Naruto Age of the Past
Stage 1 (Open) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Stage 1 (Open) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stage 1 (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiru Retsuno
Academy
Kiru Retsuno

Character sheet
Character Name: Kiru Retsuno
Clan: Jugo/Fuma
Element: Lightning

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:29 pm

Kiru yawned as he trudged through the town in the early morning hours. he looked for something to do that didn't involve too many people at one time. He was probably going to need help training, but he didn't want to hurt anyone, so it'd need to be someone strong. He looked up at the sky and hoped someone would make a training offer, so he didn't have to choose.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:46 pm

Cracking his neck in a nonchalant way, a man in a rather heavy looking coat strolled down the streets enjoying the breeze as it ruffled through his dark blue hair. Thankfully he had become used to this arid environment after a few years and his jacket was rather well ventilated so he could barely feel the sweltering heat as he walked the town in search of something to do. Groceries were done, he had already done his daily browsing of shops and his bar was closed for the day. Damn, seems that he was truly at a loss for what to do. Suddenly on his radar he would notice a strangely.....odd chakra emanating from a boy on the street. It was similar to that of the 1st Kazekage and the man who was known as "Roland" whoever that was. Noting the rather lost look on his face he decided he would help the boy and speak with a kind voice. "Hey, you need help or something? You look a little lost."
Back to top Go down
Kiru Retsuno
Academy
Kiru Retsuno

Character sheet
Character Name: Kiru Retsuno
Clan: Jugo/Fuma
Element: Lightning

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:08 pm

Kiru was rather peacefully looking at the sky, as described before, when he was suddenly addressed. For a moment, the anger induced madness bubbled below the surface of his skin but he controlled it. It was his body and he wouldn't let it control him. Looking at the man who had addressed him, he nodded. "Im a relatively knew Nin of this town. I was hoping for some sparring practice."
He stated things simply enough in a polite manner. Hopefully he could stay in control long enough to get something done for once.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:33 pm

(actually you merely stated that you looked up at the sky, but it's of no consequence)

Watching the boy with analytical eyes Makussu would feel the boys chakra once more trying to figure out what he was exactly but to no avail, all he found was that it had a strangely dark undertone to it. Banishing the thoughts from his mind he would address the boy once more. "Well, it's good to know that people still have interest in this line of life. Not everyone wants to risk their lives for a living. Anyway, you said that you needed a sparring partner? I can't say that I'm the strongest person in the bunch but I could sure help you practice your techniques." He would look towards Kiru with a friendly expression on his face, not wanting to upset the new ninja.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:17 pm

(it's been 10 days, I have the right to 48)

....and no response from the boy who had seemingly gone completely silent. Ooh yeah, definitely not normal in the slightest, and most definitely creepy in all senses. People don't normally do that unless something weird is going upstairs. Did this kid need mental help or something? Concern would flash upon his face as he looked at the new ninja in town. "Erm....are you okay there? Do you need to see a doctor or something?" While he didn't know the kid something could be seriously wrong with him and he couldn't just leave him be. Hopefully he regained his senses, it would be rather hard to explain to the doctors how exactly he had found a completely unresponsive boy in the middle of the street. If the boy would not respond to him, he would pick him up over his shoulder and dash off towards the hospital to see what was wrong with him. This was starting to freak him out.

(potential exit with Kiru if he does not respond withing 48 hours, not to be rude but yeah)
Back to top Go down
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Character Name: Toshiro "Yukizuka" Hitsuguya
Clan: Yuki/Inuzuka
Element: Water, Ice

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:08 pm

Kikato would suddenly Appear in front of Makussu as he turned around and Kikato looked to the boy across Makussu's Back, and nodded to him "Whats the point of this?" Kikato would ask, Now one may ask what was Kikato doing out and about, well he liked to train the ninja of the village of course, help to make them stronger, but this, he did not know the full situation, but from what he could tell it seemed the kin on Makussu's shoulder was not wounded but more of fell asleep with his eyes open, kid must have ran himself ragged with training, but this did not look friendly in his eyes.

Kikato stood at about six foot tall, his purple hair in a pony tail and draped over a shoulder, his green robe that he always wore on, which it was in fact his Glass Armor, his weapons stashed away in his "Heart" along with a couple of other special blades that derived from the very space, Kikato would tilt his head, His one blue and one yellow eye Staring down at the Kid before him, waiting for an answer to his question.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:30 pm

Picking up the boy, he would find him strangely go limp in his arms. Oh great, that either meant he was asleep, or somehow picking the boy up had caused him to go unconscious somehow. Even better, the Kazekage had suddenly appeared out of nowhere cause you know, logic. Shifting his grip so that he could hold Kiru more effectively he would turn around to face Kikato. "The point here could be multiple things. One could be to simply get this boy to the hospital and fix him up. Another could be curiosity, an attempt to gain information about this situation. The point is all depending on the person, and in my case it is a mixture of both. I hate to be rude sir, but I need to help this boy. If you would allow my leave, it would be most splendid. Believe me, I do not understand much of what is happening either." Of course if told to back down by his Kazekage he would do so, he couldn't exactly go and tell the leader of the entire village to go shove off now could he? Either way, worry would play across his face for the boy as he would feel an slight tremor come from his body. Oh god, what now?
Back to top Go down
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Character Name: Toshiro "Yukizuka" Hitsuguya
Clan: Yuki/Inuzuka
Element: Water, Ice

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Kikato would raise a brow to the boy and then smirk "Well what about doing the procedure yourself? Gives you An Excellent chance to learn and you have the worlds best medical Ninja with you as of right now, so what do you say?" Kikato would chuckle softly as he side stepped, a Rift opening suddenly, He was going to take them to a place he could control the outcome as to keep them all safe, He would await to see the reaction of the boy, if it did not seem favorable he would make another rift appear just behind so if the boy took a step backwards he would step into the Dimension of Amenominaka Anyways, Kikato had yet to figure out all the kinks in this new technique and it would apparently take them to Kamui without him realizing the whole situation.

Kikato would the flick his bangs as he would tell him "First thing Is Medical Diagnosis, Do you know that Technique?" Kikato Asked after they would enter the new Dimension, the rift (Or Rifts depending on how things go) would close behind them, sealing them in this very Dimension, not knowing if anyone else might be there, Again Kikato had yet to figure out all the details of his wonderful new technique.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Makussu's eyes would widen at the idea of actually doing the procedure himself. He could never say that he was a practitioner of medical arts although it had always been something that he had been interested in, sadly he never truly got the chance to delve into it's secrets. However, the idea of a training medical nearby soothed him slightly and so he would agree to helping treat the boy, stepping into the portal to amenominaka and laying him down gently onto the ground to begin. Listening to the Kazekage, he would respond after sifting through his memory. "Yes, I believe that I do. When you transferred your memories during the assembly you passed it into my brain. Now how does it go..." Scrunching up his eyes in concentration he would gently touch the boy's chest if not prevented sending pulse of chakra which could almost be said to act as a sonar, sending back an overload of information back towards him. "Lord Kazekage, I don't really know how to explain it. Within his brain it seems that almost all functions have ceased except for those necessary for life meanwhile throughout his entire body it's like his chakra coils are somehow being overstressed by something, as though they are forcibly being made to grow. I don't know would could cause such a thing however, do you have any idea what could have caused his condition?"
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Rikaro would frown as he heard voices from outside of one of the many castles in Kamui. How the hell did people get in here he thought to himself as he rose up out of his bed with nothing but pants and Shinobi sandals on. His head band was on the floor and he didn't bother to pick it up as he was ready to kill whoever intruded. Each step he took released a large amount of killer intent. He got outside and saw 3 man. Two standing and the other on the ground appearing to be sleep. Rikaro stared closer or was the man on the ground in a coma. He saw a familiar face of a man with a Ukiyoe headband on. The Otsuki he thought Kikato the Kazekage. He would smile it seemed old friends were just coming to visit. He would look at the other man he didn't seem special it looked like he was performing medical attention to the man on the floor though.

Rikaro would here the unfamiliar man say something about Kikato transferring memories which meaned the unknown man knew of Rikaro already. Apparently the one on the ground brain seemed to stop or something. Rikaro didn't care he was no medic. He took one step and was in front of the body on the ground and stared at Kikato saying " You know Kikato I would ask how you got in Kamui but a person like your self back from the days where us 4 ruled the lands I wouldn't think of anything else " said Rikaro smirking as he held out his fist for a fist bump. He would look to the unknown man and say " Unfortunately your ninja already seems to know of me if I heard correctly. But one thing why are you people here not to be rude " said Rikaro
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Kikato would look up at Rikaro, his Blue and Yellow eye shining at him, and he would indeed fist bump Rikaro, and the moment their fists collided his Soul Wavelength extended out towards Rikaro, His Soul Menace was a bitch, cause at the exact moment their fists touched, Kikato had flared his Tenseigan Chakra Cloak, his Yellow Eye had its black Image appear at the same time.

Now one may ask why would Kikato do this to poor Rikaro, well recent events had put Kikato on edge, and he was not feeling himself since the beheading, he had very little trust in anyone anymore, for all he knew this was the very man who killed him from such a distance, and also one of the few who could get into Ukiyoe, well maybe it was someone in Ukiyoe, well he would have to get his revenge on that village he once ruled later, for now his focus was on Rikaro, he was the first to appear, and after his head chopping incident and then his Transference jutsu going haywire, this is one of the first people he gets to see again, this had to be no coincidence right?

Kikato Did not care, his fist would not only hit Rikaro's but his knuckles would be a pivot point as his hand tapped a total of three times against Rikaro's hand, it was his lovely Wei Wu Wen Soul Menace combo, doing a total of three X-rank's worth of Damage to Rikaro if he could not stop it, which would be rather difficult as to the surprise it would most likely give, Kikato no longer had Ichibi to keep Lust in Check either, and she was lusting for blood, she almost died too and she was in the same boat as Kikato, wanting to kill every ninja who appeared they could have been the ones to do it.

If Rikaro could not stop it, he would most likely hit the floor spasming and coughing up blood, floundering like a fish out of water until he died, the speed of this all happening at X-speed, and timing so Precise, and the only way out of it would be to take a step backwards, which if he did would not be good, cause at the time of the fist bump and the cloaking and the doujutsu, he summoned the Crimson Rose in his other hand, which would be angled behind Rikaro's waist, so if he took a step back, he would most likely bisect himself on the blade and the Story of the once great uchiha would be over.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:35 pm

(note that this post is all made on the assumption that Rikaro is now dead. Thus, all actions in this are subject to change if somehow he has managed to escape)

Sensing the man from miles away thanks to his advanced chakra sensory, Makussu would simply ignore the strange nonsense he was spouting.....until suddenly he sort of got completely destroyed by a suddenly angry Kazekage, surrounded in teal cloak. Well, it seems that they both agreed on the fact that this strange ninja who had popped out of nowhere was quite annoying, although apparently Kikato had decided he needed to go. While he might have opposed the random attack in his younger ages he had learned by now that it wasn't always the best idea to question others motives when doing such things. No, the thing that would worry him now would be the Gobi suddenly spewing from the dead body in front of them. This boy had been a jinchuriki? "Lord Kazekage, what do we do?" he would say as he would draw out Yukianesa to fight the beast, settling into a position where his right arm would be extended backwards holding his sword while his left arm was forward facing to block. If the Kazekage didn't have some method to quickly subdue the beast they would be in for a long battle.
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2015 12:36 am

( None of Kikato stat boosts or jutsu activated from me time lining him before his fist even touched me so no stat boosts for you )

As the fist of Kikato right hand began to raise at SS rank speed Rikaro would hear the voice of Kokou speak quickly " Rikaro the guy laying on the ground is a Jinchuuriki of Yonbi the Four Tails you have been collecting the Bijuu or their body parts this us your chance " said Kokou. Rikaro Rinnegan would instantly activate his eyes glowing purple his hand still raised. He would become intangible but still able to touch and attack. Rikaro hand at X rank speed would raise above the out stretched hand of Kikato and Rikaro would take one step back and one step to the left. He would go around the Kazekage and grab the left hand of the man on the ground who held within him the four tails. After grabbing the hand of the brain dead man Rikaro would teleport them both to Iwagakure.

Exit to Iwagakure

Activated Rinnegan Kamui Intangibility so D rank cost

D rank for Kamui teleport with Kiru

Claiming kidnapping Kiru

Last edited by Pain on Sat May 30, 2015 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:03 am

((Calling Meta I gave no sign of going to attack till the last second when the fists connected, and as I no longer have Ichibi ,Kokou would have no insight, but I will be nice and Allow a edit to see if you can pull this off without the Meta-gaming))

Kikato noticed the change in the man's Actions, his speed was indeed high, but the moment he saw the rinnegan activate, knowing what that was from his own homebrewed Eye, Kikato would flare his Tenrinissgan and Tenseigan Chakra Cloak, and all at the same time, all the stat boosts yada yada, pretty much same as I previously stated, now for the differences, and Suddenly appearing from the "heart" was two weapons in particular, his Tenseiga which allowed him to Cut into Rikaro's Kamui, well as it so Happened the blade was pointing into Rikaro's Direction, and materializing within his body, Piercing his heart, as this happened at X-ranked speeds, and would intercept as the blade was three foot in length, Kikato being six foot tall had a two foot reach, and Rikaro was only a total of three feet from him at the point of impact, and as Tenseiga would go through the Kamui'd Rikaro and force him to materialize, and the Second weapon his Bakusaiga, the blade that prevented regeneration, And for it appearing at the same time as Tenseiga and in the same hand, right over Tenseiga at the exact same time.

In Summery Tenseiga Negates Kamui's Intangibility and Rikaro would be forced to materialize around Bakusaiga, which would pierce his heart and Negate his regeneration, this should be sufficient if he can not or does not dodge
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:24 am

As soon as Rikaro out of the corner of his eye and the sensing of chakra flaring from the Kazekage his Gold Cloak would activate raising his body statistics rather high. His body and hair would be gold while his eyes were purple. The Deva path that always sat in a pod outside of the castle would shoot out of the pod after being activated by Rikaro and jump in front of Rikaro pushing him back. Rikaro would fly back from the SS rank strength of the path's left palm. However he would fly in a forest of bushes that cushioned his fall. The bushes were very tall being over 10 ft tall and blocked all appearance from anything outside of the mini bush forest he would turn one of the bark of wood into a Wood Clone to fight the Kazekage. The Deva Path would take the blow of the Kazekage and stand there with the swords within it's body. The wood clone would jump out of the bushes with the exact same appearance and stats as Rikaro and stand 5 meters away from the Kazekage. Rikaro still intangible would fall in the metal block that the castle stood upon and completely his his chakra from any source of chakra sensing. While in the block of metal he would teleport to Iwagakure for a quick exit his Wood Clone saying " Kazekage you almost got me there now let's dance ".

Exit to Iwa

D for Teleport and Intangible while attack

A for Woos Clone
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:06 am

Saddly for Rikaro His Deva path would be to far away, the distance being so great and with the lack of movement from Rikaro otherwise the Blades would do as previously stated, then while Bakusaiga was inside of Rikaro Kikato would note the blood seeping out of Rikaro, and the Bakusaiga's Ability would make it so regeneration was not possible in any form, Kikato would watch the life drain from Rikaro's eyes, as once Bakusaiga pierced Rikaro , Kikato would make sure he finished the job, as he pushed Rikaro away and down to the ground he would take his left hand and use his Soul Menace Triple Strike Combo, right to the face of Rikaro, if the three separate X-rank hits landed Rikaro would be overly decimated, and soon a new problem would be about to present itself, but Kikato would save that for a later time, he would use one of his rifts to drop Rikaro's Body into one of his own little dimensions and would allow the Gobi to roam in that dimension, as it would happen before the Gobi would be released, The swords Bakusaiga and Tenseiga would still be in Kikato's Right hand the entire time, Rikaro's Deva Path would drop useless with its master dead poor thing just did not have time, distance or speed on its side at all, with at least fifty meters as compare to five feet, sad thing

((Claiming the Death of Rikaro))
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:08 am

Rikaro would smirk a little as the blade that was aimed at his heart barely made his skin bleed.( Tenseiga is E rank sharpness I have SS Health). He would then remember that the other blade was above the one aiming at his heart 3 inches above the heart so he would survive as the sword pierced him but did not come out from his back. At X speed he would jump back 5 ft the sword that was on top coming out of his body with blood dropping from it and the other sword still in hand. As he jumped back he would see the Kazekage push thin air. Rikaro saw his chance and his hair flared up he was still in his cloak and became intangible again. A blue chakra would appear around him as he grew one hundred meters into the air into a full humanoid Susano'o. As he was growing he performed the handseal for partial release of Creation Rebirth to heal the would above his heart the almost took his life away. The Humanoid Susano'o with the diamond on it's forehead that held Rikaro would bring it's left foot down at X rank speed to crush the Kazekage below him. The Susano'o smiled as it attacked while intangible.

Used Susano'o S

Used partial Release C

Attack while intangible D
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:20 am

((Sorry partner your dead

Kikato "L" Rinku wrote:
In Summery Tenseiga Negates Kamui's Intangibility and Rikaro would be forced to materialize around Bakusaiga, which would pierce his heart and Negate his regeneration, this should be sufficient if he can not or does not dodge

Pain wrote:
The Deva path that always sat in a pod outside of the castle would shoot out of the pod after being activated by Rikaro and jump in front of Rikaro pushing him back.

Kikato "L" RInku wrote:
Saddly for Rikaro His Deva path would be to far away, the distance being so great and with the lack of movement from Rikaro otherwise the Blades would do as previously stated

Sorry partner, your toast, I commend your attempt, but it is in vain sadly))
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:08 pm

And now after Makussu finally woke up after passing out for a long time (IRL of course) , he had realized that the fight was already over and that the other people in the topic hadn't waited for him. It didn't really matter though to be honest, all he would have been doing anyway would be providing filler content anyway. Anyway, for purposes of not looking like an idiot, we'll just say that the entire time Makussu had retreated a distance away from the fight with Kiru in tow to prevent him undertaking damage, after flashing on his Issetsugan active into the Kun path so that he might learn something from this fight. However, it seems that the man was now dead, for he was now dissapeared into another portal of some sort. Not only was the man in front of him a whiz in the medical arts, but apparently he knew his stuff when it came to Space/Time techniques as well. Nervously he would stand up, his senses still in overdrive just in case somehow yet another person came out of nowhere. ".....Lord Kazekage, who was that man?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stage 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stage 1 (Open)   Stage 1 (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stage 1 (Open)
Page 1 of 1