Naruto Age of the Past
Born Release IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Born Release IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Born Release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eversoris
Academy
Eversoris

Born Release Empty
PostSubject: Born Release   Born Release EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:31 pm

Bloodline Name: Born Release

Originating Clan: Annanuki

Appearance: It is usually cellular, though the living chakra is sometimes seen in physical form.

History: The Annanuki when formed took on a unique biology. Their souls were so strong that it affected them physically as well as inside their chakra. They are able to use both to enhance techniques in the ninjutsu and medical field.

What it does: The Born release allows the user to take the unique chakra and body of the annanuki, both of which are fueled by enormous life force, and use them to enhance their abilities and have great mastery over things they have access to.

DRAWBACKS:

1. Cannot receive implants directly into their bodies.
2. Cannot be dragon slayers.
4. Cannot learn shinigami techniques.

Indoctrination
Spoiler:

Creation/Replication
Spoiler:

Regeneration/Animation
Spoiler:

Requirements: You must be an Annanuki. To unlock each different ability, it costs an Annanuki 3,000 wc. This includes different levels.

Last edited by Eversoris on Sat May 16, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

Born Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Release   Born Release EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:31 am

Alright time to jump into this. -puts on headphones and listens to jetset radio-

Quote :
Using their life force infused chakra, they create what is called the born-release. Once released into the desired host (an element, object etc.), this breathes life and enhances the specified with properties the user designs.
The "Manna" of an Annanuki (their special chakra) can be infused into Matter to change its properties into a desired effect. Meaning, if charged specifically into dirt, it could be warped into rock or gold. This race are the experts of state and shape manipulation.

Unfortunately I can not allow this as this cuts directly into Alchemy which is already made on this site.

Quote :
This allows the user to transfer their chakra into matter and manipulate the item to their desire. In objects that contain immense chakra within them already, the Annanuki will need superior chakra and/or life force (they usually do). With this the Annanuki could potentially make fire cooler, lightning a liquid one etc. They can fully manipulate and change whatever they coat their chakra in.

Unfortunately the ability to manipulate anything is only Dragon Slayer Skill, I am quite sorry my friend.

Quote :
This is not always an instantaneous process but never a long one. Much of the time it takes depends on one's chakra quantity and purity. It depends on the size of the object and the degree of transformation/shaping. The Annanuki at the cost of various amounts of chakra, can increase the strength, size etc. of the technique. But as with all things, the chakra cost is significant.

This again cuts into alchemy my friend, I am sorry

Quote :
Level Two: Once chakra is placed into a host element/object it can be manipulated at a desired strength, D-SS, Example, places chakra into water, can manipulate water at B-Rank strength - and so-on and so-forth. This would be the same as if S-Rank or D-rank, and is relative on the type amount of chakra used. When used on Water, Earth, or Air release, the strength of that element is upgraded by +1 rank but costs the same. D = C, C = B, B = A, A = S, S = SS. Other elements, and even composite-elements, require more chakra to the manipulation. For example, when moulding chakra into Lightning, Fire, or composite-elements (Wood, Explosion), the ranking is so: D = x2 D, C = x2 C, etc, etc. Twice the amount. It is known, as well, that this technique requires contact with the element to execute; however, contact with the element can be instantaneous and activated just as quickly.
This can also be used with matter in general/physical objects. This manifests itself in abilities such as being able to manipulate genes, cells, etc. If one gets access to them.

Unfortunately this cuts into Dragon Slayer skills which are manipulation of the element they are given. Also it allows the user to have access to the given element without knowing it I can not allow you to have this ability as that is chakra absorption skill trait.

Quote :
Using Ijutsu/Fuuinjutsu/ninjutsu etc. the Annanuki Clan can create techniques that enable them to forge life from aquired cells, creating beings that can move on there own. Obviously, certain cells will need to be acquired to create specific creations and beings.
This needs to have a bit more detail like they can't be permanent and what not

Quote :
The Annanuki are able to completely heal themselves from any self-inflicted wounds. Meaning wounds that their body is subject to because of techniques or other methods. For example, using the Eight Gates would do no physical harm to them as the drawbacks of gates would have no effect. They can heal from minor to intermediate wounds very quickly, with more severe wounds taking more time depending. Because of the great strength and intelligence of their cells, they are effectively immortal, though they can be wounded. They are virtually immune to poison or single wounds and regenerate naturally. This ability can be hampered, however, by more extreme abilities of opponents potentially.

I'm gonna go ahead and say no to this my friend, you can't be immune to the effects of eight gates I am sorry. Also Immortality is Jashinism skill only and that is limited to one person and is take, this also cuts into Creation rebirth which is also limited and full. Finally this cuts into the ability of immunity to poison which is Doku Doku no Mi only and is owned already thus there can not be another one. I'm sorry I ask that you change this please.
Back to top Go down
Eversoris
Academy
Eversoris

Born Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Release   Born Release EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:21 am

Ok. I appreciate the feedback. However for this, please allow Blaine and Toshi to look over them. I already spoke to Blaine and have been for a long time on skype. So I will let him directly handle things so we both know there is no bias. Not saying what you say is not legit and accurate, but considering how we started off, I'd just rather it be someone else.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

Born Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Release   Born Release EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:37 am

There is no bias from any of my staff I would like to think.I agree with every last thing he says and I also think he ISN'T strict enough to boot. This is twice now you straight up refused to let a staff touch your app and that to me is unacceptable sorry.

If he were a mod I can slightly understand, had he come across again as mean, I could understand.
However he did not, he modded it rather damn well. But, I'll go over what he missed.

Quote :
The Born release allows the user to take the unique chakra and body of the annanuki, both of which are fueled by enormous life force, and use them to enhance their abilities and have great mastery over things they have access to.

Uzumaki, this is Uzumaki taken over and incorporated into your clan which does as Al just pointed out, Alchemy, Dragon Slayer, Creation Rebirth, and Jashinism. Did you not say you wanted to block them from having DS? Well having them be able to manipulate MAKES them DS.

As it stands this is faaaaaar too OP for this site, like the bar is up at the empire state building for this, when I want the site at a two story house.

Furthermore bumping up WC is not a drawback to me, especially for you of all people.
Back to top Go down
Eversoris
Academy
Eversoris

Born Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Release   Born Release EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Regeneration instead of immortality edited. I made a suggestion topic to discuss the rest.
Back to top Go down
Eversoris
Academy
Eversoris

Born Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Release   Born Release EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:55 pm

I am making a suggestion on a few basic things, that admittedly are personal to my char's situation.

I am asking for discussion of a reasonable and unbiased kind please. I am not meaning any offence or defense or anything of the sort. And though I am bringing up discussion for the attention of staff, I am also supporting the same freedoms (or their equivalents) for other characters.

Firstly, my char is based on two things:

Alchemy
Life Force

His elements are a separate matter, and are not the major issue at this time.

Age limit

My char is a being from a dimension and planet. There, people do not age, and are not unkillable, but do not age. He has existed for a very, very, very long time. I do not see this as some heinous breaking of the rules. How does my character being, lets say, a billion years old, give him a direct IC advantage in battle? If he can still be killed, what does it matter? Helps me make op techniques because of his experience? I would make op techs if he were 10 seconds old. The age is more apart of plot and storyline. Not to mention, my char is not the only alien from somehwere else and that is older than human beings can be.

Please let me know if you think this is a terribly unfair advantage or if you think I should, on the merit of story line and coherence, be able to be as old as necessary for my story.

1. Bloodline: " All clans and techniques and abilities must be utterly different than any that already exist."

I disagree very strongly with this my friends, and I think most of you do to. Reasonably speaking, this is impossible and factually speaking unnecessary. Firstly, let me please state my opinion on the matter of qualification. I think that if an idea is original, logical (meaning it is plausible and in line with what the character can be expected to be capable of given their heritage and story), and lastly not complete plagarism of something already in existence, it should be allowed. Unique and rare types of power should be encouraged, it forces the site to grow, threatens the normal way of seeing power, as well as adds a new and intersting twist on the plotline of the site.

More specifically, my character has two things with his bloodline that seem to step on the toes on a few already existing concepts. I appreciate the chance now to somewhat rebuke this notion as well as ask for opinions on what you think.

So the basis of my bloodline is life force and alchemy. The issue is that Uzumaki have strong life force, Creation rebirth allows for similar regeneration, dragon slayers have an aspect of my KKG that involves manipulating an element, and lastly, "Alchemy" or whatever that is on this site, already exists.

Allow me to clarify and state my position now.

Firstly, let me restate that it is impossible and unreasonable to make it so that created clans and KKG cannot in anyway resemble already existing things. One, because so many things already exist! Secondly, because just because my char uses a similar concept, doesn't mean they are the exact same. Rinnegan, byakugan and sharingan can see chakra. You would have to be ignorant or a liar to think they are all three the exact same therefore.

My BL is alchemy of a kind, but it is rare, unique, original (I assure you I did not copy something off this site, as I was unaware of the similarities and had made this and been working on it for a while), and distinct from the dragon slayers ability. Namely in the fact that mine is based on being able to control what I infuse chakra into, and dragon slayers get several other things that I do not.
Namely, AN ELEMENTAL DRAGON, free manipulation of their element, the ability to eat their element for chakra (wish I'd thought of that one), and dragon force, which gives them a stat boost. I do not have these things, but merely one similar aspect.

So I argue, respectfully, that my bl attribute should not be denied on that basis...

As for the Uzumaki... That is quite simple. It is crazy to assume the Uzumaki and Senju are the only clans that should be able to utilize life force at all. Ashura is not the only being in the universe that has a powerful body. I hope we can agree on that. And though they both have strong life force, each clan uses it differently. Mine is the same. My clan has benefits of life force, but they do not have chakra chains. For obvious reasons. And therefore I argue it is original enough to be accepted as distinct.
One life force allows for chakra chains, another for wood release. Both get stronger bodies, but the gist of it is, that they utilize it uniquely. My clan is no attempt to plagaraize these two, and is made to be used differently. Plus, I am from another world and dimension...

I cannot really make a case against my regeneration (which will not be immortality) is too similar to Creation Rebirth. As that, quite frankly is a bit irrelevant. Anyone can simply make a tech that is similar enough to help them sustain themselves in a similar fashion. And again, mine makes sense. It is due to their genes and life force. And is done in such a way that is also largely distinct. I have edited, and will make sure that it is reasonable, I simply would like it to be considered though. I stated that the eight gates could not break my body, however that is because the regeneration is largely and mainly against stresses upon it. I can still be decapitated and decimated other ways.

Please consider brothers.

Thank you,

Eversoris.
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

Born Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Release   Born Release EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:09 am

It's not fair to others that I let you come from somewhere else and get all of this...

I get you wanna be super duper awesome special right off the bat, but honestly it doesn't matter how much WC you do this is half community half rp whether we like it or not. People who have been here a long time and made it grow get and pass on these kinds of things you bring up all the time, things like this are given in events to good rpers.

For Dragonslayers your BALANCER is that they are not, yet they get one of their major perks? That is by no means a balancing thing. Not even slightly.

I also see you argue that you should get ONE facet of your things that two clans get because you lack chakra chains. So wood release and increased vitality as just a minor thing, and yet you think that is not OP why?

See I allow OP but when you have soooo many things under one roof, it becomes a MAJOR problem.

You know what makes rping fun? Creating a story first and foremost, I'm sorry most other naruto sites in the past operated like grindhouses where you just start OP and fight fight fight. This is not that, so my expectations reflect that. You wanna be OP? Fine! Limit your areas though, and make it long and drawn out, not birth given.

I want to foster an environment where everyone doesn't just fight all the time and recycle characters. I want each and every character death here to have as much impact as Neji or Jiraya's death. I want everyone to be able to get OP things along the way and have their character's stories play out, I want to make a story and I want people's time to reflect their power here, not something like their birth. You want to put a bunch of OP things in one, that's all it boils down to and it does not make me a dictator to limit that. With the recent activity check there are plenty of limiteds open now, and SS ranked jutsus for everyone are the OP that we are familiar with.

I cannot stress this enough, I want everyone to have their stuff but I want people to build characters for it too cause people won't be recycled as often here.

I'll check this more in the morning but these are my reasonings, thank you for moving this.
Back to top Go down
Eversoris
Academy
Eversoris

Born Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Release   Born Release EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:16 am

I totally understand.

Thank you for responding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Born Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Born Release   Born Release Empty