Naruto Age of the Past
Forbidden Art: Limiter Removal kinjutsu mision training  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Forbidden Art: Limiter Removal kinjutsu mision training  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden Art: Limiter Removal kinjutsu mision training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

Forbidden Art: Limiter Removal kinjutsu mision training  Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Art: Limiter Removal kinjutsu mision training    Forbidden Art: Limiter Removal kinjutsu mision training  EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:45 am

Junya Inose a man feared by man, his power was known around the ninja word as a force far beyond human understanding. He walked this earth on a journey for power and understanding, he had a horrible upbringing that ultimately made him the man he was today. As a child after wandering the streets of the cloud village poor, hungry, alone and soon enough he would die a few monks spotted him, taking him in for shelter. They would eventually train him in taijutsu in a style known as jigen haoh as well as meditation to calm his hatred and anger but it would come to failing halt when they noticed his inner emotion could change his chakra and his taijutsu all together. He was sent away to train at the ninja academy for better control but his hatred only grew and he ended up abandoning his village and his temple. As he traveled the world he learned vast taijutsu technique and worked on his jigen haoh style fighting. He became a ruthless fighter who showed no mercy to his opponents or enemies. Junya eventually learned of a technique that would drastically give him power hundred times greater than he could ever imagine. Its origin and birth was located at the very temple he was raised. He journeyed for days until he reach the village he swore never to return too. He walked far to reach his temple and gazed upon the stairs leading to the entrance of the temple. He started to walk upwards while pondering how his master would react to see him and if he would even teach him the ways of the 8 gates technique. As he approach the giant gates of the entrance to the temple he screamed loudly” I am Junya Inose and I have come to speak with master Domo about a certain matter of training now open the gate and let me pass!” It was a long silence before the gates opened slowly and he was awaited by his master. He approached his former teach and bowed. His master looked at him and turned his back on him “What brings back to our sacred temple of the jigen haoh, the last I heard was that you disobeyed my orders and ran off disgracefully” He slams his staff on the ground “That is a dishonor to our temple!” You turned to face Junya “You were raised much better than that but you let your hatred and angry cloud you judgment and that give you no reason to return!” Junya stood up and glared at him “I did not come for your lectures and I did not for a apology! What I came for is the secrets of the 8 gates techniques and their rumors of its creation to be here” His master turned to him and glared “YOU UNGRATEFULCHILD HOW DARE YOU” He stomped his staff down “That technique is far beyond your control Junya “ Junya angrly slammed the ground with his fist shattering the ground “ I AM NO CHILD I AM A MAN SEEKING THE POWER NEEDED TO SURVIVE THIS WORLD NOW YOU OWE ME A EXPLANATION ON THAT TECHNIQE” His master shouted “IF YOU WANT THOSE SECRETS YOU MUST BE WILLING TO DIE FOR THEM !” Junya nodded “Death fears me I do not fear death!!!” His master smirked and ordered junya to follow him to the sacred vault containing the scroll”This technique requires many sacrifices in exchange for power and as much as I do not favor this for you I know you will now leave till you have what you desire so let god have mercy on your soul” The monks opened the door ways to the vault and began to explain a little about the technique “The Eight Gates are eight specific tenketsu on a person's Chakra Pathway System. They limit the overall flow of chakra within a person's body. The basis for the idea of the chakra gates comes from the body's limits on the functions within it. This makes the body much weaker, but it keeps the body from expiring too soon. By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates allowing the user to surpass their own physical limits at the cost of extreme damage to their own body. “ Junya eye widened as he thought about what his master had said “What changes to the body are affected master ?” His mastered explained “ Well Due to the immense amount of chakra flooding the body all at once, drastic changes can occur upon the user's body. The most common of these changes are the changes to skin color, eruption of veins around the temples, and the eyes turning completely white.
The state of having all Eight Gates open is known as Eight Gates Released Formation. Any shinobi who activates this state will temporarily gain powers a hundred times greater than their normal self, but will die because of the damage done to their body. “ Junya walked into the temple and his master grabbed the scroll and opening it revealing its contents “The secrets for the Eight gate techniques is hidden within this scroll but also in your own body and mind “ Junya looked at his master and ask “ What do you mean? Are you saying I am weak!” His master shook his head “Yes you are weak but it is mental weakness and your very will is corrupt” He handed him the scroll and gave him a face of disgust “ I will help you no more now be gone and never return !” Junya grabbed his scroll and bowed down to his master “ Hm I will show you how I strong I am and prove you wrong master my will Is far beyond perfect!” Junya disappeared from his master sight and set his sights on his training to begin immediately. He adventure far and wide to the mountain side to start his training. His mind was full of his masters echoing words of the risks and sacrifices of the jutsu itself “I do not care what my master say I will do what is necessary for the power needed to be the best and destroy my enemies no matter the coast !” He threw his stuff on the ground and sat down grabbing the scroll “ Within this scroll contains the power I need to become a threat to those that oppose me” He opened the scroll as it stretched across the ground and it explained each gate as thus :The Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon), located in the brain, removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of the user's strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. Junya began to meditate underneath a falling waterfall. The water crashing on his body, junya concentrating all his energy and mind on his muscle trying to break the pressure being put on his body and taking deep breath. His muscles feel as if they are about to be crush but he continued to withstand the pressure and pain. His meditation and determination became the key to unlocking the first Gate of opening.”THIS IS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!” his body began to glow and the ground began to shake as he felt his power rise “hmm so this the first gate “ He looked at his hands and punched the waterfall upwards breaking the current “ah this.....is.....amazing” He grabbed the scroll and began to the read the next step on the next gate and it read as such: The Gate of Healing (休門, "The Gate of Rest"), located in the brain, forcibly increases the user's physical strength and temporarily re-energises the body. Junya pondered his next step for training for a moment and looked at a mountain pass “Hmmm if I use the first gate to the point of exhaustion and force my body to pump extra energy into my body then I should unlock the second gate” He activated the first gate and started the mountain side leading into the path way pushing his force forward cracking it slightly but not doing the damage that is needed to crush the whole mountain way. “ This is not enough urgh I need more power!” he increased his speed and continued to rapidly punch the mountain his hands bleeding but junya ignored the pain and the blood and kept his pace going and tiring out. He collapsed from exhaustion and lay down on the ground breathing in heavy “This might kill me if I do not push past my limits” He stood up again and forcibly activated the first gate and began ramming his fist into the mountain screaming and pushing his limits. His muscles ached his body was damaged beyond anything he could have ever imagine. Just as he was beginning to tire out junya screamed into air “GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO PUSH PAST THE LIMIT!!!!!!!” Junya immediately began to feel a huge spike of energy enter his body again but twice as much. Junya with a glowing bright fist pushed his fist deep into the mountain “GATE OF HEALING OPEN!!!!!!” as his fist pushed in he created a crater size hole deep in the mountain side and fell to the ground “ha.....ha...ha only 6 more gates.....” he lay down for a long needed rest his muscles felt as if they were torn to shreds. Junya lay on his side opening the scroll to read about the third gate and it read as such: The Gate of Life (生門, Seimon), located on the spinal cord, allows the user to use the Reverse Lotus. The increased blood flow turns the skin red. Junya let his body rest for a full day before he would continue his training for the 8 Gates. He started to training and rest his body under a waterfall. He meditated underneath the waterfall and concentrated his chakra into his body “Think, feel, believe and live” He muttered the words to himself softly as he opened the first gate. He continued to focus and imagine his power to grow and increase beyond his own will. “ Think, feel, believe and live” his power and muscles start to throb but pump with power and the second gate opened. Junya began to rise and walk out of the waterfall “hmmmm now I have to push my power to the limit” He concentrates and lets his power surge and go wild the ground beneath him shakes and cracks. Junya starts to punch the ground in rhyme. The ground breaking up and chunks ripping off “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” his skin began to turn red, his body trembled with power and his arm went completely through the ground “This is it this is the gate of life!” His body reverted and he lay down in the massive hole he created and smirked “ha I could of made it so much bigger hahahahaha” He lay there and yawned looking into the sky, wondering how his temple was and repeating his masters words in his mind “ So this jutsu requires sacrifice he says “ He clenches his hand and could feel his muscles ache. Due to the immense pain his body suffered he rested about two days before opening the scroll once more and reading the next gate “Gate of Pain (傷門, Shōmon), located on the spinal cord, increases the user's speed and power. May cause muscle tissue to tear on use” He twitched a bit and sighed “Ha just more body tears and and shattered bones “ Junya readied his body and did a few push ups and other forms of excessive to get his body ready for the intense body tearing.

(Using 3k word voucher along with my 2011 word count )

(claiming 10 stats for training as well)

Exit
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Bakemono
Academy
Tetsu Bakemono

Forbidden Art: Limiter Removal kinjutsu mision training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Art: Limiter Removal kinjutsu mision training    Forbidden Art: Limiter Removal kinjutsu mision training  EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:45 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Forbidden Art: Limiter Removal kinjutsu mision training
Page 1 of 1