Naruto Age of the Past
An Interesting Meet Up IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
An Interesting Meet Up IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Interesting Meet Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

An Interesting Meet Up Empty
PostSubject: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:44 pm

The setting takes place in a noisy environment, children laughing and running around. A giant dome that seems to be the center piece of the area while several other domes seem to circle around it, amusingly those would be shops and even houses no doubt to some of the children who were seen laughing. The whole area looked dry, heat waves surrounding the area, but everyone didn't seem to care they even didn't mind to be walking on sand for that matter. It seemed peaceful in this area. Despite the lack of trees and even plants or green grass the citizens among the walls or domes of the village didn't seem to mind it. It was their home and their place to be held in safety.

Not far off from the citizens several mysterious figures were seen on the top of the houses and buildings. They didn't seem to pose a threat, they just wore stranger garb than the citizens. The each bore a mask that seemed almost like that of an animal, the eyes completely blackened with a symbol of what seemed like an hourglass at the top of the forehead of the back. Each member bore a cloak of some sort, but one stood out. It was best to assume the one with the different shade of tan cloak was the leader. Also it was made clear that they were simply patrolling the area incase of any danger was near by.

Near one of the buildings seemed to be a group of four people, three of which who seem to make odd gestures with their hands. The one who wasn't seemed be older and one would assume that the one not making hand gestures was the superior. The four seemed to be garbed in attire that seemed to prove that they might be extremely hot but for whatever reason none even had a drop of sweat. Two making the hand gestures were female the other was male, seemed all three were of the age near about nine. The older one seemed to be about thirty maybe a bit younger, His white hair didn't help to distinguish. Suddenly smoke surrounded the three children and not long after in place of the smoke duplicates of the three children, however each duplicate was immobile.

The eldest of the group of four would smile and clap, he would turn around then look behind himself. He would say to follow him, as he turned his head forward and walked towards the nearest ramen noodles stand near by. The three were sure to follow, it was only right to follow the command of their superior. Before they could even make it to the ramen noodle stand the sound of glass breaking could be heard and an elderly male yelling at the top of his lungs. "YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW TO PAY FOR YOUR NOODLES BOY!" Suddenly in the distance a figure could be seen running towards the four, his appearance was odd, seemed to be wearing a top for his torso that was too small for him, baggy like black pants, he was bare foot and on top of that he wore gold bands around his arms and another around his neck. His hair seemed to be segmented into a ponytail as well.

His speed was fairly fast as he ran towards the four still, when it came time that he got to the four, he would stop for a second looking at them. The eldest of the group would sigh, then laugh and nod his head as if saying the one who was running away could pass. With the approval the black haired runaway male ran off in the distance. His feet kicking up the sand in the air as he ran from the ramen noodle shop. The three young children would look at the eldest one and ask why he let the man go, he simply smiled and stated it wasn't their fight. Before long he treated the three to ramen noodles. Before long another shout could be heard but it wasn't from the old man who ran the noodle shop it was the mysterious figure who bore the animal like mast with the different colored cloak. He stood in front of the male who seemed like he was running away. The runaway male would just put his arms behind his head and smirk before he spoke.

"To what do I owe the pleasure? Let me guess the old man ratted me out, look I was gonna pay but it seems I ran out of money. Guys should really come up with a system of eat now pay later. Tsk, it's a pain let me guess gonna take me in to go pay for the noodles. As if, now then you are in my way and I will just simply walk past you no...." Suddenly a metal like knife was seen soaring at the man who seemed to have been running away, it wasn't aimed at him but merely a lock of his hair fell off. The male before them was getting irritated now, the one in the cloak just stood their silent before talking. "I was actually going to warn you that you were being loud and disturbing the piece but stealing and not paying and even better back talking to your superior just won't do. I will have to take you in to Lord Kazekage. If you refuse I will do any means to taking you by force be aware of that.". The man who was running away was even more irritated. He then sighed and slid his foot into the ground. He hated friendly sparing.

"Tsk Lord Kazekage doesn't scare me, god damn lap dogs. Do as your told, really annoying, I went and got food because I was starving I said I was gonna pay later and you go and throw a Kunai at me, are you nuts. Fine you want a fight it is a fight you are gonna get. Lets go Masked man I can take you out, you can't possibly beat me!" The Male wearing the mask suddenly vanished then reappeared behind the one who ran away with what seemed like a kunai at his throat. "You were saying? Now then you will report to the Lord Kazekage and he will deal with you there, if you fail to comply I will make you comply is that understood?" "Bastard, I said I am not going with you and that is final!" The male with a kunai at his neck, would spin his right foot as if pivoting suddenly an after image appeared with a kunai at it's throat but the real male behind the masked man. Suddenly he would kick the masked upwards into his mask. Stumbling backwards the masked man's mask cracked and fell off.

The male who was running away from paying only simply smirked, his feet pressed in the ground of the sand yet again.
"I spent a year on that technique, it's called double acceleration jutsu, makes me almost as fast as a wind chakra user, pining me down like that won't do jack squat. Now then can you leave me alone I will pay the old man back later. I really don't have the patience to fight the Kazekage's lapdogs. Now piss off please." The once masked man would grunt then look at the others that were masked and nodded to them as they faded in the distance. "Fine I will report back to Lord Kazekage and tell him, he will come to you himself, could have simply came, now look at the mess. Assaulting an anbu, terrible idea. Either way Lord Kazekage will deal with you. Tsk. . .Piece of scum." Soon the male who once wore a mask faded in the distance. Probably to go tell this Kazekage of the news.

The male who was running away would sigh in relief and go about walking towards the south direction of the town, which seemed to lead to an open area.
"Now I can finally get to the training grounds to train, tsk. . .honestly god damn lap dogs, I am not afraid of the Kazekage. Even though the last one tried to execute me. . .ugh this village is a pain. Still serves it's purpose, now then to the training grounds Have to work on my Strength, using chakra to get out of the kunai the neck grab is a bit of a pain, I need to be able to just throw him over without having to exert the chakra I have. Ugh This is such a pain, making me waste chakra I didn't need to. . .god damn lap dog. . ." Suddenly the male who was running away would continue walking south. Once arrived into the open area covered in nothing but sand he would sigh and look around. Nothing to practice on his strength was around, no trees no rocks, nothing just a constant flowing sea of sand.

"tsk. . .god damnit, forgot this is the sand village not the god damn, lets make it easy for you to train without using your ruhk create ability village. . .Ugh seriously a damn pain." The male would sigh as he removed a golden like rod from the waist band of his baggy like black pants, at the tip of the rod was a red jewel bright and vivid, as soon as he grabbed it the color of the jewel became even brighter and black like substance seeped from underneath the jewel. "Ruhk Create, Sand Stone Solid" Suddenly a giant like ball of light would form around the rod before shooting into the ground of sand, it was quiet for a few moments before a slight shake of the ground as the sand in the middle of him began to reconstruct. The bright light would rise from the sand, then it would fall hard like a rock, taking the color of the sand then finally became solid. The male would walk up to it and knock on the sand like structure, it was solid like a rock. He would smile before placing the rod back into the waist band.

"Perfect now to just punch the damn thing over and over again, tsk make me waste chakra damn village." [i]The male would simply dig his feet into the sand before taking a stance and punching the rock over and over again, he was more than focused on just training his strength that everything around him simply didn't matter. At this point all he cared about was dealing with strength he forgot about his encounter with the anbu, and stealing the ramen. He forgot about the threat the anbu made to him about the Kazekage, but surely the Kazekage was too busy to care about a mere theft right?
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Kikato had been sitting at his desk on this day, doing paperwork as usual, when a report of theft came in, he sighed and told his ANBU operatives to go handle it, and then as they went to head out he stopped them, saying "Just one should do" and then the one left, and Kikato would sigh as he continued to fill out his papers, but shortly after, the Operative came back, dirty from the sand, and his mask gone, Kikato would look up with an Eyebrow raised, and the fight that happened would be reported to Kikato, he would get a slight smirk on his face, how he loved to adjust kids with attitude's, Kikato would tell the ANBU to go pay the ramen man his price for the stolen Noodles, and then Kikato himself headed out of the office.

Kikato had left behind his hat, but he wore his glass armor, even though it was more like a robe, the Crimson Rose Scythe on his back, and the multitude of Swords on his hips, he would arrive at the location of the Squabble of the thief and the ANBU operative, with the close examination the Tenseigan gave, he could see the fine details of a shattered mask, and the bare footprints that led away in the sand, and with that Kikato would follow the footprints, the six foot one inch male who was twenty four but had aged ten years when he learned his Bankai, appearing to be thirty four, his long purple hair flowing in the wind, it took no time at all to track the kid to the training grounds, and the sand from the Gourd on his back would pour out at a speed of SS, and raced over to the kid, wrapping him up in the Sand if he could not dodge it, the suddenness of this would make it hard to counter, Kikato would use the sand to force the kid to face him.

Once the kid was facing him, no matter what he was shouting Kikato would step foreward closing the distance from fifteen meters to only three, the kid's arms would be locked in close to his body, and his legs being held in place, it would be almost impossible to escape with out a monsterous strength, Kikato would begin to talk to the kid "Well well, so your the Kid who gave my ANBU such a Hard time, seems I need to be tougher on his training regiment if your this easy to catch and he could not do it, So tell me, what is your name kid" Kikato would wait for the kid to answer his question before he would continue his...interrogation if you will
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:31 pm

The male would continue to punch the large sand like rock continuously over and over again. He wouldn't stop till he would break the sand like structure he made. Suddenly before he could even get the punch he needed a slew of sand would wrap around his body before clasping around him grabbing him. The male was too shocked and caught off by surprise to do anything, his hands at his side he couldn't perform any method of getting away he was trapped. Helpless at best, this was the first time someone was so quick to capture him. This must be the Kazekage the anbu warned him about. He would sigh then yawn, the grasp was strong but he wasn't in any harm so the fear faded and he smirked.

Suddenly he would be questioned by the one who caught him asking him who he was and teasing him on how easy it was to capture him and what not. Sort of got under his skin but he would ignore it, he would sigh as he had no choice but to answer.
"My name is Yahiko, but your village gives me the title of Yahiko the Black Sun. . .Tsk. . .as for the kid thing I am 20, I am not a child. Also your anbu threw the kunai first I simply defended myself. Nothing wrong with that, I didn't hurt him, just broke the mask, call it compensation for cutting my hair." He would smile at the one who captured him, he was being a bit of a smart ass but he really didn't see the harm in what he did.

Honestly to be fair all he was thinking about was the waste of chakra exertion he used, it was bothersome. He wasn't strong enough to through the ninja over his shoulder and he definately wasn't strong enough to break the grasp of the sand held around him. He could already tell it was elemental chakra being used, if he had his hands free he could break loose by physical contact but his hands weren't free, there was simply no way out of this. He would have to play nice, the fact that he was thinking that was simply making him ill just thinking about it. HE would sigh then look at the one who captured him.
"Tsk. . .so what now, you captured me, what do you plan to do next. I kinda can't do much, hands are kinda impossible to use, my methods of escaping are looking damn near impossible. So I am only willing to bet you have some sort of plan yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:27 pm

{Due to errors unknown to the world Kikato could not respond but he responded through skype so here is his response}

Kikato would tilt his head at the man, his brain reeling, Shukaku would chuckle inside of his head as he stated 'Seems this man figured you out already' and Kikato would nod to the beast inside of him as in agreance, he would then tighten the sand a little more around the man, like a snake constricting its prey, and he would tell the man "I could kill you if I so wanted, but your one of few I met who could keep their composur after being ambushed, as well as having the intellience to deduce i had a plan for already, very well, so Are you going to run if I let go? or will you stay and Listen as I speak?" Kikato would now wait for the answer from the man known as Yahiko, Kikato thinking to himself how this could very well be one of the men to help eventually bring his dream to fruition, and Kikato in turn hoped he could bring the mans dream to fruition as well
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:38 pm

The male still caught in the sand like case felt the sand constrict tighter, wincing a bit he would just smirk and laugh. Honestly he was having fun, the fact that someone caught him was exciting. Though helpless which did indeed piss him off, he was enjoying the fact that there was someone stronger than him someone who could help him become stronger. It was a win win, suddenly he would notice he was smiling too much and would drop the smile. He would look at the one who captured him as he spoke. The thoughts going through his head, if he agreed to listening to the man he could be let free and run away or even attempt to defend, however it was already made clear he would lose that round. None the less it was made a proven point that he would have to listen none the less, just one option seemed less embarrassing.

"Tsk. . .Fine yeah if you let me out of this sand like case, which I have to add is a very nice touch, though if my hands were free I could use it for myself, sadly, you have my hands tied and it is made very clear who is the victor here. And to the victor go the spoils right? I might as well grace your honor as to listen to you well. It's not everyday I meet someone stronger than me. Anyway, I will listen none the less, and you have my word no funny business, I already have a feeling that sand in your gourd isn't all you can manipulate the whole damn ground is sand, I am a sitting duck. Kinda pinned at this moment. Plus you are our great Kazekage, if I refuse I die. That's just not something I am ready for."

He would smile as he looked at the Kage, he could tell something was up it was something interesting to say the least. The Black ruhk that was invisible to the eyes of many ninja was flowing around the one who captured him. "One last thing, I have a feeling that the ruhk wouldn't be connected to you unless you had something hidden inside you, mind I ask what it is? I am curious, Eh possibly the ruhk just likes your chakra energy, but I feel like I might right none the less. " [i]He would smile looking as the black like butterflies continued to flow around the one who captured him, things were interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Kikato would smirk as he let the man go, the sand dropping to the ground, but staying right there for the time being, Kikato would nod and begin his speech "Well first I would like to thank you for your Respectfulness of listening to me without having to be forced, Second, Your debt is cleared I paid the merchant for you, Third your guessing right, the Difference in power Is to great, and I know more then just how to control sand, and finally, I do hold Multiple Presences within me, I will not divulge all of them, but know this, My plan, could very well require you, I wish to make my dream come true, and any that help me will receive their dreams in return
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:15 pm

As he felt the grip of the sand release, the male known as Yahiko wouldn't fall to fast due to gravity in fact he fell down as if being floated down, the Ruhk must have had a part in that, they followed Yahiko where ever he went. He would Stand there as he placed his arms behind his head as he quietly listened to the Kage who spoke to him. Listening to the words that he was thanked for listening, he kinda was pissed off at this gesture but it wasn't visible still he was enjoying the moment for the time being.  He then heard his debt was paid, funny thing was he forgot about it, and wasn't going to pay back either way so a win for him to say the least, but he wasn't gonna blurt that out he might regret it. He heard that the Kage indeed was powerful, though he knew more than sand control, this intrigued him but he would still listen.  

Hearing the that his assumptions of another entity inside the male that captured him was right made him even more excited. Suddenly he would be caught by surprise when the Kage told him he had plans to achieve some kind of goal, one that may require Yahiko.  Yahiko would just smile as his mind raced of thoughts, was he finally going to get the war he wanted, if he helped the Kage, he could possibly get the war. The bloodshed, the sheer pleasure of the screams and cries of the wounded. It intrigued him so, he always had a taste for blood ever since he was twelve, not much a shocker there that was when he found out who he was.  Magi of destruction, starter of wars. He was more than willing to help.

He would look at the male one last time, fixing his smile which looked maniacal, he would wipe it off with a smirk then place his hands by his side. There was more to this, this Kage did not come here to just talk, he also said could require didn't mean it did, it meant he had to be worthy. There was definitely more to it than this.
"What is the catch? I know there is more to this than meets the eye,  could and does are two separate words, you used could, meaning there is some kind of catch, or audition if you will. So I am interested what is the catch?" Today definitely became interesting for the male ninja, he was curious as to how it would escalate or even continue.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:31 pm

"You must show Patience, time will tell both of us, till then, just know I will be keeping a close eye on you, and I mean it in a good way, You will be the Team Leader of a squad being built, your team members will be Makussu and Akihiro, your Sensei will be a Student of mine, his name is Roland, your rank, will be Special Jounin (This is IC only, S-rank is his true Promotion), I will call for you when the time is ready, I hope you answer my call, and if you need anything, please let me know, that is all that shall be revealed for now" and with that Kikato would turn to walk away, unless prevented from leaving, he would head back to his building and back to his kage paperwork, how drab
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:40 pm

The male would look at the one who captured him. Again he would listen, kinda disappointed in what the catch was he was hoping for a fight, but none the less He got a jump to Special Jounin which kind of wasn't a bad deal in the end. He didn't like the idea of teaming up but he had no choice. He wanted to start a war and this was possibly his only chance. He would watch as the Kage would turn to leave. The male would scoff his feet into the sand making a spar. He couldn't believe he was actually doing this, he was going to friendly spar. His chakra wasn't too low but he already used a skill and a jutsu when protecting himself against an anbu. His hands would make a pose as in a fighting gesture.

"Very well, however it seems there is no harm in this, you may have the upper hand, but hell that's what training is for right, to gain expierence. I suggest we do a friendly spar, You may want me to prove myself in a squad, which I could careless about, I only like to fight. So I rather show my self in combat, seems only fair since you are hear. Plus your damn lapdog cut my hair, took me years to grow this, that and I am bored, and training in sand has proven to be more than just a burden so how bout it a friendly. . .little spar."

He cringed a bit at the fact he said friendly but none the less it was spoken and he couldn't take it back, all that awaited now was the response of the sand kage if he were to accept or not. From the looks of it, it seemed like he had nothing better to do. Neither did Yahiko, rest would definitely be required afterwards though.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:10 pm

Kikato would pause in his tracks, and given some thought he would turn back to the kid and nod "Very well, lets see what your capable of then" at that moment the gourd on his back turned to Sand and fell to the ground, he would remove Crimson rose from his back and stuck it into the ground, and he would remove the sword on his belt, but he left himself one Sheath, the Sheath of Tessaiga, never know when its powers could come in hand, Kikato would take a step forward away from his weapons, and he would place one hand behind his back, and the other exteneded in font of him, the two meter gap now is what was between him and Yahiko, as the sand blew on the air, the chakra imbued sand moved from underneath Yahiko like a rug, at the speed it moved it would most likely flip Yahiko on his back, either way was Yahiko backflipped, be it landing on his feet or on his back, Kikato had charged while the man was in the air.

First Kikato would start with a simple Taijutsu move, suddenly appearing behind the man, thanks to Shadow dancing leaf, it was more or less under him actually at this point, he thrusted a tiger handsign up into the back of the man, if it connected, then surely the man would be pushed back in the other direction, and when done so, Kikato would slide beneath him once more, this time lifting a leg up into yahiko's gut, as the strength of Kikato and the speed of which he moved would allow this maneuver to work, but only if the sand trick worked to get him to back flip, if not then it would be Yahiko's turn to attack, but if it did work, Kikato's previous attacks would go through as planned, and more, cause as the man would fly back up into the air from kikato's kick to the gut, he would then wave a hand, almost dismissivly, and sent a gust of air at him, meanwhile the sky darkned, and thunder would begin to sound in the distance, almost as if it was threatening to rain
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:38 pm

The male would sigh as he stood his ground as the Kage accepted his challenge, Yahiko had to think quick and be perceptive to his surroundings if he were to stand a chance, the first think he needed to do was to get physical contact, this would be hard and nearly the dumbest thing he could do.  But it would have to be done.  He would watch as the gourd on the mans back dropped, removed all but one weapon.   Finally the ninja took a stance, Yahiko wasn't interested, he knew the Kage would try to distract him like that, no doubt possibly from underneath him, he would have to use speed to get out of this tactic, it would drain his chakra some more but it had to be done.  Spinning his right foot as if in a pivot, his after image showed as his actual physical appearance appeared next, to the after image hopefully clear of the attack.  He would sigh, it was a close one, no doubt a barrage of attacks would take place unfortunately his chakra decreased only a little.

He would dig his feet in the ground removing the rod from his waist, again the jewel glowed a bright red as black energy seeped from the bottom of it.  He would have to think this clearly, the male before him was much to fast and strong to agressively attack it would have to be strategic. in his thoughts the words Water, Clear, Vanish were spoken, suddenly through the efforts of the energy that seeped from the jewel the image of the once visible male known as yahiko would become transparent, this was his chance to regain chakra.  He knew if he stepped in the sand his cover would be blown, using the words levitate would only give him a 10 second window to gain physical contact on the Kage.  Using the words levitate he imediately rose from the contact of the sand, he would walk towards the Kage.  Hoping the best.  It was now 5 seconds, as the male was behind him his hands would glow a dark black as it spun clockwise in his palm.  

Due to the ruhk his whereabouts were still transparent as was the black glow, he finally would reach to connect with the Kage's neck, if success some chakra would be drained and would be given to Yahiko to increase the chakra Yahiko had however  his insanity would be risked and an outburst of attacks would ensue, but it was his only chance and window to stand chance, the Kage was strong but if his chakra was implanted into Yahiko temporarily he would have a small window to stand a chance.  With the five second window up Yahiko immediately touched the sand, now given away his presence imediately goes in for the physical contact connection, at close range it would be hard to avoid, but it was possible.  Yahiko could only hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Interesting, Kikato would think as the man disappeared, his eyes still caught the last place the man was standing by the imprint in the sand, and then suddenly his blue eyes seemed to sparkle with energy, and suddenly the man was not so invisible, which his speed he pulled the sheath he had still off his belt, and he would swing it at the man in an attempt to catch him off guard, aiming to knock the wind out of his gut, and as the opening where the sword would usually go was pointing away from Yahiko and not covered, the Tessaiga would fly over to Kikato and he would catch it, preparing to use it if he needed to, the levitating had just happened by the time Kikato had pulled this off, even though he may not have the normal Chakra like most ninja, he still had a body temperature and if nothing else that is what gave him away, if this succedded Yahiko would most likely pass out do to the sudden loss of Oxygen, if not then he would deffinitly be hitting the ground while gasping for air, and in that time, it would be enough to rest Tessaiga on the back of Yahiko's neck "You fight well, and have very useful skills. that Could just changed to you are someone I will need, but the time has not arose, I will inform you on when the time will be" and with that Kikato would spin around and begin to walk over to his weapon's and collect them up, his gourd reforming and the chakra infused sand would carry the Gourd and the Crimson Rose for him as he headed off
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 pm

As Yahiko would go to grab suddenly he would fall to his knees immediately feeling a loss of oxygen, the ruhk would vanish giving up his physical appearance yet again. He would struggle to gasp for air, before long he would begin to fade out and pass out on the ground still holding onto his rod he had previously used. He lost the battle, was out cold, he was useless in the fight yet the Kage still had something nice to say. As the male laid in the sand that would just blow over onto his unconcious body, by the time he woke up he would notice the kage was gone, with that, Yahiko would do head back to the village no doubt he was done here. Today was indeed an interesting day.

END Topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Meet Up   An Interesting Meet Up Empty

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Meet Up
Page 1 of 1