Naruto Age of the Past
The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Kirito had been sitting at his desk going over paperwork and notes on everything that had happened in his short absence. He had just signed off one of the papers when Taika had showed up. Taika had casually strolled into the office this time, which was a significant improvement to bursting in as he had the first time, but still he had forgotten to knock. That was not a big to Kirito at the moment however. He had been expecting Taika ever since he had returned from meeting with the Kazekage in Wind Country. He had some important proposals to discuss with the young ninja.

"Hokage-sama, when you left for the Wind Country, you had asked me to come see you. So, here I am. What did you need from me?"

This was where things would get interesting. Kirito remembered this boy had a lot of potential. "Ah Taika. I've been expecting you. I have a few propositions for you. The last time we met I saw a lot of potential in you. My first and second proposal are to offer you a chance to become my student as well as becoming a Captain in my Anbu Corps. What do you say to this?" Kirito had jumped right in to business. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate small talk because he did. It was just he had been sent a message from Arcanis offering to train and meet all of the known Jinchuuriki. He would bring this up to Taika after they finished discussing the possibility of him becoming Kirito's student as well as an Anbu Captain.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:20 am

A peculiar wind would pass through the chambers that belonged to the Hokage. To anyone in the area, they'd feel some sort of breeze that isn't quite natural. Having used Kamui, Kaito warped into halls of the main chamber, his face hidden by a mask. Still, anyone familiar with the boy would notice his hooded poncho; his signature clothing piece. Upon reaching his destination he'd deactivate the Mangekyou Sharingan. It was beginning to bother him a bit ever since he first awakened it. "That's odd. I don't remember having that feeling in my eye." The Uchiha brushed the problem off, walking up to the main chamber door. Before entering the main chamber he'd knock, "Lord Kirito, I have returned." Inside was Kirito and someone who looked quite familiar. From the training grounds in Tanzaku, one of the shinobi training. "Forgive me for intruding." He bowed before the two.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:55 am

"Y-Yes Hokage-Sensei! I happily Accept your generous offer!"

Taika's face was told Kirito he was taken aback but but grateful for the offer. Kirito was about to explain what he was going to do next when he felt a familiar presence appear followed by a knock on his door.

"Lord Kirito, I have returned."

So Kaito had also returned, and had some new powers it seemed. He had indeed grown stronger since he had left Tanzaku. "Ah yes, Kaito. Just in time. Please, come in." he said to the newcomer. He had heard that Arcanis had moved forward with his plans, creating Central City, and now was looking for someone to take up the Raikage seat temporarily. Kirito intended to send Kaito to meet Arcanis in Central as a possible candidate. Once Kaito took a seat as Kirito had instructed, he would begin talking again, first to Taika and then to Kaito. "Now Taika, you have accepted my offer of training you as well as becoming an Anbu Captain. I will discuss with you which division you are to lead in a few minutes. First, I must address Kaito. I assume you two have met before?" Kirito would pause momentarily for an answer to his question before moving on. "Kaito I have heard rumors of your growing strength since you've been gone, something proven by the intensity of your chakra signature and your teleporting outside my office. I have a friend named Arcanis, maybe you've met him on your journeys. He has recently built Central City and is looking for someone to temporarily take the seat of Raikage in his absence until he can find a suitable candidate. If you are agreeable I would send you to Central as a possible candidate. You are to leave as soon as you are able." At this point Kirito would sit and wait for Kaito's response to his request, which was more of an order really.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:08 am

Kaito stood at the center of them both. He'd notice the Sharingan activation on the other boy's face. This was mostly to take precaution, in case Kaito had any ill intentions. Couldn't blame him. Lord Kirito had been speaking to him about taking him under his wing and making him an ANBU captain. Must have meant that this fellow from the training grounds was powerful himself. Interesting. Kaito would be asked if he knew the boy. Yea, they crossed paths in the training grounds and all but he wasn't exactly acquainted with him. "I believe I've seen him in the training grounds. This was before I left to Umi. I happened to cross paths with an Uchiha who possessed an unknown Dojutsu. I believe his name was Kyoshi. But that is a story for another time." Kaito felt the need to inform him of the one he had battled in Umi. Any shinobi of that calibur should have tabs kept on for the safety of the village.

