Naruto Age of the Past
The search for Ryuchi Cave IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The search for Ryuchi Cave IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The search for Ryuchi Cave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

The search for Ryuchi Cave Empty
PostSubject: The search for Ryuchi Cave   The search for Ryuchi Cave EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:16 am

Kirito had heard about the great snakes in the legendary Ryuchi Cave but had never seen it. It was said that Ryuchi Cave rivaled that of Shikkotsu Forest and Mount Myoboku. It was said that it was the legendary hidden home land of the great White Snake Sage. Kirito was eager to be the first of his clan to find this legendary cave and form a contract with the snakes. He had already met a strange Otsutsuki girl who happened to a powerful Jinchuuriki just like Kirito. He figured if he could get the snakes to form a contract with him he would be well on his way to becoming powerful and being able to stop all this wretched violence in the world. He had gotten up rather early that morning, planning on setting out to find Ryuchi Cave. He had heard rumors it might be located here in the land of fire. He rolled out of bed and yawned as he stood up and stretched, his arms above his head and his back arched so as to stretch out all of his muscles. Kirito felt like nothing could bring down his mood today.

'Boy you should know you are never going to find this cave. Why even bother? You might as well give up now and accept that you're just a weak little boy with unrealistic ideals. This world will never know peace.'

Of course that damn turtle had to put his two sense in. But even so, Kirito wouldn't let anything bring him down. Besides, he still needed to befriend Isobu just like he promised. 'Oh be quiet would you. Hey, when I do find this cave maybe you can talk with the White Snake Sage. He's a slimy reptile just like you after all.' Kirito knew turtles weren't reptiles. He just want to mess with the Sanbi, give him something to respond to. Even though he was an easily irritated angry old turtle, Kirito actually liked him. It was too bad when Kirito liked someone he usually picked on them in some way shape or form. 'I AM NOT A REPTILE YOU STUPID BRAT! I AM ISOBU! THREE TAILED GIANT TURTLE CREATED FR-' Ok looks like he angered the old fool a bit too much. Time to cut him off and stop the tirade that was sure to follow. 'Created from the Juubi by Hagoromo Otsutsuki the sage of the six paths blah blah blah. How many times are you going to use the same speech? Don't you have any new material? I was just joking.' During this whole conversation, Kirito had managed to get dressed and don his ninja gear, including the Seversword Kubikiribocho and was now closing the door of his dingy little apartment behind him.

'Hmph. Show some respect to your elders boy. Fine. Go get lost trying to find these snakes. I hope you get turned down and the White Snake Sage bites your head off.' Jeez he was always so pleasant. It didn't matter. Kirito was making his way out of the village now with a smile on his face. Annoying Isobu had just put him in an even better mood than he was before. It was mid morning by the time Kirito had gotten to the forest outside of the village. He spent most of his days here and so he knew the forest well. Well he knew this part of the forest well anyway. He was sure that somewhere in these woods he would find the legendary Ryuchi Cave and the White Snake Sage. He just had to keep on searching. He had all day to look. The forest was brimming with life. Everywhere Kirito looked there were animals. He had passed squirrels, birds, foxes and even a bear at some point. It seemed so peaceful that it was hard to believe they were in an era of war and violence. As he wandered through the forest, he attempted to have a civil conversation with the 3 tails that was sealed inside of him. Kirito didn't really think it would work but he figured he might as well try.

'Hey Isobu. Why do you try so hard to push me away? All I've ever done is try to be friends with you.' It was a rather direct approach but Kirito was a pretty direct guy. He let his body go on autopilot so as to focus more on the conversation he was trying to have. 'Do not think we can ever be friends boy. Humans are not trustworthy creatures. They lie and cheat and do whatever they please to get what they want. You say all the same things I've heard before but I know you really just want to make my power your own.' This guy sure was stubborn. It seemed he was hellbent on making sure humans stayed his enemy instead of trying to make peace with them. Well, Kirito always did like a challenge. 'Now that isn't fair. The Sage of the Six Paths was human. I know you didn't feel the same way about him. You know, one of these days I am going to make you my friend. I promise.' He let himself smile at that. He meant every word he said. He really did want to become friends with Isobu. He wanted all of the Jinchuuriki to become friends with their bijuu. 'Don't make promises you can't keep. I'd watch where you're going if I were you....' were the three tails' last words as he faded back into he oceanic prison. 'What are you tal-' Kirito's thought was cut off as his foot slipped and he began to tumble face first down the side of a small cliff he hadn't noticed before. He tucked his arms and legs in close to his body and tried to roll so as to avoid as much injury to him self as possible. When he finally stopped his seemingly endless tumble down the cliff side, he was staring up at a large cave entrance. It was large enough to house several 70 meter tall snakes easily. Was this it? Was this the legendary Ryuchi Cave? The only way to know for sure was to go inside and take a look. Kirito stood up, rubbing his head and wiping off rock dust from his clothes from the fall. The cave entrance was 100 meters wide and 150 meters tall. It was set in a large grey rock face.

Once Kirito had finished wiping off all the rock dust, he drew his sword and slowly made his way into the cave. It was dark, but not dark enough to keep him from seeing. He made his way down a long tunnel that slowly opened up to reveal an extremely large cavern. In the very center of the cavern, laying upon a throne, smoking a cigarette and wearing a hat with a green orb hanging from its neck was a large white snake. The great White Snake Sage. "Welcome young Senju. I am the White Snake Sage and this is is Ryuchi Cave." There it was. The White Snake Sage was in front of him and openly admitted to this place being Ryuchi Cave. Kirito had found it. But how had the Sage known he was a Senju? "Thank you great Sage. I have come far in search of this place. But, I must ask, how is it you know I am a Senju?" He was curious about the Sage and the other snakes who, until now, Kirito had not noticed. It must have been because they were so large that he simply passed them off for part of the cave. In fact there were hundreds of them in every size all over the cave.

"My snakes informed me that you were coming. I understand that you wish to form a contract with ussss. Is that correct?" the Sage hissed at Kirito. Of course the whole reason for him coming to this place was to form a contract. "Yes great Sage. I ask that you allow me to sign a summoning contract with your snakes." Straight and to the point. Just how Kirito liked it.

'Do you really think this great White Snake Sage will allow you to summon his snakes? You really have some ego boy'

'Stay out of this Isobu. You could have warned me that cliff was coming up you know.' Kirito responded to the Sanbi. He knew it was because of him that he even found the cave in the first place but he didn't have time to argue with Isobu and convince the White Snake Sage to sign a contract at the same time. "Kukukuku. What makes you think you should be allowed to sign a contract with ussss? How about this, fight one of my snakessss and I will decide on whether or not you are worthy of usss. and with that a large 50 meter snake came slithering out of the dark towards Kirito. He had expected something like this to happen. He held his sword Kubikiribocho in his hands, a cloak of transparent clear red chakra suddenly covered Kirito's body. A shell formed over his back and two tails protruded outward from the base of the shell. He would go all out in this fight. 'Isobu! Lend me your strength for this battle!'

No response came from the giant turtle but his chakra cloak had begun to boil and bubble. A third tail had begun to form and the Executioner's blade began to tremble in his hands. He was ready. The snake before him coiled itself up and then struck at 45 speed. Kirito spun to his right at 50 speed, swinging his sword at the snake's side. As the snake struck, the sword sliced down the length of its body, using the snake's own momentum against it coupled with Kirito's strength. If he had been facing a normal ninja they would have been completely sliced in half. The snake merely recoiled at the wound and coiled itself back up, hissing at Kirito.

"Very good boy. But it isn't over just yet."

'Come on boy. Let my chakra flow through you. Use my strength!'

Kirito's chakra cloak bubbled and boiled even more. The Seversword seemed to scream in excitement in his hands. His vision was tinted red. As much as Kirito detested violence, he seemed to be enjoying this battle. Perhaps it was because it was just another obstacle he had to face to become stronger. Maybe he was just exhilarated by the Sanbi's chakra flowing through him. Either way he would end this with his next attack. 'Lets go Isobu!' Kirito charged the snake at 54 speed, his blade held on his left side with both hands, positioned to attacke the snake. The snake raised its head and began to strike. As it bared its fangs, it moved at 45 speed to end Kirito with this bite. That was the wrong move. Kirito only had to adjust his body slightly, leaning backward as the snake's strike moved past him by an inch. Now Kirito had a clear shot to his target. Still moving at 54 speed, Kirito swung his sword upwards, cleaving the giant serpent's head clean off. He took a deep breath and brought the sword down in front of him with two hands, now soaked in blood. His chakra cloak had stopped bubbling. It didn't burn. When had that happened? Kubikiribocho seemed to tremble in delight at being covered in the snake's blood. Looking up at the White Snake Sage, Kirito would say "Well? Did I prove myself worthy? You've just lost one of your family for a test! Will you lose more to my blade or is that it?" The Sage seemed to smile at his words, as if Kirito's response was exactly what he was hoping for.

"Well well well. The three tails has found himself a talented Jinchuuriki haasn't he? Do not fret boy, all of my snakes would give their life for me without hesitation just as this one did. Very well. You may sign a contract with us." At his words another, smaller snake came forward carrying a scroll in his mouth. He let the scroll unravel in front of Kirito and then instructed him to mark the scroll with a sample of his blood and chakra. Kirito obliged by slicing his right thumb on the blade of his sword and then swung it into place on his back. He would then press his right hand onto the scroll, infusing his fingertips with chakra. When he was finished, the scroll seemed to roll up by itself and the snake that had brought it quickly scooped it up and carried it away. Kirito felt safe enough at this point to release his cloak. It slowly receded back into his body until it was completely gone. "Thank you great snake sage. This means a lot. I will return one day. For now I say my thanks. I must head back to the village before I am missed." He had turned and began walking back toward the entrance of the cave when the White Snake Sage spoke one last time. "Keep proving yourself worthy of my snakes young Senju. I sense a great power within you."

Kirito did not respond to the sage. He simply paused to listen while it spoke and when it was finished he continued on his way, ready to be back in his village.
[exit]
WC: 2285
Claiming snake summons, 11 stats and 785 words towards third V1 tail.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ryuchi Cave   The search for Ryuchi Cave EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:19 am

sorry for all the green. Idk what happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ryuchi Cave   The search for Ryuchi Cave EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:29 am

Hi you may want to edit this,
if you can't please wait for when a site mod passes by.

At the same time, validating your post?
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ryuchi Cave   The search for Ryuchi Cave EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:53 am

XD I don't give a shit about green font. Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ryuchi Cave   The search for Ryuchi Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

The search for Ryuchi Cave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Ryuchi Cave-
Jump to: