Naruto Age of the Past
The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Moroha Yuki
Clan: Yuki
Element: Water, Wind, Ice

The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] Empty
PostSubject: The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]   The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Meliodas would have had a rather difficult time finding the Mizukage’s chambers within all the mist that surrounded the village though this was something to have been expected so he would have simply enjoyed his stroll through the village however, this time not such a warm atmosphere would fill his lungs but one rather to be cautious of and to stay on his guard though he didn’t like fighting it would seem this village would be a place that it could easily transpire in if one did not keep their wits about them.
Therefore, after a slight journey after getting lost he would arrive at the building that would seemingly resemble that of one the villagers that did speak with him told him to go to. Though he didn’t particularly trust any of their directions it would have seemed he wasn’t lead astray and for that he would let out a sigh of relief for his legs were seemingly getting tired from all the walking, running, and jumping around he had seemingly been doing all day and would long for a slight rest before hopefully anymore shenanigans would transpire.

“I really hope this visit goes better than my last one and I didn’t simply waste my time yet again.”

So without further delay the man would walk into the Mizukage’s building and find his way to his or her office and would open the door bowing before so much as really looking at the person that was in the chair and would await someone to tell him he could raise his head before he would be inclined to do so. Therefore, after the person would have spoken to him he would go onto introduce himself and at least take a few more steps into the office.

“Yo my name is Meliodas and I have journeyed from the village hidden in time in hopes of meeting with someone interesting today.”

His voice calm and his body relaxed though it would have been a long day he still managed to maintain a smile of seemingly ignorant bless on his face as he would speak with the person now sitting in the chair of the most seemingly powerful ninja in the whole village.

----------
TWC - 370
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]   The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:20 pm

The mizukage's office is quite wierd at this specific time of day their is a shadow cast over the face of the person sitting in the Mizukage's chair. Arc's face was completely concealed from those in the office. It was fun to use and he would have a bit of fun with his villager. Arc had never given up the title only allowed Kaito to run the village as Arc needed to be here. Kaito was the Raikage but Arc still held the title as the first raikage. And his villagers he knew very well as he had taken interest in every one of them. They were his family.

"So Meliodas, you are here to meet someone interesting hmmm?" Arc said it in his most official voice. He wondered if that was enough to Make Meliodas remember him.
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]   The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Meliodas would slightly tilt his head to the side as the man would speak it was as if something familiar was pointing toward him with the tone that he had heard… it nearly resembled that of the first Raikage who was the one who initially decided to seal Son Goku into Meliodas to begin with… However, he hadn’t seen him in years actually since the sealing process was complete to be exact. But with the shrouded face in darkness and the tone he used it was highly likely that it was indeed Arcanis the first Raikage…

“Arcanis!?! Is that you old man? Why haven’t you check in with me after sealing Son into me would have been nice if you at least checked if I didn’t die.”

Meliodas would have a joking tone in his voice after he would have said the man’s name. Even if it was Arcanis, Meliodas showed no true fear or anything toward him only that of a compassion he would show a comrade or friend. Even if the man sitting in the chair didn’t view him as such…

“If that is you how have you been haven’t seen you in quite some time…”

Meliodas would have a wide smile on his face as he would walk toward the desk and would seemingly have an even more relaxed aura than normal and his green eyes staring into the shadow that was seemingly Arcanis’s face. He never did understand why the man chose to hid his face all the time but it did add a playful mystery that Meliodas didn’t mind at all. Therefore, he would plop down into one of the chair in front of the desk and would do just as Arcanis and prop up his legs on the desk as though memicing him in a playful fashion, though this would only last until Arcanis would try and act serious if he chose to do so for this was perhaps one person Meliodas simply respect for his achievements in the ninja world alone…

------
TWC - 708
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]   The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 pm

“Arcanis!?! Is that you old man? Why haven’t you check in with me after sealing Son into me would have been nice if you at least checked if I didn’t die.” 

Arc chuckled.  He had missed being around but Meliodas was incorrect.  Arc checked into the village all the time.  He wouldn't leave his family like that when he could visit practically anytime he wanted.  And Meliodas had grown up to be a fine ninja, with no need to rely on Arc.

“If that is you how have you been haven’t seen you in quite some time…”

Arc smiled and with a flurry of motion around the office that would to anyone as if Arc hadn't moved,  A series of Tags were placed around the room.  Arc sitting with his feet still propped up would snap his fingers and the whole top of the roof would be blown off.  The roof would be tiny pieces and would fall to the empty courtyard below.  (CD no damage to people dramatic effect).  Arc would blow on the tips of his fingers as if he had finger gunned the roof off.  

Meliodas would notice that the mist was gone and the cloud cover was dissipating.  “It has been awhile hasn't it.”  Arc would say with an enormous grin.  “Yeah don't worry I'm planning on remodeling any way."  Arc would jump up and hug his old friend.  Meliodas might notice that Arc hadn't aged a day in the entire time since he last saw him.  “Have a seat have a seat,  tell me all about what's going on back home.  I haven't been over that way since Kaito was installed.  How is he?  I think he was an Amazing man for the job.  How are your folks?  As you can see I am the new head of the Water country.  Over threw a tyranny in my off time.  What have you been up to?  You sure have grown, How are your studies coming?”  Arc realized he was talking to fast so he stopped and let Meliodas speak as he sat down and took a puff on the cigar.  He started coughing terribly and looking at the gross object in his hand he sent it wiffling into the horizon out his new sun roof.
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]   The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:10 am

Meliodas would slightly chuckle as the man would have seemingly sent the roof flying off with his fingers however, what he failed to do was make sure he started behind the man so that he didn’t see the tags until it was all over so the little trick was well hilarious as it should be but Meliodas would have seen through the slight trickery of it all. Though he wouldn’t say anything it was amusing having these types of conversations and meeting and his day could use a little up boost from earlier.

“Well Kaito said I have the potential to become Raikage one day, my folks are still kicking around dirt on this place we call earth, also I am doing pretty good mastered the first two stages toward fully having control over Son Goku so that is fun…”

He would slightly pause at the end of his little explination he didn’t remember Arcanis being a smoker but after he would flick it out of his newly formed “sun roof” it would have made more sense to the man sitting across from him after he was hugged. It was rather odd being hugged from someone that seemingly was just a distant memory of your past but friends were always friends with Meliodas so he would have returned the action before he had rested his weary legs.

“Oh that reminds me I am struggling to find a more peaceful way to fully obtain Son Goku’s full potential and was hoping you would have some ideas as to what I could do to obtain it and as for my studies you are looking at a full fledge S rank ninja now… I have come a long way in your absence it would seem don’t you think?”

Meliodas was one that was proud of his accomplishments and though officially back in the village he was only promoted to B rank upon his return it would be explained that he simply undersold his talents and that he wasn’t even the mere boy he was before he left growing much stronger on his journey from village to village it would have seemed…

------
TWC - 1,066
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]   The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:31 pm

“Well Kaito said I have the potential to become Raikage one day, my folks are still kicking around dirt on this place we call earth, also I am doing pretty good mastered the first two stages toward fully having control over Son Goku so that is fun…Oh that reminds me I am struggling to find a more peaceful way to fully obtain Son Goku’s full potential and was hoping you would have some ideas as to what I could do to obtain it and as for my studies you are looking at a full fledge S rank ninja now… I have come a long way in your absence it would seem don’t you think?” 

Arc nodded. “Yeah Bijuu can be tricky and each one is different you may have an easier job convincing Son than I had convincing Kurama. Me and Him fought for power all the time. But he came to respect me. For you it may be different maybe just spending time talking with Son and coming to an understanding. Could Work for you. And Yeah I could tell you have done a lot of work honing your skills seems your eyes were even able to track my movement earlier which means you have had to have gotten much stronger.”

Just then there was a knock at the door. An orange haired Kid stuck his head in looking...Kinda bored really. “Arc is there anything I can do? This town is a dump.”

“Please come in and greet our geust. This is Meliodas from Jikoku, my home town. Mel this is Ichigo Kurosaki my trainee. Ichigo did you get that thing done that I asked?” Arc said this in a pleasant tone but Ichigo was easily upset.

