Naruto Age of the Past
The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento] Empty
PostSubject: The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento]   The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Rikaro would frown as he sat in a tree that was ten meters off the ground in the forest that was within Konoha. The forest was at least a hundred meters from the village but still within the village gates. He smirked as his Will Black Zetsu stood on side of him it's hand holding onto the bark of the tree as something to hold on. He would hear the deep voice of Black Zetsu say " Pain do you think it is necessary for you to give the Four Tailed Yonbi to the Hokage. You should keep it in Kamui along with the Five Tailed Kokou " said Zetsu. Rikaro would eye the ground as he heard the creature talk. He would then say " Everything will be ok Zetsu just be ready in case you need to jump in the battle when I release the bijuu from Kamui if you know what I mean. I'll just sit in this tree the whole time while the Hokage Lord Zento holds it back while I seal it within him with the Demonic Chains " said Rikaro as he saw the glint of the eyes on his left arm. He would see Black Zetsu nod out of the corner of his right eye awaiting the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Zento the Janitor
Kage
Zento the Janitor

PostSubject: Re: The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento]   The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:13 am

It was quite the day. Zento had made the preparations for the events that were about to unfold today come to reality. He would gather up his things and make his move towards the forest. Zento had very little time and had to make sure this was handled ASAP. It was not something that he could really say was not a big deal. The work with the demons was really something to never take lightly. He would walk to the forest in his normal clothes. The long dark green coat and cap with his white hair covering his face. A serious look as always. Zento needed to take care of this fast and easy. He was rather excited about it. Do to the fact this had quite the big outcome. For Zento would get to step in the world of few who get to do what he is about to do. To have a tailed beast sealed nice and tightly inside himself was quite the treat. The man considered himself a monster anyways, why not have one sealed away inside himself? He saw no reason to object from the opportunity. As he reached the forest, Zento would appear right next to Pain. Standing there quietly then speaking calmly. "Lets get this over with." Was all that left his lips. To protect the village, Zento needed to make tough calls like this sometimes. He had no problem handling what he had to do. No matter the cost.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento]   The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:22 am

He would smile as the man was 10 feet below him on the ground sating let's get it over with. He would look 35 meters away and a Bijuu would come to existence 35 meters away from the tree. He would continue to look at the Four Tails that had appeared and would say " Lord Zento go hold him off until I seal him. It should be pretty fast however avoid the chains that I an about to send out " said Rikaro as a black Organic Armor covered his body changing his body structure. He continued to sit in the tree to wait for the Hokage to go and hold off the Tailed Beast. He would hear the voice of Black Zetsu speak and say " The Four Tails may be enough for the Hokage to handle however if I deem it necessary I may jump in Pain ". Rikaro would nod and then say " Highly unlikely though as I am sure the Hokage can handle the Tailed Beast by him self ". He would look down at the Hokage and scream " Lord Zento I'm gonna help you get closer to the Bijuu real fast ". A swirl would appear around the body of Zento as Rikaro looked at him. If Zento allowed it his body would have been teleported 10 meters in front of the Four Tailed Beast to start the battle of sealing.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento]   The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:26 am

Spoiler:

The world had been dark, an empty cell in an empty mind. In an instant, there was light. It was not quite the blinding flash people spoke of after having gotten used to pure darkness, then exposed to bright light, no. It was much more welcome than the stinging sensation most would relate to the sudden light. Son Goku was not like his brothers, neither patient nor calm. He was a wild one, gladly taking to the idea of fighting anyone who tried to seal him. He was similar to Kurama in that regard, though not quite as hostile. Once sealed, Son Goku could become rather amicable with his host, though they had to earn his respect. Unlike Kurama, Son Goku had somewhat given up a long time ago.

Of course, that did nothing to stop him from jumping into the air the very second he was unleashed, coming back down in an elbow drop, aiming directly towards Rikaro. The reason why was very simple. He had sensitive ears, and Rikaro decided to scream. Did the fool have ANY idea how pain it was to hear that shrill voice, with his magnificent ears? Of course not! The poor man probably had trouble hearing, considering he had to hear his own voice all the time! Son Goku almost took pity on the man. Almost. He was not quite like Sanbi, as in, he had no pity to give. That had been lost during his third sealing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento]   The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tailless Tailed Beast? [P,NK,Zento]
Page 1 of 1