The Uchiha would listen to what Kirito would have to say. A shinobi by the name of Arcanis would resign from Raikage leadership to control the central city, and apparently needed someone to hold the title while a more suitable shinobi was found. Now that was an offer Kaito wouldn't pass. "I see. I shall accept the offer. If this Arcanis is waiting for me, I should probably get going." Kaito would bow to the two before making his way to the door. "I'll be sure to keep in contact with you during my travels my Lord." If any of them would say anything he'd stop at the door.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:06 am

Kaito quickly agreed and took his leave to meet with Arcanis in Central City. Kirito was confident in Kaito's abilities and was sure Arcanis would consider his recommendation well. Once Kaito had left, Kirito would once again address Taika. "Sorry about that Taika. Now, where was I? Oh that's right. Anbu. Now considering your skills I am appointing you Captain of the Anbu Secret Division. This is the personal guard of the Hokage. I thought it the most appropriate as I will be training you myself. There is one other thing I would like to talk to you about and possibly offer. How much do you really know about your clan's eyes, the Sharingan?" Kirito knew Taika would be pleased with his newly appointed job as Anbu Captain of the Hokage's personal guard. Kirito wanted to move on to more pressing matters, advancing his and Taika's Sharingan to the most powerful level. First he needed to guage Taika's knowledge of the subject before his next offer.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:30 pm

So Taika didn't know about the final step in advancing the Sahringang, or at least what Kirito knew to be the final step. The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. This was what Kirito was planning on talking to Taika about. "Well then this should be interesting news to you. I also have the Mangekyo." he said as he let his eyes spin into their Mangekyo state so that Taika would see them before continuing. "The Uchiha Clan head before you met with me to discuss his clan's secret among other things. One of which was that the Mangekyo takes a toll on your eyes gradually making you blind the more you use them. However there is a level above the Mangekyo that takes away this drawback. It is called the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. It is done by two MS user's swapping eyes. I don't know the specifics behind why this takes away the blindness drawback but if you are willing I would trade eyes with you so that we may both advance. It would be a quick procedure and with my healing abilities we would recover instantly." Kirito would pause at this point to allow what was sure to be shock to drain from Taika and listen to his response.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Taika was concerned about his healing from the process but also wanted to know of the previous Uchiha clan and how much of the clan's secrets he had given up. Those were both understandable concerns and Kirito would answer both of them starting with the previous clan head. "He called himself Itami to me. I'm not sure if that was his real name or not. We made the peace treaty between the Senju and the Uchiha. I even made him commander of my entire Anbu Corps. Shortly after that he disappeared. I don't know where he is now or if he is even alive. No need to worry though. Your clan secrets are safe with me. Now, as for our recovering, don't worry about that either. I said WE would be able to recover instantly for a reason. If you have no more questions I would like to get this under way."
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:43 pm

"I have no more questions Kirito-sensei."

With that it was time to begin the process of obtaining EMS. Kirito would go over in detail the process that he would be doing to both of their eyes before summoning a shadow clone to help with the process. Kirito had his clone remove both pairs of eyes and then transplant them into themselves, Kirito receiving Taika's eyes and Taika receiving Kirito's. The clone took his time with each eye, making sure everything was attached where it should be and the eyes would function properly before moving on to the next one. All in all it took about four hours to complete. One hour for each eye. The very last step was the recovery which normally would have taken multiple days if medical ninjutsu was not used to aid in the healing process. Fortunately for the both of them Kirito was skilled in medical ninjutsu and so his clone had used the Mystical Palm on both of their eyes for another 30 minutes each totaling one hour. That meant all in all the surgery and recovery process had ended up taking 5 hours to finish. It might have been a long process but the benefits were worth it.

"You may open your eyes now. The surgery was a success." the clone had said to the two of them before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. Kirito opened his eyes, revealing a new eye. It appeared to be a cross between his own MS and Taika's, taking on a new form. He felt stronger, the eyesight that had begun to blur no longer bothered him and his eyes were as good as new. This was something. "How do you feel?" he would ask his student.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:40 pm

Taika stood up, also revealing his new eyes, and asked Kirito what they were going to do next. Kirito had a couple of ideas but there was too much to go over in one sitting. "Well Taika the first thing we need to do is get you situated to your new station. I am promoting you to S rank as well as your role as Anbu Captain. All Anbu members are to wear a mask and keep their identity as an Anbu operative a secret even within their own village. No one is to know your rank either. The only person to know of your true identity will be the current Hokage and the other Anbu members. Your first mission as Captain of the Hokage guard is to accompany me to lightning country. Arcanis has sent a message out to all known Jinchuuriki to come to Bijuu Training Island to meet eachother and advance their control over their tailed beasts. You are not to hide your face or make it known that you are Anbu while we are there." Kirito said to Taika. It was a long-winded speech but one that needed to be said. Kirito had to give as much information to Taika as he could, they were already running behind schedule if they were to take up the offer of training with the other Jinchuuriki. Kirito waited patiently for Taika's response to this new information.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:32 pm

Taika was very accepting in his new role and of his first mission. His only real question was when would they leave for Bijuu Training Island. Kirito was glad to see Taika was taking to his new role well. "We leave as soon as you are ready to go. You are dismissed to get your things in order. Report back here when you are ready to leave." Kirito would answer any other questions Taika had accordingly but when he left Kirito would return to his work, letting the boy get ready for their trip.(you don't have to actually report back to me to leave. Just make a travel topic when you're ready to do this)
[exit]
Claiming EMS
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:49 am

Both are approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}   The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Training Begins, Taika and Kirito![P][NK}
Page 1 of 1