Naruto Age of the Past
Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashiok meets Jace [P]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] Empty
PostSubject: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:02 pm

Hmmm Seems this man's fear wasn't strong either. It was so hard to find people with powerful enough fears to even further his goals. He needed to Find the perfect fear the thing that would terrify anyone who gazed at it. For too long had he seen hero's stand up to their fears and strike them down without a moments hesitation. Those people had to have something that in the face of it would simply crumble. Fear is such a base emotion that with the correct stimulation Anyone would be able to be reduced to a drooling sniveling mound of flesh. Ashiok knew this. It was all about finding the right stimulation.

Ashiok Wandered this way and that throughout the world as something more than a spector but less than a rumor. He remained hidden as he was capable of doing so quite well. Most days he found himself sleeping in the shadows. It was nights that Ashiok loved. When the villages were asleep he would be awake drinking in the smells and tastes and sounds. The dreams of the many people in their beds enticed Ashiok. You see the origin of dreams was a strange invisible cord that ran through the air completely undetectible to most living things. However as the cord is intangible things that pass through the cord tend to disrupt a persons dream. And dreams that change regularly is due to dream cords passing through each other and becoming tangled. Ashiok loved the dream cord because with a simple touch of his claw he could instill fear into the dream turning it into a nightmare.

And nightmares were the sweetest tasting of all. The human's brain generates about 10-20 watts of power. Not a whole lot however when the human brain produced nightmares Ashiok could convert the negative power into a power source that could fuel him for eons. But he was on a quest. He was seeking the strongest fear in the world. That's what brought him to this desolate realm. The Vivid imagination of these people were what his body needed
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:54 am

Jace had been constantly wandering the land, gathering knowledge and information since he had arrived in this dimension. He had somehow kept some of his abilities but for some reason his spark didnt seem to be ignited anymore. He could still since it within him but he couldn't access its powers. He was traveling along the borders of some place called Earth Country when he felt a strange.....consciousness close by. It was more like a consciousness than a mind as he wasn't able to hear any thoughts and it didn't have any other signature traits a mind would normally have. Jace couldn't even tell if it was human or not. Following his mind to where he had sensed.....whatever it was, he saw a strange being that had half a head and long claw like fingers. And by half a head, I mean the top half of his head was missing and in its place was a smoky, swirling mist-like substance. That explained why he didn't hear any thoughts.

Standing in the shadows a mere 5 meters behind and to the left of the entity, Jace attempted to dive into it's consciousness but nothing happened. That was strange and made Jace's curiosity intensify. He kept his guard up but decided to stay where he was to observe the entity and see what it would do.
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:02 am

The man strolled up to Ashiok like Ashiok was something interesting. He hid himself in the shadows of a over hang. Hiding in the shadows....That didn't make sense. Maybe he wasn't hiding. Maybe he was waiting for an introduction. From the things he had seen in all the worlds...he definitely was not on top of what people did as proper manners. Ashiok didn't spend much time in the presence of well mannered people...they were normally very terrified or sleeping people. But it seemed this man sought him out....this was a first. No one had ever sought Ashiok out. For the most part people didn't notice him. And those who do tend to notice him don't remember for long...

Ashiok felt a weird sensation something he had never felt. It was like someone digging in the top of his head. Ashioks vision would rotate to look at the man who had shown up. His body or head wouldn't turn he just turned his point of view around. He spoke up but not loudly. Wraping his hand around the first two finger of the other hand Ashiok would say.

Why do you hide there. Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. The light is nothing to me but BLINDING! 

The way the overhang was and the just rising moon lengthened the shadows Ashiok would easily be able to connect his shadow to the man's behind him and to the left. Should the shadow imitation connect Ashiok turning around would cause the man to turn as well.

“Mmmm you are very interesting. I sense the void on you. I suppose you have also traveled the blinding wastes. The things you've seen. I bet you have a strong fear.”
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:57 pm

The entity had somehow detected Jace's presence in the shadows. This wasn't good. He hadn't planned on being discovered so soon. Why do you hide there. Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. The light is nothing to me but BLINDING! Suddenly Jace would feel his body start to turn on its own as he saw the entity turn to look at him. He wouldn't allow his body to be controlled. He stayed facing the entity instead of turning around as the shadows had apparently tried to make him do.(my strength is higher than the jutsu power so I could break out)

After turning to face Jace, it would speak to him again. “Mmmm you are very interesting. I sense the void on you. I suppose you have also traveled the blinding wastes. The things you've seen. I bet you have a strong fear.” It knew of The Blind Eternities? Did that make it a planeswalker too? How many had been trapped in this dimension? Jace would attempt to delve into the entity's mind again, feeling himself push only a little further than the first time but still gained no access to it's thoughts. He cursed this plane for limiting his abilities and kept his telepathy open for anyone who might approach but still trained some of his mental power on the entity, every so often attempting to gain access to it's thoughts again. This only took a mere second for Jace before he answered the entity. "You speak of the Blind Eternities. Are you a planeswalker? How did you come to be in this plane?" he would say, ignoring it's statement about Jace's fears.
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Hmmm it seemed the newcomer had some power. It also seemed like the man was very curious about his thoughts. In a flash he would be behind the man. (I know I have to work up to full speed but I'm not attacking so chill) “You seem interested in what goes on in my head. I assure you you wouldn't like it there. But you never told me.....What is it you fear?” Ashiok didn't recognize the word planeswalker. In fact this was the only other person he had met who has traveled through the void between. Ashiok had come here in an effort to find more fear he had followed his senses he had yet to try to leave as this place was filled with death and horror. Ashiok reveled in it. This man wasn't afraid. Not really. Apprehension that came with not knowing something maybe but not fear. He wasn't tasty. Ashiok decided this man was not worth trying to induce terror in. He also found that his power seemed to be waning in this world. He needed more fear more terror. “What is your name traveler?”
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:05 am

“You seem interested in what goes on in my head. I assure you you wouldn't like it there. But you never told me.....What is it you fear?”

The entity had suddenly appeared 5 feet behind Jace as it spoke these words. It was apparently much faster than Jace. Out of some sort of reflex Jace activated his shield. The entity or anyone else that might be watching wouldn't notice anything happen as the shield manifests invisibly and only turns a transparent blue when hit. Jace wouldn't respond to the entity's questioning of his fear once more but made a mental note that this thing probably got stronger from feeding on fear. He would have to be careful not to show any signs of fear from here on out. Jace still wasn't sure what the entity could do. “What is your name traveler?”

At least the entity didn't seem hostile toward Jace, not yet anyway. He decided there would be no harm in telling it who he was in return for it's own name. Before he did so, he would again attempt to gain access to it's thoughts and once again would fail. That was beginning to frustrate Jace but he knew he would find a way to gain access eventually. "My name is Jace Beleren. I used to be a renowned mind mage. But who, or what, are you? You don't seem to be human." he would say to the entity in front of him. It was certainly not the first time he had met other sentient creatures but he had never met the likes of the entity standing in front of him and was curious as to its origin.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:33 am

There was power in a name Ashiok's name had more power than most. He kept it a gaurded secret as the sound of his name drove some men to insanity. “You may call me Weaver as that is what I do, it should suffice as an identicifation. And finally I give you this lasting marning. Stay out. The darkness is no place for one with such a strong mind as yours.” Ashiok was curious if the mans fear would satisfy Ashiok should the man ever successfully break into Ashiok's mind....however breif the man might show it.

“Tell me of your origins traveler. Maybe we can pass the time on the road to someplace more tasty.”
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:06 am

“You may call me Weaver as that is what I do, it should suffice as an identicifation. And finally I give you this lasting warning. Stay out. The darkness is no place for one with such a strong mind as yours.”

So this thing, Weaver, would warn Jace of the terrors in it's mind and said he would not last long there. Jace disagreed. He had more faith in his own powers, or was it arrogance? Either way he would not, or mor likely, could not stop trying to gain access to Weaver's mind. Jace's curiosity and thirst for knowledge and information was too great. It had been this way ever since first igniting his spark. “Tell me of your origins traveler. Maybe we can pass the time on the road to someplace more tasty.”

Jace did not like to give out much of his past, partly because he had erased parts of it, but also because he didn't trust anyone. He had been betrayed and manipulated too many times and has learned from it. He decided he wouldn't give Weaver any relevant information. He did however try to once more gain entry to Weaver's mind without success. (I'm not sure how you keep knowing I am in your head. The target is supposed to be completely unaware unless i immobilze or manip them) "I come from an unknown plane. My memories have been erased and altered in some places. You haven't answered me either. What exactly are you Weaver?"
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:44 am

(pretty much my figureing is with normal minds you could poke around with ease as that was what you are used to dealing with. But conciousnesses like mine that exist in a flowing constantly moving state you would have a much harder time hiding your presence. Think of like a stick in a calm pond the ripples would be almost non existant but in a folwing stream even the steadiest stick causes major disruptance. Should you learn how my mind works and once you stop failing to read my mind then you'll be pretty much unnoticable as you'll learn to move with the flow.)

Ashiok commended the man for having such courage. Despite his warnings he continued to tamper with Ashiok's thoughts. The man was losing Ash's interest. A man who is ignorant to his fear was a man whose mind was closed to things outside his understanding. Ash still hadn't decided what he wanted to do about the man. He was very undecisive most nights.

"I come from an unknown plane. My memories have been erased and altered in some places. You haven't answered me either. What exactly are you Weaver?"

The man wanted to know what he was. “I will tell you then as you have no qualms with the frightening. I am the thing that wakes you from a dead sleep with a sense of impending doom. I am the dream that you wake from thinking your still dreaming. I am the dark shapes and soundless motion out the corner of your eye. I am the reason that every creature in the universe has an innate fear of the dark....it's not the darkness that they are afraid of... it's what lives in the dark. It's the thing that makes you heart beat so loudly in your ears hoping that it will drown out the sound that you could swear was breathing. You may not believe you have fear, but believe me everyone has their own fear.”

(i'm not going to be fighting you if that's what you think is going to happen you have already proven that my strongest jutsu can't touch you.)
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:02 am

“I will tell you then as you have no qualms with the frightening. I am the thing that wakes you from a dead sleep with a sense of impending doom. I am the dream that you wake from thinking your still dreaming. I am the dark shapes and soundless motion out the corner of your eye. I am the reason that every creature in the universe has an innate fear of the dark....it's not the darkness that they are afraid of... it's what lives in the dark. It's the thing that makes you heart beat so loudly in your ears hoping that it will drown out the sound that you could swear was breathing. You may not believe you have fear, but believe me everyone has their own fear.”

So Weaver described himself to be fear itself. An arrogant claim though Jace could tell it was well earned. Jace may not have been forthcoming about his fear but he knew he had one. It was simply smarter not to tell Weaver what it was. At this point Jace decided to give some more information and ask Weaver more about itself. Quit pro quo and all. "I do not claim to be fearless. I simply deducted that you feed off fear somehow and so it would be beneficial to me not to allow you access to mine. However I must admit I find you more intriguing by the minute. Do you have complete control over fear itself or are you limited by certain restrictions? Can you manipulate someones fear? Make it a physical substance?" Jace would get more excited with each new question. When it came to obtaining new knowledge he simply couldn't resist. He had to know and would do what he had to in order to find out.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:40 pm

"I do not claim to be fearless. I simply deducted that you feed off fear somehow and so it would be beneficial to me not to allow you access to mine. However I must admit I find you more intriguing by the minute. Do you have complete control over fear itself or are you limited by certain restrictions? Can you manipulate someones fear? Make it a physical substance?"

the man would say this as if not telling Ash what his fears were would change anything. But as it was Ashiok had just recently fed off the dreams in a nearby village. He had no reason to attempt to wrench the fears from this man. In fact the man had gotten excessively boring with all his chatter he seemed to not understand the concept of quid pro quo. Why would he share his secrets with a man who keeps secrets of his own? It wasn't good business now was it?

Ashiok had never thought of controling fear. He knew he didn't have comeplete control over it it was something that provided him life force. If he was capable of controling fear he would is direct coorilation control his life force making himself beyond powerful. As it was he was simply capable of inducing fear, as a blood sucking leech induces blood flow. But the concept of making fear a solid object was nothing short of metagaming. He hadn't even considered the concept himself and now instead of being able to role play a massive breakthrough and ascend to a new level of power, Ash had no choice but to follow the advice of this punk ass white boy who comes up here taking everyone's thoughts and plans. And when he did complete the huge massive change in Ashiok's play style he would not be able to be proud of it but would now have to thank Jace for the idea. If only Jace had thought of a way to converse with the other player outside the realm of the In Character realm.

