Naruto Age of the Past
The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:07 pm

The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] Third_Training_Ground

Kirito had received a message via Gyuki from Taika saying he was at the training grounds ready to begin his training. A lot had happened since Kirito had decided to make Taika his student and the training had been put on the back burner but it was finally time to get started. Today he would not only test Taika's skills in battle, but he would also be training him in the aspects of strategy and gauging an opponent's strength and weaknesses. He hoped Taika was ready for what was to come. In a flash of yellow light he would appear in Tanzaku's number 7 training field, the setting sun was to his left with three wooden posts standing 20 meters in front of him, a small forest behind them. Taika was standing 10 meters in front of Kirito practicing some of his taijutsu. (not specifying where you are leaves you open to vague manipulation. Make sure you detail the area and your exact position any time you get the chance.) Two shadow clones of himself were leaning against the posts guarding his sword of kusanagi and his specially made training dummy. There was a river 6 meters wide just 10 meters to the left of Kirito with a vast expanse of land on the other side. Kirito was wearing his signature Blackwyrm Coat with Elucidator and Dark Repulser strapped to his back. His 3 tomoe sharingan eyes were activated and trained on Taika while his other senses were on overdrive. He was strategically analyzing the surrounding area and the state of his student, deciding on how to start the training he had planned. Just after arriving, Kirito would speak. "Taika! Take your stance. I would gauge your strength so I know what I have to work on with you." he would say to the young Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:58 pm

His student would respectfully say yes and have his clone run him over his sword of kusanagi which he strapped to his back before taking up a taijutsu stance which would allow him to attack with his taijutsu or unsheathe his sword if need be. After he had taken up his stance, his eyes would become the signature 3 tomoe sharingan of the Uchiha. Kirito was standing with his arms crossed still facing Taika 10 meters away. He made no outward signs of an attack but in his mind he would talk to Isobu. 'Do me a favor and gather sage chakra. I will need it later.'[/b] The 3 tailed giant turtle in his mind would send a simple acknowledgement. In the outer world, Kirito would uncross his arms and unsheathe Elucidator with his right hand. He would lower himself into a crouch and say to Taika "Prepare yourself." before crossing the distance between them at a speed of 100 slashing upward from the right with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:59 am

Taika's reflexes were indeed fast. As Kirito had dashed, Taika had pivoted so he was facing Kirito and drew Kusanagi aiming a downward slash. Kirito would at this point draw Dark Repulser from it's sheathe with his left hand blocking Taika's slash as Kirito's sword was pulled free. Simultaneously as he unsheathed Dark Repulser, Kirito would push off Kusanagi with Dark Repulser using the force of the block to pivot to his right on his right foot swinging Elucidator in a horizontal slash from right to left just as Taika would jab with his right hand. Since this was a test of skill and not meant to seriously harm Taika, Kirito would adjust his slash at the last second bringing it upward to cut a deep gash in Taika's right arm and spin 360 degrees to the left that Kirito would be on Taika's left side. He would jump backward 5 meters and take up another stance. "That was a good attempt Taika. However I urge you to take in every detail, especially against an opponent who's skills you know. You saw I had Dark Repulser strapped to my back and know I am skilled in dual wielding so you should have expected me to use both of my swords in combat even if i only started with one. Dress your wounds and take up your stance again." he would say to his overeager student as he once again sheathed Dark Repulser and Elucidator, crossing his arms in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:33 am

Taika would heal his wound and take up a stance, once again sheathing kusanagi. Kirito was curious as to how he would respond to a new form of attack. Kirito would, keeping his arms crossed and showing no outward signs of attack, send a fully formed tail through the ground to come up behind Taika at a speed of 175 to attempt to wrap around Taika with a strength of 165. If the tail would succeed in restraining Taika, Kirito would dash forward at a speed of 235, his body becoming shrouded in lighting, to stop just in front of Taika with Elucidator and Dark Repulser against his neck in an X shape, the iconic pose of someone about to sever a head from it's body with dual blades. If the tail did not succeed in restraining Taika, Kirito would respond accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Through a series of events, Taika managed to evade the fully formed tail that Kirito had sent at him, activated his EMS eyes and created 2 shadow cones. As soon as the tail was dodged, Kirito would dispel it. As Taika and his two clones charged Kirito with their swords drawn, Kirito would smirk and lightning would cover his body, red markings would surround his eyes. Just as the three Taikas would slash at Kirito's right arm, right leg and torso, Kirito jumped into the air above all three swords and split kicked two of the Taikas in the face with enough force to send them flying backward. This was possible as the one that had slashed at Taika's torso was on Kirito's left while the other two were on his right.(make sure you detail exactly where you are attacking from. That is important.) Once he had kicked the first two, he rotated 360 degrees to the left, sweeping his right leg to kick the left side of Taika's head with enough force to send him flying as well.

After Kirito had successfully countered Taika's attack, he would land back where he had been standing, the lightning and markings around his eyes would fade. His arms would be crossed again and his 3 tomoe sharingan would be scanning the area for any sign of an incoming attack. Kirito would wait for Taika to collect himself before speaking. "I like the change of tactics. If you can't match your opponent's speed overwhelm them with strength or numbers. However your flaw was having them all attack with their sword only and not trying to catch me off guard. Your mind is your strongest weapon. Try and think of ways to blindside your opponent, catching them off guard and using out-of-the-box tactics." he would say as he awaited Taika to retake a stance and hopefully use the tips that Kirito was giving him. Kirito had not put any limits on this fight and so he was expecting his student to go all out. "Taika. Come at me with intent to kill or you will never land a hit on me. Do not let your emotions cloud your judgement."
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:11 pm

'Isobu gather some more nature energy for me will you? This should be fun.' Kirito said to the Sanbi in his mind at the same time Taika had jumped into a tree, sending his two clones rushing at Kirito. When the clones were 2 meters away from Kirito there was a flaming arrow suddenly coming in his direction from among the trees. Luckily for Kirito, the moment Taika and his clones made their move, Kirito simultaneously said "Pierce the minds of my enemies, Ki ni piasu Kiba." unleashing his Bankai. To anyone watching Kirito, it would seem as if nothing had happened as the zanpakuto which was in the form of a fang necklace around his neck hadn't changed at all. However, his health, chakra and speed had been boosted by 150 each. Kirito would take off just as the flame arrow would come into view. Everything looked as if they were in slow motion. As he passed in between the two clones, he extended his arms so as to just graze each of the clones with his finger tips and then jumped straight at Taika, angling his body to just miss the arrow and left a chakra thread attached to it. He would land in front of Taika and place an FTG seal on the tree branch he as standing on before teleporting back to his original position, activating his EMS eyes.

Kirito had made three chakra threads in that move. One thread was attached to each of Taika's clones and one on the arrow. He simultaneously teleported the clones and arrow to where Taika was and teleported Taika to stand directly in front of Kirito. If Taika was caught unawares and everything went according to plan, there would be an explosion in the tree where Taika had been and his arrow and clones would be gone. Taika would be standing in front of Kirito and caught in Kirito's Tsukuyomi technique.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:35 pm

Kirito knew Taika wouldn't be caught in Tsukuyomi for long but it gave him just enough time to reinforce himself. Red markings would surround his eyes and a red target would appear in the center of his forehead, signifying his entrance into the second form of his sage mode. Just as the markings had finished appearing, Taika had seemingly broken out of Tsukuyomi and placed his own on Kirito, forcing a smile on the Hokage's face that his student had aptly been able to reverse the attack. That was a good sign. Kirito was able to break out of Tsukuyomiy easily but by the time he had, Taika had donned his Susano'o as an armor and punched Kirito in the chest with immense speed and strength. Kirito didn't have enough time to react to the punch as he had just escaped from the Tsukuyomi technique. The punch would have sent him flying backward if it weren't for the three tails he had summoned to dig into the ground as a brace. The punch instead managed to break a few ribs and slide Kirito back 3 ft, making him cough from the blow. A small trickle of blood escaped his lips and made its way down the left side of his mouth which he quickly wiped away with the back of his hand.

"That's more like it. Although in a real battler I wouldn't have hesitated once you were under Tsukuyomi. Your potential still impresses me Taika." he said to his student as his wounds healed from the power of his sage mode. He had been holding back against his student and gradually increasing his strength in this fight. He was impressed that Taika was able to keep up. He was glad for it though, as his Anbu Captain and possible heir to the Hokage seat needed to be able to defend Tanzaku. Kirito stood up and released all of his active techniques, returning his eyes to their 3 tomoe state. "Well done Taika. Though I have only used up to 15% of my power so far. If you are agreeable, I would have you rest a bit before continuing. This time, I will start at 50% my full power. I will not kill you but you will most likely be seriously injured if you are not careful. Don't worry I will stop the fight and heal you if your injuries become too severe. What do you say?" Kirito was eager to hear his student's response to this as what Taika said next would determine how far Kirito was willing to go to train the boy. 'Isobu I'm sorry to keep asking this of you but please continue to gather nature energy for me. If you get bored I may even allow you to swap out and go full beast against him. Be careful not to kill him if you do swap with me though. We are only training him.' Kirito said to Isobu in his mind. 'Of course Kirito. That would be enjoyable. I'd like a chance to stretch my body.' was the Sanbi's response.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:58 pm

"Hey, Kirito-Sensei. What was that thing you did with the Red around you're eyes? You also don't seem in that much pain from my Susano'o punch."

So Taika was curious as to why my eyes gained red markings and how I wasn't as effected by his punch as I should have been. Interestingly enough both questions have the same answer, but Taika didn't know that. Kirito would answer his young student though. Perhaps one day he might even teach Taika his variation of Sage Mode. "Well, interestingly enough, the answer to both of your questions are the same thing. I have developed my own variation of the Sage Mode taught by some summons. In this mode, I gather Nature Energy into myself which enhances my senses and physical strength. This particular Sage Mode also gives me certain healing properties. While using it I can heal from anything except having my head severed from my body." he said in answer to Taika's questions. He stretched out his muscles in preparation for the next part of the training. He hadn't used 50% of his power in quite some time. He hoped Taika was ready for it. Even if he used the Multi-Shadow clones, which Kirito invented himself, Kirito wasn't sure he would be able to keep up. He hoped so. Otherwise the potential Kirito had first seen in him might not have been as great as he first thought. Kirito would pause while waiting for Taika's response to the new information.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:48 pm

[lol it's ok. way to rush in without letting me answer your question btw lol]

Taika had asked if he could cipher the healing properties through something called "Katsuyu", whatever that was. Kirito wasn't sure what Katsuyu was so he couldn't really answer him. He didn't really have the time to answer him anyway as Taika immediately donned his 6 tailed bijuu cloak, activated his EMS eyes and covered himself in a Susano'o armor before he charged at Kirito at a fairly quick speed. Trying to catch Kirito off guard was a good strategy, one he had been trying to teach Taika since the beginning. As Taika charged Kirito, Kirito's body would simultaneously become covered in lightning, his body immediately covered in a dark red chakra forming a shell on his back and 3 tails originated from just below the shell. Red markings would surround his eyes as they simultaneously would become red with a strange pattern of black in the center forming his pupil. Kirito would side step to the right and pivot on his right foot all at 395 speed to face Taika, pulling out Elucidator and Dark Repulser from their sheaths just as Taika punched where Kirito had just been.

As he unsheathed his two swords, Kirito would smack Taika in the back of the head with the hilt of Dark Repulser before moving slghtly and pivoting again on his right foot so he would now be facing Taika's back. The same moment he had Taika's back in front of him, Kirito would slash downward with both of his swords at a speed of 430 creating an X pattern.

[-100CP V2 cloak, -100CP LRA, -5CP EMS, -60CP sage mode. 735CP remaining]

Kirito's Stats:

Health: 120
Chakra: 270(735CP) (500SP)
Speed: 430
Strength: 295
Willpower: 335
Reaction time: 580
Throwing Speed: 403
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Just as Kirito had slashed at Taika's back, there was a wooden log in Taika's place. It seemed he had managed to pull off the substitution jutsu in the last seconds. Quickly seeing Taika 25 meters away making 25 clones with Kirito's own jutsu, Kirito would simultaneously say "Pierce the minds of my enemies, Ki ni piasu Kiba." and a full body Susano'o armor would form around him. To Taika, it would only look like Kirito had donned Susano'o armor, but he had also released his bankai giving him immeasurable power. He stood there watching Taika and his 25 clones who looked like they were moving in slow motion. The 25 clones charged Kirito while Taika performed some hand seals and a black flame armor covered his body before he flew at Kirito. Kirito would not move at all. He stood there watching his student charge him, holding Elucidator and Dark Repulser at the ready.
[-125 bankai, -100 Sus armor, -50LRA, -5 EMS, -50 V2, -30 sage mode. 240SP remaining]
Kirito's Stats:

Health: 270
Chakra: 620(735CP) (240SP)
Speed: 780
Strength: 745
Willpower: 485
Reaction time: 920
Throwing Speed: 653
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Just as Taika's clones had all thrown giant 10 meter yasaka magatama at him, Kirito would simultaneously move at 1,560 speed into the trees behind Taika and his clones. It was such a high speed that Taika would barely see a flash of lightning before Kirito vanished before his eyes. Kirito would wait, hiding high up in one of the trees knowing that his Blackwyrm Coat would render him completely unsensable even from other bijuu and doujutsu. The only way Taika would know where he was was if he was in his line of sight or Taika heard his voice. He watched as Taika performed the seals for a substitution and made more clones. Kirito would make a note to tell Taika he was relying on the clones too much. He would sheathe his two swords and make the clone seal, creating 3 clones of his own, before pulling his swords back from their sheathes. Each of his clones had one tail formed behind them. Their EMS eyes were activated with Susano'o armor covering them and lightning pulsing periodically over their bodies. Their copies of Elucidator and Dark Repulser were in their hands, Kirito's Bankai would be active for all of them. The three of them would charge at the real Taika from behind at a speed of 295, ready to slash with each of their swords or defend if an attack was sent in their direction.
[-60SP bankai, -100SP Sus armor, -50SP LRA, -5SP EMS, -50SP V2, -30SP sage mode, -10SP body flicker. 25SP remaining]
Kirito's Stats:

Health: 270
Chakra: 620(735CP) (240SP)
Speed: 780
Strength: 745
Willpower: 485
Reaction time: 920
Throwing Speed: 803

Clone's Stats:

Health: 175
Chakra: 450(1455CP)
Speed: 610
Strength: 613
Willpower: 353
Reaction time: 785
Throwing Speed: 652
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Taika luckily managed to spot Kirito's clones when he looked around trying to spot the Hokage once he vanished. His sword had somehow manage to extend at the clones at a fairly quick speed but it was nothing compared to theirs. They simply angled their bodies away from the blade as they continued to charge Taika at a speed of 430 now, completely ignoring his clones and performed a simultaneous 3 way attack with all 6 of their swords.

As Taika attempted to attack Kirito's clones, Taika's own clones had noticed what was going on and tried to join the attack. Unfortunately for them, Kirito would simultaneously dash out from his hiding spot at a speed of 600 and slash each of Taika's clones in half from their left shoulder to right hip, dispelling them, before dashing right back to his hiding spot to watch the fight, releasing his Susano'o armor and his sage mode.
[Kirito: -5 EMS, -50LRA, -60 Bankai, -50 V2, -100 Sus Armor. 430CP remaining. Clones: -5 EMS, -50 LRA, -60 Bankai, -50 V2, -100 Sus armor. 1190CP remaining]

Kirito's Stats:

Health: 245
Chakra: 520(430CP)
Speed: 480
Strength: 383
Willpower: 423
Reaction time: 620
Throwing Speed: 472

Clone's Stats:

Chakra: 450(1190CP)
Speed: 610
Strength: 613
Willpower: 353
Reaction time: 785
Throwing Speed: 652
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:55 am

Kirito had sensed and then saw Taika shoot up into the sky shortly before 25 full body susano'o began to fall onto where Kirito and his clones were. That would cause a lot of damage if they were allowed to land. Kirito quickly made the clone seal and created 23 more clones making 25 in total. Each clone, while wielding Elucidator and Dark Repulser, would disappear in a flash of light and appear instantly behind a Susano'o clone, slashing at the susano'o with their swords so as to shatter them. If they succeeded in shattering the susano'o, they would then FTG again behind the Taika clones and attempt to sever their heads with a cross slash of Elucidator and Dark Repulser on either side of their necks. If they succeeded in taking out the clones, all 25 of Kirito's clones would dispel themselves.

