Naruto Age of the Past
Sunny Skies IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Sunny Skies IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunny Skies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:22 pm

The sun glowed bright in the sky today, sending its golden rays to warm all the planets that surrounded it. On one of those people on one of said was an alien of sorts to it, namely Hikari Otsutsuki. Today she was simply enjoying the sunlight on this planet, lying on a random roof she simply enjoyed the bright blue sky that could only be found on this planet. Briefly she played with obscuring that perfect view so that she could keep the memory for herself, but shook the idea from her head in exchange for more productive ones. Producing a scroll from her kimono folds, she quickly unsealed the great and powerful puppet Okami, which she absolutely couldn’t figure out how to manipulate. This chakra threads thing was still way over her head. Pulling a rag from the beasts mouth, she would proceed to wipe down the beast in order to attempt removing the hundreds of years worth of dust on it. She hadn’t exactly tested how it faced up to damage yet so she was unsure how much it could take. While it may have face up great attacks in it’s prime, it was still unknown to her wether it was still in a prime working condition.

209 towards chakra threads
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:08 pm

Itami saw a very beautiful girl on the rooftops experimenting with a puppet of some sort. Her movements seemed to hypnotize Itami as he stared at her from below. Itami jumped on the roof next to her and said " Hello I saw you from below you are very pretty " Itami said that right out of the blue since he was bad at starting conversations. He asked " what is your name ".
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:05 pm

....and so after an ungodly amount of time she had managed to figure out how to make the annoying threads of doom form along with scrubbing down the puppet. All 50m of it. Dear god, this was one big ass rooftop now that she thought of it. What was she on top of, a mall or something? Making the wolf do some basic movements such as opening and closing the mouth, moving a limb, she let go of her puppet and leaned herself against her puppet to look up into the sky, a full moon shining against the clear skies that almost was too perfect to be true. A few birds flew by and she briefly thought of practicing her aim on them, but she shook her head to banish the thought from her mind. The uncaring destruction of life wasn't her thing. Closing her eyes, she settled herself in for a nap, careful to make sure that she didn't her horns anywhere near her puppet seeing as they were kind of sharp...when some extremely annoying boy got all up in her face. Her eyes snapping open, thankfully for the boy only showing her natural dark brown, an annoyed look crossed her face before she spoke.

"You smoking something? Don't disturb somebody trying to take a nap! Who the hell do you think you are?"

435 towards Alchemists Skill
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:16 pm

Itami looked at the girl and said " I am very sorry to disturb you but I could not help but to do it. Any way I can repay you back for doing so " asked Itami as he sat down in front of the girl. It was his first time seeing a girl as beautiful as her in Tanzaku but he had to hold his ground he was a clan head he could not let a girl get to his head.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Well, this boy was certainly a strange one if anything, as he was sort of abrupt and that was stretching it. Briefly she thought of simply hiding from the boy and making him think that she dissapeared, her eyes beginning to glow blue to follow through, but she decided halfway to not, leaving Gen within her body for the lols. I mean, if you have a power than you should have it ready, right? Anyway, brining herself back to the matter at hand she would stand up and show her face to him, thankfully not causing any alarm over her eyes changing color as she had her head down as she did it.

"Hehe.....so you think that you can make it up to me, huh? Very well then, show me what you got."

569 towards alchemists skill
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:27 pm

"I will rather not fight you. I went through surgery a day ago and life has been a pain for me every since. " said Pain as he touched the ground making a small tree grow." By the way my name is Pain " he said again.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:13 pm

Yeah, this boy wasn't exactly the most sane it seemed. He was running around on rooftops a day after SURGERY? Are you completely insane? That isn't something that you do ever? Never ever forever don't you dare do something so stupid if you value your physical state! However she kept calm and remained composed, shaking her head and hopefully all the sleep in her.

"I'm sorry....did you just say that your out and about a day after surgery or have I finally lost it?"

654 towards alchemists skill
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:47 pm

"I know it is a stupid thing to do but I was healed by a medical ninja very good so I am 100% good to go" said Pain while smiling running his hand through his orange hair." What about you. You seem very active. " he said.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:36 pm

"I know it is a stupid thing to do but I was healed by a medical ninja very good so I am 100% good to go"

Well that was hilarious. Whatever medical ninja this boy had visited was clearly an idiot, even if you heal a patient with a high level jutsu they still should be on rest for at least a small amount of time. Even she knew that, and her medical skills weren't even that high with her weak chakra scalpels and only rudimentary healing. Little did she know that the said medical ninja was somebody she knew very intimately....or at least better than anybody else on this planet. Shaking her head in disappointment she would blur away from her spot at a speed of 50, K maybe not her fastest but she wasn't going to pull out her cloaks simply to detain some boy. He clearly needed some medical attention right now to see if he was ok. She would drag him inside the mouth of her beast where inside lay various amounts of tools which now were sorted and organized into neat little piles according to what was needed for which purpose, in the middle some medical tools that she had also discovered along with a small mat for lying down. Perhaps Gokadoin was secretly lazy? It was a known fact that the famed puppet master spent many long periods of time within the mouth of Okami...whatever. She would lie the strange boy who probably had some sort of brain damage for even thinking of being out and about and would pulse her chakra through his body, finding no sings of any damage done to his body....but he was curiously healing as though he had just gotten some sort of transplant in his kidney area. A guy this young had a failing organ? Giving him a withering look to stay on the mat she would apply her mystical palm technique just for safety and seriously asking him a question on the matter, a rather obvious one.

"What the hell did you do to require transplants? You don't look like a drunkard to me."

+alchemists skill

+184 words towards delicate illness extraction (halved due to lolololol paths)

934 word count total
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:05 pm

Pain was totally shocked with what just happened. He decided to answer the girl." I did not require a transplant. I was offered a transplant from giving someone my kidney and they gave me there's giving me new power. " said Pain
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:54 pm

" I did not require a transplant. I was offered a transplant from giving someone my kidney and they gave me there's giving me new power. " 

At this point something struck her. This kid was basically offered a random kidney and he took it. No paperwork or nothing, just went ahead and took that thing in his body. Was he completely insane? He probably didn't even get the blood type changed! Panic overtook her face as she quickly shot out chakra threads from her hands to attack to the wolf, which quickly began to spring to life and move towards the nearest hospital. Within the mouth she would move Pain to the back of the mouth where a...whoah thats a huge cannon. Either way he would be stable in that area so he wouldn't be jostled by the ride. Half paying attention through Byakugan to navigate the puppet through the rooftops scaring quite a few people believing that amaterasu had arrived she looked seriously at the boy.

"Tell me everything right now. What is this "power" that you tried to achieve, do you know this mans name or even his blood type. Either way you are going to the hospital right now to receive treatment. You clearly aren't alright either way."

395 towards delicate illness extraction

+alchemists skill

total of 1095
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:12 pm

"I rather not tell you. As I feel I am being followed by someone. " said Pain as he changed into a eagle and took off it into the sky going to the Hokage tower and sitting on top of it over looking the village.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Sunny Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Skies   Sunny Skies EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 pm

Great now the kid was rambling it seemed, and then doing the unthinkable by trying to turn into an eagle. Now heres the thing kiddies. This transformation was done at 50 speed and since Rikaro did not specify where it started, she would take liberties and say it began on the feet. Oh this kid clearly had problems trying to avoid medical treatment.....although she was acting sort of eccentric at the moment. He would never see in time the 148 speed strike to his neck, knocking him out for a while. While he now had bird feet he was still in operating condition.

Meanwhile Pride was sent along ahead towards the hospital after a bit of "gentle prodding" from Chomei and Sakuko, appearing in the shadow of a slightly plump receptionist.

"Oi fatty. Yeah, down here on the floor. No I'm not unconscious but you've got a patient coming so I suggest you prepare an operating room right about now. 60....59....58....."

So thankfully the receptionist after giving Pride the finger (stupid ninja) reluctantly would prepare an operating room for said patient. About a minute later said ninja would appear carrying a strange boy with bird feet, sealing away her puppet of course before bringing him into the room. Putting him onto the  bed, she would quickly dull his nerves with lightning chakra before drawing a diagram onto the floor ever so painstakingly....

"Truth. A tomato is a fruit."

All of a sudden her movements suddenly were sped up as the pervert eye whispered into her mind. What the hell was it doing? Oh well if it sped her up than it was doing something. Checking and double checking to see if the boy was still numbed, she first drew about a pint of blood from the boys veins for comparison with the kidney, already starting the test as she prepared for the vital part of this. Quickly severing the kidney in a disgusting bloody mess, it was plopped right into the transmutation circle and she now had a kidney that she could test for blood type and another to put back into the boys body without him dying. Reattaching the kidney into his body ever so carefully after drawing blood from the kidney for a test was rather easy due to the procedure being so quick and he was soon in just as good if not better condition than before. Looking behind her she saw that the blood tests were done, rather high tech equipment they had here, sighing in relief as she saw that the donor, whoever it was, was an A type and so was he still unnamed patient. Thankfully, she had overreacted and the boy would live without any serious health problems. Setting him to rest in his bed, she would leave a note with just the initials HO before disappearing in a flash of light with the vial of blood and kidney. Maybe she could use them in that speech she was to give to the children of the Moon's Academy on Medical Ninjutsu?

+906 towards delicate illness extraction

+alchemists skill

+8 stat points

+a senju kidney for luls

+a vial of uchiha blood for lulls

+a sense of self satisfaction for doing a good deed

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Sunny Skies Empty