Naruto Age of the Past
Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  Empty
PostSubject: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:14 pm

The spiraling stopped as Rikaro apppered 10 ft above the ground in the Wind Country. As he dropped to the ground as he looked around." Man Kamui is really banging up lately. First I fall in the middle of a gym. Now I am in the middle of a desert that is burning my skin. He examined his clothes they were perfect for this desert heat.     He had on a simple white V neck that was tight around his upper body. He had his Konoha head band on his forehead and his hair like always fell below his knee. He wore some leather jeans that kept in the cool air. With some basic black Shinobi sandals that let the air cool off his feet. He wore black sunglasses that blocked the ray of the sun beaming on his face as well as his eyes. The sun beamed like any other day in the wind country it began to turn his skin a darker color as it glazed him. The wind howled like a wolf that was calling onto the pack. The terrain was only sand and rock pillars that reached up to 50 ft. He remembered why he came here to the wind country.

To visit the Kazekage himself and of course find the guy he healed. Rikaro would start walking east innthe desert remembering where Ukiyoe village was as he had been their before and he felt the very high chakra coming from the east. He could have just locked on to the chakra and teleported with Kamui but he needed the walk. Almost everywhere he went he was teleporting. His daughter nagged him telling him that was not good for the body. As if she knew what she was talking about. He had left a Shadow Clone back in his home in case the Hokage or anyone came looking for him. The clone would tell the Hokage where he went. As he was walking he came upon a lone house that was a average size. He needed to drink some water. If he drunk the water from his jutsu he would only crumble up and collapse. He had eaten the Yami Yami no Mi. A mystical fruit that was shaooed like a grape and when you ate it; it gave you the power to control the darkness it self.

As Rikaro walked upon the house and onto the steps he knocked on the door that was a little hit taller than him self. The house was made up of dried wood. Only seconds later a old man would open the door and gaze at Rikaro." Hello sorry if I am intruding on your personal time but I am in desperate need of water. You see I am going to Ukiyoe to have a meeting with the Kazekage. I can't have it if I'm dead aye " laughed Rikaro as he looked at the man. The man would smile a cheeky smile as he said " Sure one cup of water from a beloved visitor of the Wind Country. Rikaro would sit in a chair that was on the porch. Minutes later the old kan would come back with a jug filled with a gallon of ice water.

Rikaro would nod his head and say thank you as he went on his way headed for the town of Ukiyoe. As he walked he drunk sips of water not daring to drink it all in one gulp. The sips seemed to shorten his time as he saw the village." God about time " said Rikaro as his body spiraled. He would appear right in the Kazekage Tower in front if the reception desk. The girl at the table would fall back and her rolling chair from the shock of a man appearing out of no where. Rikaro would bend over the desk and grab the women by her hand and pull her up. He would give her a smile and say " sorry for the scare but if you do not mind and buzz the Kazekage telling him Rikaro Uchiha has come back for another friendly visit ". The would nod and report the message to the Kage. Rikaro would wait for a answer from the Kazekage.

701 WC
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:33 pm

Kikato would be happening to be walking out to give his Secretary paperwork, in time to see Pain, the man who visited long ago, Suddenly appear and began seducing his Secretary, Kikato would clear his throat to get attention, when Pain would turn around Kikato would raise his brow, "What do I owe the Mizukage for such a treat...Wait your country has been over whelmed, are you here to ask for help to take it back?" Kikato raise a brow as he turned around and waved for Pain to follow him, he would lead him into his office and sat down in his chair and looked to Pain, he would offer the man a seat and his fingers entertwined as he placed his chin on top of them, waiting for Pain's response
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:41 pm

After trying to sway the secretary the voice of Kikato had took Rikaro away from his swaying. The Kazekage would speak of Kirigakure and the takeover. Rikaro would only smile as the Kazekage guided him to his office. Rikaro sat down and examined the office. It was big with a desk in the middle and a very large window behind the chair of the Kazekage. Rikaro would look at the Kage and say " I can help what is now gone. All my subordinates and allies and vaurds are now dead. Over runner by Mission Ninja that came out of no where and tore the places in threads. I barely made it out alive Kikato " said Rikaro as a frown of sadness appeared across his face. He would hold his head down to the desk a lone tear escaping his left eye. Without looking up he would say " If only I have the power to revive all of those who were killed ".

161 WC

Last edited by Rikaro "Pain" Uchiha on Sun May 10, 2015 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:10 am

Kikato sat there and listened to the man called pain speak his words, and then he watched the facial expressions and noticed the sadness, true pain, and then the words Pain spoke, it caught his attention, and Kikatos face went serious, and he spoke sternly, " If your willing to do anything to have your people return to you, I know of a technique, but the peril is high, if you are willing to face such challenges" He would slide a map to Pain " Take this and go to the location marked, there you will find the secrets your erning for" Kikato would finish and return to his paperwork, more or less writing pain off now as he had work to do

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:12 am

" If your willing to do anything to have your people return to you, I know of a technique, but the peril is high, if you are willing to face such challenges" He would slide a map to Pain " Take this and go to the location marked, there you will find the secrets your erning for" said Kikato as he gave the map to Rikaro. Rikaro would take the map and say " thank you Kikato hopefully I obtain the technique ". Map in hand he would walk out of the Kazekage Chambers and down the stairs. As he walked down the stairs he saw the secretary sitting in her chair behind her desk. She would see Rikaro coming down the stairs and would give a fake smile. Rikaro would laugh and say " No need for that " and continue on his way out of the door of the building.

As he walked out of the building the son was still blazing on his skin. He looked down at the map. It appeared he had a bedy long journey. Rikaro was in Ukiyoe at the moment and on the map Ukiyoe was in the top left hand corner and the technique was in the bottom right corner. He saw words on the map that said " Dangerous Adventure Awaits ". Rikaro would smirk at that and walk around Ukiyoe trying to find some type of transportation. As he walked around he saw how lively the village was. Kids were running around playing ninja. Adults were watching them. Out the corner of his eye he kept seeing glances of people wearing masks. Those were maybe this ANBU. He would turn towards one and smile shocking ANBU member. As he walked he remembered he had a long way to go so he might as well get racked up on supplies. He went go a nearby ninja market and bought several large cantines of water. As he bought the water he stored all of it within Kamui.

Leaving the Ninja Market he heard Kokou voice " Rikaro you do not need transportation you have me " she said. Rikaro tryed to figure out what she meant so he asked " What do you mean Kokou ". There was a pause of silence as Rikaro kept walking." You dumb Uchija remember you can go full beast mode " said Kokou in a angry tone. Rikaro sweat dropped of their was one thing he was scared of in this world it was Kokou she could literally rip his body inside out." Ok wait until we get out if the village so you can takeover my body " said Rikaro as he turned towards the direction of the village gates. As he was walking towards the gates. He saw a group of 5 ninja surrounding one women. They were grabbing at the women. Rikaro had to do something about that. He Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan would activate as he said " Stop ". All five men would turn his way and get scared from the killer intent coming off him." Leave now or I will kill all of you ". The men looked like they were going to cry. " 5 " said Rikaro counting down. As soon as they heard the number the men broke out in a run running faster than any creature Rikaro had seen.

He walked towards the women and helped her off the ground." Are you ok " Rikaro asked. She nodded her hand saying thank you but she needed to go on her way. Rikaro would nod and continue his way to the village gates that were only a few meters away. As he walked out of the gates. He broke out in a run as he deactivated his Sharingan. He looked back and could not see the village anymore. He stopped and said " Kokou you ready to come out for the second time ". " Yes I am ". Rikaro released Kokou. Hooves came out of his chest the same time his body began to swirl. A second later Kokou stood in he full form. A bijuu taller than a skyscraper." Ok Rikaro let's get on our way " she said as she ran like a ray of light. Kokou was white in color with 4 horns on her head that were tipped with the color brown. As she ran it took only minutes. To get to the other side of the map. If Rikaro had been to the place before he could have tlwported there with the use of Kamui. " Thank you Kokou I will walk the rest of the way " said Rikaro as the Full Beast transformation ended.  

As he was on the ground again Rikaro began walking towards a small cave. He activated his Byakugan and looked in the cave their seemed to be a unser ground passage way with two doors at the bottom. But what was ludicrous was that he could not see beyond the two doors. He walked up to the cave's entrance. As he saw the interior of the cave it was murky water dropping from the ceiling and dark. He looked for the set of stairs that led to the bottom of the cab where the two doors were. As he walked down the stairs he thought about was was down there in front of the two doors and what was behind them." Hey Kokou do you think this is weird. You know with me not being able to see behind those doors " asked Rikaro mentally." No it is completely natural to not see everything with your Byakugan. Like that Hokage Kirito you can not see his chakra nor find him with your Byakugan " Kokou as Rikaro continued walk down the stairs. He would teleport in Kamui as his path would teleport out with it Cat like appearance. Rikaro did it for safety reasons in case their as aswamo of lava or something. Rikaro could see out of the path's eyes while Rikaro was in Kamui so their was no big deal. As the path was walking down the stairs Rikaro saw twktwo doors one Red And one Blue.

1005 WC
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:50 pm

In the depths of a cave hidden beneath the sand storm lay a chamber of sorts.  The contents of the chamber would be covered in ancient scripture from various clans.  Many from dead clans, some from live, and a few from the clans that have yet to exist.  The place that exists and yet has yet to exist, that was the embodiment of this chamber.  If one stepped into it one could never leave unless a test, ah yes a test must be passed.  A test of puzzles, puzzles of the famous ninja that have yet to exist, but yet do.  Two brothers, two brothers who act like guardians.  Brothers who power surpass all that exist now and have yet to exist then.  Behind them stood two tall doors one clinging to the left and the other to the right. Above each door bore a symbol.  Above the door to the right bore the symbol of yin yang, ah yes darkness can not be darkness without light, but light can't be light without darkness.  

Above the door on the left bore the symbol of an open eye.  An eye? How odd, what was the purpose of symbolism behind the eye?  Perhaps sight or even foresight, to see what is and is to come. The two brothers stood there identical in every way.  One wore a yokai mask in blue and the other in red.  They would stand in front of their doors as they too would sense a presence.  It has been long since the last who has come to their territory.  Perhaps to seek the power that lay hidden in their walls, guarded by the ninja who have yet to come yet have come.

"It seems we have a guest dear brother, oh what shall we do?" "Simple my dear brother, a test. . .a test of truth and lies. You know of the game, the game that is and that is not.  A trial of questions, yes or no. . .there is no wrong or perhaps there is there will only be truth and lie or perhaps lie and lie. . .a trial of yes a trial. "A trial indeed, for what is and isn't what good fun. The trial of truth and lies it is, it has been foretold." The two brothers would stand there before coating their presence in a chakra like field which would coat their colors of red and blue upon the doors, this would surely make the viewer of the doors see them in such colors however the brothers just stood there still in their full body form cloaked by the colors they perceived.  A trial of lies and trial of truths.  One will prevail the other will misunderstand.  Only time may tell who will pick what.  The two in the yokai masks would simply just stare reading the chakra signatures of their subject, behind their masks they would smile he was interesting indeed.  Perhaps he may pass, or perhaps he may not. Only the truth or lie may tell.  A trial a trail, oh how glorious a trial.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Rikaro examined both doors each door bore a symbol. The door on Rikaro's right bore the symbol of Yin and Yang or some may say Good and Evil. The door on Rikaro's left bore the symbol of a opened Eye. A eye? Why a eye. Yin and Yang and a Eye. Some say the Byakugan is the all seeing eye. The eyes that can see everything. Rikaro had failed to realise that two men stood on either side of the doors each of them holding a small conversation with one another. Talking quietly. But Rikaro zoned in on their voices and listened to what they had to say. The one on the right wore a Yokai mask that was red and covered his whole face besides the eyeholes. The one of the left wore a Yokai mask that was blue and covered his whole face besides the eyeholes. The one in blue would say " It seems we have a guest dear brother, oh what shall we do "? It appeared that they were brothers. Both of them stood at the same height. Rikaro examined them more. Finally the one with the Red mask said  "Simple my dear brother, a test. . .a test of truth and lies. You know of the game, the game that is and that is not. A trial of questions, yes or no. . .there is no wrong or perhaps there is there will only be truth and lie or perhaps lie and lie. . .a trial of yes a trial x
". So they were going to issue a test for Rikaro of some sort? " A trial indeed, for what is and isn't what good fun. The trial of truth and lies it is, it has been foretold " said the brother in blue. After the last sentence was said the two brother's chakra seemed to flare up each a different color. Their chakra was power more powerful than that Rikaro held within him. He studied the chakra. The one on the right chakra had flared Red. The one on the left chakra had flared Blue. He looked into their eyes. Their eyes seemed to have looked of a thousand years old. Like they had the answer to every question.

Rikaro would keep a straight face as he looked on at the brothers. He would stare at both of them and say " I think you know the reason I have come here. I will take your test of Truth and Lies to obtain what I have come to get " said Rikaro calmly as possible. He continued to stare at both men. Whatever test they were to give Rikaro was up for it. He was tired of the people closes to him dying and never being able to see their faces again. Today was the day he would change that. He would rise all the people that died from his wronging. Test of Truth and Lies were what the men were gonna give him. That could have meant several things. His Byakugan still stared at the doors. He turned to his left and stared at the wall he could see clean through the wall but it was nothing but rock on that side. Rikaro then turned to his right examining that side of the wall. Like the left side he could see clean through it but it was filled with nothing but rocks. Then he turned back towards the men and examined the doors in front of him. Something was blocking his Byakugan vision in front of him. He could clearly see the doors but he could not see nothing beyond them. Whatever was beyond each door was still a secret to him.

613 WC

Last edited by Rikaro "Pain" Uchiha on Sun May 10, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:17 pm

The two brothers would just stand there as they finally met the man before them. Oh what fun, they could read so much power through him. Uchiha, Bijuu, so much more. What fun, what fun indeed. The brothers would look at each other before resigning their chakra fields to show their true forms of which they both wore a yokai mask. This would be no fun if they were not to be seen. The brother in blue would look at the brother in red before they would look back at the male who would now speak 'I think you know the reason I have come here. I will take your test of Truth and Lies to obtain what I have come to get.' Ah so he was ease dropping was he, the brothers would look at each other once more before pointing a finger at the male both talking at the same thing in unison. "You seek what brings back what was and what is. A test you shall bring a test of lies a test of truth. Which brother tells what, for you decide through questions of ten. Yes or no is what it seems, make your decision after and walk for the prize you seek. A test oh yes a test!"

The brothers would then look at each other again before jumping backwards forming hand signs as they did so the chamber seemed to change it's sense of feeling. The chamber no longer felt like a calm place but instead torches of random spots would suddenly light up and the passage from where the male once entered was no more. The ancient scriptures written on the walls would glow brightly before dimming down. The brothers too have changed, the red was no longer under the left but was under the right, the right was no longer under the right but the left. The brothers would remove their hand signs as seals would surround their bodies of scripture before releasing a bright glow that would release underneath them. They would simply stand there before one chose to speak. "I am he who tells the truth, if you wish to pass question me and pick my door as my brother is the one who tells lies." "Such a false accusations, you see I am the one who tells the truth, pay no attention to my dear brother who lies.

Suddenly the dark slits behind the dark eye holes of the yokai masks would glow bright yellow almost animal like behind both of them. Once again they would speak in unison. "Ask us ask us, yes or no, question of ten, who is right who is wrong. Tick tock tick tock, pick pick. A test a test your choice your choice. Who is right and who is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Rikaro wait for a answer. After several seconds both brother's would speak. But not separate the two brothers would speak in unison as if they were one being." You seek what brings back what was and what is. A test you shall bring a test of lies a test of truth. Which brother tells what, for you decide through questions of ten. Yes or no is what it seems, make your decision after and walk for the prize you seek. A test oh yes a test ". Rikaro smiled at the to brother's. Riddles and trickery were their methods someone like Rikaro who used the methods of persuasion. The two brothers then looked at each other each jumping backwards as if they were going to fight or spar. Rikaro would stare at them waiting on their next move. After they jumped backwards the two formed hand signs with both of their hands. The cool and calm atmosphere in the cave seemed to disapeer after the two formed either hand signs. The torches along the wall would then suddenly get as bright as they overtaking the senses on his Byakugan. Ancient scriptures along the wall that Rikaro had failed to see before would glow with the heat of a thousand Sun's. After a second they would dim down but will still have a linger of light on them. Rikaro heard rumbling and turned around. The passage in which he once entered had disappeared as if the cave it self was coming down ontop of him. The brothers had changed as well. The red was no linger on the left but was now on the right. The blue was no longer on the right but was now on the left. They would release their hand seals. As they released the hand seals. Seals would surround the body of both brothers or as Rikaro figured our they were twins. A bright glow would appear beneath them as well as the scriptures. Then they would simply stand. The one with the blue mask would say" I am he who tells the truth, if you wish to pass question me and pick my door as my brother is the one who tells lies ". Rikaro would smile a little as he heard the men with the red on say " Such a false accusations, you see I am the one who tells the truth, pay no attention to my dear brother who lies ". Rikaro would smirk again after hearing that almost suddenly the dark slits behind the dark eye holes of the Yokai masks would glow bright Yellow almost animal like behind both of them. Then like the first time they would speak in unison once more. "Ask us ask us, yes or no, question of ten, who is right who is wrong. Tick tock tick tock, pick pick. A test a test your choice your choice. Who is right and who is wrong "?

Rikaro would have to play their game along with them. Ten questions was all he needed. Ten powerful questions. Rikaro opened his mouth and said " This game of Truth and Lies is very smart. Now my first question is Can my Byakugan on my forehead that are active at this very moment can see through the doors behind the both of you  ". The first question would clearly tell Rikaro who was the truth and who was the lie. He would pause for a moment as he then released his last nine questions simple questions that would reveal the truth." Are you two in front of me both male that are guarding the doors "." Does 1 + 1 equal to the answer of 2 "." Are we beneath the desert of the wind country ". He would then turn to the one in the red and ask " If I ask you to tell a lie would you do it ". Continuing his on sloth of questions he would say " Am I a Uchiha ". " Do I hold a bijuu within my body by the use of a fuinjutsu sealing technique "." Do I have the power to destroy every living being in this world with a single finger in my right hand "." Now the last question " said Rikaro as he paused asking the final question." Are the two of you brother's of the same womb ". When Rikaro asked his last question he would take in a low breath waiting for the answer from both of the men.

736 WC
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:15 pm

The brothers would stand there as they both smiled.  What might he ask them it had to be something they would know, or perhaps not know if they did not know that would be a waste would it not?'This game of Truth and Lies is very smart. Now my first question is Can my Byakugan on my forehead that are active at this very moment can see through the doors behind the both of you' Ah he was a cunning one, but alas they could not tell for they exist in a reality that knows not of byakugan but exist in the realm that does.  They would look at each other before shrugging their shoulders and speaking once again in unison.

"Know that we do not, for we have no idea what that of the existence of the byakugan, though we exist in the world that does. Question one has been wasted Move towards your next."They would look at the man who was about to ask his next question, odd that he would not wait but it was his choice, such is the impatience of a man after all.'Are you two in front of me both male that are guarding the doors' The one in red would look at his brother before he spoke. "Yes"' Does 1 + 1 equal to the answer of 2.' The answer of two? Were they to understand math, again the one in red would look to his brother who was in blue who would be silent, the red too was silent. Perhaps the question was not understood they were to protect the secrets all their lives what would they know of education? 'Are we beneath the desert of the wind country' The two brothers again would look at each other before once again they spoke in unison.

"Know that of our location we do not for we travel many, some with different powers, we do not always appear in the same land, yet we don't even exist the question has been wasted"The brothers would stand there in their masks as they awaited the next question. They noticed this question was towards the one in red, he would look back as he listened to his question.' If I ask you to tell a lie would you do it.' The one in red would look at his brother before he spoke "No"The brothers would once again look at each other before looking at the male wo once again asked an odd question.' Am I a Uchiha' They sensed powers but know not of the clan did they but they both looked at each other before they looked at the ancient script on the walls. At this question did they both remain silent.  Seems they did not know.

'Do I hold a bijuu within my body by the use of a fuinjutsu sealing technique.' The brothers would look at each other once again, why was he asking questions that he knew of himself that they did not. Again they were tasked to guard not know education. To this again they remained silent. 'Do I have the power to destroy every living being in this world with a single finger in my right hand.' The brothers would look at each other before the blue one spoke.
"Power is what all have, power is what all seek. In everyone may there be a power to be."'Now the last question... Are the two of you brother's of the same womb.'They would look at each other before the one in red spoke. "No"

The brothers would look at each other before making hand signs again, they both would vanish then appear under the doors they did before the trial began.  The room was the same but yet was not.  The entrance still no longer there and the scripture was gone. The brothers would just stand in their new spots hands over their masks. They grabbed them at the same time before looking at the male and speaking yet another time in unison. "ten questions have passed, many have been answered now at this time choose the door choose the path. Which one tells the truth and which one tells lies."
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Rikaro did not know of the outcome if he chose the wrong door but he was ready to risk as the brother's sai . " ten questions have passed, many have been answered now at this time choose the door choose the path. Which one tells the truth and which one tells lies ". Rikaro thought to him self. Which one told the truth. Which one told the lies. He looked toward the brothers changing their formation as it was before. He wondered why the Red kept looking towards the Blue if only. Rikaro had the answer. After the seals disapeered from the walls Rikaro would walk towards the door where Red was previously. The door on the left. The door that Rikaro thought was the door if truths. The door onnthe left had the symbol of one eye above it. As he got in front of the door he spoke to the man wearing the red mask." I think this door that you are guarding is the door of Truths the door that would lead me to my destination " said Rikaro." And I think that oor over their " said Rikaro as he pointed to the blue brother." I think that is the door of lies if I am not mistaken " he said once again. He would look into the Red brother's eyes " Will you allow me entrance to this door " asked Rikaro. Rikaro would wait for the answer thinking of all the possible outcomes that this door in front of him could be the door of lies. He could be facing death, torture, or even a plague that could kill. Sweat dropped off of his as he thought of the outcomes of the door in front of him being the door of Lies.

279 WC
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:18 pm

The two brothers would look at each other, both with a hand on their mask. The one in blue would look at the one in red as he would look at the male who was to choose. Suddenly the male would walk up to the door the brother in red was now guarding 'I think this door that you are guarding is the door of Truths the door that would lead me to my destination' The one in blue would look at his brother before getting pointed at by the male who chose the door. 'I think that is the door of lies if I am not mistaken ' The brother in blue would walk over to his brother in red as the door with the yin yang symbol on it shattered into dust. The males would look at each other before removing their mask. As the masks were removed their faces were only half. The one with red had his left side of his face and the one with blue had his right side of his face. They suddenly would form hand signs as they faded away. Suddenly a male dressed in purple had appeared before the man who had asked for entrance before the transformation.

The man in purple had both his faces and they were identical to the two brothers, he would smile before picking up the yokai mask that lay on the ground from the two brothers that disappeared or so it would seem. He would place the yokai masks together and wear them himself. His eyes were yellow as well. Could it be they were triplets or perhaps not. Who was to know. The man would turn around and walk to the door before placing his hand on it. As he did so the eye above the door would glow, and the door would break open revealing a dark void that one could not see through.
"Through here you may see what you seek, or perhaps you chose the wrong door. Good luck I say, good luck indeed for you will need it." As that was said the man would walk up to the male who asked questions, vanished reappeared behind him and used his foot to push him into the void. The male would wave his hands as he watched the man disappear. The door would close and so would it shatter. The male would smile before breaking apart and forming into the two brothers one blue the other red. They would put on their masks before they disappeared and the chamber with it.

CURRENTLY NOW IN THE VOID

As the male was placed in the void he found himself in a world of unknown, before him lay a path a stright path at that. One he would have to walk. It seems to travel on for ever, but who would know he hasn't even walked it yet. Perhaps it was the path to reach his goal or perhaps not one could only know if he traveled on the path. The place was coated in fog and not a creature to be seen, it was empty and almost had no quality of life anywhere to be seen. All the man could do now is walk and see where it would take him.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:36 pm

Rikaro would see the man look at each other then remove their masks. What was behind them left Rikaro with a mind believing the two men to be extraordinary. Both of the men's faces were half as if they were a puzzle piece to be put together. They would perform hand signs and almost simultaneously and the two men would disappearing now revealing a man clad in purple as if the other to men had fused together now creating another human being. The man in purple had the face of both men making hin identical to the two brothers, he would smile before picking up the yokai mask that lay on the ground from the two brothers that disappeared or so it would seem. The purple one would place the yokai masks together and wear it himself. His eyes were yellow as well. And the Yikai was now purple. The man walked towards the door that Rikaro had chose. The door that had the all seeing eye above it. As the man placed his hand on the door the eye glowed for a few seconds then the door would crubke apart revealing a door way with a empty void that seemed endless.

Rikaro wondered if the purple man was the fusion of the Red and Blue brother's or another person entirely. The purple man would speak and say " Through here you may see what you seek, or perhaps you chose the wrong door. Good luck I say, good luck indeed for you will need it ". A way to encourage someone Rikaro had thought to himself.  The purple man would then vanish. Rikaro would feel a kick as he flew through the door way. And seemed to be falling. He wondered how long he fell. Was it days or even years. Finally he hit the ground but not as hard as he thought it would be. Rikaro would look around the endless void deciding on which direction to go he had no compass nor was their a sun or wind current to show what was north east south or west. He decided to get a answer from Kokou." Kokou I know you have seen everything that has transpired recently. With me being kicked in the void and all. So please tell me will you what direction should I go in " asked Rikaro.

There would be a pause of silence as Kokou had just awakened from her slumber." Rikaro go straight it is only natural. You could have fell on the correct path with you facing the way " said Kokou as hee voice trailed off going back to sleep. Rikaro would say ok and walk straight for what seemed like days. As if he knew. The watch onbhis left wrist was going mayhem all of the dials were spinning so fast it looked like they would burst out of the watch. As Rikaro walked along the path he saw one speck of light. He walked towards the spec of light hoping to find some sign of life.

510 WC
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:50 pm

As the male would walk through the path he would suddenly notice his chakra disappearing, with it the presence of his bijuu. As he began to walk the path he would come across a spec of light. He would continue to walk towards this light, but at what cost. What did the light signify was it a way out or was it only just a hoax? The male would continue to walk, time here seemed only to fly by fast. Yet oddly enough the male wasn't aging himself but all his chakra was gone. It would feel like years he has been walking on the path, and as such he would be going mad because as he walked that light would still remain in the same place making him feel like he was drawing closer to the end. But perhaps it was just mocking him. At any rate he would continue walking towards that light as he got closer it got more distance. Suddenly from his left a sound was heard, something odd about that sound. It sounded like an animal.

Out came a wolf sprung from the bushes as it charged forth at the male at the speed of B with its teeth gnarled out flying towards the male attempting to attack him and perhaps bite him. But did he know that his chakra was gone or was he going to attempt a jutsu that would fail. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:00 pm

As Rikaro was walking towards the spec of light it appeared as if the light was only getting father and father away. He had decided to talk to Kokou once again because he might have went crazy." He Kokou you woke " asked Rikaro. There was a long pause of silence." Hey Kokou wake up " Rikaro would scream. He still heard no reply as if his chakra was gone. He decided to drink some water that he stored within the Kamui dimension. He tried to activate his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan but it would not activate. So he thoughts were correct his chakra had dissipated. The light was probably a mirage that kept getting father and father away. He was alone here trapped in this dimension probably forever. He had no one now. Was it possible that he chose the wrong door? No it could not be possible he was 100% sure that this was the right door." You will not fool me " said Rikaro as he continued waking towards the light. As he walked he heard something move in the bushes from his side. Wait bushes he thought where the hell did those come from.

A wolf would spring forward from the bushes at a speed much slower then Rikaro's own. Rikaro would reaact faster and grab his Kunai from his belt and at the speed of SS he would stab the wolf right between it's head as it died. Grabbing sticks from the bush Rikaro would make fire and slowly skin the wolf thinking of his adventure in the void. He cooked the wolf and had slowly ate it.

He had food and was now rejuvenated " I believe that light is the way. I must continue my stretch forward " said Rikaro out loud as he continued on his way picking up the bloody Kunai and held it within the palm of his right hand.

314 WC
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:08 pm

As the wolf jumped out of the bushes the male would soon take it out with greater speed, however there was something odd instead of blood the wolf just dissipated in smoke, however to the male it seemed like he cooked up a rather nice meal. Though in general he was just sitting there talking to himself, utter madness right now. What could possibly be doing this at the time. It was that light wasn't it? It had to be connected to that light right? Surely that is what he thought as he felt in his mind that he ate the wolf he would walk towards the light again. This time as he walked forward two shadow like silhouettes stood in his way. Each bore a sword bigger than they. They would just stand there however, blocking the path. They would not budge, they would not quiver it was as if they were stone. One would have to be careful, perhaps they did not know he was there. Or perhaps if he drew near they would awake. Who could tell.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:14 pm

As he continued to walk Rikaro saw the silhouette of two very large shadows that were holding swords bigger than their body. They blocked his path. He could just go around them but he would loose track of the light. Finally he grew hungry. In his head he thought he just had ate a wolf. Rikaro thought about it for a moment it was only a figment of his imagination. The two statue like beings stood in his way not even moving. Rikaro would run forward between the two meter space of the men. His speed was at SS while he was running he had only the thought o them not seeing him as he blurred past them.

118 WC
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:19 pm

The man sought to run through them with speed however they were quicker than he as they locked their swords blocking the back at an instant. He would surely look shocked at this, how could this possibly be? Or so it seemed they blocked his path when in reality, they too disipated. His mind was playing tricks on him and he did not see it. Though the light quickly flashed into an image of an eye then flashed back into light. What was that? Where had he seen that symbol before what did it mean? The man was probably still shocked he was blocked. The figures were no longer there in reality but he could clearly see them, their eyes glowed red and their swords locked together like an X. What was going on, what was with the symbol, what happened with the wolf. Where was his chakra, something was not right, but something was. There was an answer to his question all he had to do was think. What could possibly be the cause for this strange occurrence, he had to think.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:24 pm

As he ran at SS speed the statues seemed to react faster than something Rikaro had ever seen before. Rikaro was shocked at he looked at the two swords in front of him that formed the letter X. His mind kept playing tricks on him or was this reality. He saw the light flash for a brief second into the image of one eye. That symbol what was it. Rikaro word have sworn he saw that image before. The statues eyes glowed red. Rikaro did not know what was going on anymore was he going senile.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:30 pm

In reality the male would just sit on the ground talking to himself going crazy. But what he saw looked very much real. The two statue like figures began to form into black like smoke which would charge at him with the blades no longer present. What was going on now? Where did the swords go where did the statues go? What was this black smoke? What was going on there had to be some answer to this world. Why couldn't he do anything. Suddenly as he was thinking a black sword would form above him and drop at an instant. What was he going to do? Though in reality again he just sat in the path speaking utter nonsense, but in his head this what he was seeing seemed so real.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Seeing the statue like humans turn into smoke. Rikaro would think of multiple things at one time. The flash of the eye before he was kicked in the void. The wolf attacking him but not being real. Noe the statues that could turn into smoke. He remembered this power. This was the power all Uchiha had. He used it once on Palace to unlock her Sharingan. He was within a Genjutsu. As he was thinking a black sword dropped from above. At SS speed Rikaro would grab the sword with his right and cut the incoming black smoke in half. Rikaro would drop to his knees and scream " Release me from this horrible Genjutsu ". He was being played with all alone. Nothing innhere was reality
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:51 pm

The male would grab the sword that would poof into non existence as he fell to his knees. Ah this was a sight for sore eyes. The man of power drops to his knees groveling before himself and begging to be saved. Suddenly the light would vanish before him the path too disappeared. In fact he was still in the chamber rooms and before him stood a young child, probably no older than 7. He wore a yokai mask as well. He would remove his hands from the form they were in. Was it possible this child was the one to blame for this trickery and nonsense? Even the doors still remained intact. They were not broken, and the two brothers that guarded them were no more. Instead this little boy just sat there with the mask on his face. He would yawn before speaking. "You know mister, you are no fun. I wanted to play a game, I wanted to have fun. But instead you are whining to be set free. You past the first game, my game of truth and lies. . .though you must have cheated. Then you noticed my genjutsu, you are a cheater mister. What gives do you not like playing games?"

Something was off, this child was young but also gave the presence of not to touch him or even try to harm him. He was strong, he was able to revoke chakra and put an Uchiha in a genjutsu. The little boy would laugh as he sat there on the ground. He wondered what the male had to say, he was probably still senile it felt like he was stuck there for years when really it was only a few hours. How time did pass in a genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:58 pm

A light would flash before Rikaro's eyes as he said the word Genjutsu. When he opened his eyes he was on his knees. In the same chamber from the start. The doors were still there but the guards were gone. In front of him was a little kid by the age of 7 that had so much chakra rolling off of him it was ridiculous. The boy wore a Yokai mask that had a teal color. Then the boy spoke heartly and said " Yu know mister, you are no fun. I wanted to play a game, I wanted to have fun. But instead you are whining to be set free. You past the first game, my game of truth and lies. . .though you must have cheated. Then you noticed my genjutsu, you are a cheater mister. What gives do you not like playing games?" Rikaro would only stare at the boy still on his knees. Rikaro looked this one boy had the power to put him in a Genjutsu so powerful he did not even realise it." No young one I did not cheat you can take my word for it. I like playing games but I have to say this by far is the best one I've played yet " said Rikaro while smiling sweat dropping off his skin.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:08 pm

The boy would just stare at the male who would still have yet to answer him. Then suddenly he heard it. 'No young one I did not cheat you can take my word for it. I like playing games but I have to say this by far is the best one I've played yet'. Oh so he did like playing games, that was a relief, the boy was about ready to consume him if he said no. When he couldn't play his games anymore he got annoyed. You see the boy liked to play with his food before he ate them so to speak. How could you tell? Well look at it this way he wore a Yokai mask, looked seven years old and had power beyond that of the male himself. This didn't speak for itself who knows what did. The boy would tilt his head before he noticed the sweat fall from his skin. The boy would laugh once more before looking at him, he would take off his mask revealing the face of a seven year old child with blue eyes and black hair. He would look at the male sternly and without emotions.

"Hey mister. . .you aren't like the rest are you? You aren't trying to steal my powers for your self are you? Because if you are. . .I will eat you. I don't like cheaters and I don't like liars, if you are one of them then I will eat you and make your bones into my necklaces like the rest. . ." The little boy would smile before putting on his mask. His necklaces? Wait come to think about it he wore white like necklace around his neck and another around his wrists. Were those. . .bones of others who came here seeking for what the male was seeking. At any point the males chakra was still gone, probably because the boy didn't trust him, or perhaps the chakra was what was feeding the boy all the male knew for certain was now he had to be cautious.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Rikaro would watch the Young boy take off his mask. When the mask was off it revealed the face of a 7 year old boy with black hair and blue eyes. The young boy looked at Rikaro with no emotion like he would just plundge his hand in the middle of Rikaro's chest." Hey mister. . .you aren't like the rest are you? You aren't trying to steal my powers for your self are you? Because if you are. . .I will eat you. I don't like cheaters and I don't like liars, if you are one of them then I will eat you and make your bones into my necklaces like the rest ". Powers Rikaro thought. Could it be this boy possessed the power to bring the dead back to life. Rikaro would continue to stare at the boy as the boy would smile putting his mask back on. Apparently they were made of the bones of the people the little boy ate. Rikaro chakra was still gone so he decided to answer a question the little boy did not ask." No I am not like the rest I do not attempt to steal your power. However I came here to find the power to bring all of my dead love ones back to life. The Kazekage directed me here with a map saying I would find the power here in this underground cave " said Rikaro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo    Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninjutsu Mission: Retrieving Edo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next