Naruto Age of the Past
The Vote for the New SS Character IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Vote for the New SS Character IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vote for the New SS Character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

The Vote for the New SS Character Empty
PostSubject: The Vote for the New SS Character   The Vote for the New SS Character EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:18 pm

~Hello Everyone~

With the recent growth in members, it has been decided that there shall be another character that will reach the status of SS ranked.

Below please cast your suggestions as to whom you think the strongest Character or Writer on the site is and WHY. Please add in a paragraph for the reasoning, but bear in mind you cannot elect yourself. Tonight at 12PM central time, the polling will close and I will open up a voting thread to decide whom the sixth member will be.
Back to top Go down
Enzeru The New Workaholic
GFX/Coder
Enzeru The New Workaholic

Character sheet
Character Name: Enzeru Metsuki
Clan: Metsuki/CLN
Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Vote for the New SS Character   The Vote for the New SS Character EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:30 pm

If you would like me to be entirely honest,  I believe one of Gwyns characters should be SS.  My reasoning for this is she brings a unique quality of life to her characters.  She picks up the slack of others when they post, sure some posts lack in word count, but if she wants to actually try which generally she does, she will do so, examples of this are that of the Konoha fair, she finished the rest of the WC.  So if we are to give anyone on here SS rank I believe one of Gwyn's character receives it.  Not because she was once Mizukage but because of her unique sense of character in all of her characters.  It is a blast to role play with her and even read he posts because they are very unique and lively. Also if I remember correctly she wiped the floor with Taika, the next in line to be hokage who was trained by Kirito. So with his being said my decision is Gwyn.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: The Vote for the New SS Character   The Vote for the New SS Character EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Well I agree, She has done many things worthy of this, but let me throw out there a new player to the table, our very own GFX Admin, Enzeru/Yahiko/Gunji, My recomandation comes from a long time of pondering, and I would like to recommend him for many reasons, he is consistant with his roleplaying, each character he has is unique and each are powerful in their own ways, he is orginal and Creative, he thinks outside the box, and his time management skills are superb, he can go to Collage, rp, mod, and gfx and not miss a beat, His role playing is fun to read I think, and I like rping with him, he makes you think outside the box, His characters powers range all over, and he prefers to rp getting something, jutsu SKill or otherwise other then the easy way out of it, Its true he gets scattered brained but I feel we all do from time to time, he is helpful, supportive, generous, curtious, kind, and respectful, IC he is powerful, and not because of stats or jutsu, but because of his OOC rping skills, So my vote must be cast for him, and if I had to specifiy a Character I would say Yahiko.....

Now As for Why I agree with the previous two but not enough to vote for, is because Gwyn did quit at one point, I understand the reason as to why, but the fact is, she did not tough it out, and that is a blemish on her record, other wise it would be a much tougher choice right now, I applogize for this, but I Thank you both for all you have done, and I thank Taika for his two cents, all thought he may not have read the post thoroughly on making a paragraph, XD
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Vote for the New SS Character   The Vote for the New SS Character EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:06 pm

This is actually a very tough decision for me. I would have voted for Taika but with his recent battles, mainly him vs Gwyn and this 3v1 thread now he still has some work to do before he is up to that level in my opinion. However I do agree with the choice of one of Gwyn's characters or Yahiko being nominated. Gwynevere is here very often and is really fun to rp with and also to just read her threads with any of her characters. She seems to be well versed in her role playing and in my opinion could keep up with the best of us if we all were on equal footing.

Yahiko, our very own lovable GFXer, has amazing time management and multitasking skills and has even taken on my title of workaholic lately. I haven't had the chance to rp with him myself yet but his posts are usually pretty full and also enjoyable to read. He did get wiped going against Fenn just like Taika got wiped going up against Gwynevere and at the moment I'm honestly unsure of his real rping ability.

All of this being said, I'm gonna bend the rules here and nominate both of them for the spot. If im forced to choose one it would be gwyn. However I'd like to see them both rise to the level of Sannin.
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: The Vote for the New SS Character   The Vote for the New SS Character EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Just to note, Yahiko only got wiped by me due to stat differences, and Enzeru's was for Character plot/ Stat differences as well, just to make sure that is clear
Back to top Go down
Roland Ootsutsuki
Owner
Roland Ootsutsuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Roland
Clan: Ootsutsuki
Element: Fire, Wind, Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Vote for the New SS Character   The Vote for the New SS Character EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Also to make it clear, this is not the vote. Repeat elections just stifle the pool haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vote for the New SS Character   The Vote for the New SS Character Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vote for the New SS Character
Page 1 of 1