Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting   A Meeting EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:05 pm