Naruto Age of the Past
The Leaving IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Leaving IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

The Leaving Empty
PostSubject: The Leaving   The Leaving EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:04 am

"Do you really think she is the one to become the next Mizukage" asked Kouko. Kyojin thought about it. Apon his travels he had thought about his rule as Mizukage his actions were rash he needed to really train. After all he was only a 18 year old that left his village and his clan." Kouko do I even deserve to be alive right now " asked Kyojin." What the hell kind of question is that. If you never left your clan or the village you would have never gotten my power or many other things now stop talking nonsense " said Kouko. Kyojin nodded his head and told one of his advaseries to go and get the girl by the name of Gwyn. Kyojin looked at the gold dust that was in the pot on his desk. He had been experimenting with it every since he left the wind country. He put his hand over the gold dist and attempted to control it every now and then he would see it move.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

The Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaving   The Leaving EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:10 am

"Herro?" Princess Gwynevere announce coming through the mizukage's office door, on the head of her dragon Igraine. Igraine wasn't a large dragon and was easily able to fit through the door frame with her slender snake-like body. "Oh wow I didn't except to be meeting with the leader of the village so soon!" She giggled as Igraine the water dragon coiled around her like a snake to keep her safe and warm. "What can I do for you Mr. Mizukage?"
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaving   The Leaving EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:18 am

Kyojin looked at the blue dragon." So what do you guys think about that dragon " asked Kyojin. No reply. So they wanted him to handle this his self. Kyojin gave a brief smirk then said " Gwyn please just cal me Kyojin. I have heard that you are a prodigy among the village. I have seen my mistakes in leading this village and need to go train with a old friend. I will like to know if you would accept the position as Mizukage as long as you do not run the village to it's downfall. If you become Mizukage I would come back every now and then to check up on things. But trust me if I see you getting a hint of evil or power hungry ness I will not hesitate to end you where you stand " said Kyojin with a serious face." So do you accept or not " asked Kyojin.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

The Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaving   The Leaving EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:22 am

Gwyn could feel her heartbeat in her ears. Surely he hadn't just said what she'd thought he'd just said. Surely... Surely! There's no way.

"No My lady you heard right." The Dragon would announce telepathically to it's partner. "He offered you the position of Mizukage."

"Well my lord.... I-I mean Kyojin if you think I'm really worthy then of course I'd Run the village in your absence. You Don't have to worry about anything I ran half a country back home before I came here. I can handle Umi for sure! And you don't have to worry about me being evil." She announced with a confident thump on her chest. "Someone this cute could never go bad."

She nodded as she looked up at the man. "I accept the position if you'll have me."
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

The Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaving   The Leaving EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:55 am

Kyojin nodded then grabbed his Mizukage hat off of his desk and handed it to Gwen." The Second Mizukage of I has been born. I will take my leave now. May I see you in due time " said Kyojin as he got up and headed out of the door of the tower. Kyojin looked back at it and continued on out of the village and to no where.

438 WC all go towards Magnet Release

2 stats

Exit
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

The Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaving   The Leaving EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:00 am

Sorry Kyo not enough to really obtain much of anything, I know you can do better, Exit APproved, stats and wc denied
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

The Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaving   The Leaving EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:03 am

Gwyn stayed in her position after being handed the hat and Kyo walking out of the office. She said like that for maybe ten minutes before she was finally able to move again. She took a look at the hat in her hand. She looked up at Igraine who looked back at her. Then a wide smile over came Gwyn's face.

"Yahoo!" She screamed jumping into the air and giving a punch of triumph. This was going to be awesome!

(Exiting And Claiming Mizukage :3)
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

The Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaving   The Leaving EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:03 am

Approved Gwyn