Naruto Age of the Past
GFX Request Service Rules IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
GFX Request Service Rules IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GFX Request Service Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

GFX Request Service Rules Empty
PostSubject: GFX Request Service Rules   GFX Request Service Rules EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:17 pm

These are the simple rules as I will be the one doing the graphics simply follow these rules and we will be on good terms yeah? Awesome glad to hear you accept this.

Rule Number 1: You must give me specifics as to what you want, me being a graphic designer and what not giving me vague shit is not gonna help me what so ever I would end up giving you a picture of an elephant with your name on it and being like here ya go! But no really give me every detail from your Face Claim to your background you want.

Rule number 2: You must pay, listen I spend hours making these images when I could be posting you will be paying me, otherwise the elephant picture will be what you get, I KID YOU NOT. The way you can get out of paying is giving me something of interest or if I approve it else where {QP, LW, ect are items of interest}

Rule number 3: All payments will be made to what ever account I make the design on. Gunji/Yahiko/Enzeru.

Pricing:
  • Avatars: Basic avatars like my Yahiko one are 500ryo each. However more advanced avatars such as the one seen on brink's avatar are 1000ryo each.

• Signatures: Signatures will vary based on the style you want. I will make the decision at the moment I read the request they will range between 1000-2000ryo each.

• Custom Rank: Want a custom rank for your character? 1,000ryo each with approval from an admin.

Request Template:
Code:
Style:What type of graphics do you want
Face Claim:What face claim are you wanting me to use
Background:What background would you like
Name of Character: Name of the character you want this for
Description:Full on description to help me make what you want.
Payment:{ryo,QP,LW,ect}
Ryo:{this will be filled out by me if it is a signature and if you choose ryo as a payment if not a signature then use the payment list to figure out what to put here.}

GFX Examples:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: GFX Request Service Rules   GFX Request Service Rules EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:23 pm

10k for 3 avis and 3 sigs, and ill throw in another 10k for a background and youtube cover image if you can do it.

Specifics, Toshiro- Toshiro Hitsuguya (Post time skip) he is a Yuki and if you can, fit Moro the Wolf Goddess from Princess Mononoke (Ice Wolf)

Kikato- Caius Ballad or the Samurai guy with purple hair I always use, like you did for my Sannin pic, in the desert with the Ichibi if possible (The Tank)

And Agito- Lightning all over, a Black haired Male, Anime, Ill leave the other specifics up to you, as long as it matches his description (the Lightning)
Back to top Go down
Kohei "Light" Shichisei
Master
Kohei

Character sheet
Character Name: Kohei Shichisei
Clan: None {PBT}
Element: Wind, Lightning, Earth, Air

PostSubject: Re: GFX Request Service Rules   GFX Request Service Rules EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:24 pm

BREH USE THE TEMPLATE IN A SEPARATE TOPIC >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GFX Request Service Rules   GFX Request Service Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

GFX Request Service Rules
Page 1 of 1