Naruto Age of the Past
Harribel awakens her zanpakuto IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Harribel awakens her zanpakuto IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harribel awakens her zanpakuto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Harribel awakens her zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Harribel awakens her zanpakuto   Harribel awakens her zanpakuto EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:18 pm

Arc had a lot on his mind.  But mainly it was centered around the girl who was living in his dimension.  He just realized he had called he a girl.  He hadn't thought about that before.  She definitely was a girl.  He just never thought of her as … Arc was just confusing himself.  He would have considered her extremely attractive except for the fact that parts of her were...inhuman.  Arc should probably see her again.  Sitting up in bed he was scared out of his mind.  She was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room watching him.  The pale light that always filtered through the window reflected off her bleached white bone mask.  

“Your heart just began to beat very hard did I startle you?”  The girl's raspy voice said from across the room.  

“Yes you did.”  Arcanis commented dryly.

“You know if it means anything...”  Harribel stood up and strode over to the bed.  As she did her mask fell away disintegrating and her animalistic qualities became decidedly human.  As she crawled up the bed toward him even her tail dissapeared.  He was now staring at the body of a very beautiful very naked woman.  “...I can be less startling.”

Arcanis was silent simply looking over her body.  “You certainly are not startling now.”  Arc said in almost a whisper.  

“Good cause I need your help.”  she said matter-of-factually.  She got off the bed and pulled a sword out of seemingly now where.  The transition taking Arcanis completely by surprise so much that in backing away he fell off his bed.

When he got up he got a better look at the sword.  He didn't even ask where she was hiding it.  That would be a very awkward conversation.  But he didn't ask because the workmanship on the sword was so familiar.  “That's a Zanpaukto.  Where did you get one of those?”  

“I found it the other day after you left.  I woke up and it was just sitting there.”  The sheath was a dark blue and the hilt was adorned white with a strange tomoe patern on the hilt.  The guard was also a tomoe design almost like a water droplet with two points.  When she drew out the blade Arcanis marveled at the supreme workmanship of the blue steel blade as it danced in the moon light.  The blade was 1.3 meters long which complemented the woman's slightly taller frame and it was a little wider than most blades being 3 inches thick and the blade had a sort of wave design along the cutting edge that made the blade seem almost serrated.  “Anyway I thought maybe you had left it behind.”

Arc had a similar experience of finding a sword after sleeping.  He was surprised though for a moment but after thinking of how strong she was it kinda made sense that she would be able to unlock a deeper power within her soul.  “Actually that is your sword.  It's called a Zanpakuto.  It is a blade made physical by your soul as an attempt to reach your conciousness.”  

Harribel just looked confused.  

“look Harribel Just-”

“Tier...”

“What?”

“Call me Tier.”

“Alright...Tier...to find out the swords name you have to commune with the sword and talk to it.”

“Hello sword...”

“No I mean sit down.”  Arc's hand brushed her skin which was surprisingly warm.  Arc took his hand away but she didn't seem to notice.  It was hard to deal with a naked woman without letting it affect you.  “Focus on the sword and let your mind enter a trance within the blade and speak with your heart.....”

Tier closed her eyes and concentrated.  She had gotten chills from Arc touching her but he seemed to think it wasn't a big deal.  She didn't really know what she was doing.  How do you enter a trance in an object.  Though the object did feel somewhat familiar.  She thought about the sword on her lap.  The cool sheath resting on her bare thighs.  It had a energy signature a lot like hers.  When she focused on the blade she pulled the energy back into her and she drifted into a trance like state.  Opening her eyes she found herself in an empty world where all found themselves when meeting their soul for the first time.  “H-hello?”

“Hi.”

Tier spun around and came face to face with a girl.  She was average height tanned skin.  Tier noticed she held herself ruggedly almost like a boy.  

“HEY! What do you mean I hold myself like a boy.  I should kick the crap out of you for saying that.  So you know who I am?”

“The Arcanis guy said you were my soul.”  Tier said still not really sure what is going on.  She never really thought about having a soul.  But maybe the fact that she was a construction of many hollows she actually over the years must have developed a soul.  

“Yeah that guy is dreamy... I mean yeah he knows what he is talking about.  Anywaaaaay look.  I'm your sword and if you ever need my call for me.  I'll call when you say this to me...

Subjugate the heaven's water, drown my enemies in their own tears.

And then call my name and I'll give you some of my powers.”

“But what is your name?”

“You know it silly!”

Tier opened her eyes in the real world...well at least Arcanis's world.  She could feel his hand resting on her back.  He was giving her chakra... 'he is pretty dreamy huh Narasu?'

TWC: 948
Zanpakuto description and Shikai name learned
900 ryo
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

Harribel awakens her zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harribel awakens her zanpakuto   Harribel awakens her zanpakuto EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Harribel awakens her zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1