Naruto Age of the Past
[Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
[Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuna the Storm Warrior
Academy
Asuna the Storm Warrior

[Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun Empty
PostSubject: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:53 am

*pant pant pant* Asuna had finished 3 hours worth of training. She had been using all her power but she just couldn't improve. At least that's what she thought. Maybe she needed a partner. A partner that could motivate Asuna even when time are tough,like the situation she was in now. Asuna couldn't give up if she wanted to acheive her dream,though. The wind had began to grow stronger. The sun had got even brighter despite of this.

Asuna punched a nearby training dummy in the face and the whole head flew off the body with the wind throwing it around the field. Well,at least she was making some progress. Though this could just be because of anger.....
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet
Character Name: Kozan Asura
Clan: Asura
Element: Lightning, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Dust

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:12 am

Kozai had just walked into the training grounds when he saw the girl punch the head off of a dummy. His eyebrows shot up as he observed the girl and her rather impressive strength. He himself would probably not be able to achieve such a thing. The girl seemed to have been working out... or rather, a woman! She did indeed seem to be much older than he was. At this stage, Kozan had not quite begun to feel feelings toward females, and looked at it as both a morale booster when he did get involved with them, but a distraction from his role of servitude.
At this point he felt he had to speak up. "Hey there! Just got out of the academy", he began, tapping his headband, "and was looking for someone to train with. You look a bit tired, though, need some rest?" If her body was damaged, somehow, he could easily heal her with his lake path abilities. However, there was no telling yet if she was friendly or not. She might punch his head off too!
Kozan was wearing his headband, with the trapezohedron strapped across his back, his face without sunglasses, probably a mistake.
(WC 200)
Back to top Go down
Asuna the Storm Warrior
Academy
Asuna the Storm Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:19 am

The sound waves reached Asuna's ears and she looked behind her. "Hm?" The human who was behind Asuna was a boy much younger then she was. Thank god he wasn't flirting with her. "Oh,no thank you. I have only been training for three hours,I do not need any rest at this point. But thank you for your offer!" Asuna could tell the boy was extremely friendly. She noticed her knuckles bleed. "Nope,no rest at all!" Asuna said this really quickly and loudly,whilst hiding her bloody knuckles behind her back,keeping the best smile she could.
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:39 am

Kozan was becoming even more interested. Even after all that training, she still had this much energy and enthusiasm? Kozan would be physically drained after such a process, unless it involved casting jutsu, which was something he specialized in. He looked at the girl as she placed her hands behind her back. At that moment, he resolved not to use his doujutsu on her, as she seemed to be the kind that took pride in independence and didn't feel the need to be helped in such trivial matters by others. Well, he wouldn't use his eyes on her for healing, unless she asked for or needed it. But otherwise...
Kozan stopped himself. He was getting cocky. The issetsugan was a powerful doujutsu, but it sapped his chairs like crazy, taking up more than most of the jutsu he currently knew. For his own safety, he would have to use it solely as an emergency measure.
"Well, if you're quite sure you're fine, I guess introductions are in order. I'm Kozan Aura, a genin here." With that, he would bow slightly, a sign of respect to someone who was obviously older than he. She seemed friendly so far... but was she?
(TWC 400)
Back to top Go down
Asuna the Storm Warrior
Academy
Asuna the Storm Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:46 am

The small boy seemed to be lost in thought. Though Asuna assumed he was thinking if she was friendly or not,she was not quite sure. As the boy introduced himself,Asuna listened closely and respectfully. He stopped. Asuna assumed it was now her turn to introduce herself. It was ok because she knew the boy was kind if he was from Tanzaku and had the courage to introduce himself to a stranger. "I am Asuna Yuuki,also a genin. My dream is to collect 100 swords and to be the most powerful swordsmen-excuse me,swordswomen,in the world. What's your dream? Everyone has one!"
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:09 am

Dreams... huh. Kozan's eyes would snap into focus at that point. He had never been one to have grand aspirations, just...
"I have already fulfilled part of my dream: to be an absolute servant of the hokage and of the village's purpose by becoming a shinobi." He didn't tell her about the contract seals... who knows how she might react to knowledge of such a thing? Revulsion? Shock? Horror? Or worst of all, pity? No, it was better that the seals remain a family secret, as they had been for all his life thus far. But that was only part of it...
"However, my only remaining goal is that my death might be of service to Tanzaku. Thus, I train to get stronger, so that I might take down as many as possible before my own demise." It seemed to him a ... different type of goal than the girl's. His goal could only be attained at the end of his life, while her dream was a dream that she could continuously reach over the course of time. He certainly didn't consider one to be superior to the other.
"100 swords, hm. Could take a while. How far have you gotten?"
(TWC 600)
Back to top Go down
Asuna the Storm Warrior
Academy
Asuna the Storm Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:16 am

The boy's dream seemed a bit strange in Asuna's eyes. She well hid any clue that she though this however.Anyways,it should be an honor to die servicing the Lord of Tanzaku,the Hokage. Asuna slooped down when he asked how many swords she had. She was afraid to speak the real truth,frightened she would be shunned or embarrassed if she tells him that the true amount of swords she had is zero. Though,Asuna wanted to keep her streak of being honest to those she trusts. Still slooped down,she answered lazily. "How many swords? Well..
.zero."
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:30 am

Huh... so she had just started on her journey. Suddenly, Kozan felt spent, as if ... no, indeed, he had already begun his journey ages ago, when the command seals were given to the hokage. That was when his fate had been decided. But Asuna... she had so much more joy left in her life!
"Well, the more swords you have left to collect, the more options you have for customization and combination, or so I'd guess. You can decide what variety of blades you want before hunting for them. The more spaces for swords, the better for weapon hunting, perhaps." With this, Kozai would walk over to the training dummy that Asuna had just beheaded. Hmmm.... from what he saw, she was probably faster than he, too. "There are lots of strange blades out there... take this one, for example." Kozai slung the trapezohedron off of his back, grasping it in his right hand. He drew the blade's "edge" across his left hand.
"Blunt edge. However..." he poked the dummy with the blade. There was a brief flash of golden light, and the dummy vanished.
"Now, as a swordswoman, you value some bursts of speed for evasion and such, right?"
(TWC 800)
Back to top Go down
Asuna the Storm Warrior
Academy
Asuna the Storm Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:40 am

"Hmm...I guess you could look at it that way. But in my view,it's just farther away from my goal." Asuna looked at the blade. It looked like the average blade. What could be so special about it? Asuna then watched as the boy poked the dummy she had delivered blows to. When the golden flash appeared and the dummy disappeared,Asuna looked suprised as ever. She stared at the blade for 20 seconds and then realized that the boy had spoke. "Yes! A true swords...person would always value those two factors! They are some of the 2 most important things about being a swordswomen or men in my point of view! Now where did you get that blade?" Asuna stared at the blade once again like it was a staring contest.
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:58 am

Kozan smiled at her. "Oh, the sword was a gift from someone important. If you know important people, you can get things you want, sometimes." This was some hidden advice to Asuna, Kozan hoped that she got the hint. If she met the hokage, for example, and he took a liking to her, her life was set and the path to achieving her dreams became that much more clear. He slung the sword back onto his back, and got ready to perform a jutsu. Kneading some chakra, he would form the ram hand seal. He wondered if Asuna would recognize it.
"The jutsu I'm about to show you is the shunshin no jutsu: the body flicker technique. It is a basic chakra-enhanced movement art, and as such, only requires one hand seal." He would then activate the jutsu, moving a couple of meters to his left at a speed of 51.
"There. You should try it too. Just be careful where you're going with the jutsu; it's really hard to stop your momentum en route." He would look expectantly at Asuna, who seemed to be in awe of his sword. Was it really all that? Well, perhaps it really was.
(TWC 1000, 340 CP left)
Back to top Go down
Asuna the Storm Warrior
Academy
Asuna the Storm Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:45 am

"Important people huh?" Asuna thought to herself. Why would an important person want to meet her? She was nothing special at all. At least that's what she thought. Asuna stopped staring at the blade and noticed the boy perform a handsign. Asuna still kept her guard on until the boy spoke. "Oh yes I have seen the body flicker in action before. Do you mind teaching me?" Asuna said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:29 am

Ah, maybe he should have walked through the technique step by step . "Well, you already know the ram hand seal, so that's the first step." At this point, he would form the hand seal again. "It's worth noting, I guess, that you can't use this jutsu repeatedly within a very small space of time". Kozan imagined someone zipping around on a continuous body flicker. It was hilarious and terrifying to think about. However, his face would show no sign of his thoughts on such a thing. It might be a bit embarrassing to go both pale and crack up at the same time.
"Now, you'll want to direct chakra throughout your body, but especially to your legs and feet, as those will be what you use to push from the ground." He had never thought of using body flicker with his hands, and doubted it would work. He did not want to try anything too dangerous with this jutsu. Crashing into fences and such certainly did not appeal to him. At any rate, he had shown her the jutsu, and hoped that she understood all he had just told her. It had taken him ssome time to figure out too.
(Twc 1200)
Back to top Go down
Asuna the Storm Warrior
Academy
Asuna the Storm Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:45 am

Asuna listened with great precaution. She then wondered,"What happens if you focus your chakra into your hands?" After saying that,she immediately followed instructions. She performed the ram handseal,which,other then the tiger seal,was the coolest looking in Asuna's opinion. She focused most of her chakra into her legs and feet immediately crashed into a fence. She fell onto the grass floor and hit her head on a log. "Ouch..." Asuna was not about to give up of course. But she waited for Kozan to give further instructions on what exactly Asuna was doing wrong with this speedy,basic jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:15 am

Ooh! Kozan felt a little bit guilty now. Speaking of fences, she appeared to have just crashed into one. That must have hurt, he mused. Perhaps more than her bloody knuckles, which were now easy to see. So she had been trying to hide a mere injury after all... he didn't even have to waste chakra using medical diagnosis on her. How convenient.
"Hey, are you alright? This is what I was trying to warn you about before... be careful where you're going. Be sure of how much distance you want to travel before you initiate the jutsu. And of course, terminate the flicker as you reach your destination."
He walked over to her, reaching out a hand. "Need some help? I can heal you, if you like." He shouldn't say any more about that ability... how he could insert it I to a dead body and make it... his.
Regardless, at least the girl was able to make it work much faster than he had initially. Well, she had someone to teach her, while he had had only books and incessant spying on training sessions of the higher ranked ninja. He would await the girl's reaction, as it was.
(Twc 1400)
Back to top Go down
Asuna the Storm Warrior
Academy
Asuna the Storm Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:25 am

Kozan's hand reached for Asuna. She hesitated at first,but she took the hand and stood back up to the green,grassy Earth. "Thank you. You are very kind. Also,thank you for the offer,but I do not need healing. Though I do not need healing. I am fine at the moment dispite my current appearance." Asuna said with the best smile she could,while holding her forehead in pain at the same time. "How much distance I would like to travel huh?" Asuna looked at a nearby rock and focused on it. She performed the ram hand sign once again and focused all of her chakra into her legs and feet respectively. She was to head from Point A,the current spot she was standing on,to point b,the rock her eyes gazed upon. Asuna took a deep breathe and headed for the rock at the extreme speeds of the body flicker technique. She had almost tripped it seemed,but she kept her balance and came to an almost perfect stop. She then looked at Kozan with a smile. "How did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:54 am

Kozan, actually was a little stunned. She had gotten the hang of it so quickly... well, for sure, she was more talented than he, or a very good learner, at least. It seemed that his work here was done. He put his hand to the shining trapezohedron's hilt, and with a brief flash of golden light, the training dummy would reappear in its rightful place. No theft of course. This was Tanzaku property, and he was a servant of that village. Its head was still on the floor, but that was a job for maintenance, or whoever cleaned these places for a living.
He looked at Asuna with a smile. "You're got it, all right. You learn quickly, too. Well, I think we're done here", he would begin, looking at the sun's position, "you wanna meet again in a couple of days? Maybe you'll have some swords by then. That would be awesome." His somewhat juvenile joy in having a new acquaintance shone through at this point. He was a maturing ninja, but that didn't stop him from being a twelve year old boy. He clearly had a long way to go. Before he would become more serious at all.
(Twc 1600)
Back to top Go down
Asuna the Storm Warrior
Academy
Asuna the Storm Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:19 am

Yes! Asuna had finally mastered the Body Flicker technique! Asuna jumped for joy. She looked in awe like formerly as Kozan made the training dummy appeared,beheaded in all,in the same golden flash as when the boy had made the training dummy disappear. The blade still suprised Asuna. How could it look so simple yet be so powerful and magical? Well,all swords are different she guessed. "Of course we could meet again! In fact,I was just about to ask you the same! Maybe I can teach you some things about Bukijutsu and such!" Asuna noticed that the sun was beginning to set and the evening was about to end. "Well,it's getting late and I must go. I hope we will meet again some day." Asuna walked off from the training field,flattered by the boy and excited to see the capabilities of her new jutsu.

[Exit]

WC: 1069
Claiming:
Body Flicker Technique
2 Stats
Back to top Go down
Kozan
Anbu Captain
Kozan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:40 am

She knew things about sword arts, so it seemed. Had she been trained in those practices throughout her life? Made to be a weapon... perhaps they had some similarities. Regardless, he was glad that not only had she, a fellow ninja, been able to learn from him, he was also glad that he had proven himself to have some amount of teaching skill. Surely, this would be valuable to the hokage as well. He waved goodbye to the girl, and watched her walk away. As she disappeared from site, church bell-like noises tolled out in his head. "Angelus Domini, Angelus Domini" that voice kept saying. As the mental riot calmed down and subsided, Kozan stretched and yawned. He could postpone it no longer. Time to go speak with the homage, and to receive orders. He was a genink after all, and was required to take upon himself his various tasks.
(EXIT,
TWC 1750
250/250 for one-handed skill: horizontal
750/750 for one-handed skill: horizontal square
750/750 for butterfly needle fire
8 stats)
(Approved Asuna)
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:18 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun   [Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun Empty

Back to top Go down

[Private] [Asuna and Kozan] Cool Breeze,Bright Sun
Page 1 of 1