Naruto Age of the Past
Activating Fokaroru {Part 2} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Activating Fokaroru {Part 2} IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Activating Fokaroru {Part 2}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

Activating Fokaroru {Part 2} Empty
PostSubject: Activating Fokaroru {Part 2}   Activating Fokaroru {Part 2} EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Information of skill needed to be activated:
Spoiler:

Familiar Decreases 4 1,000 WC post to 2 1,000 WC post due to regeneration ability:
Spoiler:

Total WC 1313/2000

The setting takes place in a white room, in the room are three beds lined up against the wall while opposite another three sets of beds.  Between the beds is a rather large walkable gap towards a window that showed the view of outside which was rather dark outside.  The only visible thing that could be seen outside was the night sky which wasn't much the moon was barely in sight of the view. It was dead quiet in the room, all the beds were empty but one specific one which was the bed west of the room closest to the window.  This one seemed to have someone laying it, sound asleep it appeared. The only thing that was visible to see the features of the one resting in the bed was the face.  Natural white skin tone, jet black hair.  Everything else seemed to be covered up in a blanket.

Next to the bed a mysterious figure completely white with white like spikes seemed to loom over the one laying in bed as if keeping a close watch.  His Hands would begin to reach toward the figure laying in the bed. His hands stopped over the chest of the one laying in the bed.  The figure who was awake would sigh before speaking.
"Such a pain you are, but still can't have you dying and also I kinda can't go anywhere without having your body as a medium. . .no floral in this village what so ever.  Now then, Regeneration. . ." Suddenly the figure would begin to look like he was liquifying his body fusing through the blankets into the skin of the one lying in bed.  Suddenly white would begin to cover over the one who was sleeping. Soon white would cover the face which was once a natural white skin tone.

Suddenly a huge surge of blue like aura would pulsate around the body giving off a soft noticeable sound like that of a whoosh. The blue like aura would continue to surge.  Time would pass as it was now day from the look of the brightness overtaking the white room lighting it up real quick.  The surging would stop as a sudden noise of liquid seeping to the floor would be heard before it began to take a solid shape.  The mysterious figure in white would be whole once again yawning before looking down at the one sleeping.
[color=green]"That is about all I can do for now, you should be awake soon but still. . .such a pain. . .It's day now too. . .mid afternoon I should say, a full days worth of healing. . .I need sleep after this.  Such a pain. . ."[color] Suddenly the eyes of the one who was in slumber would open.

"Where the hell am I? Tsk. . .why the hell does my head hurt so much. . .Zetsu what is going on, speak now!" "Well afternoon, you are in the Sand village's hospital which I so humbly carried you to. . .you are welcome by the way, also I can only imagine your head hurts because you fell forward and hit it hard against the ground after that little stunt yesterday.  Also I healed you as much as I could, you still need rest but again you are welcome." "I don't need to thank you, tsk. . .pain I am your master you are to heal me and protect me no mater what, no thanks will be given to a common courtesy you must follow, now then that power I held in my hand, it was fantastic the ability to conjure tornados. . .With that power I am one step closer to my dreams." "What that whole war thing? If you ask me you are just begging to die but if that is what you want I must follow you where ever it is you go. . .Ugh such a pain."

The one who was in slumber would sit up sighing before looking at the figure who was completely colored in white.  "How long do I have to be here for we have training to do Zetsu.  Remember I won't be made a fool of like I was before. I will not allow it. So degrading to be taken out so easy.  Oddly enough his anbu was weak, It took a weak jutsu to get out of his grasp and a kick. . .The Kage has more than meets the eye to his person as well. . .More than one living entity. . .what could it be.  Zetsu do you have any idea?" "Not a clue, I am merely a plant that can heal and bring life.  I do know this though, if he has more than one living 'entity' as you say he does, you probably don't stand a chance. Think of how much chakra he already has without them.  Might as well drop that battle while you still can." "Tsk. . .you're probably right, for now. . .I have to get stronger. . .that damn skill of his he saw right through my ruhk. . .how. . .it's not visible to the human eye."

"You know there is something called a doujutsu right?" "Doujutsu? Explain Zetsu." "Doujutsu are eyes that have the ability to see chakra flow, your ruhk are part of your flow right? Well that's probably how he saw it through a Doujutsu or something he may have that has the same ability as a Doujutsu, as much as I know the only Doujutsu I seem to know of existence are the Rinnegan and Sharingan both very strong Doujutsu. One has the ability to create new things while the other has the ability to read speed movements and copy it, this can be used for jutsus.  Quite formidable." "What is the Doujutsu with the ability to read speed movements called?" "Sharingan, it takes several different forms.  Said to get the ultimate form requires one to kill his or her own best friend, quite the tragedy.  The holders of this Doujutsu are called the Uchiha, they are housed in the village hidden in the leaves. . .Such a floral place. . ."

"This Sharingan, is there any other way of obtaining this eye?" "Implantation perhaps, but that would require getting the eye by permission or force however be it as it may.  I don't think you will ever get your hands on an Uchiha.  So that idea is long gone is it not?  I don't think you would find an Uchiha in the Sand village much less think you would be able to even visit the Leaf village without permission.  At that rate what would you say? You want to get to the Leaf village so that you can ask for permission to implant an Uchiha's sharingan, that won't do at all. It would probably have you executed then where would your glorious plot for war be.  Then again I wouldn't care either way I am just in it for the experience, whether you die or not is of no concern to me, well except for now as this Sand hell hole has no floral area for me to flourish on.  Damnit why couldn't you be a Leaf ninja."

"You are probably right, the Kazekage probably wouldn't give me permission to go to the Leaf village, damnit looks like that thought went out the window.  I can't not be able to be a damn sitting duck I still need to train Zetsu.  I have yet to learn the rest of the Heavenly Body Art jutsu.  Those will definitely help in any case I still need my rest yeah?  Well wake me up again when it's time to leave till then don't bother me."  The one in white would just be silent as he would sit there silently as the one who lay in bed rested.  Time would continue to pass. As time passed it came time for the two to leave the hospital area as the one who was resting was now better.  

{Adding the Remaining 873 WC from saved up from stats comes to a total of 2186 WC leaving 186WC for the save WC to stats page.}
Back to top Go down

Activating Fokaroru {Part 2}
Page 1 of 1