Naruto Age of the Past
Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Moroha Yuki
Clan: Yuki
Element: Water, Wind, Ice

Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:16 am

After Meliodas would complete his training, the never next day he would have been walking home to take a shower and go to the hospital to get some of the wounds that he received at the falls healed and then he would head straight toward the Raikage’s offices for this was news that he felt should be shared with the man. His face would have a few random bandages on it and his headband would be slightly dented from one of this hits that landed on it but he would have it strapped around his waist as a belt now instead of resting on his head like most people had it.

As he would slowly be approaching the building that was his destination he would stop and simply look up for this was one of his goals to one day be the man standing in the window that he was now looking at and with that the man would feel a rush of energy and would swiftly run through the building jetting toward the kage’s office and he wouldn’t even waste time knocking and without a second thought he would rush in and bow his head before the Kage could even truly get a clear look at who he was and he would then await for the man to question the young ninja that seemingly barged into his office for nearly no reason that could be known to his knowledge unless he had someone watching Meliodas but that would be something weird for the raikage to have done without and real suspension or reason though with a bijuu sealed in him that would perhaps be the only reason he needed. Though after the kage would address him the man would stand tall and look him in the eyes and would a prideful voice would start walking toward the desk and explain why he had ran in so rudely.

“Hello Raikage my name is Meliodas and I am the genin that was sealed with Son Goku and would happily like to inform you that I have mastered the first stage of drawing out his full potential to help protect the village.”

With that the young ninja would plop down in a chair in the office and would await for further comments on his seemingly growing rude list of actions he had taken since walking into the door. Though it would only be because the man was so excited and he felt this was a great step toward him being useful to the village, so for at least now he would be too excited to show much respect other than not totally being a dingle berry and over step any more bounds before actually getting to know this man that was seemingly a shadow to many ninja in the village or at least to Meliodas until now…

wc: 475
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:55 pm

Today was just like all the other days, boring. Ever since he had received the position of Raikage he had been bound to this office; excuse me, plain office. There wasn't anything to do here, besides the paper work, and that slightly annoyed Kaito. You see, Kaito was a free soul who liked to wander around the world. The true definition of a vagabond. Whether it'd be roaming around the forests, or traversing the mountains, he traveled a lot. Sure he could walk through the village and greet the villagers who resided here in Jikoku, but that didn't satisfy his needs. Oh well, there wasn't anything he could do now. "One day Kaito. One day." He slouched into his chair with a sigh, raising his legs onto the table. If only there were something interesting to do.

Suddenly, out of the blue, a boy barged into the room! It's as if Kaito's prayers had been answered! The young man, looking about Kaito's age, maybe older, bowed before the Raikage. He then proceeded to inform Kaito of his name and that he was the Jinchuuriki of Son Goku; that he had successfully mastered the first stage of drawing out the beast's power to help protect the village. Now that was the attitude that Kaito liked to see! Nevermind the lack of respect shown, Kaito didn't really care about that, this guy was showing some worth! "Oh! Hello Meliodas!" Kaito straightened himself, "So you're the Jinchuuriki of Son Goku? I've heard about you. That's some great news! Mastering the first stage is just the first step. You've got a lot of work ahead of you. But as I said, this is great news and good progress." The boy smiled.

Being a Jinchuuriki was a blessing, but also a curse. Now Kaito didn't know much about them, but he did know that Jinchuuriki were looked at as demons. Many feared them and thought of them as bad omen. Kaito, however, did not look at them like that. He believed that there was some good in them. More research had to be conducted before he would jump to conclusions on the matter, but for now he'd stick with this.

------------
TWC = 365
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:11 pm

Stalker no fucking Jutsu!
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Meliodas would slightly get embarrassed as the Raikage would praise him for mastering the first step in many to becoming a worthy Jinchurriki. Though it would fade away and Meliodas would slightly take a deep breath for the next things to come out of his mouth would be rather serious notes and things to be discussed for he felt with that achievement that it was rather apparent that he wasn’t your average D class ninja and was looking for something of a promotion of sorts many could say though he didn’t care about the rank up he just would like to see if indeed these actions were worthy of becoming a C rank ninja…

“So with this mastery over part of my bijuu, would you possibly think it would be too farfetched to promote me to the next rank? I mean I don’t know many D rank ninja that could accomplish this feat and not many C rank who could do it in a day but I am just curious as to your opinion…”

His voice having a very serious tone to it this conversation wouldn’t merely end with him asking this question but would only be the tip of the mountain coming to light from a storm of mystery. The man really did have many questions for the man sitting in front of him but this would be the most important for now… However, he would let his tongue slip and ask a rather interesting question which could turn this meeting into a rather nasty scene if answered incorrectly…

“Also how do you feel about the tailed beast? Not just Son but all of them do you fear them? Respect them? Or do you not have the knowledge to make an accurate decision as of yet?”

Though this would most likely be the only serious part of this meeting it would be rather interesting that Meliodas showed his serious side at all it was quite rare for the man to take stuff like this seriously though for some reason when faced with someone that holds a title that he desires it drive him into a place of curiosity and allows him to finally take things more seriously and even show a bit of respect that is also rather rare unless in the face of his own family particularly his mother…

Therefore, the man would wait for the Kage’s replies his eyes having a sharp look to them as though ready to leave in a mere moment if the answer to his second question was anything other than respectful toward his well one true friend at the moment. He didn’t like when his companions were disrespected and this one was there for life so he definitely wouldn’t even deal with disrespect toward son even if it was by the Raikage himself… so patiently he would await the man’s reply his posture relaxing some as to maybe cut some of the tension he felt himself creating in the air.

wc: 498
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:42 am

The next subject came to light; it actually may have been one of the main reasons Meliodas visited Kaito today. Having mastered the first stage, he wanted to know if it was possible that he could receive a promotion of some sort. Kaito'd smile, turning his gaze to the village outside of the window. Such an idea wasn't farfetched at all. The village lacked shinobi like him. It relied greatly on the temporal barrier that had displaced it in the time-stream, something he learned from Arcanis himself. Yes, it was a good thing to have such security, but there were also shinobi ready to fight for their village. One of those shinobi was Meliodas and Kaito had the feeling he'd be a great asset. If he was going to create the "Storm Wolven" he was going to need some fine shinobi. Men who were ready to carry out some very important missions. Men that Kaito would trust entirely. "Meliodas, with the first stage mastered you are no longer in the same category as the other D-Rank shinobi. To be honest with you, you'd outshine them in any performance. So it'd be stupid to keep you at D-Rank and keep you from growing stronger. I'm going to promote you to C-Rank."

Kaito's smile remained on his face as he returned his gaze to Meliodas, to be met by a serious expression. The boy would then ask Kaito a serious question. One pertaining to the Bijuu. Now Kaito didn't know much about them because he was no Jinchuuriki, but he was taught a few things. "The tailed beast? Hm. I do not fear them. I do respect them. I actually was against the idea of a human containing tailed beast, but I believe that it can work now. They may come off as malevolent, but that's simply because they are misunderstood. When I was a child fighting in the wars they used to gather around the fire and tell stories of the majestic beasts who roamed the wild. They did not display any violence or hatred towards humanity until they were captured and treated like animals. Caged. Chained...."

The boy paused, his smile slowly turning into the same serious expression that Meliodas held. "I only hope that the Jinchuuriki are able to teach the beasts love again. That humanity can be trusted." It was then that Kaito came up with an interesting idea. Never before had he come face-to-face with a Bijuu before. Perhaps he could venture into Meliodas' consciousness, where Son Goku resided. "Meliodas, I'm going to ask you something. It's okay if you don't want to do it. May I enter your mind and speak to Son Goku? I've never had the chance to speak with a Bijuu. Maybe I can get a better understanding of them through this."

------------
TWC = (365 + 469 = 834)
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:11 am

Meliodas would sit in shock for a moment after the man would stop speaking not because he would have been promoted from Genin to Chūnin but rather the way the man answer his second question. It had far exceeded his expectations for the Raikage in all honesty, not only did he understand that the animals were misunderstood but without even much knowledge he had the attitude already in set that he would respect the beast and that was something that Meliodas would respect even more than the title of Raikage.. Therefore, his serious expression would fade away and his usual smile would once more shine on his face as he would be fully relaxed now and would let out a deep sigh of relief for this was indeed going to be an interesting afternoon… However, Meliodas would swiftly regain his composure and go back to speaking with the man.

“Woohoo! One step closer to my goal of becoming a worthy ninja around this village. However, as for the matter of actually talking with Son I would have to ask him before throwing you into that situation for he doesn’t really play nice with others… took me nineteen years just to get him to even remotely see me as a friend but it is an idea that I am up for I just would have to check with him first…”

Therefore, Meliodas would slip into a kind of non-existent like mode, though he would be able to understand and even reply to what the Raikage would be saying to him his attention would be more focused on Son at the moment as he would go into his inner world and see him like normal laying around seemingly taking a nap…

‘Yo what’s up Son, I assume you heard what the head boss man outside of hear said so what do you think about meeting another admire of you? Would be kind of cool to meet the man that leads over the village now don’t you think? Plus he wants to be informed of the tailed beast to help our cause of making them a better understood creature and to hopefully one day have everyone look up to you guys instead of fear you for whatever reason they do now…’

Son would look at the boy and would have a blank expression on his face and would simply nod in agreement not truly showing any optimism for this idea but not resisting it either. So hopefully it would go smoothly so with that Meliodas would seemingly vanish from the inner world and would once again be faced with the Raikage.

“Well looks like we are a go for your idea, but just a fair warning he might not speak much at first though it is just a tough guy act so don’t mind him much when we get in there. So are you ready to meet your first bijuu?”

With that Meliodas would slowly get up from his chair and would walk around toward the back of the desk and would sit on the window ledge in the office with his feet kicked up on it, this wouldn’t be a sign of disrespect but rather so the Raikage could make contact with Meliodas making it a little easier for him to bring someone into the inner world with him.

“Btw don’t call him the four tails or anything like that, they hate that or at least Son does so call him by his name. He likes it when people show respect because it is degrading to simply call them by the number of tails they have…”

Therefore, he would awaited the Kages reply before they both would be thrown into his inner world and whatever happened next would be a surprise to them both for this would be the first time the Raikage would meet a bijuu and the first time anyone other than Meliodas was in his inner world as well. This truly being an adventure for both men and hopefully one with fruitful outcome.

---------
TWC - (475+498+674= 1,647)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:42 am

Kaito chuckled, looks like Meliodas was quite happy about his promotion! His whole aura had changed up; from a serious tone to a more comfortable tone. It's as if that question were some kind of test. If that was indeed the case, Kaito definitely passed. The boy would mimic Meliodas, his serious expression returning to the smile that he was wearing earlier. Nothing was better than a shinobi with a set goal and a good heart. Those were two traits that Kaito had already seen in him. Heck, when his time as Raikage would end he'd be the likely candidate; that's just how it was looking now. "Haha!! Yeah! You'll become a renowned shinobi one day! Maybe you'll even be Raikage! I have faith in you. I also believe that there are many more shinobi in this village with the potential to become great ninja." Kaito was always optimistic. Something he always lived on was faith. Going back to when he was an outcast, exiled from his clan, he relied on faith to survive. He believed in himself and now he'd believe in Meliodas. Maybe he'd even bring change the world of Jinchuuriki. "Okay, you go ask him. I'll be here."

The Raikage patiently waited for the young man to return to the real world. It didn't take long for him to do so. To his content the answer was yes! Kaito would be allowed to enter Meliodas' mind and speak with the Bijuu himself. For the first time he'd be able to be in the presence of a Bijuu. Wow. Most shinobi would be afraid to even speak about a Bijuu. But Kaito, he was just excited. His heart was actually racing from the thought. "Great! Great! I'm ready to meet him." Kaito smiled widely, making sure to heed the warning that Meliodas had given him. He'd be sure not to call him by the number of his tails. Now Kaito didn't know much, but he assumed that the Bijuu took offense to the tail calling because they'd believe they were being ranked by the number of tails they had. "Okay. I will call him by his name. Thank you for the warning Meliodas."

Closing his eyes, he'd inhale deeply. When they opened his unique Sharingan pattern would be revealed to Meliodas, the Eternal Mangekyou. Kaito would stare into the young man's eyes; his crimson orbs beginning to give off a feint glow. In seconds Kaito would be inside of Meliodas' inner mind. Since this was his first time doing this he was going to have to get used to the setting. All of this dimensional travel in the past days really had him trippy. "Incredible...So this is what it's like...." Kaito then turned to see the massive ape-like beast resting. Never had he seen such a colossus in his life, well besides the dragons of Ryugu-Jo. But this was something else! The boy would be overfilled with excitement and would make his presence known. "Hello Son-Goku." He bowed towards the beast, showing him the upmost respect. "I am Kaito Uchiha, the Raikage of Jikoku." Even before the colossus he managed to hold his smile.

"I've heard legends of you. How you are the Monkey King of the Water Screen cave. You don't understand how much of an honor this is."

------------
TWC = (834 + 553 = 1387)
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:53 am

Son would give no response to the man when he would state who he was. However, this would change only after an interesting turn of events would transpire, Meliodas would not be long behind Kaito after he would have used his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan it was something that Meliodas only had read about while also studying the tailed beast an eye said to be so powerful that it could control the beast themselves with a simple look into their eyes. However, even with this being the case Meliodas would but some trust into the man and would use a body flicker technique to land upon Son’s head and would take in a deep breath before pulling his fist back and then hurdling it downward onto Son’s head with all his might. Though it wouldn’t do much to the beast other than give him maybe a minor headache it would get his attention none the less…

“Why the hell did you just punch me in the head you fool!”

Meliodas would slightly smile as he would body flicker back to standing next to kaito and would explain his actions from there though there wasn’t much to be explained in his opinion…

“I did it because you are being rude at least talk to the man! He came all this way just to get more information on you and was even showing great respect toward you! Show it in return otherwise what was the point of bringing him here to begin with.”

Meliodas would then let out a deep exhale and would let out a laugh and look toward the Raikage.  He would simply nod his head and let him try speaking to son yet again though hopefully this time he would get a better response though it would be funny. This would be the first time that other than when he was with Son he could truly throw a smile on his face and simple relax and enjoy himself and for the moment he liked it… Therefore, he would simple walk now more toward son and sit down on the outskirts of what used to be his cage line now something that was freely open for the beast to at least get some walking or something in instead of simply sitting in the same spot over and over again.

“I apologize for his behavior hopefully it isn’t like this the entire time that we are here otherwise it would have been a long journey for seemingly nothing. Oh yea and could you not use your eternal manekyou on him would be greatly appreciated.”

With that he would smile at the Raikage and simply look at Son as he would see him starting to turn around hopefully with a more positive outlook on this meeting so it could finally start to go in some direction. Though there was a sense of nervousness that Meliodas felt simply because it could all turn against him with the simple power of those eyes the raikage had… It would be truly difficult trust an uchiha in his mind or even more importantly around son at all…

--------
TWC - (1,647+520 = 2,167)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Unfortunately, Kaito would not receive any kind of reply from the great ape. It was understandable however, he was a Bijuu that had been through a lot. They didn't just trust anyone from the get-go. Kaito was going to have to earn the beast's trust first. He stood there and watched as Meliodas used the Shunshin to appear on his head, sending a hard fist right down on his cranium. Now that had to hurt! The young Raikage would crack a smile, holding back laughter. Just that alone was enough to tell Kaito that the young man and his Bijuu were on good enough terms. "Do not worry Meliodas! Haha. I understand if Son Goku doesn't want to answer me. I know how humans have been treating you...."

It was then that the boy mentioned something. How the Eternal Mangekyou was powerful enough to control a tailed beast. This was definitely true, for the powers of the Sharingan allowed the Uchiha to enslave anything that met their gaze. Did this mean that he did not trust Kaito? No, if that was the case he would have never agreed to let him in his inner mind. Meliodas was simply looking out for his friend and Kaito respected that. "Do not worry Meliodas! Haha. I'd never do that. I may have these eyes, but I won't use them like the Uchiha that came before me. I would never enslave a tailed beast against there will...."

Kaito sighed, "You see Son Goku, I'm not here use you. I'm here to get to know you. To become your friend like how Meliodas is. Like him, I do not believe that the Bijuu should be treated wrongly. Take my word, I see you like I see any other man, as an equal."

The Uchiha thought of offering a handshake, but Son Goku's hands were much too big. There must have been some other way. Wait, there actually was! Kaito would smile and raise his hand as if he were going for a high-five. "It's all I could think of! Sorry! Haha."

------------
TWC = (1387 + 345 = 1732)
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Meliodas would smile as the man would once more attempt to interact with the beast, it was like watching himself in the past talk on and on without truly any reply from Son at all… Though this wouldn’t be the case forever for it would have been pointless to agree to meet this man if he didn’t want to speak with him. It was just that he wanted to make sure of things before he would even look at the man that was before him now, the beast were what Meliodas would say very cautious when it came to those of the Uchiha clan especially those with the power that Kaito had unlocked.
Therefore, after he was made sure that Raikage wouldn’t try anything funny with those crimson orbs that took housing in his skull the conversation could then proceed with a better fashion than most would assume when meeting a tailed beast for the first time. For after his time with Meliodas there was one thing that did change about Son and that was he became a more open individual. Slowly learning to see that not all of humanity was on the lower level that he was seemingly so accustom to dealing with, it was as though Meliodas was here to simply erase all the errors of the past toward Son Goku and being anew with him. Leading at least his own tailed beast into a new world one that accepted them instead of mistreating them.

“It is a pleasure to meet you Raikage, though what is it that you would like to know from me is something I am more interested in than your high five.”

The beast however, would still be rather rude with people another trait seemingly Meliodas had himself but he would prefer it being called frankness. They both were sharp with the tongue if needed the only difference being Meliodas’s more laid back attitude. Though with good reason both of them were as they appeared today both from living lives that require this trait and became rather proud of it or at least Meliodas was…

"Yea I was kind of curious to… what all do you want to even ask him anyway? Could have just asked me it would have been easier that way anyway wouldn’t it? Gotta hurt using those eyes for such a long time if we plan to be here awhile.”

Meliodas would have been leaning on the seeming destroyed remains of the cage that once housed the beast. He would have jumped up on a broken piece of it sometime when the Raikage would have been speaking to Son because the conversation really didn’t need him in it, so he chose to get comfortable just in case it wasn’t a simple hi and by greeting.

------------
TWC - (2,167+465 = 2,632)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Now Kaito was put on the spot by the giant ape; at least he answered. That mean the young man was getting somewhere. What he wanted to know was why Kaito wanted to speak with Son Goku. Anything he possibly wanted to know, he could have gotten from Meliodas. It was indeed true but what Kaito wanted to know had to come from the Bijuu himself. "You do have a right to know, and I understand that you do not trust me. When me and Meliodas were speaking he asked me a very interesting question; he asked me what I thought of the tailed beasts. I answered him in all honesty. Now, I have a question that can only be asnwered by you."

The Uchiha paused, this was going to be one question. There was no telling how Son Goku would answer. "What do you think of human beings? Do you still hold a hatred for those who treated your wrongly and imprisoned you? If so, will there ever be a change? Will you ever learn to coexist with us humans peacefully?" Again, this was a very important question. Depending on Son Goku's answer, Kaito would know what precaution he'd have to take to ensure the safety of his village. He'd have to invest in creating an underground chamber for Meliodas to train in. So he can quickly master Son Goku.

"You don't have to answer." Kaito would wait patiently for his answer. Hopefully he wouldn't suspect anything.

-----------------
TWC = (1732 + 248 = 1980)
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:13 am

Son would slightly pause before answering the question of the man standing in front of him. Did he truly still hate the humans? Was it possible for him to forgive all the actions that had transpired within the past toward him? That was when he would look at Meliodas as he would have a smile on his face and simply seeming to enjoy the conversation going on within his own mind at the moment. Perhaps it was a light inside these humans that only a few such as Meliodas had, it was something that was bringing him closer to truly forgiving humanity and all their past ignorance. Therefore, after a brief moment of reflection it would seem Son would finally speak.

"I may not be able to forgive the ignorance of humanity. However, there is a possibility for me to once again live in peace with them if more people become to understand and respect the tailed beast, along with even possibly becoming more like Meliodas.”

When Meliodas would hear this he would let out a slight laugh and look at Son as if he was crazy, it would be one of the first times that Son would have given him a compliment in so long that it truly did take the boy off guard.

“If everyone was more like me nothing would get done Son, plus I like being original.”

With that Meliodas would fold his arms behind his head interlocking them and would lean back his head resting as if in a chair on the rock he was on. His laughter would echo through the chamber in his mind even after it would have seized. Though he was greatly honored by the comment he rather did still like being original and wouldn’t truly want people to be more like him but rather just learn common respect for those who lived among you…

“Shut up fool. However, if I didn’t at least see a trust in some human’s why you do believe I would let this boy control so much of my power…”

However, Meliodas would seemingly raise an eyebrow to that comment and wonder just how much control he did have over Son’s power. Though he had only ever used seemingly the first step of the Bijuu’s power he would have had no idea that truly he had already completed two steps of fully unlocking the beast power and seemingly this would be Son’s way of telling him though for the moment he would push it to the side unless it was brought up once more…

----------
TWC - (2,632+428 = 3,060) Claiming v2 and 15 stats
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:20 am

Approved for 2 V2 tails and 15 stats
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:57 pm

Excellent! This was all Kaito had to hear for him to know that the relationship between Son Goku and Meliodas was growing. There was indeed a chance of the Bijuu opening up to humanity and learning to live in peace with humans. All it relied on was Meliodas; how he'd work with Son Goku. Thier chemistry was developing and that's all that truly mattered. Kaito couldn't help but smile at the relationship between man and beast. If only the world has seen them like this young man did. Then there would have never been an issue with them being imprisoned and treated like animals. "Good. Good. Now this is what I like to see! You two are bound to grow extremely powerful. Meliodas, my question had a great answer. Due to that, I have no problem promoting you once again. Consider yourself a B-Rank shinobi of Jikoku, unless you feel like you're not ready."

The smile remained on his face. Meliodas truly deserved the rank; he worked hard for it by bonding with Son Goku, but his work was not done. No, not yet. Not too far from his village was an island. It was made for Jinchuuriki. On this island Jinchuuriki learn to work in unision with their Bijuu. That would be a great place for Meliodas to go to. "I'll wait for you to decide. On another note, there is an island that belongs to the Lightning Country. When you feel like you're ready you can visit the island. I'll show you the way when that time comes." The young Raikage rubbed his chin, thinking of what else to tell Meliodas; he had nothing else to say. "Well, I guess that's all I have to say. As for you..." Kaito turned his head to Son Goku, giving him a fox-smile, "Son Goku, thank you again for the talk. I know you and Meliodas will be a fine duo. I look forward to seeing you soon, when you and him have bonded. Adieu."

His eyes would glow, sending him out of Meliodas' inner mind. Once he was out he'd be met by one of the guards that usually would guard the entrance to the East side of the village. "Raikage-Sama! There are two outsiders that the entrance of the village! They want to get in! Of the two is Junya Inose!" Now Kaito didn't exactly know who this man was, but if this was urgent he'd have to go and see. "I see. I'll head there shortly."

-----------
TWC = (1980 + 418 = 2398)
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Claims:

Meliodas would be indeed shocked when he was offered the promotion of B rank by the Raikage, it was as if all his hard work was swiftly coming to light and his journey toward all his goals being rapidly into place.  However, he would not be able to reach with all of the excitement in his body flowing over, the boys green eyes would seemingly be shining as though emeralds would have been jammed into his skull. As he would continue to talk about an island that he could train on he would wonder if he would be talking about the Truth waterfall that his family had told him about a long time ago seeing as they did want him to get the Bijuu under control early in like however, they wanted him to do it out of force instead of respect which was something Meliodas even from a young age was very defiant against so this would be one of the many reasons that he didn’t start mastering his friends powers until just recently however, they would have been going a lot smoother with them being friends rather than having to butt heads and fight through force to obtain.

Furthermore, as Kaito would continue on with his speak he would have thanked Son Goku for the talk, though there wasn’t much conversation that was had which slightly put a damper on Meliodas’s mood but it wouldn’t be enough to be show for the boy was way too excited about the many opportunities and all the respect he would now receive even from the people that once before looked so easily down upon him. However, when Meliodas would have opened his mouth to respond to the man while he was in front of him he would have disappeared seemingly going back to the real world from within his mind.

“Whelp I was going to tell him in here that I would gladly accept the rank and continue to work hard but I guess I can always tell him once I leave this place.”

Meliodas would laugh hopping back down from his little spot. He would instantly look at Son Goku and would let out a laugh and then he would simply put his two fingers on his forehead and then do a type of solute it would seem. Son would know this meant that he was heading out back to do whatever the Raikage had told him to.

“I hope both of them are right for I am getting tired of humanity being so simple minded and foolish.”

Son would then seemingly turn back around as if to go back into a slumber. As this would happen Meliodas would come back to on the edge of the window seal he was sitting on before and then it would seem that someone else ran in and was talking about something happening at the gate or whatever it didn’t really concern Meliodas at the moment for he was giving him mission even if the Raikage didn’t know Meliodas would head back to the waterfall of truth. However, Meliodas would open the window and would turn to say one last thing to the Raikage before he would seemingly disappear from the Window in a flash…

“Thanks for everything, also you are a great Raikage so keep up the good work. Also I would gladly accept what we talked about earlier. Also I would like to inform you that I will be traveling to Tanzaku.

With that and a smile he was gone. His presence wouldn’t linger and his new position would be about ten meters away from the Raikage chambers and he would slowly be walking toward the Waterfall of Truth, a smile on his face and even more optimistic attitude than normal today.  His mind set on one thing and focused for once and that would be doing something that he did rather dislike and that would be training but in his future plans he would need all this training to obtain the titles, fame, and respect that he desired from birth.

Therefore, with his pace steady and his mind set his next adventure would begin, the chill wind filling his lungs as he would make his way toward the waterfall. As he passed villager after villager he would greet them and even stop and talk to a few shop owner before he would continue his walk. However, there would be one thing that would have stopped him from training the remaining of what he was going to that day and that would be him stopping at the bar in the village for a celebration for something great did just transpire. Not only did he finally meet the Raikage but he also go to watch him talk to his Bijju and even got two promotions for his efforts after explaining them toward him, though he did feel as though he wasn’t quite yet deserving of the rank after he left the Raikages chambers but he would work to prove that he wasn’t simply giving the position for no apparent reason.

So after a few more drinks than Meliodas should have consumed it would have seemingly been night after he walked out the bar or perhaps he simply was just too drunk to know the difference at this point. Therefore he would stumble home before starting hard at work the next morning…

~exit~

---------
TWC- (3,060+948 = 4,008)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Before the Raikage could set out to the entrance he stopped. Meliodas, who was planning on leaving through the window, had mentioned something about heading to Tanzaku. There wasn't any specific reason given, but Kaito knew that it must have been for a good cause. Besides, Tanzaku wasn't alien to Tanzaku at all. Since it was his previous home he had more trust in the young man. "Tell Kirito I said-" Well it seemed that Meliodas was already gone. Eh, he'd get the chance to speak to Kirito again soon. For now he'd focus on dealing with this "Junya" at the entrance of his village.

"Finally, something good." The guard who was standing at the doorway would follow Kaito out of the room, closing the door behind him. As they walked through the corridors Kaito'd use his chakra sensory to locate these outside sources. They weren't exactly potent, but one of them wasn't exactly low level. Perhaps this was the one named Junya. "Okay, I have detected the two you speak of. One of them carries a fairly strong chakra signature. Verify this for me, is this the one named Junya?" The guard nodded his head, "Yes my Lord! That is Junya!"[/color]

Verification complete, all that remained was the cool arrival! Both of them would carry on to the entrance of the village, ready to approach the shinobi who awaited entry, or were forcibly trying to enter.

[Exit]

----------------
TWC = (2398 + 238 = 2636)
2636 words to my Advanced Chakra Sensory skill
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] 4c85b4d767ebcf588196d3e0e914b0e0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]   Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the Raikage [Private Meliodas/Kaito]
Page 1 of 1