Naruto Age of the Past
On to Ryugu-Jo!  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
On to Ryugu-Jo!  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On to Ryugu-Jo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

On to Ryugu-Jo!  Empty
PostSubject: On to Ryugu-Jo!    On to Ryugu-Jo!  EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:28 pm

In the bright of day Kaito would begin his journey to find the legendary dragon palace. It'd make his travel much more easier than if he were to do it during the day. This was going to be his first official day in Umi, so he was sure to explore the city before heading to the dock. Kaito would walk through the markets where fishermen lined up their stands, selling all of their catches to the people that were willing to buy. There were also children running around; everything was so peaceful. Kaito'd walk down the brick road, heading to the main dock where he'd hope to find a boat to use. You see, Kaito was going to set off with the same man from earlier, the Mizukage. How often does one get to travel alongside a leader? This was so exciting! And then there was Ryugu-Jo. Would the city turn out to be a hoax or would it offer Kaito something special?

He couldn't help but grin thinking about it. The boy would walk up to a boat that didn't seem owned or occupied. He wasn't going to get in though, because if it wasn't his then there'd be some problems. Instead, he'd wait for the Mizukage to arrive and meet him here. "I wonder where he is."

-----------
TWC = 219
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

On to Ryugu-Jo!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to Ryugu-Jo!    On to Ryugu-Jo!  EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:40 am

Valuable time had been wasting and Kaito had not yet sailed out. What was taking the Mizukage so long? Was he busy or something? Kaito stood there waiting at the dockside, growing a bit impatient. Usually he'd wait all day for the other whoever it was, but today he had no time to waste. There was a legendary palace to find! Kaito would untie the rope and throw it inside the boat, stepping in afterwards. Using the oar that was supplied with the ship he pushed himself away from the dock, setting out. Some of the children ran up to the edge to wave at the boy as he departed. He'd wave back with a smile. "Wish me luck you guys!" And so he was off, a shinobi embarking on a journey to the mythical palace of the dragon god Ryujin. According to the legend, the "Dragon's Triangle", the area in the ocean where the fabeled location resides, was approximately sixty miles out. So this wasn't exactly going to be quick. "Alright, I seem to be heading in the right direction. I'll just have to wait it out. In the meantime I'll simply continue training my Water element." 

The boy would begin by sitting in a meditative position. Come to think of it, this was the perfect setting to continue training in. Water was all around him; it was at his disposal. Kaito'd begin channeling his chakra, which was out of flux and disturbed thanks to that pill from earlier. So before doing anything he'd first have to get things back to order. The boy could feel his chakra beginning to flow calmly and smoothly. At this point he was able to control his chakra well, you know, after all those training sessions? When he was ready he'd set his hand on the water surface as the boat sailed. Kaito would begin thinking of becoming one with the water. He'd think of his chakra stream as a gentle river that flowed throughout his body. Each source, or chakra point, being the body of water that fed the rivers. "I'm beginning to feel it. I can feel my chakra becoming like water itself. I just have to focus more." It was true, with more focus he'd be able to completely master the Water element. 

When he thought he was ready, he'd channel his own chakra through the seawater. Below the surface he could see small fish swimming along with his hand. Kaito looked down to spot that. They were were beginninng to swim along with the small current that Kaito was beginning to form using his chakra. Did that mean it was working? Was he getting the hang of this so quickly? Man, he wasn't one to brag, but if so, Kaito was really meant to be a shinobi. "Just keep swimming with me you guys."

----------
TWC = (219 + 475 = 694)
684/794 Suiton
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

On to Ryugu-Jo!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to Ryugu-Jo!    On to Ryugu-Jo!  EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:15 am

Beneath the water surface, his hand moved freely, generating a small current beside the fish. They'd swim along with it, using the current he was generating to swim faster than they were usually allowed to. They must have been using his chakra control to their advantage. How smart, and cute. Kaito smiled and then turned his head back when he spotted a shadow in the water. Behind the boat was mass of fish; a school that had been trying their hardest to catch up to the boat. This was amazing! "Oh wow! Haha. You little fellas want to hitch a ride as well huh? In that case." Kaito was motivated to complete his Suiton training. Concentrating, he managed to perfect his image of creating a larger current that would be stable enough to carry all of these fishes. And like with his previous training with the other elements, he was able to do it! Kaito felt himself become part of water. The same way these underwater creatures relied on water, they relied on him now. 

