Naruto Age of the Past
4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies Empty
PostSubject: 4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies   4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Arc had invited his students to his dimension for a friendly fight.  He needed them to be able to work together in a friendly connected way or else they would not be able to be an effective team... That being said he had offered them a opportunity to show what they were all about.  

Once they had all assembled and by assembled he meant that he had brought them here.  He would say.  "Alright guys time for you guys to get rid of your stupid,"  Arc pointed at Hikari, "Meaningless,"  he said pointing at Pain, "Aurguements!"  he said pointing at Kikato.  "And Kirito stop being a suck up.  You all are powerful powerful ninja.  if the smallest of qualms bring you to fists you will end up destroying allll that you swore to protect.  So it's time for you guys to begin to work like a team.  We are all going to fight he and now.  you 4 vs me.  fists only or you can use some of thes bamboo swords."  Arcanis indicated a wrack of bamboo swords that wasn't there a moment ago.  "Now you need to direct all of your emotions into this fight cause if I ever catch two of you fighting over petty things I will leave you in the desert for a week and let you fight the Hollows there for the entire time.  And you don't know pain trust me.  Those guys know how to break a person.  Now come."

Arc would turn and walk into the room which now decided to light up.  the battle area was a platform only a foot off the ground.  it was a large 30 Meter circlular platform that had hexigonal pillars rise at a speed of 30 at random intervals.  "Begin when you wish."  any injuries obtained during this match would not be leathal.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: 4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies   4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Kyojin would smirk at what Arcanis said and then turn to  Kirito. Kyojin was in his regular form before he left Tanzaku so Kirito would recognize him. Kyojin would say " Kirito it has been a long time since we last saw each other. I've utilized your wood release to the fullest and also obtained a wood release jutsu. What was it called again oh Wood Release Advent World of Flowering Trees ". Kyojin smirked his way and then turned towards Hikari." Well like I said last time no hard feelings aye " said Kyojin. Then Kyojin would turn towards the unknown man and say " We have never met before and before any of these losers say anything I am actually a nice guy it is just this parasite called Envy in my body powering my emotions. Also it seems all of us here have tailed beasts inside of us " said Kyojin as he summoned his path to his side." Don't worry about my dead friend here " said Kyojin making sure they heard the word dead.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: 4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies   4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Kirito couldn't believe it, Itami was there alive and well. He was a bit more arrogant than he had been when Kirito had known him. Upon seeing Itami, Kirito's initial reaction was anger and he had to force down the urge to pummel him into the ground. He knew if he had done that Arcanis would leave him to fight the hollows for sure. He didn't make idle threats. Kikato and Hikari were there as well. It was to be the 4 of them versus Arcanis. The only rules were they could only use taijutsu or the bamboo swords he had provided. Kirito being proficient in sword fighting chose to pick up two of the bamboo swords Arcanis had made appear. He felt the weight of them in his hands and performed a quick basic sword skill to adjust to them since they were lighter than Dark Repulser and Elucidator which he normally fought with. When he was satisfied he took a stance with his left foot forward facing Arcanis at a 45 degree angle, the sword in his left hand held up and at the ready and the sword in his right hand was angled down and away from him.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: 4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies   4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Hikari would groan loudly as she heard the rules for the fight. More taijutsu, which she sucked horribly at. Whats worse was that she would be able to use her swords at all. Hell, what was the point of these bamboo things anyway? Hack and slash all the way, that's what she used weapons for. Kyojin was so incredibly close to losing his dead body from it simply being splattered across the walls from an incredibly strong kick. Simply keeping herself quiet and a mental reminder to accidentally on purpose hit Pain off the ledge she would inhale......and exhale in and out to calm herself. Very well....it was time to begin. Her body would become enshrouded with a purple cloak as her Tenseigan cloak merged with her V2 one, her magatama marks glowing as they empowered her. Time would seem to be slowed to a snails pace as she made her move, sadly she would only be using her fists due to the sucky only taijutsu rule which had been implemented. Kicking off the ground at a speed of 414 a crater would be left from the sheer force she had exerted taking off as she would swing her right fist at Arcanis' chest, the 412 strength 414 speed attack would blow him backwards from the sheer force that she put behind it if it hit. Smiling she would stretch her arms while she spoke, at least if all the other actions had been sucessfully completed.

