Naruto Age of the Past
Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Being the wandering young man that he was, Tonbei waltzed around the town aimlessly. His stomach was a bit empty, and his white hair was a bit greasy, but it didn't matter, the big kitty inside him wanted to check out the training ground, and, its not like he could argue. The wandering ninja's bare feet plopped against the ground as he made his way, making a little pit-pat noise with every step. He sensed a strong chakra, and Matatabi spoke up, "Do feel that little one?" 

A smile began to creep across his face, as Tonbei replied "Yep, there's another one around here." By "one" he referred to the beings known as Jinchuriki. He picked up his pace as he headed to the source of the chakra, almost sprinting. This was a special occasion for the young man, as he held no known relation with most people, and hopefully, since they had something in common, he would gain a friend. He would like to say that Matatabi was his friend, but they had a weird love-hate relationship. Mostly hate, but nonetheless there was a bit of respect thrown in the mix. Seeing as there was only one person nearby, Tonbei assumed that he was the one flaunting around his bijuu's chakra. He was cautious as he approached, making his movements known to the stranger. 

[223 words]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:06 am

It appeared as if Tonbei did not need to approach with caution. Relaxing a bit, he walked up and grabbed his hand for a quick shake. "Tonbei Rikami," he said, putting his hands on his hips, allowing a friendly smile to form, "I suppose you're the cause of that power?" 

He didn't have to ask, as Matatabi chimed in, "Yes he is. From the disturbance in chakra, I would guess that he was trying to train with his bijuu." The cat was masking its eagerness, it had been decades since he had met one of the other beasts. Urging Tonbei on, the cat continued, demanding "Go on, ask him some questions about his beast." It appeared as if Matatabi's curiosity about the bijuu was the only thing on his mind. 

Looking Taika in the eye, Tonbei would continue talking, not really giving him time to reply, "So I assume you're like me? A vessel for one of the great beasts?" It was difficult to satisfy Matatabi's curiosity, while also trying to be respectful of one's privacy. Hopefully, the boy would answer, but he understood if he didn't want to spill the beans. As Tonbei had learned from his years spent wandering, the Bijuu were rare beasts, and people were often hunting them for their power, killing the jinchuriki and taking the beasts. However, most of these people failed, as jinchuriki were often far more powerful than most ninja. 

[Just a note, and you probably already know, but just in case: If it's in dark blue, its the two tails talking, meaning you can't hear it. If it's cyan, its Tonbei. Again, you could probably already figure that out. Also, if you need clarification on anything, just ask me.

238+223=461/2000 for V1 Cloak]
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Hikari and Pride are staring.....watching.......

(watching this through Ultimate Shadow. Congrats, your the first I stalk!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:10 am

This new person was both friendly respectful, traits that Tonbei shared. Maybe, though, it was his bijuu forcing Taika to be respectful. While that would suck, Tonbei was glad that not all bijuu were vile creatures of hate. Crossing his arms, Tonbei replied, "Matatabi, the nibi." It seemed a little weird, as if Taika's bijuu was also pressuring him into asking questions, like two shy youths gathering information on a school-time crush through the aid of a mutual friend (or in this case, meat-bags.)

Matatabi, though still excited, knew that he couldn't directly speak to the other tailed beast, so long as they were both stuck in random people. Oh wait, yes they can! Suddenly remembering that he could telepathically talk to the other beasts, he did so, "Gyuki!" He would've continued, but he felt another chakra disturbance. "Do you feel it? There's yet another one of us."

Tonbei, having not known of this before hand, felt like his conversation as the bijuu's messenger had gone to waste. Still, apparently a third had come up along the way, but Tonbei didn't see another person which was confusing. Suddenly feeling like he was being watched, he shifted, glancing around through the corner of his eyes while he continued talking to Taika. "So... I guess they can talk to each other."

[It's not really stalking if the bijuu can detect each other. ;3
And I totally forgot that the rules say the bijuu can telepathically talk to each other.
219+461=680/1000]
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:12 pm

well...that sensory thing was actually up for debate at the moment seeing as she didn't even know if she could be sensed through shadows seeing as Arc currently was doing something else, but for the sake of this topic lets say yes.

"Oi Hikari, these people are sensing us."

"Yeah I figured that out retard, now shut up before I set Sakuko on you."

"....."

Staring at the people in the clearing she couldn't help but feel incredibly lucky at how easily she had found the other jinchuriki of the world. Why wasn't Fire country just renamed to Bijuu Country? It seemed that was where they were all that, but she was kind of annoyed that these people were so unabashedly displaying their chakra. They definitely needed to be more careful. She would go there herself to say so....but currently she was more than caught up yelling at the Kazekage. Ordering Pride back into his little corner within her mind, she would have the much more levelheaded Sakuko take care of the jinchuriki, giving Chomei the go ahead to contact the other bijuu. Said bug would enter the white landscape that the bijuu used to contact each other and would speak to her brother and sister bijuu.

"Matatabi, Gyuki. It's been a while."

Meanwhile Sakuko would utilize the Ultimate Shadow, appearing as a single eye and mouth in the shade of a tree to speak to the inhabitants of the clearing.

"Ah, seems you found me. You two should be more careful with your cloaks you know, some people don't have the purest intentions towards the bijuu."

268 towards....eye creation
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:57 pm

approving 268 for eye creation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:47 am

Tonbei watched as Taika sat and focused tried attaining better control of his cloak. Well, he would've had he not seen an eye and mouth form from the shadow of a tree. Further more, the shadow could speak, which was unsettling, and slightly confusing. Nonetheless, he would swallow back any and all desires to blurt out something like "What teh fuck are you?" He instead opted for the simpler and respectful "Ugh, that's unnatural..." he cupped his chin with one hand, rubbing it slightly as he spoke, "We? I haven't done anything with mine. Thanks for the warning though." His whole life had been turned upside down, this... this was weird. A shadow, that grew a mouth, and could speak. Could all shadow's do this? How come they hadn't spoke to him before? 

Of course, Matatabi, the more rational of the two, quickly deduced this was some jutsu or strange technique. But that didn't matter! Yet another bijuu made its way into the conversation! "Chomei, it has been too long." The big cat felt rather nostalgic of the times when they were young, answering to none but the old Sage. 

Meanwhile, Tonbei would still be absolutely dumbfounded by this shadow. "What are you?" he asked, hoping fore a legitimate answer. On a side note, he should probably start training that bijuu more than he already has. In a quick, distracted reply, Tonbei responds to Taika "No, I haven't, but I've learned some basics,"

[243+680=923
Did you have to approve it in the middle of the topic?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:07 pm

(Just saying, I won't be able to post until tomorrow. I apologize.)
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Hehe, Hikari was having some trouble scrounging up the word count needed for eye creation and needed it to be approved in the middle of the topic so she could gain her sharingan. Anyway it seems that the boy with the 8 tails was just starting to learn some way of maintaining his chakra cloak and apparently he needed help, seeing the way he was acting currently. Lucky for him, Hikari was now done with her rant and perhaps it was time to lend a hand to a jinchuriki in need. Gently pushing Sakuko out of the Ultimate Shadow she would speak once more, a much more feminine voice coming from the shadow this time.

"Well yeah, it is pretty unnatural but then again this power doesn't originate from this world according to a certain friend of mine. Anyway I'm Hikari Ootsutsuki, 7 tails jinchuriki at your service. You guys need help on controlling your cloaks? I'll gladly extend a hand for a fellow container in need, we're in this together after all."

Meanwhile back in white space Chomei was having a wonderful time seeing her sister and brother again. After about 15 years of no contact the bijuu was slowly going insane from not seeing one of her siblings and it was a sudden relief to be seeming them constantly, even if they were sealed inside children.

"It has been rather long, much longer that I wish it was. Hikari has been an excellent container if I do say so myself. We've actually come to an agreement on full sharing of eachothers chakra....beating up Pride unconditionally is a definite bonus. Anyway, I suppose I could extend the same question to both of you. I've been off the planet for over a decade, how did you get sealed?"

299 towards I dunno
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:33 pm

approved for all appropriate rewards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:14 pm

Tonbei watched as Taika attempted to summon the power of his bijuu, he was still unsettled by the shadow though. It appeared that his friend was successful, as the cloak had not dissipated into the air. Taika, being successful, issued a challenge to Tonbei, one that would be met with success. After all, if the person before him could do it, Tonbei probably could too. Taking a seat, he was about to start, when a female voice emerged from the shadow. A small explanation as to what the shadow was would suffice for now, as his attention was switched to the challenge. "Even so, that's immensely unusual."

Tonbei crossed his arms, and began gathering Matatabi's chakra, a thin veil shrouding his body. 

(I've had like, 8 days off due to the inclement weather where I live, and it has sucked away any and all motivation to do anything. I apologize for the quality and shortness of this post.)
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Hikari left cause everyone else did.

305 towards rasengan

300 ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]   Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bijuu Buddys getting the first tail(Hopefully)[Private][NC]
Page 1 of 1