Kaito smiled at the sight, thinking back to what he's done in the past. If only his brothers were alive to see this. "I wish you guys were here with me." The fish suddenly scattered out, swimming deeper into the blue. Kaito removed his hand from the water, looking around to see where they had went and why they had left. There were no visible predators. Why were they swimming off like that? "That's odd." It was then that a dark shadow casted over the entire area. Kaito looked ahead to see that black clouds were coming in. Not a good sign when out in the open ocean. "No. This isn't good at all." Far out ahead, the waves were becoming more violent. Kaito was heading straight into a storm. That was the only downside of going out to the open ocean, you wouldn't know what to expect. Weather changed up so randomly. Kaito would try to change course, but the wind would not allow it. Gusts picked up and pushed the ship into the stormy water, where the boat would be moved around by the giant waves. 

All Kaito could do was lay down and hold onto the mast of the boat. He ducked his head, water splashing over him. The ship would not hold out in this weather, it'd be destroyed! One of the massive waves carried the boat and crashed down, shattering the hull! Kaito was thrown off and into the water he fell, where he'd swim up to the surface to take in air. Wave after wave, he was tossed around until one of them sent him deep down into the water. The rope from the ship tangled around his leg, dragging him down with a large piece of the boat. Kaito'd pull on the rope before reaching into his equipment pouch to grab a hold of a kunai. Above he could see flashes of light, the lightning, as he descended to the darkness of the abyss. 

Kaito cut at the rope with the kunai, but the blade wasn't sharp enough to deal fine cuts. He'd begin to think that his trip was over, that'd he'd be claimed by the sea. How embarrassing to lose his life to the ocean. All he could think of was Kiki and meeting her in the Pure World. The boy smiled, accepting his fate, and closed his eyes. Through the thin skin that covered his eyes he could see a tint of green light. It wasn't normal. When he opened his eyes a green light blinded him before he passed out.   

-------------
TWC = (684 + 606 = 1290)
794/794 Suiton 
496/1500 Dragon Summoning Contract
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

On to Ryugu-Jo!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to Ryugu-Jo!    On to Ryugu-Jo!  EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:38 pm

When the boy woke he found himself on a large platform. He appeared to be inside some kind of chamber. Everything seemed damp and dark, the only source of light being weakly lit torches along the wall. They gave off a green flame. Kaito looked around a bit and then stood up, disorientated. Last thing he remembered was sinking to the bottom of the ocean during the storm, how'd he get here? "You must be wondering where you are right now....." A mysterious voice came from the shadows of the chamber, startling Kaito. Whoever the person was, they'd know how he got here. "Who are you!?" The boy reached for his weapon pouch to find it missing. In fact, he realized everything was missing. The poncho, his sheath, weapon pouch, everything! He would look back to the shadows, expecting an answer. "You don't need to know who I am. Follow me." From the shadow stepped out a fish-like creature that had a human figure. Never before had he seen something like it. The boy'd hesitate to follow at first but he'd eventually walk after the creature. 

They both walked down a hallway. The walls were made of a weird substance that was see through, allowing Kaito see where he was. When he looked how he couldn't exactly believe what he was looking at. A massive coral palace beneath the ocean. He could see the giants of the deep swimming around the palace like guards. This was just dumbfounding. "Ryugu-Jo? Is that where I am?" The creature looked back at the boy and nodded, "Precisely."  The hallway was a long stretch down, but it lead to the main hall of the palace. Both of them would arrive at massive coral doors where the creature would push them open. Inside was a beautiful hall made of coral and gold. Something out of a fairytale. Marine-like creatures that looked just like the one leading Kaito watched the boy carefully. Some looked like fish, others like turtles, there were even octopi. It was just so weird. "Walk up the staircase and head into the room directly ahead. Our king awaits you."

Great, these things had a king. There was no telling what this king was. Maybe he'd be like the rest of these monsters. Kaito, unfortunately, was in no position to decline. He'd walk up the staircase and walk to the door, opening it. When he opened the door and walked through it closed behind him, locking. There was darkness all over, nothing could be seen. Kaito made sure to stand at the door. "What brings you to my palace Uchiha?" A deep voice that sounded like it belonged to a massive body spoke from the darkness. It somehow knew that Kaito was of Uchiha blood, but how? Kaito never mentioned any of that to anyone. "How'd you-I woke up here!" There was a silence in the room. All that could be heard were the dripping sounds. Then two glowings eyes pierced the darkness. Judging by the size of them, whatever was speaking was huge! "Sailors know not approach the Dragon's Triangle. You, however, did. Were you perhaps in search of my kingdom? For what?" Damn, he was good. Kaito wasn't going to get out of this so easily; He had to tell him the truth. "I was on my way to find Ryugu-Jo. I wanted to sign the dragon contract." 

A chuckle was heard coming from the darkness. "You are an Uchiha. You wish to control my dragons like slaves? You think I'd trust your kind? I should just eat you now." The beast stepped closer, causing the ground to tremble. "No. I have been exiled from the Uchiha clan. I simply ask for aid from your dragons. I'll help them and they'll help me. A mutual relationship between them and I." Kaito spoke from his heart. He'd never enslave any creature, no matter what they were. "You have my word." Kaito bowed. The darkness was suddenly casted away by hovering flames along the massive chamber's walls. In the center of the chamber was a colossus. A coiled dragon. So this was the dragon king? "I hold you to your word human. If you ever disrespect my dragons, you shall be devoured. You are to stay in Ryugu-Jo. I cannot trust you just yet with leaving." The dragon closed his eyes, returning to his slumber. At that moment the door would open. Kaito would step out and see a small dragon holding a scroll. The creature opened it up and pointed to where Kaito would have to sign. 

The boy'd bite the tip of his finger to draw some blood and would sign his name onto the scroll. He'd forever be bound to it. The creatures would surround the boy. They all looked like they wanted to eat him or something. Thankfully, the same fish-like creature that served as a guide stepped out of the crowd and pushed them aside. "Shoo!! He's with them now! Forgive them, they have not eaten. Anyways, not that you have signed this contract I should probably show you where the dragons are. You should get to know them if you are to become like them." Kaito'd arch his brow, "Become like them?"

--------------
TWC = (1290 + 877 = 2167)
(496 + 877 = 1373)
1373/1500 Dragon Contract
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

On to Ryugu-Jo!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to Ryugu-Jo!    On to Ryugu-Jo!  EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:28 pm

The fish-man nodded, leading the way to where the dragons resided. By the looks of it this place was very complex. What seemed to be an underwater palace, was actually a network of chambers. How did such a place come to be? No, who made it? Kaito walked beside the fish-man, not having gotten his name. He wanted to ask for it but that didn't look like it was important anymore. "So, how many dragons are there around here?" The fish-man brough his webbed finger to his chin and stroked, "There are too many. They aren't as important as the six main dragons though. You'll be meeting all the six dragons by order. Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Kaito turned to the fish-man, who'd stop walking. The creature would give him a serious look. "If you solidify the contract you'll forever be a warrior of Ryugo-Jo. You'll go through strenuous training. If you fail, you will be turned into one of us. So it's your choice. Are you sure you want to go through with this?" That wasn't going to scare Kaito away. The boy was ready to give it all here; there'd be no backing down now! "If you thought that was going to make me reconsider, then you're dead wrong. I don't know if you were a shinobi who failed yourself, but I am not like the others. I believe I can do this. So, I'm positive about doing this."

The fish-man nodded, understanding the decision made. He looked off to the right, where the small dragon-like creature holding the scroll would be standing. The end of its tail pressed against the scroll, sealing the deal. It had been done. Kaito was forever bonded to the dragons of Ryugu-Jo. "You are a brave soul Kaito Uchiha. Let's see if you live up to your reputation. Enter the chamber before you." From here on out the Uchiha would have to proceed alone. The boy would sigh before walking up to the large door that read, "One", in Japanese Romanji. Training would now commence. Would he complete the training? Or would he just become another failure lost to the palace of Ryugu-Jo? 

[Topic End]
----------

TWC = (2167 + 376 = 2543)
(1373 + 376 = 1749)
1749/1500 Dragon Contract
12 Stats
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

On to Ryugu-Jo!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to Ryugu-Jo!    On to Ryugu-Jo!  EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:28 pm

On to Ryugu-Jo!  Cf6dd0c074a5fd44f4c0388a9cb61a82
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On to Ryugu-Jo!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: On to Ryugu-Jo!    On to Ryugu-Jo!  Empty

Back to top Go down

On to Ryugu-Jo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Water :: Kirigakure no Sato :: Ocean-
Jump to: