Naruto Age of the Past
The Arrival IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Arrival IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival   The Arrival EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:41 pm

Kyojin walked back east towards Umi Port ready to get back to his village and start back training." Speaking of training what should I do now " Kyojin asked Kouko and Envy." I do not feel like talking as I am in your head but let me take over your body and I will talk " replied Envy." Maybe you can just go learn a couple jutsu or something. Also Envg why are you so bipolar " said Kouko. Kyojin laughed and continued to his destination." I winder what that Kaito is doing. He seems to like to train a lot " said Kouko. Kyojin nodded thinking about Kaito what was the mysterious Mangekyo Sharingan technique he talked about Kyojin had never asked to see it in action. Maybe because Kaito only had Mangekyo Sharingan and if he continuously used his eyes he would go blind. Kyojin remembered the blindness he had to deal with he could barely see. Arcanis saved him that day from going completely blind. Kyojin began to see the borders of the wind country. He turned back and said " goodbye sand I will not miss you ". While walking he was left with one question. Where was all of the water.

200 words

1 stat
Travel to Umi
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element: