Naruto Age of the Past
Time for an Adventure IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Time for an Adventure IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for an Adventure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

Time for an Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Time for an Adventure   Time for an Adventure EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:29 pm

It was one of those cloudy days in the village in which many people thought it was going to rain. On this day, Dusk had walked into the Hokage's office with a note in hand making sure that Kirito was somehow not in the office so that he could avoid a major conversation, hangover and all. At this point, he would drop a letter on the males desk disguised as his secretary and walk out only to leave the office the same way he came.

Addressed in the note was the following,"

To the Hokage, I feel it is time for me to go about traveling again, naturally as an ANBU i have been hearing rumors of the mist having some activity again. Due to this I am going to go and have a look see for myself to see if these rumors are true or not. If they are i'll send a report, if not...well then i won't,"

With that he made his way towards the gates where he would prepare his journey.
Back to top Go down

Time for an Adventure
Page 1 of 1