Naruto Age of the Past
Brain and Brawn IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Brain and Brawn IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brain and Brawn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garruk Wildspeaker
Academy
Garruk Wildspeaker

Brain and Brawn Empty
PostSubject: Brain and Brawn   Brain and Brawn EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:05 am

Garruk was mulling around the earth country borders. He wasn't sure whether or not he was going to enter the town. Sure, he liked the canned food he had 'found'(and by found, he scarred the ever living crap out of some travelers) on his way here, but he didn't have any money, so he had no idea how this was going to work. He sat down against a tree, and began to think. That's when a large dog came by, and barked out a nasty "My sitting area!" Garruk laughed, and replied "Well, it's mine now!" the two began to argue for a few more minutes, before Garruk knocked the dog out with a knock on the head. Anyone watching would have been very confused.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

Brain and Brawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain and Brawn   Brain and Brawn EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:12 am

Jace had been wandering around the borders of Earth Country when he began to hear the thoughts of a familiar mind. It seemed like he wasn't the only planeswalker to end up in this plane. Jace smiled as he heard Garruk arguing with a dog. Well, more like heard his thoughts and thus understood what was happening. He strode right up to his old friend. "It's been a while." he said to Garruk standing 2 meters away.
Back to top Go down
Garruk Wildspeaker
Academy
Garruk Wildspeaker

Brain and Brawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain and Brawn   Brain and Brawn EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:18 pm

Garruk looked up to see none other than Jace. Garruk let out a chuckle, before standing up, and towering over Jace. "Jace!" he swiftly grabbed Jace into a one-arm bear hug "It's been to long! How are you?" Garruk would release Jace after a moment, and ask "What are you doing here? I don't recall anyone even knowing of this plane..." Garruk would lean against the tree, using one arm to support him. The tree would begin to tilt a little under his weight.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Brain and Brawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain and Brawn   Brain and Brawn EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:15 am

Garruk would notice Jace and pull him into a one-armed bear hug at which point Jace would struggle to speak. "Too....tight...can't..breath.." he would say and then Garruk would release him. "It's been to long! How are you? What are you doing here? I don't recall anyone even knowing of this plane..."

So Garruk wasn't stuck on this plane after all. Or at least he didn't know he was stuck here. Jace wondered how long he had been on this plane. "Well I was trying to planeswalk to Zendikar in search of Liliana when I somehow ended up here and have been unable to leave this plane. For some reason my powers seem to be different here. Have your powers been unaffected?" Jace would ask his very big planeswalker friend. Garruk was never the brightest planeswalker Jace had met but he did enjoy his company. It was better than that of Weaver's at least. Jace was just glad he had met a friend of his on this plane. It was interesting meeting Weaver and very strange seeing Nicol Bolas the way he was on this plane but it was refreshing to see at least Garruk hadn't seemed to be changed much by the physics of this realm. That was one good thing. Jace would make a mental note to ask Garruk to join him in locating any other planeswalkers that may have gotten stuck on this plane later.
Back to top Go down
Garruk Wildspeaker
Academy
Garruk Wildspeaker

Brain and Brawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain and Brawn   Brain and Brawn EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:56 pm

At the question, Garruk raised an eyebrow, and replied "I... Haven't actually tried. I have only been hunting smaller game as of now, and am yet to take up anything larger, or stronger." At his own mention of stronger, Garruk cracked out in a wild grin, and began a new, more interesting(to him, anyways) topic "Over my time here, I've learned about something the local's call Chakra. It's pretty useful, though I'm not very good with it." Garruk still didn't try to use any of his Planeswalker Magic, or try and Plane's walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

Brain and Brawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain and Brawn   Brain and Brawn EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:10 am

Apparently Garruk hadn't even tried to use any of his magic or planeswalker abilities. He had however learned about this worlds form of mana called "chakra". Jace delve completely into Garruk's mind to see exactly what he had learned so that he could use the knowledge himself. The knowledge was interesting and Jace tucked it away in his mind for later use. Garruk said that he wasn't very good at using chakra but hadn't tried to use any spells or even planeswalk at the new information Jace had given him. Jace would sigh before speaking again. "Do me a favor. Try and planeswalk for me please. Or even just cast a simple spell." Jace said to his friend. He needed to know if this plane had effected Garruk's powers as it had his own.
Back to top Go down
Garruk Wildspeaker
Academy
Garruk Wildspeaker

Brain and Brawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain and Brawn   Brain and Brawn EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Garruk raised an eyebrow at his question, but shrugged. Garruk made an attempt to Plainswalk to Theros, but to his surprise, he wasn't able to open up the portal. He frowned, before trying to cast Titanic Growth on the unconscious Dog, and to his surprise, nothing. "What!?" Garruk roared "Why can't I use my Magic!?" Garruk kept trying to cast spells, but nothing would work. Eventually, Garruk punched a tree, and gave up. "Why!?" was all Garruk could ask, before he tried to think of why it wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

Brain and Brawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain and Brawn   Brain and Brawn EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:46 pm

So Jace was right. Garruk's abilities were off as well. This would take time to figure out. Jace thought it was time to say good bye to his old friend for now. He had to start searching the different areas of this Plane and gaining as much information as he could. He decided to let Garruk know that he was leaving, but he would keep in touch from time to time. "Garruk. I need to head out. I'll keep in touch." Jace would not wait for a response from his friend. He would simply turn, and stepping with his right foot and would disappear, reappearing in another location entirely.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brain and Brawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain and Brawn   Brain and Brawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Brain and Brawn
Page 1 of 1