Naruto Age of the Past
The Ten Commandments IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Ten Commandments IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ten Commandments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Ten Commandments Empty
PostSubject: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:30 pm

Arc stood before the waterfall of truth.  This was where one would go to train the massive energies within.  Arc stood here wondering what foe he would meet.  Suddenly his training was distracted by a peddler selling his wears.  "A sword for the young man?"  the peddler would say.

As soon as Arc agreed everything went black.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Suddenly a voice would come out from behind him, maybe he was not paying enough attention to his surroundings, or maybe the Peddler seemed to blend in with the Trees, or even he just suddenly appeared, but what ever the case, the peddler would give a smile from under the cloak, the peddler seemed to be undefinable as male or female, and the voice was no help either, and the cloak would be baggy enough to be able to hide such features, the voice asking the man "Hmm Stormy Weather we seem to be having, but I do not think it bothers you, say how about buying something from a humble peddler, I have a lot to offer, and think something may catch your eye" at this point the peddler would be stuck waiting for an answer

Peddler:
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Arcanis would take a look at the wears that the man had but nothing drew his attention like the massive blade on the back of the man's cart.  It had the word Eisenmeteor etched on it.  the sword had an aura to it that drew Arcs attention.  "I would like that sword good sir"
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:53 pm

The Peddler Chuckled as he went into description about it "Well that one is refered to as the ten commandments, its rumored to take on multiple different forms, now if you want this, it could be yours, but the prices to pick from, you may fight the other person interested in this blade, or you could always fight me" the peddler looked over to the man he was talking with, and waited for his answer, from the looks of the peddler, it looked like it could be an easy fight, but the other one interested in the blade was not around, so one could not judge the other person either
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm

Arcanis Thought the statement was odd.  Why would he fight either of them for the blade.  he definitely wasn't going to fight a fragile old man.  but if that was the price of the sword.  "Alright sir bring on your champion.  I shall best him and prove my self worthy to wield this blade."  Arc would look around and try to see where the old man's "other interested party" was.  he planned on having a stern talking to them and telling them that he was going to be purchasing the sword.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:13 pm

the Peddler would smile as suddenly Arc would drop asleep, and he would be drifted into a World of dreams, and when Arc would awaken he would see a kid, looking no older then sixteen, wielding the ten commandments, had white hair and smiled at him "Greetings, I am Haru Glory, You must be interested in this here" and he tapped the sword, little known to arc is that his dimension would be useless here, the Kid would wait for Arc to get his senses about him before doing or saying anything else

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:47 pm

Arcanis looked around.  The world was strange.  The ground/floor went on for miles.  There were no obstructions anywhere.  The only thing here was a kid with the sword that he wanted.  Must be the doings of the old man.  Or else he had entered the waterfalls training space where people are said to face tough challenges.  “Hello Haru Glory My name is Arcanis Uzumaki.  It seems that this is some sort of test to aquire the sword there.  I wish you a good battle.”

With that Arcanis sat down and power erupted from him.  He immediately went to full power with his chakra tails.  However unlike most he was able to control the surges of anger that normally accompanied them.  “I do apologize but if you don't mind would you please fight a friend of mine?  She is strong even as strong as me and she is a worthy warrior.”  With that Arc would summon Tier Harrabel.

Tier stood facing the boy.  “What is it Arcanis?”  

“A Battle worthy of glory.  Please indulge yourself.”  Arc pushed the boundaries of his V2 cloak trying to muster another tai from Kurama. 

“You do know it helps if you just ask me for my power?”  Kurama seemed more grumpy than usual.  Usually he would simply scoff at Arcanis's attempts to draw out the V2 cloak without asking.  

“You know my power you know what I am capable of, let me do my thing.”  Arcanis breathed in and rotated his arms and subsequently his chakra tails in a circle around himself setting up a sphere of influence.  

Harribel would turn to the boy.  “You are my opponent.”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:58 pm

The boy simply smirked as the sword in his hands began to glow "Silfarion" and then the kid would blast forward at an increased speed, (total of 135) and as he jumped up the sword transformed back into its orignal state and began to swing downwards he would say "Gravity Core" and the sword of sixteen tons would suddenly drop, if not dodged this would elimante Harribel from the fight with ease, if dodged the sword would already be back in its normal form and awaiting Harribel counter, it not dodged, then he would be awaiting the counter of Arcanis
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:48 am

Arcanis continued to channel the immense chakra that he had never until this moment realized the depth of Kurama's power.  His eyes closed he thought  “You've been holding back all this time.  You knew I wouldn't have been able to defeat you that first day if you have used all your power.  Why?  Why haven't you been more intolerant to my pride?  You know I'm not nearly as strong as I thought I was.”

“It was because...”  Kurama started but fell silent.  Arcanis waited for him to speak.  “It was because in all my days on this earth, I have never seen a man with more potential than I did with you.  And so far you are living up to your potential I mean look at what you've done.  You've all but united the ninja world.  I don't see any other man even attempting to do what you have accomplished.  That is the reason I didn't just kill you.”  The last part of his speech was thrown in Arcanis's face as an insult but Arc understood.  Another tail began to sprout from his backside as his chakra continued to climb.  “But don't go getting sentimental.  You are still far too weak.”  

“And don't expect me to ask you for your help you jerk.”  Arc said with out much conviction.  He had a bonding moment with Kurama.  It was time for Harribel to have a bonding moment with Haru.

The boy was indeed fast.  And then he was slow again and falling toward her.  She would grab the hilt of her katana, as it was on her left hip, with her right hand and stepping forward and  to the right out of the impact zone she would pivot her left foot counter-clockwise turning to the left and draw and subsequently slash in one motion, bisecting both of the boys eyes horizontally following through completely.  This blow would land before the boys feet touched the ground.

Should this blow land proper the unfortunate boy would be missing the top of his head.  Should the boy block or dodge they would continue their bout.  And she would be able to say.  “You handle that sword well, even though it is as big as you.  You must have worked hard every day.”
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:01 pm

As he saw the blade reached for, he dropped out of Gravity core, he knew there was nothing else to do, with a sigh he would say "Sacrifar" and before the blade hit him, the blade had changed, increasing his Health and his speed, so he just stood there as the blade slammed across his eyes, but the bridge of his nose stopped the blade where it was, and then with a speed even greater then Silfarion, he would duck under the blade, losing minimum hair as if cut along his forehead, and he charged straight a head, aiming to cut her at the mid section, the kids eyes were now bloodshot, and a grin on his face as the thought of blood being drawn made it seem so much the delciousness of this fight for him, he had bloodlust, and this was thanks to the sword
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Harribel was repelled at the power that the boy suddenly possessed by saying his swords name. She knew that even her shikai wouldn't allow her to match the boy for very long so after the blade cut into her stomach drawing a thin red line across it, she had decided she was no match and desummoned herself.

However the pain she had felt didn't slip Arcanis's notice. “YOU” Arc's voice would boom filling the vast emptiness. Arcanis hated his friends being hurt and Kurama's power flowing through him made him have much more angry. He stood pointing at the creature that used to be a boy in his eyes. “You and I are gonna have a discussion.” Arc's Kanpatukto would be drawn with his hand that was at his side. “Slow to a crawl, Jikan Yokusei!”
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:01 pm

As Harribel would Desummon herself, at this point Haru was only all of five meters away from Arcanis, and as Harribel Disappeared, the smoke that rises from a Summon, Desummoning would help to mask the charge that seemed to continue past Harribel and now towards Arc, allowing the kid to move at the full speed of 165, now even tho that is very fast, it seemed it might not be fast enough for someone of Arcanis's level, So he would activate his Plot armor, as op as it is, he is supposed to be the main character, this would allow him to move at a speed to match arcanis, he was going to push Arcanis to his limits, so by the time now, that Arcanis said "YOU" Haru was already on top of him and swinging the sword of 200 sharpness at Arcanis's arm that was attempting to draw his blade, if succeded, then Arcanis would lose his arm, keep in mind this swing started when Arcanis began to stand, the bloodlust in the boys eyes was easy to be seen by Arcanis at this point if he cared to look, but arcanis may be in to much of a rage or in pain to tell
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:28 pm

Suddenly the boy was on him.  Him  Arc was so surprised that jumping back his arm was slightly knicked.  He was still sitting on the ground as he had to throw himself backward.  The Nine tail chakra would begin to heal his arm.  He flailed about pulling the sword from his sheath and rolling to a standing position.Arcanis had a look of fear in his eye.  How was someone like this boy so strong.  It was like the galaxies were aligning for him.  It was all Arcanis could do to defend against the young boy.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:33 pm

The Boy would notice the throw backwards, and even the roll to his feet, this man was skilled indeed, but was that fear he could see in Arc's eyes? the boy grinned as bloodlust began to consume him even further, charging at a speed Arc should only be able to just match at this point, a aura seemed to be around the boy, a dark one, as the bloodlust grew stronger, and the boy would begin to slash at arc repeatedly and rapidly, all he knew at this point, was draw blood, blood, more blood, hack a limb, make him bleed, with this illrational thinking, it would be all to easy to out smart him, if arc could get his own senses together and about himself
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:43 pm

The Boy continued his assault his mind completely devoid of anything but destroying Arc.  The attacks were getting sloppy however.  Arc decided to do something Ballsy.  Jumping into the air backward Arc would throw literally throw all his weapons at the kid.  10 swords 20 kunai and 20 shuriken and 20 raijin kunai would be thrown downwards on the trajectory that would be the one that the boy would have to follow if he decided to follow arcani's leap.  “You may be able to match my speed but nobody...I mean No BODY IS FASTER THAN ME”
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:51 pm

The boy would watch as the weapons began to rain down from the sky, he would begin weaving in and out of them as they began to hit the ground all around him, then as he watched Arcanis begin to fall, the boy took a full charge, by this point all the weapons had now rained into the ground in various locations, seventy different weapons scattered on the ground, but the kid kept to his one, and he would begin his assault once more if Arcanis could do nothing, the boy prepaired the sword, aimed the trajectory for where he needed to aim to meet arcanis in the air, and aimed for an abdominal slash, if succedded he would not know if he killed Arcanis till he felt the splash of blood on his back
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:05 am

Arcanis had run out of weapons and all he had was Jikan now.  All he had to do was to get into the area with the weapons and he would be able to begin his attack.  He was about to use His FTG jutsu when he felt a horrible sensation.  He went to block the blade as he teleported but Jikan was no match for the Sacrificial blade and it seemed neither was his chakra cloak.  Arcanis gut was split and his blood splashed as he fell to the ground his body barely hanging on.  He began to crawl to the mess of swords he had left over on the ground.  If he was able to make it maybe he could take this bastard with him.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:08 am

The Boy smiled thinking the fight over, The bloodlust had finally had its fill, and it deactivated, the sword returning to normal, and the boy flopping over exhausted, if Arcanis could move enough and finish the job, he just might be able to win the sword, cause the kid had thought that blow to be enough to kill Arcanis, little to Arcanis's Knowledge was he being judged from someone far out there
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:21 am

Arcanis heard the boy fall over.  Seemed he had given up.  He was doing so well too.  He would have found the fight get quite interesting from then on but he had decided the fight was over.  Arcanis had just finished learning the fourth V2.  He did enjoy the peace and quiet though.

“Arcanis.”

“Yes Kurama?”

“Stop training and go get the sword we need to get out of this place, I don't like the Idea of an Old man watching over our sleeping body.  It's creepy and I really hope he's not an enemy....”

“Our sleeping body?”

“It's my body too you moron.  If he kills you he kills me.”

“Watch your tone Kurama”

“Hey Arc...”

“Yeah?”

“Do you think the kid is real like us?”

“It sounds like a weird sort of thing a twisted old man would do, pitting people against each other.”

“Do you think the kid realised he was in a genjutsu the whole time?”

“No, he probably didn't,  he was winning after all.”

Arcanis would stand up and walk over lifting the blade off the floor.  “Now how do I get out of here?”

"You have the sword but nothing is happening maybe one of you has to be killed, in here to get out."

I hope your right Src preyed to him self as he droped the heavy sword point down into the guys head.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:36 am

The boy would disappear into dust and ash, as if he was never real to begin with, and when Arc would awaken, he would have the sword in hand, and still at the waterfall of truth, but the peddler would be gone, as the peddler kept its word, there should be no more need of it at this time.

(Congrates Arc, your the first to win in the LW Event, You win your Ten Commandments, and another Mod will be looking Shortly into the thread to see if your WC was acceptable for going towards what you wanted it to)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:54 am

Yup you did it. Congrats. You get 2 V2 tails and because it was a good fight you also get to keep 500wc toward something you choose. No jutsu for Harribel tho

The Ten Commandments E43c70c2582712cac135bc80cb0875e4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Commandments   The Ten Commandments Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ten Commandments
Page 1 of 1