Naruto Age of the Past
Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:37 am

Kirito was sitting at his desk awaiting the arrival of young Kozan. He had sent out a letter summoning him to the office so that they could officially meet. It was a strange thing, having absolute control over someone, and he wasn't quite over the shock of it. He absentmindedly rubbed the command seals on the back of his hand that had been gifted to him when Kozan's parents had given Kozan to Kirito upon becoming Hokage. They said he was to be a very powerful ally and student on Kirito's whos loyalty to Tanzaku and the Hokage were absolute. To show just how absolute, they had given Kirito a fuinjutsu seal that would allow any three of his commands to be obeyed without disobedience whatsoever from Kozan. Absolute control. That was what they had said thees command seals did. Still, Kirito felt he would never use them unless the situation was dire. Hopefully it would never come to that.
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet
Character Name: Kozan Asura
Clan: Asura
Element: Lightning, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Dust

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:57 am

Kozan was having a bad day. He had wanted to go talk to the homage, to ask for an explanation of the bells in his head, but he had been simply too busy. He had been looking at reports that alcohol sales had increased, and grown curious. As it turned out, however, the seasonal rise in alcohol consumption and the recent wave of newcomers from other villages had put a high demand on sake. So, it wasn't a symptom of criminal activity after all. Somewhat disappointed, he started back home, most likely to rest.
That was all washed away by the sight of the hokage's letter. Energized, he dressed in his ninja uniform, headband secured in its appropriate place. He would strap the Shining Trapezohedron to his back, and his katana by his left side. He breathed deeply and headed toward the hokage's office. He double checked to make sure his room was secure, and left. It seemed that his parents were out, no surprise there. Who knew what they were up to now?
As he reached the door to the office, he paused, then slowly entered. He didn't have much time to look around, as he was already down on one knee in front of the desk, lowering his head in a bow of respect and homage. These were not forced, they were his own, voluntary actions. The man before him was... was the hokage? He hadn't even met the man, even when the command seals were set up.
(WC 250)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:21 am

It wasn't long before Kozan arrived at the office, immediately kneeling before him with his head bowed as a sign of respect. It wasn't required, as Kirito had never forced anyone to bow to him. He had never met Kozan before, yet he knew this was him. He remembered the notes he had received along with the command seals about an activation phrase, a sort of one time greeting to signify their pact. The phrase was...."Angelus Domini. Rise Kozan, you don't need to kneel." he said to the young Asura. It was a strange thing, having a vassal. Kirito knew it would take him time to get used to having Kozan by his side. When he got the chance, he would ask Kozan how his training was going, so that he had an idea of the boy's abilities and where to start training him himself. Kirito knew the boy must have a strange and even somewhat difficult life to be bound to the Hokage in such a way. He would repay the boy however he could and make sure he was treated kindly. For now, Kirito would wait for Kozan's response to the activation phrase and to say anything on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:42 am

The first thing Kozan noticed, of course was the carpet. Nice and soft. It was kinda like a deja vu moment... except the carpet he though he remembered was spiky and blue... but it was just a weird subconscious moment, and he let it pass easily. He need no distractions right now, and did not show any sign of his even having considered the carpet. Only the man in front of him, only the waiting for him to speak, whether to chastise him for not being earlier, or for, perhaps missing his clothes, or maybe even getting the secretary upset, which she wasn't.
And then he said it.
The activation phrase.
With that, the bells stopped. Kozan stood calmly to his feet, and gazed equally calmly at his master.
"Angelus Domini, Child of God. What is your command?" This, he realized, was what he had always been meant to do.
(TWC 400)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:14 am

"Angelus Domini, Child of God. What is your command?"

The answer was so formal and without emotion. Kirito frowned slightly as he responded. "Rise Kozan. No need to be so formal ya know. I may hold these command seals but that should be no reason to not have your own voice. I asked you here today because I know we have not yet met in person and thought it was time that we had. Tell me, how is your training going?" Kirito would say to his vassal. He didn't want such a formal relationship with the boy. He liked to have fun and joke around with his villagers. This was not a serious moment so there was no need in Kirito's eyes to be so formal. Kirito pulled out one of the bottles of sake he kept hidden in his desk and went to take a drink from it but found that it was completely empty. That was when he remembered that he had went through all of the sake the other night with Kaito. Kirito smiled a little as he remembered the night they had laughing and catching up. Some of it was still a blur but he remembered something about a few women showing up? He would blush slightly and quickly push the memories aside as he waited for Kozan's response to his statements and question.
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:18 pm

The hokage seemed so oddly relaxed. Well, Kozan realized, of course he was. Someone with so much power did not, surely, need to be uptight all the time. Still, he was inwardly somewhat surprised by the lapses in formality. Still, he was somewhat disturbed by the fact that the hokage thought that the respect and diction Kozan exhibited was merely a show, not his "true voice". Well, he surely couldn't expect the man to read his mind, so it was not at all an issue to be upset about. In fact, it gave him something to say in response to the man.
"I speak to you with my only voice. For my master, there are no lies." He would neither shift his stance from where he was, nor avert his eyes, but remain in the same position.
"The training goes well. As a result of my efforts, I have gained access to a few jutsu that are actually somewhat beyond the power of academy techniques. In addition, I have acquired two weapons." The katana and Trapezohedron should have been observed by the hokage by now. Whether or not he was already aware of the Trapezohedron's abilities was a different question

(TWC 600.)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:12 am

"The training goes well. As a result of my efforts, I have gained access to a few jutsu that are actually somewhat beyond the power of academy techniques. In addition, I have acquired two weapons."

It would seem Kirito's attempt at lessening the formality wasn't going to fly here. Kozan took his role seriously, which by no means was a bad thing. In fact Kirito was glad to see he still had so many loyal ninja, even ones who no longer resided in Tanzaku. After gathering his thoughts back up, Kirito would address Kozan's statement. "I see. I'm glad to hear it. What rank are you now Kozan? And what properties do those weapons possess? I will need a full report of your skills and abilities so that when the time comes for me to train you myself I will know just what needs work." he would say, keeping with the formal attitude Kozan had set for this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:48 am

This was a bit of an embarrassment to Kozan. He was already twelve years of age, and had not even reached the level of jonin in the village. He knew of not one, but many stories of ninja in the past who had reached chunin, even ANBU by age seven, something that he could not hope to ever really match. He showed no outwards sign of his shame... or at least, tried not to as a slight blush of infuriating humiliation crept over a small portion of his face. This involuntary action seemed to be almost unnoticeable, but the hokage would probably detect it.
His face, however, would not contorted like many other proud genin's might have, but instead, Kozan maintained his composure, aware that the man in front of him was probably also assessing his personality as well. However, it didn't help him feel any better about it: this reminder of his inadequacy. But the hokage had asked, so he must respond.
"I am recently a genin, and have yet to begin performing missions." That was another thing: missions. He would certainly need to do some later. They seemed to be a sign of status among lower ranked ninja, but more importantly, he was serving his village. That was all that counted.
Next, he turned his attention to his weapons. He tapped the katana with the index finger of his left hand. "This is a normal katana, a fine weapon, I'm sure. However..." Reaching up with the same hand, he would indicate the green weapon on his back. "This is a straight sword. It's color is unusual, and I have not been able to determine its material. Its name is the Shining Trapezohedron." He would return his hand to his side; it feel stupid to leave his hand indicating the sword for a long period of time.
He would not draw the sword unless permitted, but rather would explain its mechanics. "As far as I have been able to discern, the blade contains a separate universe within, inside which enemies, entities and objects may be sealed." He remembered the training dummy at the training grounds. "It is able to become intangible for short periods of time, in order to slip through enemy defenses. In fact, it even has a self-repair function. However, the blade is absolutely blunt." He would run a finger on the edge in order to confirm.
(TWC 1000)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:56 pm

It would seem his vassal, so to speak, was getting well on his way despite still being a Genin. Kirito would have to change that soon. The weapons he had brought with him seemed to have interesting powers, or at least the trapezohedron did. Kirito was curious to see it in action. In fact, Kirito was beginning to be more curious about the boy's abilities the longer they talked. He would get up from his seat and walk around the desk to stand in front of Kozan. "Kozan. I would like to see a show of your skills. First, I would like to place a certain seal on you so that I may teleport to you or you to me at any time without the cost of a command seal. Will you allow me to place my seal?" It was more of a polite way of telling Kozan he was getting an FTG seal placed on him as Kirito knew the boy would do whatever was asked of him. He was sure Kozan was smart enough to see the benefits of having this seal on him anyway. Still, Kirito would wait for Kozan's response before placing his seal to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:31 am

As the man got up, Kozan hoped that at the very least, he had given a good impression with his explanation of his gear. Perhaps a higher-ranked ninja would have walked in with scrolls upon scrolls of weapons, he thought. It was not as if he was the hoarding or collecting type, but he certainly wanted more gear. However, as a genin, it would seem that the hokage was more accepting of his obvious inadequacy. What would be worse, however, would be if the hokage found his learning to be inadequate as well. He had worked pretty hard to learn what he had, and was not about to have it disregarded and cast aside.
The interesting thing, however, was what the man was now saying to him... a jutsu seal that allowed some fixed teleportation... didn't sound like summoning. Indeed, this was a new concept to him. However, out of courtesy, he did not activate his doujutsu to attempt and copy the technique. That would most likely cause the hokage to become angry.
"I accept your seal. You need not ask, all I require is an imperative." He would wait for the seal to be placed, hoping for the best.
(TWC 1200)
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:12 am

"I accept your seal. You need not ask, all I require is an imperative."

Kozan had given the response that Kirito had expected, allowing the Hokage to place his seal on him. Kirito would place his left hand on the back of Kozan's neck, placing the FTG seal as he said he would. Once the seal was placed, Kirito would back away to give adequate space between the two for him to still place a hand on Kozan. That was when Kirito would speak again. "Now, I'm going to take us to the training grounds so that I can see you demonstrate your abilities. I have a strange feeling you are being modest." Kirito would then place his right hand on Kozan's left shoulder and the two of them would disappear in a flash of yellow light, instantly reappearing in the training grounds. Kirito immediately removed his hand from Kozan's shoulder and would create one shadow clone before speaking again. "Alright, let me see what you've got Kozan." He wanted to test the boy's abilities for himself. Depending on what happens, Kozan may leave here one or two ranks higher than when he had been summoned. [feel free to use all jutsu you currently know. I will probably be promoting you to A rank.]
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:12 am

So... the marks were what allowed him to teleport? Or was it something else... was it more of an ability like his fire path? Regardless, he needed to be prepared. How would he fight an opponent who could teleport like that? Well, he could always lure it into a trap... at least one of his jutsu were meant for such a purpose. For the moment, he would have to assume that he would be both physically and mentally overwhelmed. Very well. He found this to be the perfect opportunity to test his might, even if it was on his own leader.
An instant before the man finished speaking, Kozan would activate Hermes Mode and Issetsugan simultaneously, the power flowing through his body like a hot meal eaten too quickly. As the man finished, Kozan would use Hermes mode to teleport just behind the clone. Drawing his katana with his right hand at 150 peed, he would the one handed skill: horizontal technique, bisecting the clone just underneath its rib age as he did so at a speed of 160. The blade's sharpness was 110 at this point, if all of the actions had gone as planned.
However, as soon as he landed the teleport, he would have already activated his genjutsu, Dokujitan, which he had not yet figured out could distinguish targets. As a result, not only would the shadow clone be caught within it, but Kirito as well, as he was standing a mere 5 meters away from the clone. After all, he thought, in any kind of fight against a cloned or a summoner, it was a good idea to incapacitate the origin of all the trouble. In this case, it just so happened to be Kirito. The jutsu would be at maximum power, that being 135, which Kozai knew, or at least assumed would not be nearly high enough.
Then again, it might not have had to. Because when Kozan activated Hermes Mode, he also used his water path's darkness ability, so as a result, Kozan had a 50 meter radius sphere of chakra based darkness around him. This would hopefully prevent Kirito from detecting his teleport and attack. Even now, it seemed that Kozan was pouring his full effort into the fight, but that was certainly not the case. He had yet to resort to his contingency plans, which involved the trapezohedron, and use of his chudori techniques. If he was really stuck, he could use that disgusting jutsu, the mayfly in order to seek refuge, though he doubted even that would save him from Kirito. This man was hokage for a reason... and as such, Kozan knew that the fight was already decided. However, he would certainly not go down without a good, hard fight. He had his teleport abilities, so the hokage did nit at all have monopoly over those. And if he were to teleport, he would find a nasty surprise waiting for him. However, Kozan attempted, as stated, to perform his best.
(TWC 1700
1840 CP left)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:46 am

The instant Kirito had created his clone, he would simultaneously activate his 3 tomoe sharingan and his clone would activate the eternal state. This had become somewhat of an unconscious habit for Kirito. He seemed to rely on the power of his doujutsu more often than not. It was a good thing too, since mere seconds before he had finished speaking Kozan had begun his attack. The boy was in fact more skilled than he had said and seemed to possess a doujutsu he had not mentioned among the list of his skills and abilities. Good. Perhaps Kozan would make a capable vassal after all.

The clone's chakra now being that of 135, it would be immune to the effects of the genjutsu. Not many people knew this, but Kirito was primarily a sensor type ninja so he could easily pick up Kozan's chakra signature move instantly from where he was originally standing to behind the clone. Just as Kozan reappeared behind Kirito's clone, a translucent green torso would form around the clone at 200 speed, deflecting the strike of the blade. Upon blocking Kozan's strike, periodic pulses of lightning would encase the clone's body while the translucent green torso would simultaneously dispel and the clone would turn around to face Kozan at a speed of 180 forming a spiraling ball of blue chakra in his right hand at a speed of 105 with a power of 115. Kirito would attempt to hit Kozan in the chest with the jutsu at a speed of 160.
[-5 EMS, -100 sus, -40 rasengan. 355CP remaining for the clone.]

Clone Stats:

Health: 25
Chakra: 135
Speed: 235
Strength: 180
Willpower: 120
Reaction Time: 375
Throwing speed: 198
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 2:34 am

Kozan was not surprised to see that Kirito had such tricks as this in store for him. As the green thing clashed with his blade, he was already moving his arm, moving to return the blade to its sheath. This motion, slow as it was in comparison to the clone, was successful. Just as the rasengan reached within a few inches of his chest, Kozan would use Hermes mode to teleport again, this time to the clone's right side, a mere half meter between the two. Kozan had not moved, had even held his breath since returning his sword to his sheath. Thus, the Issetsugan would have erased his chakra signature just before the teleport. He had concluded that due to the chakra-based darkness, Kirito might be using superior sensory skills, so Kozan decided to counter that.
Still not moving, he would send a chidori current through the ground between himself and the clone, this action taking place immediately after the teleport. The current's flash would be sucked away by the darkness. It's speed was 125, and its power 135. Even as the attack was sent toward the opponent, Kozan would not move, relying on stealth to hide him away.
(TWC 2000,
1705 CP left,
Rasengan noted using Issetsu copy powers)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:00 am

The Rasengan was inches from it's target when the clone felt Kozan's chakra signature disappear. He couldn't see anything and his chankra senses seemed to be failing him now too. The clone would do the only thing he had left. Continuing the motion of the Rasengan, he would instantly disappear mere seconds after he felt the chakra signature vanish and hopefully reappear behind Kozan, since he couldn't see or sense the boy, and continue with the Rasengan aimed at what the clone would now assume was Kozan's back. He hated being blinded like this. He could only hope to have his jutsu go through.

Meanwhile, Kirito was just releasing the Genjutsu that was placed on him as he had only activated his three tomoe sharingan instead of the eternal version his clone had. Kirito was also stuck in the darkness and couldn't tell what was going on as he wasn't linked to his clone. He regretted not making a wood clone instead so he could keep track of Kozan's movements. Kirito would sigh quietly and wait for the battle between his clone and his vassal to finish or for him to be able to see again.
[-5 EMS, -150 LRA, -40 FTG. 240CP remaining]

Clone Stats:

Health: 25
Chakra: 135
Speed: 235
Strength: 180
Willpower: 120
Reaction Time: 375
Throwing speed: 198
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:17 am

The chidori current hit the clone, frying it completely even before it reached Kozan. The damage dealt, being as it was that the current's power was 135, would probably be enough to cause the clone to dissipate in a puff of smoke. With that done, Kozan would let his breath out, ending the cloaking. The darkness would drain away as the Issetsugan ended, and Hermes mode would end, leaving Kozan a little winded. It had been the first fight where he had had to keep constantly observant and on his toes.
"What is your assessment, sir?" He would ask Kirito.
(TWC 2100,
1000 CP left)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:03 am

Kirito would suddenly feel all of his clone's knowledge flow into him as the darkness dispelled an Kozan was left standing there, facing Kirito. The clone had done it's job well in assessing Kozan's abilities. He was competent indeed and he was all too humble in listing his own abilities. Kirito had assessed him to be on par with a Jonin and even worthy of a position as ANBU.

"What is your assessment, sir?"

"You were too humble in listing your skills earlier. Either that or you truly underestimate yourself quite a bit. You may only be a Genin officially but you are on par with a skilled Jonin." Kirito would say as he walked over to Kozan and placed his right hand on Kozan's left shoulder. The two would disappear in a flash of yellow light, reappearing back in the office they had left earlier. "I am promoting you to ANBU. You will be captain of the Intelligence Corps. You will lead a squad of 3 other ninja, hand picked by yourself or me. As an ANBU, no one is to know your true identity or rank besides the current Hokage. Your code name will be "Owl" and that is how you will refer to yourself at all times, even within the village." Kirito would say to his newest ANBU captain as he retrieved a small black book and a mask from his desk. He would then hand them both to Owl and begin speaking again. "This is a Bingo Book, it contains information on every A rank and below missing-nin within the Land of Fire and information on every known S rank missing-nin. This is your ANBU mask to help hide your identity. It must be worn at all times unless on a covert mission that allows it to be removed. Do you have any questions for me?" Kirito watched Kozan aka Owl as he spoke and handed him the Bingo Book and ANBU mask. He would answer any questions the boy had.

[you have recieved rank up to ANBU, equivalent of A rank, 1 Bingo Book and 1 ANBU mask.[
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:21 am

Kozan was in more than a little shock... such an honor. Wordlessly, he took the mask and the book. Donning the mask,the new Owl tucked the book into his jacket. "Thank you, sir." But... did he have any questions? Oh, certainly. Questions about the hokage's own abilities, about the abilities of the other ANBU, and about those in the bingo book. However, seeing as he was head of information, these were matters he could look into privately. There was one matter of course... that of methodology.
"How far can I go when collecting information, even from our own citizens?"
(TWC 2200)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:48 am

"How far can I go when collecting information, even from our own citizens?"

This was a sign Kirito had made the right decision in making Owl the new head of ANBU Intel Corps. Although, he may be slightly better suited for the Interrogation Corps. Kirito would give a slight smile as he answered Owl's question. "Regarding our citizens you are authorized the use of any humane skills, or techniques you have access to. If dealing with a hostile target, use any means necessary to capture them alive and bring them to the village for the Interrogation Corps to handle. However, the Intel Corps missions will mainly be dealing with capture and retrieval, spying, and other such covert tactics. The Interrogation Corps will be used for overly hostile targets or targets unwilling to talk." Kirito tried to answer Owl's question as best as he could, making the Intel Corps' mission very clear. He certainly didn't want any harm to befall the citizens of Tanzaku. "I hope I have answered your question. Is there anything else you would like to know?"
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:01 pm

So, those were his exact duties... but it appeared that the hokage had left the definition of "humane" for him to decide. Sure, he wouldn't hurt anyone, but seeing as a ninja village was basically a village ruled by an armed force... he could use many questionable non-violent means to get what he wanted.
"I believe that is all, sir. Thank you for... everything." With that, unless Kirito had something else to say, he would turn and leave, eager to resume his duties.Servant of Tanzaku... that he still was, but he had more meaning now, and much more focus.
(TWC 2300,
600 toward dust release
600 toward magnet release: gold version
1000 towards battle avatar
100 towards 1st magatama
Exit)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:16 pm

"I believe that is all, sir. Thank you for... everything."

There was nothing left to say. Kirito had not only accomplished his goal of meeting Kozan face to face today, but he gained an ANBU captain as well. Kozan had proved himself to be a powerful asset indeed. Kirito knew he could be counted on and would complete his missions with the utmost responsibility. Kozan would turn and exit the office, sure to be on his way to get a head start on his new responsibilities. Kirito smiled and shook his head as he moved to sit back down behind his desk and continue working on the vast amounts of paperwork that needed his attention.
[exit]
TWC: 2227
claiming 2200ryo
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]   Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting his Vassal [P, Kozan]
Page 1 of 1