Naruto Age of the Past
I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT

Go down 
+2
NPC
Kirito the Forest Sage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT Empty
PostSubject: I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT   I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:33 am

Kuro, the mad mystic, being ever so gentle in his training, had recently leveled sixty three trees. Each of which were uprooted as if some cosmic force had just decided to push them down. Kuro was breathing moderately deep, with a thin sheen of perspiration on his epidermis. Although perhaps it was the intense illumination of the moon, rather than the physical labor he had completed. He had never stayed the night in Konoha before, and it was much hotter than usual, being the summer. He hated the heat. Oh well, he supposed.

He would have continued his monstrous rampage, also called training, but a bird flew by, dropping a wrapped package into his waiting hands, though the package was obviously air tight, and very fresh, seeing as it smelled of human death. Kuro frowned. He had traded an item and some money for this organ, and he hoped it was worth it. He ate the entire organ, his mouth opening wider than should be possible, but he was weird like that. He activated Creation Rebirth, attempting to combine the bloodline inside the cells with his own body, essentially recreating his body, with the bloodline being added in.

Kuro grinned, before doing something most would consider horrible dickish, yet hilarious. He took some of the blood from the organ, still in his mouth, and drew a triangle inside a circle on the ground, before creating a sword, and cut off his own head, at the neck, the cut happening so fast that it would be impossible for him to have activated Creation Rebirth in time. Kuro's head grinned, the body falling to the ground. Kuro laughed, while his dragon, who had been sleeping nearby, only sighed as he was woken by the sound of a head being chopped off. His dragon dragged his body towards Kuro, messing up the circle, before he placed the head right against the body in the perfect manner, and fusing with Kuro, taking over his body, but not his head. He then activated Creation Rebirth and fused the head back to the body, where it should have been. "Thanks, Dr." Kuro grinned, as the two beings unfused once more. Oh yes. He was a dick.

First roll is for Shikotsumyaku, Second is for Sage Transformation, Third is for Byakugan, Fourth for Tenseigan, and fifth for Issetsugan

Rolls are numbered Up to down, Left to right.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT   I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:34 am

rolling for Psy
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT   I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:34 am

The member 'Kirito the Forest Sage' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bloodline Dice' : 1, 1, 2, 2, 1
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT   I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:52 am

Side note, to get Tenseigan you need to trade Byakugan eyes with someone, so Clearify what that one ment, If you ment Sharigan, you get Byak and Shar
Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT   I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:58 am

You have sharingan too? I did not know this, If I can, Ill replace Tenseigan with Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT   I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:49 am

I see no issue with that, approved.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT   I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Okay, so I am going to have Kikato give his OOC defense as to why he should not die from this and then I will have Psychosis give his rebuttal. From there I will make the decision.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT   I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Alright here is what I have to say to this whole situation, I will first start with this thread Here At no point was any exit ever approved, there fore I have access to the body of Hikari at any point in time till that approval, Next I will point out this Jutsu This one allows me to regrow organs of dead bodies if I so wish, next up is this Organ Donation In this Thread It is asked for a Kidney, all it says is a Kidney of mine, Now in that description we can go one of two way, Way number one, is the fact that it could be a Kidney from inside me, that is true, but fact number two is , it could mean a Kidney I own, or in my possession, Now I may come off as Pious, but as Kage of Ukiyoe, and as the first Thread linked had not been approved as of yet, the Body of Hikari is of Rightful Property of Ukiyoe, Next I will Point out my thread, Here At no point was it mentions the Kidney came from my body, it simply stated Kidney, now as to that, Rules Assumption style Indicates that the Vauging of me giving my Kidney in order for Psy to use it to kill me is not allowed, as it stats and I quote "This can NEVER be used to get a kill shot, it will only ever wound or inconvenience someone. Pretty much if you are hazy on this, then ask Roland before trying it out." As this is an Attempted Kill shot, It would be void, but I am offering a way out of the void for you, the Kidney You recived would be Hikari's and here is a Link to Hikari's Stat page, allowing you to see we both have the same Bloodlines, and one final note This This Techinique was allowed without a range, and that is against our rules, yes it was approved, but sadly approved by someone you brought here, and has on multiple occasions tried to approve you something that was later fixed, this one was a slip up on our parts, so it wont be held against either of you on my behalf, Now this is only my opinion, and as for proof of possible persuasion by you, You do plan to Edo him, he made his character completely obsessed with you, and has told Kirito In the CB with me present, that he is loyal to him, while you are in Konoha, Now Im not harboring any ill will, Im rather impressed at this tactic Psy, but it was not clearly defined, and does go against our rules layed out under the Assumption rule, and thus I say give Psy one of two options, Accept Hikari's Kidney, or Accept a Void for the rule breaking, This is my Opinion though

Back to top Go down
Psychosis
Academy
Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT   I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Spoiler:

You clearly said CR, not CRR. You cant use CR to regenerate someone else, so it had to have been your own. Also, while I dont know the condition of Hikari's body, but I do believe she died quite a bit ago, and unless you stored the body, I doubt she would be in any state to donate an organ, unless you kept the body perfectly alive for some reason, and somehow. And you are quite right, Vague is banned. So stop trying to use vague to defend yourself.

The photo pretty much breaks any attempt of yours to say it was hers, since it was regrown with CR alone, not a jusu derived from it.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT   I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:41 pm

First point of no exit being approved is moot as by that logic nobody has gone next to anywhere and I am not being a stickler about that.

This is not an assumption either.

You have a point for the lack of range but I really dislike the whole dragging another person through the mud.

Psychosis also has a valid counter-point that CR stands for Creation Rebirth not Creation Rebirth Reject.

So in neither of your threads do you specifically state that it is Kikato's Kidney, this leaves me with the purchase thread which by both posts backs up that it IS in fact Kikato's Kidney. Now while there is no range, and yes this has to be fixed the loop hole I see here that troubles me a bit more is the fact that you two had to meet IC for this however the thread bypasses that. Thus he probably would have done this after the trade much closer if it was allowed. However that was not allowed so frankly to me, the range issue becomes moot.

So to me, my ruling has to be that Kikato has now had his head removed, where, I do not know, that is up to Kikato.

Psychosis, you must clarify the range and if I see a technique abused in such a way so that it does not say have a range, etc. I will revoke the technique next time instead of allowing you to change it. And by revoke I mean all actions voided, so if you have anything you feel is fishy...update it now. This is the only warning needed for that.

Now link me to the technique, and the training for it. If it is done before this then my ruling stands, if not then this is voided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT   I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll take a kidney... AND EAT IT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: