Naruto Age of the Past
The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof)

Go down 
+2
Basara Ootsutsuki
Etro's Messenger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof)   The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:39 am

"I've already told you! I was a merchant that had been in the next village. I was conducting business to bring our village wealth!!!! To help us!" Domon began to sympathize with the young man. The more he cried, the more he believed he had nothing to do with the destruction of the village. Basara had nothing to do with this. He was then all ears for Junya, who had also suffered from a horrible past. These two young men were obviously troubled; that may have explained why they weren't "normal." Domon understood perfectly well.

"I guess I was wrong about you two. You two need some guidance. Someone to be there for you both. Basara. Junya. You two-" Domon was suddenly cut off by the opening of the door. The two guards stood aside to see Squad Three enter. Two large men entered, at each side of a shorter young man. This one appeared much younger than the other two. "Kuroki." Domon muttered.

"Well well well. It seems that Domon managed to get to the intruders first. Lucky, I would have killed them then and there." Kuroki would look at Basara, "Just staring at him makes me cringe. Why not execute them here Domon? Why keep them alive?" Domon would stand tall, giving Kuroki a much more serious look. "Enough Kuroki! That's not how we operate. You know that."
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Basara Ootsutsuki
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof)   The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:52 am

As Domon and Basara sympathize with each other, they have also learned of Junya's past. The 3 here had all had terrible pasts. Just as Domon was about to conclude the interrogation, the door to the roomed slammed open and who came through was 2 rather large men and a small younger man. The boy was recognized my the name Kuroki. Basara stands up to only by looked down upon by the young man. "So, you want me dead, do you? Well it's not gonna be easy I must warn you."
Back to top Go down
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

PostSubject: Re: The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof)   The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:27 pm

Junya stood up as domon apologized and then a strange new comer entered the room addressing domon about executing the two ninja "Woah woah woah idk who the fuck you are but if you even think about touching i will make sure you cough up a lung and have to drink it up you understand me!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof)   The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:26 am

The two guards stepped to their respective sides, shoving the guards who were assigned to Domon's squad out of the way. Kuroki would walk up to the table and slam his hand on the table. This was the type of shit that got him fired up! "Listen here you horned fuck, you're going to be easy. And you..." He'd turn to Junya as the squad members of Squad Three laughed, locking eyes with the martial artist. "You're a fucking joke yourself you little Wushu son of a bitch." Domon had no choice but to impede, to prevent a bloodshed in the room.

There was no doubt that these men were going to end up fighting if this continued. "Stop Kuroki!!! If you want to prove yourself to them, you know where to settle it!!!"[/color] Everyone in the room, besides Basara and Junya, turned to each other. They knew well that in the lowest level was the biggest chamber for battles. "Finally. I'll be waiting." Kuroki and the two large guards would head out of the room, heading to the Battle Chamber. "Forgive me.....That boy is so arrogant and disrespectful. He needs to be taught a lesson."
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof)   The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:44 am

"Well geez there's no need for name calling. But if it's s fight you want don't be mad of the end result." Basara says radiating in confidence while grinning. Kuroki had then insulted Junya as well. Basara looked at Junya looking for his reaction. After Squad Three had left the room Basara says to Junya, "Wow. And I thought you were short-tempered."
Back to top Go down
Junya Inose
Academy
Junya Inose

PostSubject: Re: The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof)   The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:31 pm

junya looked at basara and sighed "You and me both buddy but it seems like someone got a panties in bunch and hey do you really think im a wushu bitch " He chuckled and followed basara and the others to the lower chamber "All this for little old us we must be some sort of celebrity if you catch my drift haha " They walked with the group of guards within the chambers
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof)   The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:03 pm

"If it's a battle they want, we'll take them on!" Domon would raise his hand up high and gesture for the two young men to follow him. "Let us meet them in the lower chamber. That's were we settle disputes." He'd walk out of the interrogation room and down the corridor. They'd arrive at a massive chamber lit by many flames. Kuroki and his two men would be waiting at the center, surrounded by some of the shinobi employed at Jikoku. "It's about fucking time you know? You had us waiting! Were you guys afraid or something?" The three men would chuckle.

Domon would simply ignore it and walk onto the platform, hoping that the two young men were behind him. "Us three against you three. Let's see who takes this Kuroki!" That was a challenge that Kuroki wouldn't decline. He'd grin and nod his head, accepting the challenge. "Okay, but first ask those pussies if they're ready! Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Basara Ootsutsuki
Academy
Basara Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof)   The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:52 am

As the boys enter the chambers down below, they would be welcomed with such impatience. Kuroki was already ready to fight. The chamber they enter was well lit as it revealed all the guards on stanby watching from the outside. As if things didn't get interesting enough, Domon had joined Junya and Basara! "Wow, didn't expect you to join us on this fight. Well for now we are allies but if you get in my way, you'll be an enemy. Same applies to you Junya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof)   The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Interrogation (P;NK Shadow Proof)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2