Naruto Age of the Past
The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Agito
Jounin
Agito

The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Kikato would nod to the man named Sesshomaru, and then when he saw the sand blast away from the mans feet he would shout "Reject! Shiten Koshun" and at a speed of 200 a pyramidal Shield would form, and as the blast would hit it, it would suddenly bounce right back at Sesshomaru, at the same speed and power he sent it at him with, matching his Chakra stat, 250 a piece (According to the speed you put) if this hit Sesshomaru ,Kikato was certain the arc should kill him, but in case, his own hands formed the ram sign and his speed would increase to 278, as he runs at that speed, one of his free chakra arms creates a chidori, after the appropiete handsigns, which makes Kikato now move at 318, and one chakra arm would coat the Zanpakuto in its chakra, and would extend it out to its fullest length, 6 meters, and it would begin to swing for the head of Sesshomaru, as this point the last chakra arm would extened out as well, and wait to attempt to catch Sesshomaru to hold him for the slash
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:12 pm

The boy had some way of bouncing back long ranged attacks. No matter the attack was I diversion any way. The arc would return on it's path and bisect sesshomauru. Sesshomaru then dissipeared and found it strange that the man was somehow able to catch up to his speed almost... He could always push himself to go faster. Knocking away the Zanpakuto with the Bakusaiga he would cut off the Chakra arm that held the Chidori and then the arm that had grabbed his shoulder. Flipping his sword around in reverse grip he would stab the blade into the chakra arm that held the man's sword and would dash forward pulling the sword along through the chakra arm. Dancing amoung the lengths of the chakra arms his blade would exit the chakra arm he was cutting down the length. Sesshomaru would dive horizontally spinning on the horizontal axis slashing all three chakra arms before arriving within' sword reach of Kikato. He would attack with a downward diagnal cut from kik's right shoulder to left hip then left hip to right hip, followed by right hip to left shoulder. In a fluid motion after the slashes he would flip his sword around in revese grip smashing his hilt into the man's right temple to cause disorientation. Turning 180 the reverse blade would be thrust behind Sesshomaru into his opponents gut. Leaving for a moment he would draw out his blade stepping back and flicking the sword to remove the blood from it. Each of these attacks though dibilitating would not necessarily be lethal. But they would be swift occuring at a speed of 190. ths was not Sessomaru's max speed but he did intend to have a better fight. Should the man parry or dodge Sessshomaru would change his attack accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:27 am

a sudden flurry of thousands of arms moving at max speed and hitting with max power each chakra arm flying towards Sesshomaru at all directions, while his arms would attempt to defeat if not at least slow down Sesshomaru, To allow time to weave the hand signs, and Substitute the moment Sesshomaru's blade might possibly hit, a pot from the local store would take his spot, and with the given time, Kikato would use his Sand Clone jutsu, making a carbon copy of himself outta the Sand, then the pair of them would step out, it would be impossible to discern which of the two was the real Kikato, they would prepair for any possible attacks from Sesshomaru
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:57 am

As Sesshomaru cut through the Chakra arms as stated the boy formed what seemed like thousands more try to attack him from all directions. The flurry of attacks would come though the speed had not much improved. Sesshomaru would drift in and out of the blows as if they were moving in slow motion. The last blow Sesshomaru would duck under as the boy wen to make some Handseals. The substitution sign would clasp around the flat of the tip of sesshomaru's blade disrupting the attempt to run away. This was born from Sesshomaru's true mastery of the sword. The sword was between the boy hands/fingers but not in such a way that would cut. “Before you told me that I could not just take this sword. This I have already proved wrong. However as you were at the shop and you seemed to be taking this much farther than one would normally pursue a thief, I can only surmise that you wish my blade to be yours. But I don't believe you deserve to touch such an exquisite sword such as this let alone wield it. You are a disgrace as a swordsman. I fight you now to keep this sword out of your hands more than in my own. If you would intend to run away, then run. Or you can square your shoulders with sword in hand and fight like that which you claim to be. If you don't....” Sesshomaru would look Kikato Directly in the eyes, “...I will cut you to shreds.” Sliding his sword from the mans fingers he would leap back ward and square of with the bakusaiga.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:02 am

All of his chakra hands would retract, and one even brought back his Zanpakuto, and he would take it in his own hand, chakra coating it, and the his other hand would draw his other sword, the Tenseiga, from its sheath, and he would take two steps back, as he would then brace himself with both sword coated in his chakra, he would take stance and prepaired, then he would say to him "Very well, I will show you my skill with a sword"
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:03 pm

The man finally stepped up to the challenge. Sesshomaru flicked his sword and smiled running up to the man he would begine with a powerful horizontal swipe across his chest aimed at Kikato's right shoulder. Should the man block or if he allows the blade to cut him the next swipe would follow it as a downward slash from shoulder to hips left to right. The next slash vertically from ground to sky. This attack even if blocked would have enough ferocity to make the man slide backward. Finally the man had decided to show some sort of courgae to stand on his own feet. But regardless Sessohmaru wouldn't just allow counter attacks to try to hit him. It seemed the man had gotten serious and coated his swords in his demonic aura. He would react to attacks that would interupt his attacks accordingly.

“Come, Impress me,”
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:06 pm

as his blades were coated in his Bijuu cloak, he would watch as the mans attack begin to go horizontal, he would duck under the blade and attempt to bisect the demon at the waist using his Bankai, then as the downward horizontal slash came in at him he would block with Tenseiga, and his Bankai would attempt to slice at the arm that was swinging to sword whilst it was locked with Tenseiga, and then for the final vertical slash Kikato would back step and just barly dodge the blade, he would watch as it removed a few strands of hair from his forehead, he would then step foreward to send his final attack of this round, Tenseiga was his weapon of choice, and the spot he went for was the same bisecting slash he tried earlier, aiming for the hips, swinging horizontally
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:51 pm

The man dodged his first blow by ducking under the blade and he would then slash at Sesshomaru's waist. Sesshomaru avoided this by leaping over the man rotating 180 as he went striking down at the man's head, then landing on the other side he would. Grip his blade with both hands and bring it down in a sky to ground sweep. Slashing the mans back open. He would then hop backward a couple feet. Ready to defend against counter attacks, or to mock the man who had left such an obvious weak point.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:11 pm

As the demon leaped over him, he would roll forward and then spin around, just in time to catch the sword of his in a sissor effect from his two blades, and then he would use the flat side of the bankai, to redirect the sword from Sesshomaru, and he would aim a thrust forward towards the demons guy using tenseiga, and if he still jumped away, Kikato would roll forward and then lunge at him, tenseiga at the ready to block, and the Bankai ready to go diagonally across the hip to the shoulder, going from left hip to right shoulder in a upwardish slash
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Mid flip the man was able to twist around and block with both blades in a scissor shape. Spinning the blade vertically around the hilt as the fulcrum, Sesshomaru knocked the pair of blades up preventing a thrust before he was able to land. However the next thrust would come followed by an upward slash. Parrying the thrust to the left with his blade pointing downward he would block both attacks. “You fight well but tell me do you know your own limits? That is important for a swordsman to not overextend.”
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:24 pm

"Limits? I feel these are just thoughts that weigh us all down, cause we think we cant do something so there for either our bodies belive it too, or we just don't try, but I also do not think myself above anyone else, as I never the day I may meet an equal and maybe even someone greater then myself, what about you? do you always think your above everyone else? has no one yet proven you wrong?" Kikato would not attempt to move either sword, as this was the conversational part of the fight, and it would just be dishonorable to attempt an attack while an opponent was distracted with something out of battle, for kikato did not fight to win, he simply fought for the sake of battle, to get to know the other person, to protect those he loves and values he holds strong
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:42 pm

the man would find his arms growing weaker and the swords he desperately tried to wield would drop thier tips to the ground. "I'm sorry but I wasn't talking metaphysically I was talking about you and your own limits. As you aren't a demon that demons aura must bring along a heavy toll. But you have an interesting point. Are our limits just in our head?" sesshumaru would now sheath his free blade as Kikato you find his will to fight draining barely being able to lift his sword. Even sinking to his knees as things got blurry. "Though it seems that as I am not showing any sort of limits that must mean that I am not currently in my own head. therefore we must be in yours. If that is the case killing you would serve me no purpose as I would be killed myself. however I can't let a lowly human cammand me in his own mind so I will say goodbye to this place. I suppose you earned this." the sheathed sword would bounce of Kikato's head, thoroghly knocking him out just as Sesshomaru ended his own existance. It was only logical.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Jounin
Agito

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Kikato watched as Sesshomaru would have been back at the sheath that was dropped earlier in the fight, and seen as he kicked it up into his hand and resheathed to sword, as he had felt weak all of a sudden, he did not keep track of his chakra levels, Damn, and then to finish the blow he was clonked upside the head and he dropped fully to the ground knocked out, when he would come to, He would find himself in the middle of the street, people acting as if he had been laying there the whole time, and as he lifted his head, the white sheathed blade was in eye sight, he would reach out and grab it and used it like a cane, he would then look around and see if the peddler was there again, as everyone else seemed to reappear, if the Peddler was not there, then he would head back to his place, he needed more rest, and maybe one day he could return the blade to the peddler, as in his mind he had not yet paid for it, not knowing the truth behind it all

TWC-3040
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:11 pm

"Huehuehue" the peddler would look across the busy stree at the man lieing in the road and then he would fade back inot the darkness. Congratulations, you skills are......Worthy.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Congratulations Kikato/Ajani!! You have received Bakusaiga!! and because I enjoyed the fight and you were sooooo close, you get 3040wc toward toward your Shikai!!

Arcanis/Ashiok, for your well portrayed NPCing you have received 19 Quiz Points and 600wc toward something of your choosing!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)   The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fight for Bakusaiga (LW)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2