Naruto Age of the Past
The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unexpected Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:25 pm

sorry i know I'm out of turn but I just wanted to get my second tomoe approved that I acheived earlier in the topic.

1000 words toward 2 tomoe
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:26 pm

approved for all appropriate rewards
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:59 pm

The headache was real, yelling into somebodies mind isn't a very kind thing to do you know. Especially when you already have three other voices to add into the mix.

"Ow! What the hell Arc!"

"Kurama you suck."

"....that hurt."

See what I mean? They never shut up, ever. Watching as Arcanis walked away towards seemingly nowhere in particular she would trail along slowly, using the opportunity clear her mind and get some quick training in. Taking deep breaths and slowing her breathing she would view her chakra pathways, frowning at some of them behaving abnormally. Recently her cloak had dissapeared from her moveset by some unknown reason and totally not because of an admin-mod joint decision and now she was trying to figure out how to get it back. The first problem on that track was her clogged chakra coils that channeled the chakra the cloak activated around her body. If you have clogged pipes you cant exactly expect water to flow through them, now can you? Within her core she would channel up a sphere of chakra and forcibly smash against a clogged coil to free up the passage...to absolutely no affect. Apparently she would need to get creative. Channeling fire chakra wouldn't burn it away, wind wouldn't blow it away and earth chakra was having trouble grinding it to bits. It was at that point that she realised that it was time to use the techniques that she didn't exactly enjoy. Channeling all five of her natures into one chaotic ball of energy she would push the construct against the blockage and it hit with the force of a sledgehammer against a window pane, completely obliterating the blockage and refreshing her as the chakra flow began to bring back the extra energy she had back when her bloodline's prized ability was within her grasp. Shaking her head she applied more dark chakra to the affected areas in an attempt to bring back all the coils she would need to use her cloak. With her pathways now usable once more she would attempt to surge her chakra through her coils to absolutely no affect, merely wasting energy as the excess chakra dissipated into the atmosphere. Frowing a deep frown she would mentally pout before suddenly her vision split into the white desert and the Kazekage buildings, the Eye of Truth appearing before her in a menacing vision of death and sadness.

"Truth. You are not strong enough to reclaim your cloak yet."

Now this made Hikari angry. Ever so incredibly angry. Hell this thing barely knew her at all, how could he pass judgement on her? Sensing her frustration the eye would emmit a deep and throaty chuckle before squinting into a smile from the eye, a shadowy figure emerging from the sand into being, a large and imposing teenager taking shape in front of her. He had jet black hair that was cut short, wearing a rather formal looking suit that seemed to clash against the wild and untamed look in his eyes.

"If you wish to prove yourself, you must master yourself. Defeat your sin and you shall find yourself on the path of discovery."

With that the eye dissipated into the air and she was left alone with Pride, who began to chuck maniacally as shadows began to surround him into a aura of evil, a black katana forming within his hand. Swinging it around a could of times to get a feel for it, he would rush forward at blinding speed to pierce right through her stomach, barely being blocked by the wide blade of Shibuki due to her surprise at the attack. Doing a mid-air flip her four eyes would begin to glow as her issetsu-tensei-sharin combo activated for the fight, Chomei's chakra coating her in a dark red layer of bijuu chakra to protect her from the blade. 6 wings and a tail would emerge from the cloak in their true form so that they would be used for defense.

"Alright Pride. You want to fight, you got yourself one!"

"That's what I want to hear! Come at me bitch!"

Racing forward at incredible speed she drew shibuki and met his shadow sword in mid strike, a long clang that reverberated across the desert. Smiling as he struggled against her blade, it took only one phrase to take advantage of the situation and cause the spirit to dissapear in a wave of pink blades.

"Hold me tight, Sakuko."

The attack hit and a wide eyed Pride dissapeared from the clearing and once again the Eye of Truth would appear in the sky as another shadow grew from where Pride had been defeated.

"Congratulations, you have defeated your sin. However your proving of worth is far from over. Mastery over ones self gives the self control to manipulate a power such as your cloak. A wild spirit will cause an unfocussed and the inability to concentrate. Master the spirit, and you will push yourself farther on the road you seek."

The Eye of Truth once again dissipated from thin air as suddenly the many blades that made up Sakuko were yanked away from her and the hilt dissapearing and reappearing within the shadows hands, which cleared out to become...that wasn't Sakuko. This version of him had extremely pale skin and instead of white hair his black hair hit the waist. Wearing a kimono that depicted the seas crashing against the shore his eyes had a black sclera holding a eerie yellow pupil within them. Upon his face was a strange porcelain mask that covered half his face.

"Hmm...so you are the one who has taken my brother. I suppose I'll need to kill you then!"

The fake Sakuko dashed forward, but now we have to cut back to Ukiyoe town where currently Hikari is following Arcanis and entering the room where the ceremony is about to begin. Standing to the side with Kirito, she was amused as Arcanis once again used the rythem echo to begin the ceremony. A sense of nostalgia would come over her as the man said the exact words that were stated in the Library of the Hermit.

“My name is Arcanis and you will now listen very carefully. You are now my student and your sole duty is to follow my instruction. For without trust our relationship would fail. My life is as valuable as yours. You will protect me at the cost of your own life for I will protect your as if it were my own. My plans for the world are consistent with peace and order and by swearing to this oath you pledge yourself to this cause and to my service.”

He would then follow up with the vow, which not too surprisingly Kikato had spoken.

“I...Kikato Rinku... do hereby solemnly swear, faithfully to abide by the laws set forth by Arcanis. And swear my life to his service as his apprentice, in peace and war, through success and failure, to offer aid and protection for both him and my fellow apprentices and to uphold the regulations enacted by Arcanis.”

The ceremony now over, it seems that people were already asking the question she would like to ask, so instead she focused on the life or death battle she was currently fighting against Hollow-Sakuko, opting to give a rather lame "What they said" in hopes of a response.

4074 towards tenseigan cloak, but just to make the tallying easier for me ill just add the 1500 i put towards it in the quiz so its actually a total of 5574 (of course thats not my total written words here so I wont be claiming that in stats)
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:13 pm

The man repeated after Arc like he had asked. 

“I...Kikato Rinku... do hereby solemnly swear, faithfully to abide by the laws set forth by Arcanis. And swear my life to his service as his apprentice, in peace and war, through success and failure, to offer aid and protection for both him and my fellow apprentices and to uphold the regulations enacted by Arcanis.” This was the Oath he repeated after Arcanis after he had taken them into the deepest parts of the Kazekage building, this room was usually used for interrigations and Kikato sat in the same spot, but now it was ment for other things, and after he was tapped by the sword, Kikato would look up at Arcanis and ignoring the others would tilt his head and ask "Well what do we do now?" 

desummoning the knighting blade Arcanis nodded.  And shook the new addition's hand patting him in the shoulder.  Applying two seals to it.  One being the FTG seal and the other being an Ouroboros tattoo.

“Kikato now that you are on of us I have given you one of the seals of those on the top rung of our organization.  It is an ouroboros tatto and it will allow you to tap into the power that I have sealed within you.  However even though she is tantilizing and at times perverted...you need to be able to keep her in check or she will take over your life.  Lust is not something to triffle with casually.  Get to understanding her and you will be able to unlock her power.  I also applied a tracking seal that will allow me to come to your aid.  Now our next goal is to inform our citizens and to build ourselves a Capital city to perform all the secretorial work. The city will be equidistant between every village to allow ease of access.  Then we shall construct additional pylons...upon those pylon we shall run a rail way to each village to make travel easy and to raise funds.  However I would also like to meet with you guys in the library for a training session to allow you guys to work together.  But that will be saved for another day.”

“As for each of you continue to train and...”  he looked at Hikari and Kikato, “...try to get along eh?”  Arcanis would then say his farewells to them and take his leave.

[Exit]
TWC: 4537
1000 words unlocking 2 tomoe
3000 2nd and 3rd V2 tail
4500ryo
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:37 pm

[Approved Arc]

Kikato would look at Arc Strangly when he spoke his words he did

“Kikato now that you are on of us I have given you one of the seals of those on the top rung of our organization. It is an ouroboros tatto and it will allow you to tap into the power that I have sealed within you. However even though she is tantilizing and at times perverted...you need to be able to keep her in check or she will take over your life. Lust is not something to triffle with casually. Get to understanding her and you will be able to unlock her power. I also applied a tracking seal that will allow me to come to your aid. Now our next goal is to inform our citizens and to build ourselves a Capital city to perform all the secretorial work. The city will be equidistant between every village to allow ease of access. Then we shall construct additional pylons...upon those pylon we shall run a rail way to each village to make travel easy and to raise funds. However I would also like to meet with you guys in the library for a training session to allow you guys to work together. But that will be saved for another day.”

Kikato thought it made sense, but what drove Arcanis to give him Lust, guess this may take time to answer, and seemed Arcanis was finished with everything, as he watched Arcanis walk out of the room, he would take a deep breath and sigh, then hearing a femine voice enter his head "Well well, arnt you the cutie" and with the cut scene into his head, one could see a tall, raven haired woman, with a tattoo just above the cleavage she was showing, a seductive smile on her pale face, and a finger drawing across the face of kikato "Well Handsome, seems we are going to be stuck together for awhile, care to get to know each other a little better?" and with that she would walk off into the dark, swaying her hips back and forth, till she disappeared, and called out to him "Coming?" and before he could take a full step to follow, sand wrapped around his feet and the beast would talk to him from behind "You don't listen very well Kikato, the Raikage said don't fall for her tricks, she will take over you if you let her, besides don't you have business to conduct with the white haired one?" yet again this Raccoon was his saving grace and the voice of reason, he would snap back to the real world.

Upon looking up at Hikari he would give her a friendly smile and say to her" If you will, please return in an hour or so, seems I need to comprise myself before having one of the opposite gender alone, thanks to the gift from Arcanis" and with that he would walk out of the room, sweat slowly beading as he had choked back words that was wanting to say..Or was it him, it might have been what Lust was wanting him to say, man this would take some getting use too

TWC-3491 words
1000-Byakugan
408-one tails-total of 1000 from previous topic
1500-v2
583- Ultimate Spear
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:53 pm

When all was said and done Arcanis had some final words for the three gathered before him. “Kikato now that you are on of us I have given you one of the seals of those on the top rung of our organization.  It is an ouroboros tatto and it will allow you to tap into the power that I have sealed within you.  However even though she is tantilizing and at times perverted...you need to be able to keep her in check or she will take over your life.  Lust is not something to triffle with casually.  Get to understanding her and you will be able to unlock her power.  I also applied a tracking seal that will allow me to come to your aid.  Now our next goal is to inform our citizens and to build ourselves a Capital city to perform all the secretorial work. The city will be equidistant between every village to allow ease of access.  Then we shall construct additional pylons...upon those pylon we shall run a rail way to each village to make travel easy and to raise funds.  However I would also like to meet with you guys in the library for a training session to allow you guys to work together.  But that will be saved for another day.” he said before turning lastly to Hikari and Kikato.

“As for each of you continue to train and...try to get along eh?” were Arcanis' last words before disappearing. Kirito spoke next. "Welcome to the group Kikato, Lord Kazekage. I look forward to seeing you again soon, however I must get back to my own village. There are pressing concerns and I have a meeting with someone I intend to keep." he said to Kikato before turning to nod at Hikari as a last farewell and then taking his own leave.

[exit]
TWC: 2537
I'll take 1k for my Bankai
1537 toward Senju Mastery skill
2500ryo
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Kikato now that you are on of us I have given you one of the seals of those on the top rung of our organization.  It is an ouroboros tatto and it will allow you to tap into the power that I have sealed within you.  However even though she is tantilizing and at times perverted...you need to be able to keep her in check or she will take over your life.  Lust is not something to triffle with casually.  Get to understanding her and you will be able to unlock her power.  I also applied a tracking seal that will allow me to come to your aid.  Now our next goal is to inform our citizens and to build ourselves a Capital city to perform all the secretorial work. The city will be equidistant between every village to allow ease of access.  Then we shall construct additional pylons...upon those pylon we shall run a rail way to each village to make travel easy and to raise funds.  However I would also like to meet with you guys in the library for a training session to allow you guys to work together.  But that will be saved for another da

It was about this time that Pride would choke in her head before beginning to laugh hysterically.

"Hahaha, Lust got wrecked! Theres no way that some guy like this would want her! I'm totally going to tell Wrath....oh wait he's not here. Fuck you Hikari."

Sounds of violence echoed through her head as the spirit was dog piled by the other denizens of her mind who were currently filled with a sense of righteousness. Well, it was good to know that she was ever so loved by the dwellers of her mind that much, even though Pride wasn't much of a fight anyway. Sighing as she began to hear his bones break and crunch under Chomei's weight and the sound of a blade being unsheathed she was about to lean up against a wall to begin her conversation with the Kazekage simply saying " If you will, please return in an hour or so, seems I need to comprise myself before having one of the opposite gender alone, thanks to the gift from Arcanis"  before leaving the room. Sighing, she would disappear in a flash of light so that she could focus on her internal battle, which due to laziness would be detailed in a different topic simply because she was currently behind on a lot of other ones and she really needed to post. Yeah, rushed people don't make quality posts, deal with it.

OMFG! YAH TENSEIGAN CLOAK!!!!!! (throws balloons and confetti into the air)

11 towards IDK, Bankai?

but the actual total here is  4511 so I actually have 22 stats
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:51 pm

Sure yall are approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected Visitor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2