Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p] Empty
PostSubject: Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p]   Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:51 am

"And if you are the Mizukage, pray tell, what happened to Kyojin? we met in my village some time ago but seemed rather in a hurry to leave, I wished to speak to him further about the situation he was in, and if you really are the Mizukage, then I wish to speak with you as well, I do not mind sitting out or in on the conversation between you and Raikage here" This was said by Kikato

" Do not worry Arcanis and Kikato I gave up the position to this girl here for reasons " said Kyojin as he walked into the office." So Gwen I hope you have done well while I was gone So Arcanis and Kikato what brings you to this part of the world especially Kikato as his country does not have water "

Then The young Mizukage, while seemingly more interested with her nails then her visitors said “Yes please Gentlemen. Sit, talk, converse. Why is it that today Port Umi has the honor of hosting such distinguished transients as yourselves?"

Arcanis had to laugh at the question. “My Darling there is nothing transient about me I assure you.”

Arcanis saw the wisdom in the young Mizukage, but at the same time she held an imatureity that made him question her for the replacement Mizukage over Pain or Arc supposed he was calling himself Kyojin now. He didn't much care for the boy changing his name so much but the name was not a marker of the personality. However as now he Had taken the attention he thought he would hold it for a moment at least. He would offer his hand for a shake or to kiss her hand which ever she found was more appropriate in her country.

“Yes I am the Raikage and you may have heard my name mentioned before today. My name is Arcanis. My purpose is to welcome you as the new Mizukage and offer you a helping hand in the building up of your great country. I do this by offering you the last seat in my Counsel. By joining this land with the State Military you are given support and protection as well as opportunities to advance in the sciences and arts as we build a perfect union of countries to make the ninja world strong under a single rule. That Rule being Peace.”

Arcanis would pause to see what the response of the mizukage would be.

Arcanis was getting sick of the noise so all of a sudden the room would be clear of everyone but Him and the Mizukage
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p]   Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:20 am

Gwynevere Puckered her lips. Not entierly sure if the dissaperance of people was an ability of this man or simply some OOC manipulation She assumed the latter. She brought her hands down to her front allowing for the man to kiss her hand. At least he had some sort of manners about him.

She listened to him as he talked. She did so love people who thought their name proceeded them.

Well this was a shake down if there ever was one.

"Well Thank you for the warm welcome Sir Raikage.

As for your business here I'll have to respectfully decline your offer.

If you're asking if I'm willing to do trade with your countries and I do mean your countries then the answer is yes.

If you're asking if I'll allow for open borders between us the answer is yes.

If you're asking if I think any collection of countries will care for the well being of mine more than me and my own. The answer is no.

I don't have any interest in getting in your way, nor do I have interest in helping you along it either." She turned her attention back to her nails. "I suppose at some point I could be wooed into a different decision, but only time could tell. Power makes a tyrant out of many a noble men. I think you no different."

Gwyns father had been a noble man once. So she'd been told. Yet Gywn had never seen any of that nobility her life time. He'd been king for far to long. And that was a man who ruled just one country.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p]   Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:47 am

The Mizukage might find it odd that the room was now empty. If she could comprehend the concept of higher entities playing with the strings of fate she may consider it a whim of theirs that the inhabitants of the room was reduced to two, however she would be mistaken if she concluded Arcanis had nothing to do with their dissapearance.

Well Thank you for the warm welcome Sir Raikage. As for your business here I'll have to respectfully decline your offer. If you're asking if I'm willing to do trade with your countries and I do mean your countries then the answer is yes. If you're asking if I'll allow for open borders between us the answer is yes. If you're asking if I think any collection of countries will care for the well being of mine more than me and my own. The answer is no. I don't have any interest in getting in your way, nor do I have interest in helping you along it either. I suppose at some point I could be wooed into a different decision, but only time could tell. Power makes a tyrant out of many a noble men. I think you no different."

Arc chuckled a bit. Gwynevere was the first Kage to outright reject his offer. It was a good thing as she knew nothing about him. His proposal had no flaws in it but he felt that she had rejected his offer before he was capable of offering everything. It amused Arcanis they way she spoke of time. She spoke of it as if it was an absolute entity. And her thoughts on the corruption of power was not unfounded but still a little naive. The rememberance of time, or history is known to be written by the victors. She may believe that he was a corrupt tyrant but that was only because she opposed his power. To those who accepted it Arcanis was a powerful benefactor as well as a generous care giver. But then again Gwyn knew nothing of that as she was fairly new to the grand world of Kages and nations. Arcanis was able to let her misguided naivety go un repremanded. He after all wanted a willing ally as opposed to a forced one.

“Please before you say no Understand that I am not taking control of your village in any manner. You reign over your village in totallity. My offer is allowing you to join with the other Kage on a board to discuss the well being of the nation at large. You need to realize that you are the last to join the union and thus have the most to lose. I am a VERY generous man offering wealth and power what you do with it is your decision. All I ask for is your allegiance to our cause. I will pursuade one way or another. So far the other Kage have decided it was best to join up. So please reconsider.” Arc still maintained his gentle and kind attitude.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p]   Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:47 am

Oh yes Gwynevere did so love powerful men, because they never knew when to take no for an answer.

She knew this meeting was important. Thousands of lives at stake yadda yadda yadda, but Gwyn couldn't bring herself to focus. She could feel the curtain firmly drawn over her mind, and found keeping a straight line of though difficult. She closed her eyes and squenched them tight. She held her breath and counted back from then.

'THOU art a fool,' said my head to my heart,
'Indeed, the greatest of fools thou art,
To be led astray by the trick of a tress,
By a smiling face or a ribbon smart
And my heart was in sore distress.
Then Phyllis came by, and her face was fair,
The light gleamed soft on her raven hair;
And her lips were blooming a rosy red.
Then my heart spoke out with a right bold air:
'Thou art worse than a fool, O head!'

Gwyn opened her eyes back up and let out a giggle.

It seemed that she'd used up what little reserves of maturity she had left inside of her. She'd been impressed she managed to hold up negotiations at all. But role play takes priority. "You must be pretty strong if you were able to bully the other Kage into seeing things your way without three other's at you back. I find it sad that you were able to cowl great leaders of men such as them so easily.

No doubt your Council could use some spine. So I'll tell you what." Gwyn yawned and stretched out her tiny child like body. "I'm bored. Since you're not leaving until someone wearing my hat says yes. Why don't you show me where all your transparent threats are coming from? Hmm?" Gwyn mewed like a cat and flicked her ear lobe with a finger. "Show me the tyranny I'm putting my people behind rather than in front of. Of course if you Deny it's any tyranny at all I'd be just as happy with you leaving right now. I have no intention of waging war, and money and power mean nothing to me. I'm Nine. I have less than no Interest in your council, it's an anathema." Her eyes shimmered with her cat like smile, she did so love powerful men. "the only way you'd get me to join is to cowl me as well. A good man would call this a loss and leave with honor. But a Tyrant would go all the way. They wouldn't stand for one piece to go uncollected."

Gwyn would exit from the door way and hold out her hand Beckoning Arcanis to exit. "By your leave Sir Raikage."

Of course the duality of the situation was that by showing that he wasn't a tyrant Gwyn would be much more likely to join anyway. Life was filled with funny little inevitabilities like that. But Arc wouldn't know that, so watch it buster.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p]   Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:05 am

. "You must be pretty strong if you were able to bully the other Kage into seeing things your way without three other's at you back. I find it sad that you were able to cowl great leaders of men such as them so easily.  No doubt your Council could use some spine. So I'll tell you what.  I'm bored. Since you're not leaving until someone wearing my hat says yes. Why don't you show me where all your transparent threats are coming from? Hmm?  Show me the tyranny I'm putting my people behind rather than in front of. Of course if you Deny it's any tyranny at all I'd be just as happy with you leaving right now. I have no intention of waging war, and money and power mean nothing to me. I'm Nine. I have less than no Interest in your council, it's an anathema.  the only way you'd get me to join is to cowl me as well. A good man would call this a loss and leave with honor. But a Tyrant would go all the way. They wouldn't stand for one piece to go uncollected.  By your leave Sir Raikage.”

It was quite a speech from a nine year old.  Quite a speech indeed.  It had been a long time since he wrestled to Keep Wrath in check.  Luckily his aura was kept in close wraps by his eye patch.  Surely the girl may have died of a heart attack from the killing intent that Wrath gave off.  Without the eye patch that is.  With the patch he simply sat there and smiled as she rebuked everything he stood for.  'Cheeky little BRAT!'  

“Calm yourself Wrath.  She has the right to her own opinion.  As misguided as it is she doesn't know any better.”

“She knows well enough to speak with a civil tongue then she should know better than to mess with those higher on the food chain.”

“Again Wrath she does not know.  I am merely a name and a pitch to her.  She doesn't know the extent of my ability nor does any one.  There is no point to make her a puppet as those who lead of their own free will are always more loved by the people.  And I am not a tyrant.  There is no need to prove that which I am not.  I do not control by fear I reign through Balance.  Those who tip the scales unjustly must be met with equivalent and opposite force.”

“Your gonna blow up the village aren't you?”  

“the thought had crossed my mind but there will be no need for that.  She will come around.”

“CAN I EAT HER?”

Of all the voices in his head this one had never spoken before.  Chills ran down Arc's spine and he gripped the arm rests of the chair momentarily.  The malice and hunger that wracked his body was unprecedented.  He had never had to control this feeling and had no idea how to do it.  “Wrath little help here?”  

the hunger subsided and Arc felt more relaxed.  “You owe me.”  the Wrath stopped speaking as well leaving Arc to his thoughts.  Secretly Arc had wondered what it would be like to go all out in a real fight....but the girl did make sense only a tyrant would demand a battle of control.  The only issue he had was she had insulted him multiple times and had made assumptions that hurt his character.  He had shown her nothing but kindness since he arrived and she had not even shown him the courtesy of a good hostess.  No Kyojin/ Pain /whatever he was calling himself had chosen the incorrect successor for the village.  And she called him Sir Raikage instead of Lord Raikage.  A title that implied inferiority.  Not to mention he was no longer the Raikage.  She wouldn't know that as Kikato didn't know it when he had spoken up earlier.  But Arcanis decided the girl was too young to hold it against her.  She was too green as a Kage to know how to act in an official capacity.  Arcanis could almost feel the anticipation of what the Girl might offer with a little more experience.  

For the first time since she spoke he would speak out loud.  “You are quite right.  A tyrant I would be to force you into a commitment at such a young age.  And on a counsil of your peers you would not be able to handle such responsibility.  I will take my leave but as a parting token I offer you a weapon of mine.  It is a symbol that we part with no ill will.  Please keep it as a momento of peace between us.”  With that Arc would hand Gwyn a Raijin dagger and make his leave.  He would pull open the door that closed when the Mizukage left the door way and he would leave closing the door behind him.  

The Mizukage made a poor choice today.

[Exit]
TWC 1763
534 finishing monitoring seals
1229 toward Seiatsu
-1 raijin dagger
1700 ryo

Last edited by Arcanis Lord of Time on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p]   Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:00 am

Gwyn perced her lips as she watched me man leave her office. She held the dagger he'd given her tight against her chest. she'd never quite seen anything like it before. An interesting gift indeed. When the man was finally out of her life Gwyn fell to the floor with a shuddering gasp. She lurched over as bile was expelled from her stomach.

Well that certainly didn't go as expected. She was still alive, and she couldn't quite tell if that was good or bad. She brought her small hand cross her mouth and whipped away a strand of acidic saliva.

On shaky legs she stood back up her heart still giving her palpitations. She was more confused than anything. Why let her live? Why not give her a display of power? Surely it couldn't be that she was wrong about the man. She knew a villain when she saw one, and yet her current condition said other wise. Oh her head was in a tail spin. She entertained the idea that maybe the man wasn't a tyrant after all, but only time would tell that. For now she would have to be happy to be alive, and her village unmolested. She'd be keeping a close on the dealings with Sir Raikage's council, that was for sure. Who knows? She might even find herself seduced one day.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p]   Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p]   Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p] Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcanis ACTUALLY meets with the Mizukage [p]
Page 1 of 1