Naruto Age of the Past
Boom. (P2) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Boom. (P2) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boom. (P2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Boom. (P2) Empty
PostSubject: Boom. (P2)   Boom. (P2) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Up on the wonderful heavenly body known as the moon a certain person currently was in her personal labratory checking over the test results for her aquaintence that she had saved the day before, her eyes burrowed in indecision at the results. After taking an in depth test of both the blood sample and the kidney she had found that they had contained a bloodline limit, according the the genetic coding some form of jutsu. Both of the two specimens she had aquired had the same genetic code, so it was likely that whatever power the kidney had held it was overwritten by the boy’s own genetic code. Now here came the big decision. She could take the bloodline into herself as payment for potentially saving his life….or she could simply leave it alone. It was leaving her at a major moral dilemma and she really wasn’t appreaciating it. Why was she suffering for doing a good deed?

“Why are you crying over this? It’s a advantage now take it. You don’t get opportunities like this every day you know.”

“Shut up Pride! I didn’t ask for your damn opinion did I?”

“Hikari….he has a point. For all you know it could just not work so just try it anyway.”

“You too Sakuko? You actually think I should basically steal that boys bloodline?”

“Hikari. Power is power, now take it. Your actions are unbecoming of being my host.”

So now it seems that her decision was made, all three of the voices within her believing that she should do it. Numbing over her body with lighting chakra she thankfully had no need to check blood type as she already knew it, quickly doing the process of injecting the blood into her body and replacing one of her kidneys, which she safely stored away into a maximum security storage chest before she allowed herself to feel the pain, curling up into a ball as she felt the foreign blood being forcibly intergrated into her system by the chakra in her. She needed to go outside, get some fresh air. She dissapeared from the labratory and appeared in some remote clearing when the pain reached its peak. She couldn’t stand it, couldn’t keep feeling this pain. Chakra would surge and pure energy would blast off of her, turning into a gravitational blast of energy that somehow she knew the name of, probably some sort of genetic thing.

“SHINRA TENSEI!”

All of a sudden a new crater was created in the moon, rich in all sorts of elements as her chakra manifested to make perhaps the most colorful hole in the entire world. Crystal, Fire, Water, you name it they were all in the crater. Shaking at the sudden release of chakra she plopped herself down into the crater and held her head in her hands and thought to myself.

“What have I done to myself?”

485 words towards eye creation

+2 rolls towards sharingan
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Boom. (P2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boom. (P2)   Boom. (P2) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:39 pm

rolololololol
Back to top Go down
NPC