Naruto Age of the Past
Jun Watarase (Not Done) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Jun Watarase (Not Done) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun Watarase (Not Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jun Watarase (Not Done) Empty
PostSubject: Jun Watarase (Not Done)   Jun Watarase (Not Done) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Name: Jun Watarase
Birthday:

Appearance:
Jun is a hyper Slender young Man. He's got Short Pink hair, with blue eyes. Heavy eyelashes. He's a lanky, pale, slight young man who very much looks like a women. He's very neat and always has his outfit right and in order. As well as his weapons, and other such goodies, that a ninja needs to go about their day. While his slender frame my fool a person into thinking that he's a runt, he's actually surprisingly strong for his size. 5'5 and maybe 110 pounds.

Personality: Jun is a passionate young man. He's full of fire, and will, and determination. He's honest, Brave, and terribly loyal. He's stirred easily by the whiles of women, and emotional moments, meaning that he cries an awful lot for some one as clearly knightly as him. He wears his emotions on his sleeve, and doesn't mind telling a person exactly what he thinks of them. But he's also kind. He can't bare to see people suffer and often tries to find the best solution for everyone. In battle he's efficient. Doing his best to end fights as quickly as possible, preferably with everyone ending up alive by the end of it. He's tactical and will often wait several minutes planning out every move he could do before finally striking.

History: Even From a young age Jun was always being mistaken for a girl. He belonged to a very powerful of warriors. While he perfred to sit around picking flowers and writing poetry, which didn't help him with his girly appearance, his Clan preferred to practice combat maneuvers, and tactics. His father took him aside one day and told him that just because some people thought he looked like a girl didn't mean that he had to act like one. His father taught him how to fight, and perform tactical manuvers, while his mother taught him how to be a gentleman and care for others. When he was Thirteen Jun Ran away from home and joined a traveling Circus for a few years. He traveled around the world, and learned about different peoples in and cultures. As well as learning everything he needed to about acrobatics, and showmanship. Five years later he returned to the leaf village as a man. Combing the Qualities that he learned form his father and his mother into one ideal ology. He learned how to become a gentle warrior. Of course when he came back to the village so did his crime fighting alter-ego: The Harlequin!

Likes: Women, Cute Things, Dancing, Singing, Poetry, Nature Walks, animals.
Dislikes: Lying, cheating, bad manners, Insults. People Rude to women. People who don't take care of commoners.

Ninja Traits

Village: The Leaf Village
Element(s): Wind
Clan: Either Because I'm so Original Uchiha

Bijuu Request: The Steel Dragon Slayer

Stats

D rank starts with 60

Health: 20
Chakra: 20
Speed: 20

The Player

I'll write it later

Infiltration:

"Sorry you want me to what?"

Jun blushed slightly as he well manicured nails tapped aginst the human sized crate was leaning up aginst. Okay even he had to admit that it was kind of a silly request. But people's lives could depend on it if people weren't careful. "Listen it's not that outrageous. I just want you to let me hid in this crate that I brought. That way they'll take me into the camp with the rest of your stuff. From there I can break out at night take a look at what sort of operation they've got going on and report from there. It's as easy as pie my friend.

"Yeah no." The merchant with a bear like a grizzly scoffed looking off towards the forest he was about to travel through. "I understood that part, but you want me to get robbed so you can do this?"

Okay he had a point there. "Well you were going to get robbed anyway. So No matter what you did this is the way it'd end up. I'm just asking that you bring a little bit more cargo with you. Listen I did all this trouble making this crate I've got to do something with it."

"That makes no sense." The man announced throwing his hands up into the air. "Now that I know that the bandits are there then I can just go around them."

"Yeah but that doesn't get rid of the bandits."

"Yeah but that doesn't get me robbed either."

"Well yeah, but, but I mean. Dude, bro come on. Be selfless and do the people a favor. You know more merchants are going to get robbed too if you don't help me here."

"Good I know where the bandits are, and they don't. I'll have an advantage over the market."

What a douche. "Dude. Bro come on! I just need you to do me a favor alright. Don't you have insurance or something?"

The merchant squinted his green eyes at Jun and gave him a disapproving stare. "What are you some kind of smart ass? Insurance? I don't even have a horse my cart is pulled by a donkey!"

"I didn't want to say anything but I thought that your horse looked mighty weird."

"Listen young lady I'd like to help, but I'm not going to risk my own neck for this. That's what we have ninja for. Let one of them handle it for you."

"Young Lady?" Jun gasped giving him a glare through his hugely feminine eyelashes.

*Bonk* (That the sound a frying pan makes when it his a head.

Then we cut and open back up on a mighty impressive beard. Then as we zoom out we see that Jun is now wearing the beard and clothes of the merchant that he'd been talking to. It's all about eleven sizes too big for him, and looks truly ridiculous on him.

Several bandits jump down from the tree. "Oi! Give us your goods. Ecettara ecettara ecettara." You know classic bandit stuff like that. Uncoothed and such.

"Oh dear nooo don't rob me." Jun announced half heartily already half way across the forest the cart now well and abandoned.

For the Second time we cut out. We come back to see that it is night time and that Jun is now leaned up against a tree happily peeling an apple. From the bandit camp we can see a large portly man in heart shaped boxers running out the front gate. His hands are tied behind his back and he's got duck tape over his mouth.

He comes running up to Jun grunting loudly through the duck tape clearly upset.

"Hey now I'm not going to unwrap you unless you calm down." He paused letting his statement sink in. "Now are you calm?" The man nodded. "Good. See I knew I could convince you to help me eventually. Now tell me. What did you see inside of that camp?"

Last edited by Jun on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Jun Watarase (Not Done)   Jun Watarase (Not Done) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Hey Buddy, for the Uchiha or Senju I will be linking you to the Limited list and you can make your claims for either clan and for Iron Dragon slayer there as well, Have a nice day, you have just been Moderated and Adminstored by Kikato Rinku

https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t70-naruto-age-of-the-past-limited-list-tu1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jun Watarase (Not Done)   Jun Watarase (Not Done) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Jun Watarase (Not Done)   Jun Watarase (Not Done) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Approved, Welcome to NAP, please make sure to make your claims on the link above for Uchiha and Iron Dragon Slayer, thank you for you time and I hope you enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun Watarase (Not Done)   Jun Watarase (Not Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jun Watarase (Not Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Creation Center :: The Shinobi :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: