Naruto Age of the Past
Uzumaki Situation IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Uzumaki Situation IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uzumaki Situation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:47 pm

So I had a brief conversation with the only other rper with an Uzumaki character about our 'Chakra Chains'. I understand this sit has a more loose grip when it comes to bloodlines/hiden/doujutsu then any other site; however, I personally think the Chakra Chains from the Uzumaki clan is too potent to just claim.

I don't think the Uzuamki chains should be claimed, not only they're not enough evidence in manga or anime to prove they can be gained through transplant, and on top of that I truly believe that it's not just some element you can gain through transplant. I am suggesting to terminate the 'Uzumaki Chakra Chains' claim spot from the list and strip anyone who didn't have a full blooded Uzumaki that hasn't used the ability of it.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Dichimaru
Special Jounin
Yoshi Dichimaru

Character sheet
Character Name: Yoshi Dichimaru
Clan: Shiroyin
Element: Fire

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:50 pm

We can still have it as a claim just they have to be born an Uzumaki to have it and they must learn it from an Uzumaki user who knows the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Venus
Academy
Venus

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:57 pm

The claim spot was initially only supposed to be for born uzumaki as chakra chains is not an ability all uzumaki can have as said in the manga/anime. It's a rare trait of the uzumaki like wood release (was supposed to be) for the senju. That claim themselves are fine, staff just gotta little mixed up and approved people who were not born uzumaki for the ability when it says on the clan page it is supposed to be for only born uzumaki. Since all the spots have been filled it deters people from making uzumaki so something should be done about it.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Dichimaru
Special Jounin
Yoshi Dichimaru

Character sheet
Character Name: Yoshi Dichimaru
Clan: Shiroyin
Element: Fire

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:58 pm

I will message all the staff about this
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:52 am

Chakra chains claim will stay. Anyone who is not born uzumaki will be stripped of the chains. I will also keep a closer watch on the claims.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:24 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:54 pm

Update; Does this apply for the heal bite as well?
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:00 pm

No Heal Bite was not made as Uzumaki Only
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:05 pm

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Karin

She's not only an Uzumaki but it states(Wiki could be wrong, but it's looking right to me) that it's because she's an Uzumaki with her stronger lifeforce she is able to use Heal bite.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:14 pm

go look up Venus's Heal bite
Back to top Go down
Venus
Academy
Venus

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:28 pm

heal bite is not an uzumaki technique like the fuinjutsus and chakra chains are, it requires a body similar to the uzumaki's to be used, which is why is requires a higher than average life force that both the uzumaki and senju have.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Sanin
Anarchy

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Bump. She has a point, again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uzumaki Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Situation   Uzumaki Situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Uzumaki Situation
Page 1 of 1