Naruto Age of the Past
Bako Release IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Bako Release IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bako Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eversoris
Academy
Eversoris

Bako Release Empty
PostSubject: Bako Release   Bako Release EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Bloodline Name: Bako Release
Originating Clan: Annanuki
Appearance: Various manifestations.
History: The Annanuki were created with the Bako Release KKG, and as one of the first biological organisms, they are the most raw and powerful representations of it.

What it does: Bako Release - Bako release is the natural ability of the Annanuki, allowing them to manipulate and access bacteria in various ways and forms. It is said that the Annanuki were one of the first biological life forms to be created. Techniques must be made to show the full range of this bloodline.

Requirements: Must consult Eversoris.

P.S. Blaine allowed me to have this KKG though he said it will be under watch and will have to be ironed out as far as how specifically it can be used. That is why I did not go into major detail as I am not quite sure, and will have to make techniques and be approved thus.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

Bako Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bako Release   Bako Release EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:26 pm

Approved on very high watch.
Back to top Go down