Naruto Age of the Past
The Unexpected Visitor IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Unexpected Visitor IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unexpected Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

The Unexpected Visitor Empty
PostSubject: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Today was just like any other day since the day he took over as the Kazekage, Little known to him was that his name spread quickly, and so he would recive a visit from someone unexpected, and would tell him something he did know about himself, but while he wrote out the stuff on papers of approving and disapproving of things, laws and such, things to help and things he threw away cause they were usless, meanwhile he talked to the beast inside his head, and they talked over about his last training session where he was beginning to learn to control the sand as he pleased, and he listened and watched as the beast showed him and explained to him how to do certain techniques, utilizing the sand, as a shield, as spikes, as pure crushing power, everything was so beautifully done to Kikato, he just wondered about mixing some fire in their as well
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:36 pm

Arcanis strolled into the Kazekage's office and walked passed the Receptionist with out so much as glancing at her.  Arcanis was in a hurry and the receptionist was by no means going to slow him down.  She gave chase after him buthe paid her no mind.  his fore head throbbed but he put that off.  "He's here right Kurama?"

"Yeah he's in there."

Arcanis opened the door and rotated immediately giving the receptionist a cool look as he closed the door behind him in her face.  

"Pardon the intrusion."  Arcanis would say giving a formal greeting half bow.  Arcanis has never been above formalities....well at least some of them.  Receptionists to Arcanis were just speed bumps.  He chose to avoid them.  "My name is Arcanis,  Raikage and traveler.  Before I forget your receptionist deserves a raise she was very diligent in pursing me all the way to your door.  I do apologize for the intrusion,"  Arcanis's voice became more serious, "...but I believe you were expecting me."  Arcanis had sent messengers ahead of him to spread word on his arrival.  He hoped the Kazekage had at least heard some of the rumors if not talked with someone directly or indirectly.  Not much of that mattered though now that he was there.

Arcanis would pause a moment to allow the Kage to respond.  Arcanis would respond in kind appropriately before launching immediately into disscussing business.  "Now,  I've come to offer you a pretty sweet deal.  I have a position open in my new State military and I would like you to join and reap the benefits of a centralized government,  while not at all sacrificing your claim to the leader of your village.  You would hold a position of power over the entirty of the combined nations as second in command only reporting to myself.  Though really I'm just kind of a figure head.  It would be the committee of peers that you would sit on that would be making all the descisions and my job would be the overseer of collective group as well as facilitator of the benefits that I spoke of earlier.  What do you say."  

Arcanis would quietly wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:56 pm

While the paperwork seemed to decrease a steady amount, Kikato had been mostly focused on his talk with the beast inside of him, the conversation ranged, and seemed to have multiples at one time, but then suddenly while giving advice on a new law, his beast would tell him to becareful a powerful person was headed their way, and sure enough soon after Kikato looked at the door, a man burst through, raving about the receptionist, and this and that, the name was Arcanis, and it seemed familiar, but it must have been just a letter and nothing to be to important to the village, cause Kikato could not fully remember the name, but it was slightly familiar , now the man continued on about this joint thing, and already second in command? either he was desperate, which meant very little people, or crazy to put a stranger as his second in command, Kikato would lean back in his chair and shoo off the Receptionist that came running out, and he would then wave to a seat in front of him for the man to sit, and he would wait till he did so, then he would start off "Greetings Arcanis, my Name is Kikato Rinku, I am the Kazekage obviously, Now you speak rather fast, and seemed to want to get straight to business, but see, I do not know you, I do not know if I want to be associated with you, for the good of myself o my village, so please, entrige me, tell me of yourself, and detail what you offer, remember I am a Kage, and like you, I think of my Village, but unlike most, I think of my Village above me" Kikato would wait for the man named Arcanis to respond now, meanwhile his beast would praise him for how he handled the situation
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:16 pm

“Well he seems charming.”  Kurama spoke in Arc's head.  Arcanis nodded at the comment as well as the one that Kikato made about thinking about his village above himself.  He had sat down in the chair offered to him.

“Good then we are of one mind.  I am a man of service and professionalism myself.  And my village is dearer to me than my own life.  It is why I seek to branch out and make peace with my neighbors.  And then in turn they become my friends and family.”  Arcanis reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of Angel.  And handed it to the Kazekage “This is my daughter back home.  She just turned 11.  I am a family man and a devoted village leader like yourself.  And I believe that my family has a better shot at growing and living a long life if I am to make peace with the other villages.  This has nothing to do with shaping the world as it does with shaping my Daughters future and my villages future.  I'm a man of loyalty and commitment.  A family man.  And that is what I'm working to protect.  You may have noticed something off about my chakra.  I am a jinchuriki like yourself.  Kurama says hello.”

“No I didn't you jerk.  Why would I want to speak with this man?”

“Silence Kurama.  Give this man your respect,  or at least give it to me while I speak with him.”

The demon fox responded with nothing but a short snort.  “I am telling you this because I am offering peace and a chance to be a part of something bigger.  A venture that is not just yourself and your village but the world being connected.  Yes it would mean opening up a bit to the rest of the world and that can be scary but in the end would it be better to trust and be rewarded or be distrustful and shut yourselves away from a growing world?  This offer is not a one time deal.  But the other villages will begin to rake in the benefits of joining with me while you consider.  I have also been offering a little signing bonus for the other Kage who have offered me their loyalty.  Think it over the world won't change in a day.”

When Arcanis said this he paused.  He knew he had jumped into thing fast but this was not a topic he would dance around.  Something this critical needed to be delivered with honesty and openness.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Kikato leaned back in his chair, and he would ponder on it, thinking and then his beast would pipe in to him " It sounds like a good deal, it will help the village to prosper, and seems he is looking to unite the world peacefully, he did not come in threatening" as the beast ended his speech to Kikato he would nod and looked at the man called Arcanis, and would ask him simply " What does my Village get from this Partnership, and what would I get from this partnership?" he worded it like that, cause to him that was the order of importance, Village, then himself
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:10 pm

The question was simple and this is the question he always wanted to get to.  It meant that the man was considering and not simply dismissing it without thought.  “That is the question I wanted to hear.  Because I can offer your village an abundance.  I can supply food water wealth and commerce to your citizens at no cost to them.  That of course is on top of protection and general services that you probably already have established I can bolster the ranks of your fire department and policing force, supplying them with resources and assisting with training of new members of said departments with the establishments of national training facilities where techniques and information as well as new training methods can be taught.  Also I will be opening a military academy for aspiring military applicants as well as a national scientific conglomeration to study the medical and alchemical arts.  You will benefit by connecting into a world wide web of information transfer.  Now I know this is a lot more to chew on .  However there is the other thing that I can offer you in particular.  My second in commands have the privilege of studying under me specifically as well as being a part of the top rated ninja team in the world.  Privileged to the most secret of information as well as training in several lost arts.  I have also invested a part of my own personal power into each of my students.  However being part of my team requires a Oath of Loyalty between you and I as you will be joining a circle of my most trusted advisers and that level of trust is given formally.  This is what I can offer you but on top of that it's a chance to shape the world into something you will be able to leave for your children and your village.  However as we are an organization for peace we will not hesitate to help you in times of need even if you do not join with us,  you just won't have access to most of the benefits that we need to reserve for those who have made the commitment to our cause.”  Arcanis would stop at this point and wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Kikato stood up at this point, and turned around looking out to his villagers, and he would begin his counter argument "Raikage Arcanis, My village has their own military and policing force, this is what the Ninja academy was started for, as well as the fire brigade, filled with ninja that are versed in Earth and Water tactics to put out the fires, My father and my Grandfather made sure this village could support itself, your promise's of such things would mean nothing but change for my people, Supplies and money is also something not needed at this time, as my predisecours left plenty behind, what my People need Arcanis, is a Promise, a promise of freedom, a Promise of Respect, a promise a Peace, so here is my counter offer Arcanis, allow my people Freedom to roam around the lands you have collected together, asure them they will be respected and not degraded for coming from another land, and Peace will be within reach for us both, now as for myself personally" at this point Kikato would turn around, and as he did, sand would begin to encircle him like a spiraling tower, Kikato could feel the power of his beastly friend inside of him, they were slowly becoming one, their power slowly combining together "Power is something that I was born with, power to rule, Power to fight, power to save, I am not a helpless Kage, as I am sure you are not either, by what you say, but I do not Answer to anyone, If we do this, WE are equals, I am not your subordinate, or your second in command, but an Equal, I will be on Par with you, this is MY terms Arcanis, you may Take my offer or leave it, But I promise you, if you cross me, or look down upon me, You will Rue that day my good sir, I may not be as powerful as you, and I may not have been a Kage as long as you, but I will be damned if I will allow myself to be treated lower then I deserve" Kikato would have his cloak around him by this point, the beast aiding in the speech by granting this power, he would not attack, or seem threatening, but he wanted his point across, and to be crystal clear
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:33 pm

Kirito had arrived at Ukiyoe in what seemed like no time at all. He was walking up to the Kazekage's door, intending to let himself in, when he heard voices inside. 'Arcanis seems to be here as well. The Kazekage, if that is who else is in there, seems to be the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the one tail. How is it everywhere you go you manage to meet more Jinchuuriki? I can't tell if your luck is good or bad anymore.' Isobu said as Kirito opened the door and stepped inside, seeing Arcanis and the new Kazekage, seemingly in his beast cloak, in deep conversation. 'Thats interesting to know. Isobu, gather Natural Energy for me in case I need it. This should be a peaceful conversation but it doesnt hurt to be prepared for anything.' he said in reply to the Sanbi. Walking up to the two in front of him, Kirito would apologize for the interruption, although he had sent a letter to notify the Kage of his visit before he left, and introduce himself. "I apologize for the intrusion. My name is Kirito and I am the Hokage of the Land of Fire. I believe you were expecting me as I sent a letter before I left. Arcanis, at this point Kirito nodded at his master and partner, "It is good to see you are well. I was not expecting you to be here." If any forms of greeting or questions came from his intrusion he would respond in kind.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Meanwhile, in a galaxy far far away......ok maybe not that far, more like earths moon. Hikari was simply lying on a castle parapet like she did in her relaxing time, something that she had come to cherish seeing as most of the time her schedule was being taken up from paperwork (which actually wasn't much, moon laws were pretty damn solid and fair) along with the insane amount of training she was taking upon herself to become stronger. One of her current goals were obviously learning to control her chakra to an even finer degree using her elements as a guiding factor and the other to learn more in the category's of space-time and fuinjutsu which seemed to go hand in hand most of the time. Looking up at the sky which twinkled with endless amounts of stars, she was almost at complete peace....until her shadow suddenly gained a mouth and eyes.

"Ey fuckhead, somethings going on in Ukiyoe Town."

This was followed by a loud yelp of pain, likely Pride being run through by her faithful zanpakuto turning into Shikai mode. Understanding that her break was now over, she slowly stood up and stretched and looked down at the shadow which now had a grimace on its face as she began to speak, a purple cloak of energy forming onto her body,her gudoudama forming behind her back and magatama forming upon her clothes (adding to the onces already tattooed on her body) the familiar weight of all of the chakra surrounding her turning into a comfortable layer of protection.

"Alright Pride, tell me whats going on, now."

"You know that I hate you....apparently there is now a third Kage among us, he calls himself the Kazekage I believe. Anyway my original host who you know as Arc went to go off and prove himself supreme to this guy but things are going to get heated if this keeps up. That Kirito guy just arrived I think."

"And your telling me this why Pride?"

"Because shadow viewing is not first class in the slightest, I'm looking at everything from the floor and I want a better look. It is good for skirts though....."

Another crash was heard in her mind and the mouth and eyes disappeared and a loud scuffle was heard in her mind causing a mild headache. Tuning them out to the cloudy prison she sent Chomei a message to Arc, which would play in his mind just before she arrived.

"Pride decided to be helpful for once so we're heading in. How did you stand having 6 others just like him in your body?"

And with that she would disappear from the cratered surface of the moon in a flash of light, Moon Earth Teleportation transferring her into the office where the rest of her mentally dubbed "Canis Brigade" currently were residing. Thunder would rumble across the land to signal her entrance, a layer of gray clouds quickly rolling in on the normally parched desert. However for the Kazekage they were yet to rain so he was safe....for now. Qian would activate and make 3 throne armchairs to appear, exactly the same as in the forest, one behind her and the other two behind Arc and Kirito seeing as the Kazekage already had a seat. Sitting back into her seat, she would basically ignore the fact that her cloaks would basically be radiating insane amounts of power to a lesser man and yelling danger to the unprepared and began to speak.

"Yo. So I heard things were going on here so I decided to skip in to find out for myself. Anybody mind filling me in?"

614 towards the regaining of my Tenseigan cloak 614/6k
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Arcanis sat watching the mans speak. He said

“Raikage Arcanis, My village has their own military and policing force, this is what the Ninja academy was started for, as well as the fire brigade, filled with ninja that are versed in Earth and Water tactics to put out the fires, My father and my Grandfather made sure this village could support itself, your promise's of such things would mean nothing but change for my people, Supplies and money is also something not needed at this time, as my predecessors left plenty behind, what my People need Arcanis, is a Promise, a promise of freedom, a Promise of Respect, a promise a Peace, so here is my counter offer Arcanis, allow my people Freedom to roam around the lands you have collected together, assure them they will be respected and not degraded for coming from another land, and Peace will be within reach for us both, now as for myself personally"

At this point the Kazekage began to bolster his shaky position with posturing and a show of inferior power.

"Power is something that I was born with, power to rule, Power to fight, power to save, I am not a helpless Kage, as I am sure you are not either, by what you say, but I do not Answer to anyone, If we do this, WE are equals, I am not your subordinate, or your second in command, but an Equal, I will be on Par with you, this is MY terms Arcanis, you may Take my offer or leave it, But I promise you, if you cross me, or look down upon me, You will Rue that day my good sir, I may not be as powerful as you, and I may not have been a Kage as long as you, but I will be damned if I will allow myself to be treated lower then I deserve"

The man irked Arcanis. He was not the visionary the others were. He was closed minded and unable to change. He saw Arcanis as something foreign. He considered him a force of change. Arcanis never asked the man to give up his power in fact he was merely offering him benefits with little in return giving him even more responsibility than he already had.

The anger showed as Arc's eyes became red. A single tome slowly rotating around the iris. “Kill him Arc. I don't know what your waiting for. When a dog snaps at you you put him down.” Arc's wrath always chimed in at the wrong time.

“You're a fool.” Arcanis would say. “A fool who can't see the Forest for the trees. You say you have money and resources but how will you be able to keep up with a world growing quickly around you. How will you keep progressing? You may think you can protect your village now but when they are offered no assistance when the world is to small for them anymore they will look to you and you will turn your nose up to progress because you can't admit that you are the lesser man. You think this power is your ally? You don't know power. You don't know allies.”

Just then Kirito would step into the room making a quick introduction regarding Arcanis with a friendly tone followed by a flash of Hikari entering the room. Her message cluing Arc into her arrival. Arc didn't make a move or even take his eyes off of the Kazekage's eyes the whole time. The rule was quiet for a moment other than the spinning sand around Kikato.

“Kirito, Hikari, this is Kikato the Leader of this village. I was just speaking with him about the opportunity that I extended to you. However he believes that he should be on equal terms with me. He believes he is strong enough to protect his village without our aid. Thoughts?” Arc would say. He had made no effort what so ever to return the intimidation the Kazekage had been displaying. He was however staring him down with his two eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Kikato began to growl this man, 'A Fool, A FOOL! I will show him a Fool' but before he did anything, the beast inside of him began to speak reason "Kikato, this man is offering peace, You have nothing to prove, why are you acting like this, clam yourself and speak reasonably" and listening to the words of his beast the cloak goes away and the sand drops to the ground, he would then look at the other two, getting the same vibe from them as he did the man Arcanis, they had something else inside of them, just like him and Arcanis, and then as Arcanis spoke to the others, Kikato now felt slightly insulted, they are playing this off as if they did not know each other was coming here, this was upsetting Kikato, come in droves if you please, but do not lie about it "What is this? Did not trust me? Did you think a fight would break out? and please do not play as if you did not know of the others coming, Arc sent a letter to all Kage, so you knew of his coming, and as you both seemed to have met already, means you all came to me next, this just makes it seem like a threat, like you need force to convince me, I do not brush change off, I accept change when it is helpful, and I was willing to accept it, My only thing, is I do not get treated lower, but as an Equal to Arcanis here, but if this is how he does things, I do not even want to be a Equal to him, so unless you change my mind on this, I do not think I will accept anymore, you seem to be no more then a bully at this point, think numbers will persuade me, you are mistaken, please, if this is wrong, then correct the mistake, and let us make this happen one at a time" Kikato would sit in his chair and looked at the three people and shake his head, this was rather ominous for him, but he could not back down from his decision
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:32 pm

It seemed Hikari had also managed to show up, although she apparently knew Kirito and Arcanis were already here whereas Kirito merely came to introduce himself to the new Kazekage. Kirito had obviously missed something before he showed up. The Kazekage had released his Bijuu cloak and the sand had dropped to the floor. "What is this? Did not trust me? Did you think a fight would break out? and please do not play as if you did not know of the others coming, Arc sent a letter to all Kage, so you knew of his coming, and as you both seemed to have met already, means you all came to me next, this just makes it seem like a threat, like you need force to convince me, I do not brush change off, I accept change when it is helpful, and I was willing to accept it, My only thing, is I do not get treated lower, but as an Equal to Arcanis here, but if this is how he does things, I do not even want to be a Equal to him, so unless you change my mind on this, I do not think I will accept anymore, you seem to be no more then a bully at this point, think numbers will persuade me, you are mistaken, please, if this is wrong, then correct the mistake, and let us make this happen one at a time"

So this Kazekage seems to think we meant to force him into working with us. That was not Kirito's style nor did he think it to be Arcanis'. It was a coincidence that Kirito had showed up the same day Arcanis had but Hikari was a different story. She knew some of what was going on but she just liked to be involved in things. 'What do you think we should do Isobu?' Kirito had not planned on a conflict, nor was his intention to insult another leader and possible ally. 'Just kill him and take those beautiful eyes of his then make that beast inside of him our pet. It would be something to have a nice pet like that.' And there goes Greed. Of course he would want to take this man's power as his own. 'Quiet Greed I was asking Isobu not you.' Kirito snapped at the unwanted comment. 'Calm his mind of thoughts of forcefulness and show him you are equals in rank if not in strength. A diplomatic solution is needed here, not a show of power. However, I am still gathering that Natural Energy for you if you need it.' At least Kirito still had Isobu, the voice of reason.

Kirito would sit down in the chair Hikari had summoned for him at this point so as to not appear intimidating and show the Kazekage he considered them equals. Before he began to speak, his pupils began to spin, separating into three tomoe in a triangular pattern lost in a sea of crimson. "Kazekage. We do not wish to force anything upon you. I cannot speak for Hikari but I myself was unaware Arcanis would be meeting with you today. I simply traveled here to introduce myself and perhaps come to a peaceful arrangement. However as it stands we are all here and thus we must take advantage of this meeting of Titans. Arcanis may be calling himself above us but we respect each other's power and station and regard each other as equals. I do not know what has transpired before our arrival but Arcanis will be more of a figurehead for this venture. It is up to us to maintain rule and peace. Consider our words and know they come in peace."
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:30 pm

“A fool who can't see the Forest for the trees. You say you have money and resources but how will you be able to keep up with a world growing quickly around you. How will you keep progressing? You may think you can protect your village now but when they are offered no assistance when the world is to small for them anymore they will look to you and you will turn your nose up to progress because you can't admit that you are the lesser man. You think this power is your ally? You don't know power. You don't know allies.”

Clap clap clap. Good speech Arc. Hikari hoped that this would soon calm the atmosphere in the room to a more peaceful one...but apparently her hopes were not to be answered this time.

"What is this? Did not trust me? Did you think a fight would break out? and please do not play as if you did not know of the others coming, Arc sent a letter to all Kage, so you knew of his coming, and as you both seemed to have met already, means you all came to me next, this just makes it seem like a threat, like you need force to convince me, I do not brush change off, I accept change when it is helpful, and I was willing to accept it, My only thing, is I do not get treated lower, but as an Equal to Arcanis here, but if this is how he does things, I do not even want to be a Equal to him, so unless you change my mind on this, I do not think I will accept anymore, you seem to be no more then a bully at this point, think numbers will persuade me, you are mistaken, please, if this is wrong, then correct the mistake, and let us make this happen one at a time"

The situation....damn was she really just relaxing around five minutes ago? The Kazekage really didn't see that he was way out of his waters at the moment, sadly Arc was the most deadly man in the room at the moment. However she felt a presence from this man...it was strangely familiar to the vibes she gained from her first visits with Kirito and Arcanis.

"This presence.....Shukaku. I could feel that grating presence anywhere. Damn copycat with his sand, powder is better any day."

And that confirmed it, the 4th figure on her collection of jinchuriki she knew of now would soon need to be changed to the visage of the Kazekage. That is if he lived this long. However before she could speak, Kirito's eyes began to...spin? It couldn't possibly be a doujutsu could it? The same one Arc had? She definitely needed to pursue the issue with him later.

"Kazekage. We do not wish to force anything upon you. I cannot speak for Hikari but I myself was unaware Arcanis would be meeting with you today. I simply traveled here to introduce myself and perhaps come to a peaceful arrangement. However as it stands we are all here and thus we must take advantage of this meeting of Titans. Arcanis may be calling himself above us but we respect each other's power and station and regard each other as equals. I do not know what has transpired before our arrival but Arcanis will be more of a figurehead for this venture. It is up to us to maintain rule and peace. Consider our words and know they come in peace."

However deep in her mind, she knew that this situation would definitely not be solved through talk. This frustrating Kazekage simply refused to see that they were inviting him into a basically utopian society with barely anything required from him but he refused to see the light. It hurt her Pride (both of them) to submit to Arc as a student and him the master but in the end he was superior to her in ways that she currently couldn't surpass. It frustrated her to no end that it was the current situation she was in.

"Oi. Stop moping and do something about this boy. He annoys me and frankly I just want him to shut up now."

"And why? Your Pride won't allow you to hear him any longer?"

".....kill yourself Hikari. Anyway I've already thought up a plan of action, it'll put him in his place hopefully."

Listening reluctantly to her sin she soon found that he actually had a semi decent plan. The question was if it worked. Outside the heavens broke open and the world was instantly filled with torrential rain, thunder heard in the distance and her aura of power manifested around her, sheer force that would drive any lesser man to their knees being expelled from her body and shadow chakra would encircle her body, eyes and mouths appearing through them in an appearance of pride. Her eyes would glow brightly as she spoke, one of the Ittsetsugan and the other of the Tenseigan as she hopefully spoke the speech that would silence the sand shadow.

"You will be silent now and listen to yourself. A man has just offered you the gates to a world of peace and you have rejected it with unseeing eyes. All in favor of maintaining your pride, something that you would foolishly cling to instead of thinking of the others. You were appointed to this position to become the voice of this town, its protector in times of war. You are supposed to have no thoughts but for the villages best interest, something that you clearly don't. And that you would consider yourself an equal to my....master....is a complete joke. That somebody as pathetic as you would ever reach such a level would be impossible. Please try to test yourself and attack, you won't last a second before I blast a fist sized hole through your chest."

1611 towards regaining my beloved Tenseigan cloak
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Arc sat comfortably.  He needed not to even move a finger.  His allies had come to his sides.  He thought that maybe the man would see this as a sign of the respect his students held for him.  Arc never boasted his power.  He knew he had it but he had no need to draw attention to it.  The Kaze kage responded.

"What is this? Did not trust me? Did you think a fight would break out? and please do not play as if you did not know of the others coming, Arc sent a letter to all Kage, so you knew of his coming, and as you both seemed to have met already, means you all came to me next, this just makes it seem like a threat, like you need force to convince me, I do not brush change off, I accept change when it is helpful, and I was willing to accept it, My only thing, is I do not get treated lower, but as an Equal to Arcanis here, but if this is how he does things, I do not even want to be a Equal to him, so unless you change my mind on this, I do not think I will accept anymore, you seem to be no more then a bully at this point, think numbers will persuade me, you are mistaken, please, if this is wrong, then correct the mistake, and let us make this happen one at a time"  

this was unfortunate.  Seemed Kikato had taken the presence of his students the wrong way.  But Kirito was quick to rebutal.

"Kazekage. We do not wish to force anything upon you. I cannot speak for Hikari but I myself was unaware Arcanis would be meeting with you today. I simply traveled here to introduce myself and perhaps come to a peaceful arrangement. However as it stands we are all here and thus we must take advantage of this meeting of Titans. Arcanis may be calling himself above us but we respect each other's power and station and regard each other as equals. I do not know what has transpired before our arrival but Arcanis will be more of a figurehead for this venture. It is up to us to maintain rule and peace. Consider our words and know they come in peace." 

All of which was true.  Arcanis had no intention of ruling over countries.  He did not want to restrict anyones powers.  He did want to provide what the man wished for his citizens.  Safety and ease of travel.  But the man had asked what Arcanis was going to do for his village and for him not what he planned to do for the entire ninja world.  Arcanis had many plans.  

Then his faithful student Hikari spoke up.  

"You will be silent now and listen to yourself. A man has just offered you the gates to a world of peace and you have rejected it with unseeing eyes. All in favor of maintaining your pride, something that you would foolishly cling to instead of thinking of the others. You were appointed to this position to become the voice of this town, its protector in times of war. You are supposed to have no thoughts but for the villages best interest, something that you clearly don't. And that you would consider yourself an equal to my....master....is a complete joke. That somebody as pathetic as you would ever reach such a level would be impossible. Please try to test yourself and attack, you won't last a second before I blast a fist sized hole through your chest." 

Arcanis put his hand out to the side to signal her to stand down.  Giving he his pride had been a very risky idea.  Of his sins Pride was his most deadly.  Even with bestowing the majority of his sin upon her Arcanis still struggled with the sin.  His students however seemed to take on opposite charactoristics.  One tried to quell the mans anxiety with words and apologies.  Though he said something that Arcanis might find slightly insulting he did it as a tactic to make Kikato feel a little more disarmed and willing to talk.  His other apprentice took the route of intimidation.  Another tactic that Arcanis had held as a trump card till the very last hand was dealt.  In the end these two represented his yin and his yang.   Despite the unfortunate situation it seemed that at least he was capable of stopping a fight hopefully.  But unfortunately the situation seemed hopeless.  Arcanis was drowning in ways to resolve the issue unfavorable but he couldn't find the correct route out of the darkness that ended with them recruiting the man to their cause.  The darkness weighed heavy on Arcanis.

“Why not just give up and leave?”

Arc hadn't heard this voice very often in fact he rarely heard him at all but now with the less noisy member out of his head the small non commital voice spoke low and clear.

“Why even bother?  You gain nothing out of having a man not trust you.  It's just a waste of time.”  This was Arcanis's Sloth.  It told him to simply throw the potential of a new ally out the window.  “It's hopeless”

Arcanis Eyes began to spin as well but this time from change.  A second tomoe added it's self to his eyes.  He saw the way.  His eye gave him the insight.  

“Equality.”  Arcanis said out loud.  “That is all you seek.  You want to be able to lead as well as follow the same way I do.  I was blinded by my pride but you never said that you wouldn't respect us.  You simply wanted respect yourself.  That is what I now offer.  I will train with you but as an equal.  I will teach you but as a student myself.  I have never claimed to be done learning and that I knew everything there is to know.  However as an equal you must swear an oath of loyalty as each of us did.  Otherwise you raise yourself on a pedestal.  That is all I request of you.  Then you are free to lead your village as you see fit.  And we shall work together.”

It was Arcanis's last play.  After this he wouldn't be able to help the man.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:34 am

The Speech given by the Hokage, nice, could eventually solve the situation, but it would take a little longer with how Kikato was taking things at this point, he would sigh and shake his head, then the white haired one opened her mouth, reminding him a lot of his brother, winds up saying

Did this girl really just say such things?, these are things that could get her killed under normal circumstances, and Kikato wanted to put her in such a place, but now was not the time, he would simply wave her off and look to Arc, who was raising his hand to the girl, and then the man himself spoke

“Equality.” Arcanis said out loud. “That is all you seek. You want to be able to lead as well as follow the same way I do. I was blinded by my pride but you never said that you wouldn't respect us. You simply wanted respect yourself. That is what I now offer. I will train with you but as an equal. I will teach you but as a student myself. I have never claimed to be done learning and that I knew everything there is to know. However as an equal you must swear an oath of loyalty as each of us did. Otherwise you raise yourself on a pedestal. That is all I request of you. Then you are free to lead your village as you see fit. And we shall work together.”

This was more of what Kikato wanted to hear, he would spin around in the chair to seclude himself from the group for a moment, Equality, finally the man was speaking the words Kikato was striving for, this seemed to make Kikato, and then the beast inside of his head spoke to him

"Kikato, he spoke of Equality, but he never really said anything about making you his equal in this collaboration of titans, simply to train with you as an equal, make your standing known, and forget about the white haired brat, you have one to deal with already, this one should not be allowed to get under your skin as well, and the other, he speak wisely as well, they would make good allies, maybe even good friends"

Kikato thought on this for a moment, why does a beast have to be his voice of reason, he shook his head and sighed at himself, he would then tell his beast thank you, for the advice friend, and spin the chair back around and looked at the three people standing in his office

"As long as you remember, You came to me, I did not come to you, and so we are equals in all things, I am willing to Pledge Loyalty to Potential friends, and current Allies, Equals in Rank, if the Nations ever need me, I will be there to guard them Equally as well as accept protection equal to the protection they are each willing to provide and accept, thank you Arcanis and Kirito, for not taking me as threatening or unreasonable, as my mother, Izyoii always preached, be open and willing, and so shall be the world, I was open and willing, I just had terms that needed to be met as well, and thank you for meeting them, I believe all the Kage should be on this equal ground, if for not other reason then as to the reason for obtaining the rank of Kage, and upholding it, for it is not an easy title to keep nor is it easy to get, Now as for this white haired female you have with you, she could use a lesson in diplomacy, but that I will leave to you, now you mentioned benefits for me personally, I have secured my villages safty from both of your villages, and as well as can count your forces alongside mine, so tell me my personal gain from this" Kikato would lean back in his chair at this point and crossed his fingers over with his hands, waiting to hear from Arcanis, just what he would recive
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:17 am

Of course Kirito had been followed by what was supposed to be an intimidating show of power by Hikari but instead could be taken as an insult and undermine what they were working to achieve. Luckily enough Arcanis had intervened, putting a hand out to stop Hikari before something happened that they could not reverse. 

“Equality. That is all you seek.  You want to be able to lead as well as follow the same way I do.  I was blinded by my pride but you never said that you wouldn't respect us.  You simply wanted respect yourself.  That is what I now offer.  I will train with you but as an equal.  I will teach you but as a student myself.  I have never claimed to be done learning and that I knew everything there is to know.  However as an equal you must swear an oath of loyalty as each of us did.  Otherwise you raise yourself on a pedestal.  That is all I request of you.  Then you are free to lead your village as you see fit.  And we shall work together.”

So this was how Arcanis had decided to handle the situation. It was well done indeed in Kirito's opinion. It would put a stop to the Kazekage's unneeded suspicion and reluctance to join with the three sitting before him.

"As long as you remember, You came to me, I did not come to you, and so we are equals in all things, I am willing to Pledge Loyalty to Potential friends, and current Allies, Equals in Rank, if the Nations ever need me, I will be there to guard them Equally as well as accept protection equal to the protection they are each willing to provide and accept, thank you Arcanis and Kirito, for not taking me as threatening or unreasonable, as my mother, Izyoii always preached, be open and willing, and so shall be the world, I was open and willing, I just had terms that needed to be met as well, and thank you for meeting them, I believe all the Kage should be on this equal ground, if for not other reason then as to the reason for obtaining the rank of Kage, and upholding it, for it is not an easy title to keep nor is it easy to get, Now as for this white haired female you have with you, she could use a lesson in diplomacy, but that I will leave to you, now you mentioned benefits for me personally, I have secured my villages safty from both of your villages, and as well as can count your forces alongside mine, so tell me my personal gain from this"

Of course there was always another rebuttal, another request to satisfy. Kirito had decided at this point that matter was close to being solved. He knew what Arcanis would grant as an answer to the Kazekage's questioning. When this matter was settled Kirito had made a mental note to ask Arcanis to instruct him in the teleportation technique that he favored. It would be a welcome addition to Kirito's arsenal. He chose not to speak during this encounter as his input was not yet needed. It was for Arcanis and the Kazekage to come to terms with. When it was time for him to speak or give a show of power if need be he would do so. Until that time came he would simply sit and observe, taking in the entirety of the situation and the participants demeanors. As he sat he let his sensing skills sweep over the are so as to gain knowledge of any that would come upon the group.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:30 pm

“Equality. That is all you seek.  You want to be able to lead as well as follow the same way I do.  I was blinded by my pride but you never said that you wouldn't respect us.  You simply wanted respect yourself.  That is what I now offer.  I will train with you but as an equal.  I will teach you but as a student myself.  I have never claimed to be done learning and that I knew everything there is to know.  However as an equal you must swear an oath of loyalty as each of us did.  Otherwise you raise yourself on a pedestal.  That is all I request of you.  Then you are free to lead your village as you see fit.  And we shall work together.”

Annoyingly Arcanis still tried to follow the path of peace in this situation still, and Hikari was left with nobody to vent to except for Pride. And if she vented to him they would probably be breaking something. She trembled slightly in rage at this man, how he annoyed her so much. Damn it, how could someone this rude look so much like an Ootsutsuki? It was almost impossible that he was, they were forbidden from ever leaving the moon and either way he didn't have the signature horns. However what he said next, that threw her off balance. Off balance and very, very angry.

"As long as you remember, You came to me, I did not come to you, and so we are equals in all things, I am willing to Pledge Loyalty to Potential friends, and current Allies, Equals in Rank, if the Nations ever need me, I will be there to guard them Equally as well as accept protection equal to the protection they are each willing to provide and accept, thank you Arcanis and Kirito, for not taking me as threatening or unreasonable, as my mother, Izyoii always preached, be open and willing, and so shall be the world, I was open and willing, I just had terms that needed to be met as well, and thank you for meeting them, I believe all the Kage should be on this equal ground, if for not other reason then as to the reason for obtaining the rank of Kage, and upholding it, for it is not an easy title to keep nor is it easy to get, Now as for this white haired female you have with you, she could use a lesson in diplomacy, but that I will leave to you, now you mentioned benefits for me personally, I have secured my villages safty from both of your villages, and as well as can count your forces alongside mine, so tell me my personal gain from this"

Izayoi....she remembered that name. She was Saya's Nanny for crying out loud. A great and kind person, she was a kindhearted spirit who had always gone out of her way to help out with the royal family but had mysteriously disappeared one day and nobody had ever found her, not even in the Pokemon sanctuary. Some believed that she had messed with S/T jutsu and teleported her self to another dimension but this changing everything. Izayoi turned traitor? No it couldn't be true, nobody would ever want to leave the moon. Her hands would stop trembling as she spoke again another boom of thunder ringing from outside the room in a horrible thrumming of sound.

"How dare you. Izayoi is long dead, she experimented with jutsu out of her league and payed the ultimate price. Don't you tell me that you are the son of the most loyal Ootsutsuki member on the entire moon, living on earth as a traitor."

2214 towards regaining my beloved cloak, 20 words to complete this eye creation nightmare

Last edited by Hikari on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Arcanis had given his answer to the situation a situation that he desprately wanted to solve by any other method than “Have at him Hikari.”  If he were to say that he wouldn't be able to protect the innocents of this man's village.

The man's pride rivaled his own.  But as Arc had given most of his away he didn't feel the need to immediately kill the man for again changing the terms of the agreement.  However Arc would instead smile and take on a hidden sin that was not one of the 7 but still one that he was very familiar with.  

"How dare you. Izayoi is long dead, she experimented with jutsu out of her league and payed the ultimate price. Don't you tell me that you are the son of the most loyal Ootsutsuki member on the entire moon, living on earth as a traitor." 

Arcanis ignored Hikari's outburst.  He was sure she was justified in her anger.  He looked at her and nodding and making a downward motion as if to say supress her anger for now.  He turned back to Kikato Kage of the land of wind.

“Wonderful then you understand me perfectly.  Equality and balance are the sole purpose of our endeavor.  Each of the Kage should have equal footing.  As I agree to your terms are you prepared to take the oath?”

Arcanis Would allow the Kage to speak.  He had placed the final piece and the Kage was cut off.  The board rested in Arc's favor.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:56 pm

approving the 20 words for eye creation
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:30 am

This time the Hokage chose to be quiet, seems this next part was ment to be handled between Arcanis and himself, but then an Outburst from Hikari, this woman was starting to become predictable, but the reason for outburst was not one he was expecting

"How dare you. Izyoii is long dead, she experimented with jutsu out of her league and payed the ultimate price. Don't you tell me that you are the son of the most loyal Ootsutsuki member on the entire moon, living on earth as a traitor."

Kikato would remove the kage hat on his head, as his next actions was beyond that of a kage, but of a son, enraged, Kikato walked over to the woman named Hikari, and got right up in her face, growling out to her "My Mother, Izyoii Rinku, Married my Father Taisho Rinku, five years before I was born, I know nothing about her from before that, My father claimed her to be a angel who fell from heaven, Now, it could be pure coinsedence that, that maybe her name, but believe this, the next You speak the words Traitor and my mother into one sentence, if not saying how she dealt with a traitor, I will make sure you rue that sentence, My Mother was kind, loving, and caring, for all she met, and Died with a Smile on her face, My brother was so young, it traumatised him and gave him white hair, All Anyone ever does is talk about the good she did, cause believe me, she did a lot of it, now as for this Otsutsuki you spoke of, I never even heard of them, so unless we can give some hard evidence the Izyoii's we speak of are the same, I sugjest we drop this" At this Kikato would turn his back on Hikari and Look to Arcanis "If you wish for peaceful ineteractions to continue, please get rid of this one for the rest of our conversation" Kikato would then walk over and pick up his hat and placed it on his head, and as he did, his beast spoke to him.

"Kikato, Listen, Maybe this girl speaks of the time before your father met your mothers, maybe what she said is true, but that doesn't mean your mother is a traitor, cause if it is true she never revelaed anything about it to you or your father, Maybe this girl does not know the full story herself" the beast, always the voice of reason, Kikato sighed softly and told him "You may be right as always, what made you so wise?" and the beast would laugh and tell him "Call it years of living inside of others, makes me see things from a different perspective" and with that conversation he would turn around and look to Hikari "I applogise, you may stay, but I request that you stay after the other leave, we have much to talk about" Kikato would look at Arcanis and say "Yes Lord Raikage, if my answer was not clear in my speech earlier, I agree and I am ready for the next part of these negotiations" and with that Kikato would boost himself up onto his desk and look at the gathering of people in the room, waiting for the next response
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:57 pm

What happened next was very entertaining for Kirito. Apparently The Kazekage's mother's name had sparked something within Hikari. She said he was an Ootsutsuki? Like from the moon with Hikari? Must have been since she flipped when she heard the name. At that point Kirito spoke to Isobu once more. 'Are you still gathering Natural Energy for me Isobu?' he asked. Hikari's response was sure to cause some sort of unpleasant reaction from the Kazekage and Kirito would stop the confrontation before it began if he could. 'Of course. Remember you have my power as well.' Good. He could access his sage mode at any time now. Then came the Kazekage's predictable response.

"My Mother, Izyoii Rinku, Married my Father Taisho Rinku, five years before I was born, I know nothing about her from before that, My father claimed her to be a angel who fell from heaven, Now, it could be pure coinsedence that, that maybe her name, but believe this, the next You speak the words Traitor and my mother into one sentence, if not saying how she dealt with a traitor, I will make sure you rue that sentence, My Mother was kind, loving, and caring, for all she met, and Died with a Smile on her face, My brother was so young, it traumatised him and gave him white hair, All Anyone ever does is talk about the good she did, cause believe me, she did a lot of it, now as for this Otsutsuki you spoke of, I never even heard of them, so unless we can give some hard evidence the Izyoii's we speak of are the same, I sugjest we drop this"

The Kazekage had taken off his hat and gotten right up in Hikari's face for this outburst. Then the Kazekage turned his back on Hikari and instead faced Arcanis, telling him if he wished to continue peaceful negotiations to remove Hikari from the situation, a sentiment that was currently shared by Kirito after her violent outbursts. Then of course the Kazekage walked back behind his desk, put his hat back on and had a change of heart. "I applogise, you may stay, but I request that you stay after the other leave, we have much to talk about. Yes Lord Raikage, if my answer was not clear in my speech earlier, I agree and I am ready for the next part of these negotiations"

Well this meeting of Titans had certainly been a rollercoaster of emotions this far. Kirito's eyes glowed red as he took in everything with his newly acquired Sharingan eyes. A smirk crept across his face as he decided it was time for him to speak up once again. "Now now. Let us not have our tempers rise. Hikari it is wise not to have any more outbursts and Lord Kazekage I apologize for any offense given. I am glad to hear you have decided to join us. Arcanis let us get on with the oath and finish up this ceremony. I must get back to Tanzaku soon."
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:46 pm

"My Mother, Izyoii Rinku, Married my Father Taisho Rinku, five years before I was born, I know nothing about her from before that, My father claimed her to be a angel who fell from heaven, Now, it could be pure coinsedence that, that maybe her name, but believe this, the next You speak the words Traitor and my mother into one sentence, if not saying how she dealt with a traitor, I will make sure you rue that sentence, My Mother was kind, loving, and caring, for all she met, and Died with a Smile on her face, My brother was so young, it traumatised him and gave him white hair, All Anyone ever does is talk about the good she did, cause believe me, she did a lot of it, now as for this Otsutsuki you spoke of, I never even heard of them, so unless we can give some hard evidence the Izyoii's we speak of are the same, I sugest we drop this"

2836 towards mah cloak
2 seconds. This is the time in which the Kazekage stopped his death by shinra tensei. Yes Hikari was very wound up at the moment. It was rather strange that he wanted to have her stay after to speak with him, although it probably had to do with his mothers heritage. The boy was incredibly Ootsutsuki-like, although if she was correct she was probably using genjutsu for the rest of her life hiding her horns, even if they were incredibly small compared to hers. It was at this point that the negotiations went on.

"My Mother, Izyoii Rinku, Married my Father Taisho Rinku, five years before I was born, I know nothing about her from before that, My father claimed her to be a angel who fell from heaven, Now, it could be pure coinsedence that, that maybe her name, but believe this, the next You speak the words Traitor and my mother into one sentence, if not saying how she dealt with a traitor, I will make sure you rue that sentence, My Mother was kind, loving, and caring, for all she met, and Died with a Smile on her face, My brother was so young, it traumatised him and gave him white hair, All Anyone ever does is talk about the good she did, cause believe me, she did a lot of it, now as for this Otsutsuki you spoke of, I never even heard of them, so unless we can give some hard evidence the Izyoii's we speak of are the same, I sugjest we drop this"

"Now now. Let us not have our tempers rise. Hikari it is wise not to have any more outbursts and Lord Kazekage I apologize for any offense given. I am glad to hear you have decided to join us. Arcanis let us get on with the oath and finish up this ceremony. I must get back to Tanzaku soon."

Well, Kirito was the voice of reason once more, but she didn't trust this man still. Shaking her head at Kirito she would quickly send a message through Chomei to Arc and Kirito to not move as she sent a playful punch towards his stomach, the light hit not having any strength behind it but the purpose would be fullfilled if it was allowed to strike, a seal imbued with earth originating chakra blooming from beneath his clothes. She was still unsure of the Kage's motives so just incase she was going to bestow upon Kirito the Mark of Rage she had been developing, although she couldn't as dicretely get the Mark of Aether onto Arcanis.

"You suck Kirito. Anyway, lets get this over with I have a meeting in a half an hour with my council."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Arc saw the man lean into Hikari's face.  The Oath he had taken refused to let him sit still.  In a moment Arcanis was standing looming over the crouched man as a nightmare looms over a small child.  However this allowed Arcanis to stand within range of taking the mans head should he try anything foolish.  He was turned slightly more towards the man than to Hikari and his face changed from passively pleasant to working hard to remain pleasant.   However he didn't interferre with what ever the man had to say....as long as he did not touch Hikari.  He had yet taken the Oath and therefore had yet to gain Arcanis's protection.

The man though aggressive and hostile he was not physically violent.

"Now now. Let us not have our tempers rise. Hikari it is wise not to have any more outbursts and Lord Kazekage I apologize for any offense given. I am glad to hear you have decided to join us. Arcanis let us get on with the oath and finish up this ceremony. I must get back to Tanzaku soon." 

the mental warning that Hikari sent to sit tight was returned with “DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!”  wrath was more convincing in that department but as they were passing messages through bijuu Kurama had to suffice.  Should she decide to attempt the playful punch that would surely end in aq blood bath.  Arc would have enough time to block the punch with his hand.

“Please come with me we need an open space for the ceremony.”  Arcanis would then lead the way to a more open room once he found one or was directed to one.  He would lead Kikato to the middle and ask the others to move to the side.  He would then begin the ritual.

Arcanis began to walk around the man in a rhythmic manner. “My name is Arcanis and you will now listen very carefully. You are now my student and your sole duty is to follow my instruction. For without trust our relationship would fail. My life is as valuable as yours. You will protect me at the cost of your own life for I will protect your as if it were my own. My plans for the world are consistent with peace and order and by swearing to this oath you pledge yourself to this cause and to my service.” Arcanis, as he walked would take on several after images each one speaking in unison with him.  

“Acknowledge your understanding of this oath by repeating after me.” Arcanis would swear Kikato Kage of the land of Wind into his service one phrase at a time. “I...pronounce your name in full... do hereby solemnly swear, faithfully to abide by the laws set forth by Arcanis. And swear my life to his service as his apprentice, in peace and war, through success and failure, to offer aid and protection for both him and my fellow apprentices and to uphold the regulations enacted by Arcanis.” 

As Arcanis finished the Oath and should the Kazekage subscribe to the Oath, he would summon his Sword of Justice Falls and tap the flat of the blade against each of his shoulders like the king used to do back home. The Oath would now be ingrained in his mind.  

Should the Man go through with the Oath as he submitted to then he would now be a part of Arcanis's group.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:29 pm

“I...Kikato Rinku... do hereby solemnly swear, faithfully to abide by the laws set forth by Arcanis. And swear my life to his service as his apprentice, in peace and war, through success and failure, to offer aid and protection for both him and my fellow apprentices and to uphold the regulations enacted by Arcanis.” This was the Oath he repeated after Arcanis after he had taken them into the deepest parts of the Kazekage building, this room was usually used for interrigations and Kikato sat in the same spot, but now it was ment for other things, and after he was tapped by the sword, Kikato would look up at Arcanis and ignoring the others would tilt his head and ask "Well what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:44 am

Everything had been settled and there seemed to be no reason for Kirito to act. After the short confrontation, Arcanis had motioned for everyone to follow him saying he needed a larger room for the ritual. Kirito got up and followed Arcanis, eager to see this meeting ended and the oath made. He did not plan on staying away from Tanzaku for more than one day and it was already getting late. They found a sizable room for what they were going to do and Arcanis instructed Kirito and Hikari to stand at the side and Kikato in the center. That was when he began the ritual to induct Kikato into this binding pact that the three of them had already made. Surprisingly through the events of the day and the roller coaster of emotions that followed Kikato abided by Arcanis' will and soon completed the ritual. Upon completion, Kikato lifted his head to Arcanis and would say "Well what do we do now?" It was a good question. There goal of recruiting the Kazekage had been realized. That made 5 in total, though Kirito did not know where Itami was at the moment. He had decided to speak again, this time to Arcanis instead of Kikato or Hikari. "Yes Arcanis, where do we go from here now that Kikato has joined our cause? I'm interested in hearing your thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Visitor   The Unexpected Visitor Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected Visitor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next