Naruto Age of the Past
The three meet yet again... - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The three meet yet again... - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The three meet yet again...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

The three meet yet again... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The three meet yet again...   The three meet yet again... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:51 pm

Kikato would remove a eye from the jar and placed it in the socket of the eye Roland had just plucked out, he would take the eye roland was holding onto and placed it in the jar, and he would look at the last one and followed the same procedure, wasn't the first time removing his eye, but it still hurt, and when he placed the new one in, the Yellow one he fished out of the jar, he activated his creation rebirth for a quick heal, he could feel all of the tendons and nerves and what not connected to the eye reconnect, and he could quickly see out of that eye again, he would then look at his two ANBU captains and nodded, saying to them "well I thank you both, and Im glad we could do this, now I must head out for sometime, if you wish you may stay here for free, or get a house in the village on the behalf of myself, show any landlord the mask and they will know what to do, till then keep an eye out for any messages I send, and keep your men on task for their jobs, when canidites are around for each of your area's I will send for you to judge them yourself, You will pick your ANBU teams, and I will use you both as Consulers, thank you for your time men, now I got paperwork to do" and with that he ducked out, the three jars of eyes on his person, the body of Hikari was left for the Brink, His Ryūō.

(Exit, Wc saved for later, will count later, to tired right now x.x)
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: The three meet yet again...   The three meet yet again... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Roland would sigh as soon as he could activate creation rebirth, the eye blinked itself into functionality as the ninja listened to his Kage. "I shall leave you to it" Roland Ootsutsuki sai as he turned to leave continually blinking his yellow orb.

-Exit-

Will add WC here to the spar WC.
Back to top Go down
Brink
Kage
Brink

Character sheet
Character Name: Akarui Tamashi
Clan: Ghoul
Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: The three meet yet again...   The three meet yet again... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:35 pm

As Brink would have listened to his kage once more before they would seemingly have separated only for Brink and Roland to later meet up at the training ground for their promised training, therefore, he would have headed straight back to the lab and would look at the body now lying before him know as Hikari the previous cousin of his new found kage. While it lye their cold and lifeless the scene of her death would replay in his mind a thousand times over as the knowledge that was once held in the now single eye he commanded full control over would fluid his memories as well, the sheer power and force it represented to this new found world would have tempted him to destroy it while he still could before it would fall into the wrong hands however, this instead would be put to the back of his mind as he would run his hand over the women’s face stopping when he go to her eyes after he would revive her as a path their abilities would be sealed and it would be one last problem this world would have to deal with and with that he would think onto which one she would become… though many would have seemingly befitted this women there was seemingly one name that would have been screeching from the back of his mind to be imprinted into this women ‘Xun’…

Therefore, without further hesitation the man would awaken his new found eye and would pill hers open and would stare into them directly as he would focus his new found abilities to awaken it the eye would begin to circle swiftly going faster and faster until all that could be seen from the reflection within the eyes of the other being and he would let only a mere few words echo from his mouth into the ears of his new found toy as he would allow her eyes to close only to reopen shortly after…

“When you awaken your name shall be Xun a servant of what I will you to do, you live only to serve me and you will die only for me…”

With this as the man would seemingly begin to walk his new found path known as Xun would be shortly behind him on his right side as she would crack her neck and would only allow a few words to be uttered and then they would walk in silence before he would give her orders to get everything with his housing and anything else of that nature situated as he would go train with his new found friend…

“Yes sir, my will is that of yours and my soul is bound purely to you. I shall live by your words and die only by your blade…”

Therefore, he would leave with his new found eye deactivated and his mask hanging at the bottom of his face as he would head toward the training field for what would hopefully be an interesting re-encounter...

[Exit]
---------------------------------------------------------
Claiming Hikari as the Xun path & 2,794 word count (adding to my word count pool)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The three meet yet again...   The three meet yet again... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The three meet yet again...
Page 1 of 1