Naruto Age of the Past
A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friendly Match (NK IO)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:49 pm

“That was me idiot!” Palace spat. “I am Uchiha royalty you’d be lucky to have someone has distinguished as me as your best friend. I could have my pick of best friends, but I like you so I’ll let you hang around my holy presence. Now answer the question! Maid of honor or not?

(10/30)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Jun let out a sigh of relief and dropped to the ground. Thank goodness. They would have been powerless to defend themselves against anything in this state. With relief flowing through him Jun nodded his head. “Sure as long as you don’t’ make me wear anything embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:20 pm

“Oh no promises Jun. It’s going to be all pink dressed, for the brides maids. It’s okay though because all the grooms men have to wear pink shirts. So people won’t think you’re weird for wearing a pink dressed. Aren't I the best friend you could ever ask for?”
(12/30)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:22 pm

Jun knew a trick question when he heard it. He guessed that he’d be willing to wear a dress for his best friend. The only thing was there was a potentially tragic bit of circumstance that could arise should he wear a dress. “I mean I’ll do it. I just don’t know how you’ll feel when I’m the most beautiful person in the church, ya know?”
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:22 pm

Jun had entire seconds to enjoy that joke before he felt another strong fist bust into his jaw. Even blinded Palace wouldn't allow a slight against her beauty to go unpunished. She was an absolute treasure. “It’s going to be hard wining any beauty contests with a broken nose Jun!”
(14/30)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:23 pm

Jun started to crawl away from Palace. She was getting really violent really quickly. He hoped that her ego wouldn’t always be this easy to bruise, because jun really like some fun playful ribbing every once in a while. “I’m really starting to rethink this whole friendship thing!”
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:23 pm

“What was that?” Palace shouted jumping into the air and slamming down on Jun’s back with her elbow leading the blow. “You said we had a contract. I know a man of honor like yourself wouldn’t be trying to get out of it now would you?” She placed a leg on either side of his body and started to playfully throttle him. If such a thing could exist.
(16/30)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Jun was choking on his own comedic flavor. This woman was crazy she was going to kill him! He was worse off with her as a friend than he was as having her as an ally. “Palace, Palace stop, you're killing me!” He choked out. He had gotten partially melted a bit earlier after all.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Palace laughed playfully as she continued her throttling. “Of course I am Jun. It’s your only legal option to get out of this contract. “ She laughed again and stopped her assault. She slumped down on Jun. She was breathing heavily. Tired and ready for some rest. Not to mention drained of chakra.
(18/30)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

Oh that’s right! Jun had Eyes on his shoulder! He grabbed his sleeve and ripped it away. And Viola! He could suddenly see the world again! Sure it was a little bit to the right, but at least he could see. He grabbed ahold of Palace’s legs, and stood to his feet. He started piggy backing his way home. Slowly because he could only see out of his shoulder!
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:25 pm

“Woah!” Palace grunted feeling her center of gravity shift by Jun rising up like a daisy in the sun. Hmm she just coined Jun’s new nickname! “Watch where you’re going Jun. No pun intended. You might hurt us more trying to get us out of here than we would just staying here.”
20/30
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:25 pm

Jun just laughed. “Oh don’t you worry I can see where I’m going.” He wasn’t going to say how he could see. He’d just leave that as a happy little mystery. HE traveled forward picking up Excalibur and exiting the training fields heading for the Uchiha district of the leaf village.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

Well that had certainly been unexpected. Was he really able to heal so quickly? There was no way Jun was that resilient. Wait a second, he must have been using all the really good healing spells on himself! There was no way a regular guy like jun could walk off this sort of thing quicker than Palace could! What a selfish guy! “You’re already healed?”
22/30
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:26 pm

It was going to be a long walk back home with Palace up on his shoulders. “Yeah, I can see.” He announced trudging forwards. He was still a little confused by this whole Uchiha thing. Could he really be a member of one of the most powerful clans in the village and not even know about it? “What’s it like being an Uchiha?”

(23/30)
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:26 pm

They were the most impressive clan in all of the hidden leaf, it wasn’t a wonder that people wanted to know what it was like being on of them. Especially since Jun now showed some potential.

“We get the best food, the best clothes, and have the best jutsu. If you’re looking to be powerful and have lots of fun, then the Uchiha clan is number one!”
24/30
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:27 pm

That was an amazing line. Palace could have been a rapper in a different like. He’d lived his whole life in the shadows of the Uchiha clan. He’d never been ashamed to his Watarase clan roots, but there were certainly clans that had some pretty interesting abilities. To think that he was now a member of such a clan was a little exciting.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:28 pm

You know jun if you want I could see about getting you inducted into the clan. I could provide you with a sponsorship. If you manage to trace your bloodline back far enough you can probably find an Uchiha member somewhere in your tree. I’d be happy to call you a brother if you can prove it. We both know that you are because of your eyes, but it’s best not to go waving those things around. They are treasures that people will try to steal from you.
(26/30)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Oh that sounded like an entire new adventure on it’s own. Finding out his family legacy. He appreciated the offer, but he was Fine with his own Clan. His people were, just that. His people. He had always thought the other clans were cool, but he’d never once wished that he was born to another clan.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Hey Jun! Jun! I can see.” Palace blinked suddenly. The world had gone to complete darkness to looking like she was looking through several layers of T-Shirts. “Okay so See is a very loose term, but at least your eyes aren't melting out of my skull right?” She wondered what it would be like seeing the world through Jun’s eyes. Oh my goodness!
What if he was color blind?
(28/30)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Jun knew exactly what she was going to say as she was saying it. His main set of eyes was starting to have come color come into them too. He shrugged Palace off of his shoulder and placed his hands on her face. His hand began to glow green as he finished off healing her eyes. “There we go, how’s the world look to ya?”
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Palace yawned as the whole world came back into view. Seeing things was actually pretty cool! She looked at Jun before rolling her eyes. “Is everything in your world so bright or are we just in love?” She gave her trademark snarky laugh and kissed Jun on the cheek. “Alright boy, thanks for the round of sparring. Look me up whenever you need me. I’m always available.”
(30/30)
(TWC 2655)
Claiming Gale Palm and Dance of the Crescent moon. Copied them with ma Sharingan.
Claiming EMS
Exiting

Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:44 pm

Jun blushed until his checks were as pink as his hair. He just nodded dumbly as Palace walked on out of his life for the time being. What a strange day he’d had so far. He’d gotten up expecting a friendly sparing match, and he was going to go to sleep with a new pair of eyes in his skull. Say what you might about the life of a ninja but there was never a dull moment!

(WC = 2771
Claiming: EMS
Exiting as well)
Back to top Go down
Keitaro
Academy
Keitaro

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Match (NK IO)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: