Naruto Age of the Past
A message to all you peeps IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
A message to all you peeps IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A message to all you peeps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

A message to all you peeps Empty
PostSubject: A message to all you peeps   A message to all you peeps EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Yo, it's Kussu. Yeah I've been gone for a while, been vacationing a for quite a bit. But that's besides the point.

Guys, I know that things have been rough. Many people who were at the heads of staff are gone for reasons I don't really feels like debating. It honestly doesn't look like a good situation right now, I know. But if I can ask you guys one thing, it's to just stick around just a little longer. While it may seem that this is the end of us, I know we can get through it. Haven't we gone through so much worse already?

What I'm trying to say here guys, is that we of NAP are a strong community, and I hate seeing us go. Just watch guys, we'll be back!

~Makussu
Back to top Go down
Palace
Special Jounin
Palace

PostSubject: Re: A message to all you peeps   A message to all you peeps EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:22 pm

haha XD if you can pull it off, I'll be here!
Back to top Go down
Yutaka Nagakura
Special Jounin
Yutaka Nagakura

PostSubject: Re: A message to all you peeps   A message to all you peeps EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:04 am

I'll be here too. Someone else just needs to convince everyone else to come back and needs to convince Pain to reselect admins, it seems that even in these dire times his admins have decided to ditch him. We need people who will actually be loyal to the site like Roland (despite his "abuse") and Jason.
Back to top Go down
Yutaka Nagakura
Special Jounin
Yutaka Nagakura

PostSubject: Re: A message to all you peeps   A message to all you peeps EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 7:05 am

Oh and Fenn!
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: A message to all you peeps   A message to all you peeps EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Speaking of Jason, IM BACK GUYS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message to all you peeps   A message to all you peeps Empty

Back to top Go down

A message to all you peeps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Rules and News :: News-
Jump to: