Naruto Age of the Past
Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P]   Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:30 pm

A little tap tap tap would once again signify Makussu taking a rather leisurely walk through the training grounds, his normal needs met for the current moment. Currently Yukianesa was at his left side and his coat obscured his body, the hood drawn up around his face in order to keep the sand out of his eyes. The day seemed to be going normal....until he felt a chakra source about the size of his own which normally meant a serious ninja. Not only that....was he using wood release? Stepping forward the man would suddenly turn around, making Makussu mentally facepalm himself for not hiding his presence. The man would then for some reason for extinguish his own chakra's presence, although it was rather futile as his newly found skills in Nen could still see the man's soul just as well. Slowly and calmly walking into the clearing he would lower his hood revealing his long blue hair which would sway slightly in the breeze as he spoke, almost doing a double-take before doing so after seeing the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan in the man's eyes, something that he had only seen before in Youka's own. "Sorry, didn't mean to spy on you, I was just passing through. Would it be rude to ask how exactly you can across....those eyes, and how you're erm, manipulating that wood on the ground? Or am I prying too much?" While he was still curious, Makussu would keep his guard up in case something happened between them. He could never be too careful around other ninja.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P]   Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:05 pm

ooh damn, that's some fire in the eyes. Apparently this new man wasn't quite all that friendly. Then again, he probably wouldn't be either if he had been "snuck up on" after all. However he would store away that he was using wood release via bloodline for later to nitpick at, was it possible that this boy was a senju? Sadly this thought would quickly be banished by the boys name. So he was a Uchiha after all....but he still had the abilities of the Senju? Recognizing that since he was a Uchiha he was likely a foreigner he would decide to show an act of courtesy even though he probably would have done so anyway. "Well met, Taika. My name is Makussu Koutaishi of the Koutaishi clan...although apparently nobody around here apparently knows of it. Anyway in case nobody has already said it, welcome to Ukiyoe Town! We have sand, more sand, a couple of ninja....and that's it." Scratching his head a bit awkwardly he would think of something to say to the ninja. "So....what brings you around these parts?"
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P]   Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Thankfully, it seems that the tension had finally been broken between the two ninjas and the Taika person had began to smile, a good sign. His eyes would widen at the mention of the sharingan and even more so at the mention of the Mangekyou, the information being filed away into his head for later. Finally, the doujutsu Youka had possesesed now had a name. At the mention of the wood release though, he would be a bit confused. Why would he need to hide the details of that? It was quite obvious where the wood release came from....save for himself. Problem was, now he felt a bit bad, as though he was holding out on information. If Taika was so forthcoming, why couldn't he? "Well, that was quite educational. I mean, I knew about the sharingan from when I used to live in Konoha but I never heard about this Mangekyou thing. Oh but don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Anyway, I suppose I should spill my own beans as well..." as he trailed off he would close his eyes before opening them again, a bright and vibrant green shining out from them. "This is the Issetsugan, something that I recently unlocked strangely even though it was believed all the Asura Clan blood in my lineage had died out. It's very complicated, but it basically gives me a good way to negate damage from elemental attacks. However, I don't know if this counts but..." bending down he would pick up one of the larger splinters, about a foot long, before stuffing it into his mouth in one gulp while savoring both the invigorating feeling and great taste that for some reason he always gained while eating wood. Strangely, the splinter tasted like fried chicken. moving his coat a bit so that the small scale markings on his neck would be revealed, he would speak. "In case you haven't figured out why I know about your wood release, the answer is simple. Thing is, I'm a Dragon Slayer."

790/1000 Wood Manipulation
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P]   Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:17 pm

It seemed that all was well in the world currently. No oh my god you lived in konoha situations, no oh my god you just ate wood situations, merely one that could probably end in mutual profit. His eyebrows would raise at the idea of a jutsu that could interchange natures, but merely sectioned it off away once again. In the end it was actually quite plausible, seeing as basically anything could be done with chakra. Weighing his options he would decide to humor Taika, putting a smile on his face as he cracked his neck. "Alrighty then, I'm down. Now watch closely." Breathing deeply he would look within himself, drawing earth and water chakra into his core and forcing them to combine, finding the comforting feel of wood chakra within his system. "Draw your chakra into your core, then push it into the ground." He would then do so. "Now, you need to visualize. What do you want springing from the earth? If you just think "wood" then yeah all you're going to get is an annoying lump of wood. The more precise with techniques that need to be moulded, the better." Weaving through a set of hand seals he would yell, "Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique!" A large serpent of wood would then appear from the ground, doing a loop-de-loop before settling itself behind him. "It might seem simple, but in actuality it's not. Go on, give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P]   Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:53 pm

After looking at Taika's attempt at the wooden dragon Makussu would have no choice but to let out a slight chuckle. Taika might have got a basic grasp on the visualization, but it wasn't quite there yet. Ah well, the first try was always a doozy. "That was actually a pretty good try. When I first did mine was about the same size, except it looked more like an anorexic newt than a dragon. Anyways, on this try I want you to....how do I say it....put even more detail to visualization. Dimensions are important as well as detail. How large is it, what shape is the mouth, the pattern of it's scales, all of these almost inconsequential things eventually lead up into the finishing product in this technique. For now, try and focus on merely getting it up to this size." he would point to the dragon behind him as an example. "I can teach you to manipulate afterward."

1000/1000 Wood Manipulation
374 floating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P]   Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jin and Slayer meet, Taika and Makussu[P]
Page 1 of 1