“LOOK OLD MAN YOU CAN TELL THAT IT”S DONE CAUSE YOU CAN SEE THROUGH THE HOLE IN THE ROOF. Seriously sending me to clear out the mist in this place is honestly super beneeth me. Any way you say you know this kid?” Ichigo looked him up and down. He stuck his pinky in his ear as if to say the itch in his ear was more important.

“Sorry Mel he doesn't have the appropriate respect for us yet. I found him wandering between worlds seems he got caught up in some “Cleaner” and was set adrift. He's looking for his friends and a way back home like I am so I Said that I would make him stronger. So far so good. Still got to work on that attitude though.” Arcanis spoke to Mel as if Ichigo wasn't there.

“HEY OLD MAN DON”T TALK LIKE I'M NOT HERE YOU JERK.” Ichigo would get up in Arc's face.

Arc butting heads with Ichigo would also get in his face and the two of them would have a shoving match using their faces. Finally Arc punched Ichigo hard in the head knocking him out. “Anyway He kinda helps me with menial tasks while I train him to be stronger...But there is something odd about him. His and my timelines...their very similar and even his Aura is close to mine in signature. Sorry this is all beside the point what Can I do for you?”
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]   The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Meliodas would simply laugh as he would watch the exchange between the two men and then laugh even harder when the aggressor of the whole thing would so easily be knocked out. So Arc had taken him on as a student and it seemed they had a rather interesting relationship to boot though it had no importance to Meliodas at all it was good to see that the old man wasn’t just wasting away and not making any new friends.

“Oh so you did realize I was at least slightly keeping up with your movements somehow? Well I didn’t want to spoil the fun it was still a neat trick. But as for why I came here it wasn’t really to meet you though since I did I have always wanted to train under you, and seeing as the last kage I asked turned me down because he was busy I was hoping the Mizukage would be a little different.”

Meliodas would slightly lose some of his smile and put at least a slightly serious note on his face, he was indeed seeking a teacher and he didn’t want his first one to be Kaito not because he didn’t have faith in his abilities but rather he would like to end the long journey of his training in his homeland so that if need be he could possible attempt to help with some of the work load around the village. It would be his little way of slightly stepping up even though he would much rather be taken naps all day.

“As for before you answer I have heard there is another way to control your bijuu, I have been trying to fully befriend him but it seemingly is remaining at the same point it has always been stuck at… though I would require some assistance in the path that I am feeling I need to walk down…”

Meliodas would be completely serious at the moment it wasn’t as if he didn’t enjoy the journey of befriending his tailed beast but rather he simply was starting to lose himself into being consumed with the hunger of power and he felt if he didn’t gain control of this aspect soon it might lead him down an even worse path than what he was already going toward… The man wouldn’t be noticeably different in his personality other than he could become more serous when need be but he could feel something in him yearning to control more power seemingly driving him into his own darkness that he proved out of him…

Therefore, he would await the man’s answers or replies and if he decided he couldn’t or rather wouldn’t help Meliodas he would simply be on his way without any further need to speak with the man for he had not purely come here for leistering around and relaxing for once in his life he was taking his ninja training serous and was trying to advance all of his abilities and aspects to the very next level possible.

-----------
TWC - 1,572
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]   The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:36 pm

“Taking on the beast is no minor endeavor.  He is part of your being not just an add on and therefore you have to pour your entire being into controlling him.  Yes there are different ways to go about it but in the end the route you choose has to be yours.  However I am capable of providing you with tools and training that will make the task slightly easier regardless of the path you choose.  Let us ajourn to my special training grounds.  And we can begin.”  Arc would hold out his hand and If Mel took it he would transport them to a training facility in the Library.  It would look like a common training grounds but the physics of the dimension was a little off which allowed the battlers to preform some otherwise unattainable actions such as materializing the beast as a seperate entity if they so chose.

Exit to the Library

[sorry forgot about this and started to leave Water country.  If we continue here there won't be any back tracking needed.]
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]   The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:43 pm

Meliodas would take the man's hand or rather put his hand on his shoulder and they would seemingly port away into something that resembled a training ground of sorts and this would be where a new adventure would begin for Meliodas for he had great plans for himself and he did not plan to be slowed down by anyone or anything.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]   The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lasting Adventure Continues... [P- Arcanis,NK, Possible training]
Page 1 of 1