As his clones first disappeared using FTG, Kirito would simultaneously disappear in a yellow flash, appearing above Taika himself. As Kirito appeared, he would simultaneously kick Taika downward at a speed of 400 with a strength of 245, which should send Taika flying down to the ground at a speed of 350 toward the raijin kunai Kirito had first arrived next to. If this kick connected and sent Taika flying to the ground, Kirito would immediately disappear in a yellow flash of light and reappear at the raijin kunai just in time to catch his falling student, a lone tail appearing behind him to replace his red chakra cloak. If the kick for some reason did not send Taika flying Kirito would respond accordingly.
Kirito: -5 EMS, -50LRA, -60 Bankai, -50 V2, -100 Sus Armor, -80 FTG, -40 multi clones, -30 partial beast. 745CP remaining.]

Kirito's Stats:

Chakra: 520(745CP)
Speed: 480
Strength: 383
Willpower: 423
Reaction time: 620
Throwing Speed: 472

[I think my math is wrong on these stats for some reason. Idk wtf is going on lol]
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:47 pm

"Are there any wounds you would like me to heal?"

Kirito would deactivate everything he was using as he answered the slug known as Katsuyu. "That's ok, I don't need any attention. Thank you Katsuyu-sama." he would say to the slug with a smile on his face. Then he would go on to address his student. "Taika that was awesome! It's been FOREVER since I had so much fun, haha! By the way, what are you wearing?" Kirito said in an over excited tone and even shouting at one point.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:01 am

"What do you mean, what am I wearing? Oh, that. Well, I've had this for a long time, and haven't had the chance to get anything better. Though, I'll probably get something before I start my duty's as an ANBU."

Kirito couldn't help but laugh. It was no surprise he took so long to notice how outrageous Taika's clothes were. He didn't really acknowledge things that didn't take precedence. He was glad to know that Taika was thinking of changing his outfit but it was upsetting that he hadn't been able to get anything else to wear. Kirito made a note to provide him with new clothes when they left here and even treat him to some ramen. He had an accurate gauge of Taika's strength now, but he also had a gift for him. Well, two gifts. "It's alright now worries. I think I have an accurate gauge of your skills by now. You've done good so far today. I have a gift for you. But first, are you not curious as to how I am able to teleport myself instantly to certain places?" he would ask, still laughing at first but slowly regaining himself. Then he would quickly add "Oh and let's get some ramen after this, my treat."
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:41 am

Apparently Taika had assumed that the FTG technique was just Kirito's speed. He was honored that he was becoming known for his speed but he wanted to teach Taika the FTG technique. It would be a very useful tool for him to have later on. "I'm flattered you think I can move that fast but now, its a technique I picked up from the first Raikage. It is a special teleportation technique called Flying Thunder God. It utilizes unique seals that allows you to instantly teleport yourself or anything you or your chakra is touching to a seal you have placed. I would like to teach you this technique." Kirito would let this sink in to his student and gauge his reaction. He was sure Taika would be excited to learn a jutsu of this caliber.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:13 am