Ashiok would begin to look around rather than answer Jace's questions. It was a beautiful night. The moon shone down on the 2 lone travelers. Ashiok might have been able to get in a few more snacks if he continued. Ash began to walk the shadows of the stones larger than him would slide across his body in a euphoria inducing manner. Ash's face was almost completely cut off from his emotions..... if not it's head itself. The only thing that triggered any reaction was being in the pressence of fear. But as this man was obviously not afraid....it no longer interested Ash
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:11 am

Ashiok seemed rather disinterested in Jace, which was fine by him since he really only wanted to observe Weaver in the first place. It had been a long time since Jace had made small talk with anyone and it was proving difficult for him to do so with Weaver. He would try to do so anyway. "So Weaver, eat any good nightmares tonight? By the way I'm looking for an egotistical necromancer by the name of Liliana Vess. Any chance you have heard of her before?" It wasn't much but at least it was something. He hoped it would at least be some form of a conversation starter. He had been on his own for too long and even though Weaver was a strange and dark entity he would still rather keep it as company. Plus he still wanted to learn more about it.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:48 am

Ash couldn't say the conversation was unwanted. In fact he had never spoken with another entity for this long before. “Jace was it? I have not heard of you friend but I am glad to hear there are more like you. With vivid memories of vivid dreams. I would like to meet her and if you think it wise we might even go on a quest together if you can stomach it. I Honestly am too much of a scare for you when I really get going but till the day you grow ill of me or the day you strike me down I will journey with you if nothing else you will provide me a wonderful source of beautiful fear.”
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:14 am

“Jace was it? I have not heard of you friend but I am glad to hear there are more like you. With vivid memories of vivid dreams. I would like to meet her and if you think it wise we might even go on a quest together if you can stomach it. I Honestly am too much of a scare for you when I really get going but till the day you grow ill of me or the day you strike me down I will journey with you if nothing else you will provide me a wonderful source of beautiful fear.”

It wasn't necessarily the response he was expecting but it was a welcome one nonetheless. Weaver was obviously a planeswalker as Jace could clearly sense it's spark even though he hadn't quite gotten the hang of reading it's thoughts just yet, though he knew he would get to that point in time. There was no puzzle he couldn't solve and Weaver's "mind" was just the same. Besides, Jace had already decided he would travel this plane and try to find all of the planeswalkers that had somehow been trapped here with him. He knew there had to have been more than just the two of them. Weaver would be the first to join him it seemed. Very well, that just gave Jace more time to study this entity and learn to read it's consciousness just as he would anyone else. "Alright Weaver. Since you have decided to join me for now perhaps you can help me locate any and all other planeswalkers that have made their way to this plane. That could be our first quest. I would very much like to learn more about you on our travels and perhaps this way you can find more interesting fears to feed off of. I think it would be mutually beneficial." he said to Weaver in agreement to it traveling with him. It was true he believed it to be in both of their interests to travel together.
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:37 pm

"Alright Weaver. Since you have decided to join me for now perhaps you can help me locate any and all other planeswalkers that have made their way to this plane. That could be our first quest. I would very much like to learn more about you on our travels and perhaps this way you can find more interesting fears to feed off of. I think it would be mutually beneficial."

Jace was correct this would be mutually beneficial.  Ashiok needed Fear and Jace needed to find people.  One begot the other and in doing so the two of them would achieve each others goals.  But Ashiok was merely tagging along and his loyalties were still his own.

“Very well Jace.  And if we are lucky we will be able to leave this delicious place in search for a more delectable treat.

[exit]
TWC-2012
10 stats
1000 ignite the spark
750 for sleep
250 for nightmare incursion
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:57 am

“Very well Jace.  And if we are lucky we will be able to leave this delicious place in search for a more delectable treat."

It seemed like Weaver was agreeable to Jace's suggestion after all. With those last words between the two planeswalkers, they would create an extremely odd team, for lack of a better word. Perhaps with Weaver by his side he would find Liliana a bit easier than he would have on his own. He was also looking forward to penetrating that consciousness.
[exit]
TWC: 1890
9 stats
1000 ignite spark
890 toward Clairvoyance
Back to top Go down
Nicol Bolas
Academy
Nicol Bolas

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:58 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashiok meets Jace [P]   Ashiok - Ashiok meets Jace [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashiok meets Jace [P]
Page 1 of 1