"I'm not all explosions you know."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: 4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies   4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Arc guessed Kikato had better things to do then train with his team mates.  Bad sign.  But the other 3 were here so he decided he would train with them.  Kirito decided on using the bamboo swords and Kyo decided to not begin attacking.  And Hikari...suddenly erupted in a shroud of energy.  She blasted off heading straight for him at a near supersonic speed.  When she got close arc would look down on her.  Accelerating to the speed only a god could obtain he would raise his hand and flick her forehead softly just enough gently toss her backward 30 meters and crater into the wall.  Time would rewind to the point just before Hikari activated her cloak.  Only hikari and Arcanis would know what had happened.

“You realize this is an exercise on team work right.  You lose if your the only one to win.  If your team mates can't keep up with you not only will they get in your way but you pose a possible threat to them.  And besides I told you only taijutsu and weaponry.  This training is to make you a smarter fighter, not a more powerful one.”  

With that a bamboo sword would leap into his left hand and his right hand would remain free to place on his sword or to block and punch normally.  “Alright guys, let's see what your made of.”
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: 4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies   4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Kyojin mentally laughed at the look on Kiritos face. He guessed he was mad at him." Well you did leave the village after gaining clan secrets and becoming his personal gaurd " said Kouko and Envy in unison. Kyojin mentally laughed again. He would attack when he saw a opening while his "teammates" were fighting Arcamis. He was pretty bad at Taijiysu so he had to choose his attacks carefully
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: 4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies   4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:06 am

No one had yet moved, Arcanis had simply told them to show him what they were made of. Kirito knew they would need a plan of attack. Considering the three of them were Jinchuuriki, Kirito came up with a way for them to communicate quickly without Arcanis knowing. 'Isobu I need you to relay messages to Kokuo and Chomei for me. We will have to perform coordinated attacks against Arcanis. This exercise is to promote teamwork. Please tell Kokuo to have Itami attack Arcanis' right and tell Chomei to have Hikari attack Aranis' left while I attack head on. We are going to have to match each other's speed so that the attacks happen simultaneously. Would you relay all that to them for me?' he would say to Isobu in his mind. The two bamboo swords were held at the ready in his hands. He would wait for a response from his teammates before he made his move however he kept his eyes peeled and his senses sharp. Kirito didn't like to be caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: 4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies   4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Annoyed would be one word that could be used to describe Hikari right now. These taijutsu battles really just weren't her thing at all, she was more of a long range ninjutsu type of person. Sighing, her left eye would glow a bright purple and a pentagram would appear as her favorite butler would appear directly behind her with a devilish smile to help in the battle. He could probably cover them with some bamboo shards....probably. Through the use of her bijuu she would create a private thought channel of which Arcanis would be blocked from as she relayed the plan. "Ok guys, I think I got something here. Kirito, you go charge in for the center spot, grab Arcanis' attention so that he cant react to attacks from elsewhere. Myself and Pain will circle around to the left and right respectively to catch him from those angles, Sebastian I want you to go and position yourself for an attack to the back, just stay where you are when you go to pick up some bamboo. Any suggestions?" Assuming this had all gone through Sebastian would have moved across the arena to grab two bamboo shafts that were being used for shards, using his strength to break them all into about 30 small 3in segments which he could use for weapons. Assuming this had all went through sucessfully without Hikari would rocket forward towards her position to swing with her left foot at a speed of 100 towards Arcanis' chest meanwhile Sebastian would pull out eight bamboo shards and through his weaponry skills would throw them at Arcanis' neck, back, arms, ankles and thighs at a speed of 70, all having a sharpness of 60. But let's be honest, this probably isn't happening in the first place.

552 towards.....secret motive
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: 4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies   4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Now that all his student had posted their intentions it was time for Arc to respond to them as a fighter would. Two of his student opted to wait while Hikari still intended to drive the attack with a jump kick straigth at Arc's chest. She had summoned sebastion to increase the number s in the fight which Arc didn't much mind. As She approached the eyes in the back of Arc's head watched Sebastion. As hikari approached he pushed her foot to the side sending her body crashing into him but the kick being diverted. Out of anyone's sight he took the opportunity to feel her up a bit as he winked at her with a smile. His left hand put his bamboo sword behind him catching all the shards sticking into the blade of the practice sword. He would look deep into her eyes and say “Well that wasn't very nice.” he would say giving her a light pinch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies   4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies Empty

Back to top Go down

4 v 1 the battle of 5 armies
Page 1 of 1