Naruto Age of the Past
Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal Empty
PostSubject: Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal   Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Name: Chakra Invisiblity Seal
Jutsu Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: -
Duration/Cooldown: Upkeep/x3 Duration
Range:

Appearance:
Kanji sign that says "Silent Energy"  

What it does:
This seal once activated allows the users chakra to completely disappear beyond anyone's sensory technique or tactic to sense or track chakra. The seal is placed on any part of the body(Must be stated where), once doing so it will infuse itself merging with their system. So once activated the seal uses the users chakra to build up a field around the body completely negating anyone the ability to see, feel, and or sense the users chakra.

Drawback: If someone with a higher Sealing and Time Space stats than the user, if they see the user they can locate the seal with their eyes and disable it by touch with an A-Rank amount of chakra to disable it for the rest of the topic.

A-Rank to activate, C Rank upkeep

Wordcount to learn: 3000
Bonus Requirements:
Limited Custom: (1/3)
- S-Rank Sealing & Time/Space Stats Requirement

Backstory:
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal   Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal   Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:20 pm

Denied this is a legendary weapon skill only to completely coat your chakra without being sensed.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal   Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Can I get a better explanation from someone else ...
A proper explanation please?
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal   Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:27 pm

Unfortunately, no I can try and give better explanation. It was a topic of discussion with Kozai, Myself, Kirito, and Roland. Originally Kozai wanted the skill and I denied it because Kirito and Jaye had it and Jaye got it from kirito via COAT so I assumed it was Kirito only skill then when the argument persisted Kirito corrected and said that it was an LW skill. After which Kozai decided to take it upon himself and make this thread, https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t2096-staff-project-high-tier-abilities , Chakra Coating is in high tier. After discussion it was confirmed in skype under the staff group that Chakra Cloaking is LW skill only.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal   Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:36 pm

I am requesting someone else judgement please ...
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal   Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm

It is for sure way too much for an A rank.

Since there seems to be such a problem with this maybe it would be easier to say LW only meaning only Kirito and items he COAT'ed could have it. However I dislike that idea, I, however, also dislike the idea of this being a seal and the fact that it is so lowly ranked. On a SS ninjutsu maybe, but it would need a much better drawback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal   Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal Empty

Back to top Go down

Sealing Art: Chakra Invisibility Seal
Page 1 of 1