Naruto Age of the Past
Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) Empty
PostSubject: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:15 pm

Roland Ootsutsuki strolled, yes that was the best word for it, along the beach. It was night, the cool air allowing the pale moonlight to float down gracefully upon his figure throughout the night. The salt brine kissed the skin of his legs where he had rolled up his pants to make sure they did not get as messy as the material could in a situation such as this. Even at his young age, the ninja had great attention to detail and he was meticulous about more than just a few things. Tonight he had decided to walk for little other than a boredom cure, he walked through the crashing sounds of the waves rolling in thousands of gallons flowing back and forth. The wetness had already soaked most of the beach and thus caused the aforementioned caution to be well needed.

His pale eyes had caused him to think more lately about where his actual place was upon this plane, he knew it was not here. His soul itself could tell him that, he did not even need to awaken it or his Byakugan to feel this but now that he had done both the feeling had grown as if he had fed oil to a fire. It was all consuming, and it made him itch inside his own skin but there was another feeling that caused him to stay just a bit longer. The Ootsutsuki wondered just what it might be as a distant huff broke the monotony of waves indicating that in the distance a whale had surfaced for air, where would his place to surface be? Where would his new home be? First however, the question that pressed him was why stay...soon however he felt the answer would become clear though he had no way of knowing how right he was.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Kikato had been wondering since the day he left Ukiyoe village, he was just wondering the world for a bit, he knew his villagers was safe with the percausions he took before he left Ukiyoe town, with the walls the door the Turrents, and even the Elite guard and his own touches, that sand storm and the lightning rods he made, he was out and about along the beach as the sand was a reminder of home, and the water was a newer feeling tho to remind him of the newer surroundings, the sound, the scent and feel, his glass armor was on, but he could feel the cool blasts of the ocean mist strike his face, then he would suddenly see a figure in the distance.

Kikato had left his stuff back in a cave he was sure no one would find about twenty meters from this very location behind him, it was a way back from the ocean so high tide would not touch it any time soon, Kikato sighed as he relized everything of his besides his armor was there, he would continue to approach the man, Shukaku growled inside of his head a warning and Kikato would brush him off, Lust would even attempt to pipe in, but that was mostly due to her play toy was left back in the cave, and he would tell her to shove off, eventually he would be five meters away from the man, hopefully the man knew of his location at this point, if not Kikato would let out a whistle to catch his attention, a low pitch, enough to get over the roar of the ocean

One Kikato had the Attention of the man, he would shout out to him "Well Hello there Stranger, My Name is Kikato, might I ask your name?" Kikato wore nothing to distinguish his role or village, that was usually left on his gourd, which was at the cave, Kikato would await the strangers answer
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:50 pm

There was no real need to regard the man, his intent already was to come to him based upon the resonance his soul gave out. Roland had known of his approach for quite some time, but still it was rude to just stare at someone, especially since he could just see him if he wished to activate his Byakugan. As such the young ninja allowed his elder to approach until he was but five meters away. It was then that he would turn about as soon as he felt the air let out of the man's mouth in the form of a whistle. Roland's white eyes would flick upward as he shifted about from his standing position, up until then the ninja had just slowly been walking and monitoring the progress of Kikato.

It was then he chuckled, he really should have known this one was related to him, the chuckle was soon followed by a sentence but not before Roland Ootsutsuki scolded himself internally for being distracted by the other man's power to not register that fact. "Hello, I am Roland Ootsutsuki, once you have made sure I am not building chakra in my hand I would be pleased if you shook it" Roland had extended his hand at the same time he did the same for his speech and he would await the answer, though his gut was telling him that this man meant him no harm and Roland's gut was just a bit more than that nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:57 pm

The Otsutsuki part of the kids name stood out and Kikato would accept the boys hand in no time, and gave it a firm shake, not one of over zealousness most would give, but one that was respectable, and he would begin to state "Well Roland, let me start with some friendly advice if I may, its not wise to say a last name if you can help it, and if you must, do it with a name that is false, cause as it so happens I know about the Clan you are apart of, if it wasn't we are of the same clan, I might would have tried to go after you, there are power hungry ninja out there" Kikato would allow his Byakugan to flash for a moment to show the boy what he ment of them being in the same clan, he would then give him a soft smile an as the handshake broke he would slide his hands into his pockets "So mind me asking how much of your clan do you know about?" Kikato would head towards the cliff and away from the water as he wanted to sit somewhere not as wet as where they were stand at, at that moment
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Roland would regard the ninja with a smile, not that the other would see it above the medical mask he wore on that day. Roland knew about how dangerous the world was, but he did not interrupt his elders nor was he surprised that he would be taken to be gullible...it was the look he went for wasn't it? Now he just had to ask himself whether to impress the fellow or to allow him to continue to think he did not know the clan by the way his spirit fell upon the eyes and hell even the feel was similar enough to Roland's own that for a second he had been sure that his long lost older brother was standing there, but that was not the case. Roland noted the soft smile and the way the other's hands went for his pockets, he had probably seen a bit more than he had wished to recently if Roland were to guess. Still that was not where his attention was demanded and thus he responded in the same calming yet off kilter tone that was the voice of Roland.

"Not much aside from the fact that there are more to these eyes than most know, I can tell they do not feel fully mature at least not spiritually but aside from that I know some history, a bit of lore, but mainly stuff pertaining my own lineage. Why do you ask Kikato?" Roland followed his path, two steps behind with his arms clasping behind the back of his head and supporting it as he lazily plopped along somehow making next to no sounds in the muck of the beach.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:18 pm

Kikato kept his soft smile as he nodded to the kid as he sat next to him and he would speak once more, now softer as they did not have to speak so loudly before "Well you are right, neither of our eyes are at the pinnacle of what they could be, I was reading a book one day on our lineage and it seems the next step is something called Tenseigan, its a rumor mostly at the moment, I do not know of anyone who has this eye yet, but as the book I read was a biography and had a very good source written down as who told them how to obtain it, I would like to give it try, my own personal reasons of course, but its an experiement I am will to try, what about you? Would you like to fully mature your eyes?" Kikato looked down at this point inside of his hood and he looked down at the pins from his mother, and he smiles softly as a few tears formed in his eyes, but he blinked them away and he looked back at the kid
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Roland would regard the other ninja for a moment, and allow the information to sink in. It was a bit much to process at once, but Roland was one who was good at that and as such the pause was brief. "If you can promise me, I will be safe to a reasonable definition, then I shall join with you to unlock our kin's secrets" there was no doubt in Roland's voice, just the resolve of one who was used to being used as a tool. While he had no doubt this was mainly for Kikato's own gain, he could not help but notice the little signs that suggested there was just as much for Roland to gain as well. The young ninja also received the feeling that this was something more than just personal power, perhaps a promise? Still he had to cut that thought short so he could say the aforementioned sentence. Roland was not the type to miss any signs of another and he had kept his eyes upon Kikato the whole time, and thus he noticed the tears before the man himself did it seemed. It was a mystery to Roland but the clues he had currently suggested that he could trust this man in this operation.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Kikato would let out a soft chuckle "I think I could honestly say, your in the hands of the best medical ninja in the entire Shinobi world at this point Roland, So if I may pry, what is your goals for yourself?" Kikato had left the question a little vauge, cause he knew how the kid would answer, would allow him to determine the kind of person he was or was going to eventually become
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:33 pm

"Are my friend, foreign perhaps? Well regardless this tongue is quite the tricky one, to answer your questions my goal is simplistic to the point of a crime it has not been achieved. Simply put I wish to make sure no child will ever have to go through what I have" it was this when Roland's eyes seemed to shift to that of a much older person, one who has seen much more than they would wish. "In actuality I wish to have a place where nobody will ever fear invasion or subjugation. I doubt that will ever happen though" and upon completing that thought he turned his head away. "You never did exactly answer my question though, I do know you believe you are the best and I do not doubt your validity in that belief. Yet you must understand I know nothing of this operation and I cannot die quite yet" Roland would bring his eyes back to Kikato activated in order to study him intently at the highest possible level when the older Ootsutsuki gave his answer.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Kikato would nod and think for a moment then he would ask "Do you have a Kunai or weapon on you of any sort?" Kikato would show this boy just how high his medical prowess was, he would then continue on to note " you could take it and stab me straight in the heart, and I would not die I promise you, and thanks to the help of some friends" he would place his hand on the pins that was hidden inside of his collar, but his hand being outside of his collar " I am able to share this power with others" he would then push his hood off of his head, his purple hair flowing in the wind, and the moonlight would shine on the gem in the middle of his forhead, he smiles softly again "its simple, I would remove my eyes and your eyes, one at a time, and switch them with each other, should it work, our eyes will advanced to the next stage" He smiled still and noted "I also had a friend give me a gift to heal others who bite me as well, so I am very well prepaired to keep you alive" Kikato would wait once more for the kid to respond, or even test his theory if he so wished
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Roland responded with a smile which caused his cheeks to peek above the mask, "You should have said it was so simple. When can we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:51 pm

he nods and says "We can do it here and now if you so wish to have it" Kikato would await his answer, but would still ready himself, propping himself up on his knees and prepairing his chakra to start flowing
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:53 pm

"Let us begin, need I to remove mine own eye? I do not possess any numbing techniques so it may take a while if I do." Roland spoke, no fear was in his voice and it sounded more like this would be frustrating than greatly painful.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Kikato shook his head and then Feathers would begin to fall and the Temple of Nirvana genjutsu would place Roland to sleep, allowing Kikato to help make sure he was laided down face up, and he would begin, first removing one of Roland's eyes, making sure to channel his medical Chakra into his hand to prevent any loss of eyesight and to remove any pain, and then he would remove one of his own and placed it in Roland's eye socket, then he would continue on to the next eye repeating the process, but when he placed the second eye of roland's into his own eye socket, he would activate his Creation Rebirth, not needing the full level, but just enough to heal his eyes, and when he could see he would continue to replace the second eye of Roland's with his own, and then he would use Ki Release on roland to wake him up, he would then pull up his sleeve and placed his forearm to the mouth of roland "Bite down hard" He would wait for Roland to bite so that the Heal bite jutsu could take effect and heal Roland's eyes
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Roland felt a drowsiness as he saw the feathers and felt the jutsu, he could tell it was a powerful genjutsu 'Ah a good idea...' the ninja thought before passing out, next he woke up all he heard was Kikato speak, informing him to bite down upon something or another. Roland bit down, but quite as hard as he could, it was a good thing too as he felt the fat and muscle tear beneath his mouth causing him to draw back. Luckily he only caused a bit of a bite, enough to cause bleeding which was probably the point but luckily not enough to tear through the whole thing and remove a chunk from his arm. Some thanks that would be, these thoughts of course caused it to be two seconds before registering this and looking over at Kikato "Well, your eyes work at the very least, and they do feel different. What happens next?" Roland's excitement broke his normal calm tone, and it shone like the sun at the end of a heavy session of rain.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Kikato's now Blue eyes would shine into Rolands, and Kikato would tell Roland "Well It would seem to have taken Hold, as your eyes are blue now instead of the white they were earlier when we met" Kikato would smile softly and then as his creation rebirth healed the bite mark and his sleeve was slide back down to its normal spot he would ask "So Roland, do you have a Teacher at all?" Kikato would peak over out of the corner of his eye at the boy
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:15 pm

"Not one I would say, I had planned on venturing outward due to the turbulence within the village. I can feel it's direction fluctuating reality itself and I'd rather not get involved else I get sucked into a loop" Roland said as he regarded Kikato, before the man had turned he did note that his eyes were different. Odd, now it seemed like this would become much more interesting than he had first thought today.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:17 pm

Kikato would state "How would you like to train under me? I can even take you to my home village and introduce you to the kage, and he would take good care of you, and we can travel the world together, I could teach you everything I know" Kikato would give a soft chuckle to the boy
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:19 pm

"It does sound better than the options I have here" Roland stated with a smile, "I would not need to go back to my old village" at this, the young ninja would move his shoulders and shake the backpack with the muscles it rested upon, it was filled with the things he needed most chiefly clothing, masks, and ninja weapons.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Kikato would nod "Very well, Walk with me to the Cave I left my stuff in, and we will head for Ukiyoe town, I will introduce you to the Kage there and make sure you get a spot in the village" Kikato smiled as he stood up, brushed himself off, offered the kid a hand up if he was not yet up yet, then he would begin to head to collect up all of his stuff from the cave he left it all in
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:27 pm

Roland took the man's hand, though he did not put any force upon it instead raising completely with his own force after all Roland did not wish to be rude to his teacher. Following one step behind this time, he walked in a bit more professional of a gait, his eyes darted to and fro and his hands were down near his sides. "I look forward to it Sensei, I do hope the Kage is someone I can trust as well as you. It is not often that people never lie in the course of five minutes but it has been a bit longer I believe and not only did you not lie but you gave me truths of your own. Lead on Sensei, just tell me how high to jump."
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Kikato nodded and frowned a bit at the kids words, it was true Kikato had not told him a lie, but nor had he spoken the full truth, as they were out in the open, he would pick up his gourd and placed it on his back, the Ukiyoe village symbol on the gourd, Kabutowari drapped across it, and two swords on either side of his hips, Kikato would give some thought and removed Kabutowari from his back and handed it to Roland "As a Sign of the starting of our Teacher-Studentship, this is yours, it will help you to build your strength and stamina" Kikato smiled at the kid as he handed him the big Axe-hammer, and would then lift the kid up on his shoulder and told the kid to hold on as he would take off at full speed back for Ukiyoe

(Instant Travel for us both as my Speed is 100)

TWC-1635

Familiar- Chocobo 1500 wc
Ryo-1600
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Roland accepted the odd weapon with a feeling he had never quite felt for anyone other than his parents before, until now he just thought it was a feeling of family love but now he knew what it truly was. Respect. Strapping the weapon upon his back, he was hoisted up and they soon traveled back towards the hidden village.

-Exit-

TWC - 1716
Dragon Force Word count total reached (1.5k)
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Side note- we are both Claim Tenseigan as well also roland forgot his 8 stats he gets as well
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)   Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pairing of the Eyes(Kikato,P)
Page 1 of 1