Taika had reacted even better than Kirito had imagined. His words on top of that weird grin make Kirito bust out in laughter and slap Taika on the back while holding his stomach so Taika would go flying into a nearby tree anime style. Kirito would be wiping tears from his face by the time Taika walked back over to him(assuming he goes along with it). "That was priceless! I knew there was a reason I made you my student! ALRIGHT! I will teach you Flying Thunder God, or FTG for short. The first thing you need to do is practice creating a unique seal on something by touching it. The next part should be easy for you since you already know how to summon. Basically, instead of trying to summon something to you, you want to try and summon yourself to the chakra you have in the seal you place, allowing the natural pull of the chakra to guide you. So. Go ahead and try making a seal." Kirito would say as the first steps to teaching Taika the FTG technique. He had a lot of faith in his student. The potential he had first seen in him was definitely still there.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Kirito tried to suppress his laughter as Taika began to poke him after hearing Kirito's explanation of FTG. Kirito assumed Taika was trying to make his own FTG seal. Right on cue, Taika would say "Could you show me how it works?" and stop poking Kirito after creating the Mark Seal on him. Kirito would let out a small laugh before agreeing to teach Taika. That was when he would activate his sharingan, probably to gauge the correct chakra level and pattern for creating the seal. "Ok. Watch carefully." he said before crouching and placing his hand on the ground. With almost no effort a black sealing mark that looked like this: フラッシュ. He would then turn to his student as he stood back up. "Did you follow that with your sharingan? It is a fairly simple concept. This is the easy part of FTG."
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Kirito watched as his student managed to finally create his own FTG seal on the ground. He was proud that Taika seemed to be learning quickly. But making the unique seal was the easy part. What came next would be a little more difficult, although Kirito had faith that Taika would pick it up fairly quick as well. "Good job! Now that you've managed to make your unique seal, its time for you to try and teleport to it. Think fast!" Kirito said as he suddenly activated LRA, his EMS, Sus armor and V2 cloak and launched Taika into the air with all the speed and strength he could muster before he released all of the techniques he had just used. The point was to force Taika to teleport back. If Taika tried to use anything else to get back safely to the ground, Kirito would teleport to him and do the same thing over and over again until he managed to teleport, no matter how long that took.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Kirito could tell Taika was close to getting it but he allowed his fear to over take him and was getting too close to the ground for comfort. In an instant, Kirito would disappear in a flash of yellow light, appearing above Taika and flung him again with all his might doing the same as before straight up into the air. Immediately after re-launching Taika, there would be another flash of light and Kirito would reappear back in his original position, his EMS eyes trained on Taika so as to intervene if necessary. He hoped Taika would get it soon, although he was having fun playing catch with himself using Taika as a ball.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Kirito watched as Taika kept on falling, still having yet to teleport. He was about 150m up in the air at this point so he still had plenty of time before Kirito would have to intervene again. Kirito couldn't decide whether to laugh or not but in his mind he would be cheering on his student. He had full confidence in Taika's abilities and this seemingly random and unnecessary training simulated the stress that can come from battle. If Taika could perform the FTG technique in these conditions then he would definitely be able to use it when in a fight and his and possibly other lives were on the line.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:09 pm

"Normally I would be livid. But I'm to happy to even care!"

Taika had finally managed to teleport. He jumped up placing a seal on Kirito then running up a tree and teleporting back to him. Kirito debated removing Taika's seal but decided to let it stay as it would be useful if they needed it in a battle. "Congratulations Taika. You have learned the Flying Thunder God technique. You've made a lot of progress. I have yet another gift for you." Kirito would pull out a set of yo-yos from his pocket and hand them to Taika as if they weighed nothing at all. "I had these yo-yos made specially for you. Check them out, then we can go get some ramen. I think we've had enough training for today." he said to his very capable student.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:32 pm

[don't forget to claim your wc, ryo, yo-yos FTG and anything else you got from this topic!]

"I like the sound of that! Please lead the way!"

With that Kirito would tell Taika to follow him and head out of the training grounds and toward the closest ramen shop so he could treat his student. As they were leaving, Kirito made a comment to Taika, another "gift" if you will. "Oh by the way Taika. I've decided to name you my successor to the Hokage seat." were the last words he said as they left. If Taika were to faint or fall or anything close to that Kirito would respond accordingly, healing him and would even carry him to the ramen shop if he needed to.
[exit]
TWC: 4809
Claiming 4800 ryo
Saving 4809 wc for later
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:59 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]   The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK] Empty

Back to top Go down

The training ACTUALLY begins! Taika and Kirito! [P] [NK]
Page 1 of 1