Naruto Age of the Past
A Friendly Match (NK IO) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
A Friendly Match (NK IO) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friendly Match (NK IO)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

A Friendly Match (NK IO) Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:34 am

Jun stretched out his muscles, just like he'd always done in the academy. The key to a good sparing match was to make sure you were nice and limber when it came time to fight. He'd been really excited for this moment ever since Palace suggested that they go up against each other. He'd never had a really good sparring match against someone, so this was going to be a nice change of pace. He just hoped that no feelings would be hurt during this. He knew ninjas could be pretty competitive, and he didn't want to loose his best friend over a stupid fight.

That didn't mean he wasn't going to give it his all. He'd be disrespecting Palace if he didn't! Palace and himself. He owed it to himself and the people who'd given their lives for him to see just how far he'd come.

Besides he had the new thing that he was dying to try out.

You know, The thing.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:15 pm

'Are we going to melt him?' Hypalta asked in an imploring manner.The little ball of scales, and corrosive acid was always asking such scary questions. Palace shrugged the dragon off of her shoulder.

'No! Of course not! Jun is my Friend! I'd never do anything to hurt him. We are however going to give him a run for his money. Got it? We're fighting, but not killing. Okay? Fighting, but not melting.'

'Okay.' Hypalta's voice sounded saddened at this news.

'No, no, no.' Palace announced mentally. 'I want to hear you say it.'

hypalta sighed. 'I'll fight but not melt him, OKAY?'

'Okay' Palace agreed, but he wasn't entirely sure she trusted the little devil.

While Jun was off stretching Palace just stood in her position. Jun had to work out all of his kinks because he wasn't a Uchiha. She however was always ready to go at all moments of the day. She had her arms inside both of her her sleeves with her arms crossed. She had two kunai up there, just in case she needed to be throwing some of the sharp things.

"Alrighty Jun." Palace announced flipping her hair. "I'm ready where ever you are."
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:19 pm

"Very well!" Jun announced standing to his full height and grabbing Excalibur still in it's sheath. "I just want you to know that I won't be holding back! I have to see how far I've really come!"

All warnings out of the way Jun pulled Excalibur out of his sheath. This was his first time weilding the blade in battle. He hoped the brought honor to this holy relic of his friends. The light from the blade would blind anyone other than Jun looking on upon the flag. It's light much too much for anyone other than the most holy to look upon.

He felt assured that his attack would now be covered so he pulled his sword behind his back and form the confrontation seal with his other hand. Channeling his chakra he performed the dance of the cresent moon. He lept forward his image blurring into a multitude of blurry images. With his true mobments blurred by the jutsu he would charge ahead and strike at Palace .
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:31 pm

"I wouldn't expect anything less!" Palace prepared for his attack but she wasn't expecting that blade that he just pulled out. She'd never seen a sword able to equal that one's make, it was beautiful! It was blinding is what is was. "Ouch." She announced feeling his vision stricken from her. That was kind of a cheap shot!

Not too sure where any attacks would be coming from now. Palace formed the signs for a substitution Jutsu.

Jun's hly blade would sail into Palace, but when the blade hit Palace could dissapear into a cloud of smoke. Jun would feel a splatter of burning liquid splash upon his body.

The smoke would clear and we would see that Palace had replaced herself with her Dragon Hypalta. The Dragon had the sword digging it's way deeply into her shoulder. 'ow' The poor little dragon cried. The Dragon would explode into a small cloud of acidic gas . Palace made sure to keep the Ph level to a safe level. Well a safe level as far as acidic mist was concerned.

With Palace safely away from the attack for the moment. She appeared 25 meters away from the mist cloud which had just been formed. With herself out of danger, but still blind she formed a Cloud of mist around herslf. She was hoping t keep Jun away long enough for her to regain her vision. She rubbed her eyes tenderly trying to rub the vision back into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Jun hissed as his skinn hiss from the mist. Okay so he really hadn't been expecting that on th efirst round. He had no idea that Gwyn was capable of such an advanced chakra nature. It was kind of a dirty trick, but they'd been even after this one. He jumped out of the tiny cloud of mist caused by Palace's dragon.

She was pretty tricky, he'd have to step up his game a little bit. He formed his hands together and activated his Sharingan. The world seemed to slow down to him as he could track even the most minute details of the world beyond him. This was his first time using this incredible power. It was kind of a Rush!

He looked at the cloud that Palace was forming. She still appeared to be blinded, excellent. He checked out the mist. Combination Water, and fire jutsu, Particular in nature. Perfect. He formed the hand seals and performed wind gale blowing away the cloud away from his friend. With his fear of melting now out of the way he went in for the charge!
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:36 pm

'He's coming!' Hypalta shouted mentally to Palace to warn her of the up coming attack. With that warning out of the way the little ball of acid spewed out a cloud of acidic mist into the the direction of Jun and Palace.

She felt the wind blow all of her mist away, and suddenly she was left without a protection from his physical attacks. So he had a wind nature too huh?

Palace stumbled to her feet and grabbed two Kunai from her pockets. She didn't have any site on jun, but she had to try to put up a fight. This blinding light was far too strong for her to handle. She stood with her arms crossed in front of her hoping that it would form at least a decent fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:51 pm

More mist? How much of this stuff could Palace produce. She wasn't making it easy for him to get to her. Which he supposed was the point of the jutsu. "Water Prison!" He announced forming a orb of water around himself. He would have preferred a better form of avoiding this attack, but for the moment this was the best he could think of. As he looked out at Palace he was standing up he could see little flecks of steam rolling off of the watery sphere. He wasn't sure how many more of these mist attacks he could stand. He watched as Palace rose to her feet and wit his bright red eyes he gazed into her's. So she wasn't going to let him get close. Well that was just fine. His sword wasn't the only trick he had up his sleeve. When her vision cleared she'd be looking into his eyes, hopefully and he'd try to catch her in a genjutsu. It wasn't going to be anything crazy. He'd just put her mind inside a maze long enough for Jun to get out of this cloud.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:33 pm

AT last! At last! Palace could finally see again! She'd never take her eyes for granted again. This was such a great day. Now she had a jun to kill... maim... subdue in a friendly game of sparring ninjas/When she opened her eyes she noticed that Jun was trapped within a sphere of water. Now Clever little devil Hiding in a bubble to protect himself from the mist. Palace smiled he was a pretty smart guy.

That's when she noticed something strange about him. His eyes. They were red. They looked like... oh my goodness. Jun didn't! He could't! It was impossible! Those were Sharingan. Eyes that only her family possesed. How could Jun possibly have a pair. Even crazier it looked like he had a pair of mangekyou sharingan, Those were eyes valued beyond all belief. How could he possibly have something so precious? Not only that but she could feel herself being drawn into a genjutsu and she could resist it.

She found herself in the middle of a massive maze. She knew it was only mentally, but her body was out in the real world was still open to damage.

THIS would not stand! She was an Uchiha! She wasn't going to be bested by their own technique. Damn Jun for his audacity! He might have been Palace's best friend but she was going to melt those eyes out of his skull! How dare he try to master power that did not belong to him!

Palace activated her own mangekyou sharingan and broke herself out of that maze like it was a mirror shattering. She found herself on the ground. Knocked out by that Genjutsu. She was going to make Jun pay for that. She jumped to her feet and grabbed at her two Kunai again. She was going to have to start getting serious. She tossed the daggers at Jun who was still trapped in his own Water prison. Teh Kunai or the acid, the boy was going to have to decide.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Haha that was a wicked Genjutsu! She fell under it like Wham! He couldn't celebrate too much, he was still stuck in a sphere of water that was surrounded by a cloud of acid. He was starting to get a little blue in the face if you know what i mean. In that he couldn't breath out of his mouth or nose. You know because water prison., wasn' t called that for nothing. And it wasn't just because it was made out of water. However that was fifty percent of the reason. It looked like he wouldn't be safe in this sphere actually. Palace was getting to her feet! She was suppose to be out cold, but it looked like palace was a stronger chick than she seemed. And she seemed pretty strong to begin with!

The Kunai went flying and Jun bit his lip. He was sure that the water would slow the two kunai down enough that they wouldn't actually kill him. Palace looked pissed and Jun had no idea what he'd done. She looked ready to kill him, and with those two kunai he just might. Had it not been for the water prison slowing down the impact those kunai's would have sliced into him good. Instead they now just floated semi-harmlessly in the water of the prison. Jun would have let out a sigh of relief if he could actually breath.

This cloud looked like it was thinning. Just a little bit longer in here and he'd be able to make his next move. He just had to hold out.
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:16 pm

Tell if two thrown weapons wouldn't work then eight would! Jun was going to start drowning if he stayed in there any longer. He'd have to deactivate that darn bubble and meet his fate at the end of her steel.

That's actually all she really could do. She'd kind of used up all of her Jutsu. Man these eyes, she had no idea they'd drain up this much chakra. she'd only had them on for a minute at most and she was already feeling faint from them. They were incredible. She could count the number of time a humming bird in the back ground flapped it's wings.

Come on Jun, loose quickly!
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:49 am

NEVER!

The mist was finally clearing! Now was his chance. With those knives and stars flying his way he had to make a move now. He released the prison and started forming a familiar hand sign! Gale palm was coming your Way Palace!

He'd burst out of his bubble with a gust of wind which would reflect the kunai and shuriken right back at her. She looked like she was just about on her last leg. Good thing too because he was starting to have some chakra problems.

There was no way she was ready for this kind of counter attack, it was over!
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:48 pm

"Nice Try Girlfriend! I'll show you how to really use these eyes." Almost instantly Palace copied the hand sings that Jun made, and replicated his chakra flow. She unleashed her own gust of wind a the shuriken that had been directed at her. They turned on around and once more made their way to Jun. "Complete duplication of a enemies technique. Those eyes mean nothing if you don't know what they can do!" Palace didn't know how Jun got those eyes but it was clear he didn't know what they were capable of. He dint' know about the genjutsu releasing properties, or the ability to copy techniques. He probably didn't know that the MS had it's own special abilities. The only Reason Palace hadn't used hers was because she didn't have enough chakra to power such techniques.

If he used the same technique for a second time he had to be running out of tricks. But then so was she. The back of her eyes started to feel like they were buzzing. Se wasn't sure she could go for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:34 pm

Hey that was Jun's technique! He held Excalibur firmly in his hands. The way she said that. Was she mad at him? Why would she be Jun hadn't done anything. She promised she wouldn't get mad during this fight! He was going to have to disarm these shuriken and call an end to this battle.

His super eyes were tracking the shuriken with ease! He drew Excalibur and let out a single bright arc of light deflected every star thrown his way. It was a tough shot, but with these new eyes of his a simple matter to calculate the angle needed!

"Palace!" Jun shouted lowering his sword. "Let's stop this is getting too, aaaah!" He cut himself off with a howl. He stabbed his sword into the ground and let dropped to his knee. He held his hand tightly to his right eye. "Och." She breathed, his eye felt moist, like he was crying. He pulled his hand away to examine himself. There was blood all over his hand and his eye was clouded by red. His eyes was bleeding! "Palace Hold on please! There's something wrong with my eyes. I think your acid did something to me!" He dropped out of his MS mode, and the pain stopped momentarily.

(That's like five blind points for me.)
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Palace just sauntered on over to Jun's position with a cocky look on her face. She deactivated her own MS before anything went wrong. "See? That's what you get for messing with powers that don't belong to you. The Sharingan Is a power only the Uchiha may have because we're the only ones who can control it. We were friends Jun, but I'm going to let those eyes burn you up from the inside out. That's what they do to non Uchiha you know. Cooks their brains." She left out the part about Uchiha's going blind for using them. That much didn't need to be known. "Those eyes are treasures to my clan. All treasures come with booby-traps Jun. All of them."
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Jun coughed a little big. He could only see Palace through on of his eyes, and even that one was slightly blurry. "What are you talking about palace? When Princess Gwynevere died these eyes woke in in me. Their the reason Belin started all of this." He rose to his feet meekly, and held his hand to his eye, because it throbbed so. "I will not have you belittle their sacrifice to me with such insults. You have the same eyes. You know the loss I had to endure to get these! I love you Palace, but I will not tand to hear you say that I did not earn these eyes."
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:52 pm

"You what?" Palace almost gasped. There was no way that Jun could know something like that. Palace didn't even know about something like that, not until her father told her at least. "That means. Oh my god Jun. You're an Uchiha. Oh my god, and you eyes. Jun you can't use them any more! You'll go blind if you do." Her brain working at a rapid pace.

"Let's trade eyes. We'll unlock The Eternal Sharingan that way. It only makes sense. I'll keep on using my eyes, and I know you will keep using yours. We'll have to do this eventually. It's only right that we do it now, right? My father told me about this. When you switch MS with another person who holds it you truly unlock it's full power. Jun I'm not joking, let's do this now."

"No we have to do it! Yes I'm serious. Take my eyes out first so you see what you're doing. Yes I trust you! Jun if you don't do this for us I will, and I don't even know medicine. Come on! PULL MY EYES OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:10 am

This day had turned up to be so weird. Jun was going to argue but She was just so insistant. Plus she seemed to have covered all the arguments that he was going to level at her. She was so resolute about her decision, how could he not take our her eyes.

"Oh my god I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." All those were just before he even touched her eyes. When she actually plucked the things out of her skull it was as if two people were apologizing at the same time.

He had to be cool and calm about it. He had the memories of Gwynevere inside of his head. He could do this! He just had to take his own eyes out first.

And that was all.

Easy peasy.

No problem at all.

"JESUS MARRY AND JOSEPH!" He screamed taking the first one out. He activated Creation Rebirth just to relieve the pain. "Piece of Cake!" He announce placing Jun's eye into Palace's skull. Alright! That was one down! Good thing he had these magical Green hands that could heal all wounds without rhyme or reason. Only there was a Reason. He was Jun Watarase, and he was a healer!

He placed Palace' right eye into his right eye socket, blinded himself, and replaced the eye as well. He put the last remaining eye into Palace's skull, and Viola! They both had eachother's eyes. He mythical palmed both of their eyes as best he could as a blinded mess. It was going to take a while for the two of them to heal up. Even with creation rebirth on.

(1/30)
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:51 am

"I can't believe you actually did it!" she shouted in disbelief after jun had taken one of her eyes. "I was only joking. What sort of crazy person take another's eye?" she paused and broke into a small laugh. "Oh I'm just kidding you keep on doing what you're doing."

She let the eye plucking ceremony go on, and waited for jun to finish up before he spoke again. "That wa some fine surgery Jun. Even if neither of us had any tools you managed to do pretty well, good job. "of course wouldn't be funny, if this was all some horrible joke that my father was puling on me right now?"

(2/30)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:35 am

"Don't scare me like that!" Jun chided Palace at her joke. It was horrible taste. Even worse was when she suggested hat the entire thing was just one big joke by her father. That wasn't funny at all. For the moment the two of them were blind! There was no way a person could just laugh this situation. Plus they'd done it in the middle of a field. "Don't be so calm about this. We have to get somewhere safe, before we get in trouble. Which is going to be hard since we can't see."
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:15 pm

Oh Jun it's just too easy some times. Palace let out a laugh. It was too easy to antagonize Jun. "I'm sorry I thought that you'd steal someone's eyes. I know that you're a honorable type of guy. You know how passionate I get about my clan. Sometimes I just get a little carried away with it. I'm truly sorry about what I said. And as for us being safe I wouldn't worry about it. We've got or dragons here to protect us!"

Then Hypalta piped up in her squeaky little toy voice. 'He's blind now. We can easily melt him!'

"You might have a point Jun we might be in danger after all."

(4/30)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Jun smiled. Palace couldn't see it, and neither could Jun really, but he smiled anyway. "Don't worry about it Palace. You're so protective of your clan. I know how it is. I'd be pretty angry if I thought that Someone had stolen the eyes of my family too. If this all works out I just want to thank you. I had no idea what these eyes were capable of. It's really cool, but if I had to go blind to use them I'm not sure how I'd feel. I mean some of my best friends died so that I could have these eyes. I'd be a dishonor to them to just walk away and never use it again. So thank you for the trust. Even thought I'm not a part of your clan, you welcomed me as If I were. You shared your eyes with me, and that is something that I could have never of asked from you. Thank You Palace."

(5/30)

Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:18 pm

Palace simply scoffed. "You still don't get it do you?" She sighed and wish Jun could see her disapproving look. "You awakened the Sharingan naturally. That means you're an Uchiha. Some how some way. I'm just doing what a person would do for any one of their family members. Because that's what we are Jun. You and I. We're Family. Not just best friends. We share blood you know."

That was the only thing It would seem. "Not just blood anymore. We've got each other's eyes! hahaha. I guess there is no going back of this friendship now huh?"

(6/30)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:23 pm

Damn you palace! They were having such a pleasant bonding moment here and they had to be blind! If they could see each other their bond would be so incredibly strong right now. They could see each other's faces and their smiles and really really bond. Ya know? Jun sighed it looked like they would just have to live with hearing the voice of the other. "Yeah I guess not." He sighed. "Dang. You know that I was thinking about making that Yamanaka Girl on baker's street my new best friends. I guess we have a contract now huh? Will you be the best man at my wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:04 pm

Miraculously despite her inability to see anything she smacked Jun right in his smug little jaw with a right left hook. No one takes Palace on as a best friend in a begrudging manner! Palace was the greatest thing that would ever Happen to Jun! “Of course I will! But only if you’ll be my maid of honor.

(8/30)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:49 pm

Ow! Jun rolled on his belly, and tried to stumble his way onto his feet. “Palace we’re under attack look out! Some is trying to steal out eyes! He reached for his word but found that it wasn’t in his scabbard. Dangit of course he left it in the ground! What was he going to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Match (NK IO)   A Friendly Match (NK IO) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Match (NK IO)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: