Naruto Age of the Past
The Bug User gains a drinking buddy! IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Bug User gains a drinking buddy! IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bug User gains a drinking buddy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinmaru Aburame
Anbu Captain
Shinmaru Aburame

The Bug User gains a drinking buddy! Empty
PostSubject: The Bug User gains a drinking buddy!   The Bug User gains a drinking buddy! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:35 am

Shinmaru was sitting in his favorite bar drinking his Corona in a corner after a long day of training. It had been some time since he had a drink, a full 8 hours! That was way too long. He liked to drink as often as he could and his favorite drinking activity was watching all of the people in the bar, especially the drunks who made fools of themselves every chance they got. It was probably weird to be sitting in a corner of a crowded bar drinking a beer all by yourself but Shin didn't care. He wasn't one to concern himself with other people's opinions of him. Besides, he was fine with the company of his insects, one of which was crawling up his finger at the moment. The gourd Shin normally carried on his back was set aside on the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Moroha Yuki
Clan: Yuki
Element: Water, Wind, Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Bug User gains a drinking buddy!   The Bug User gains a drinking buddy! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Meliodas would have stopped at a rather interesting bar that he had yet to have spent his time in on this wonderful day, though not much could be said about the outer or inner appearance of the bar it was lively with friendly people and interesting interactions. However, there would be one person that would catch the eye of the man and that would seemingly be someone sitting in the corner drinking by themselves and this was not something Meliodas would be okay with for what was the point of enjoying the great taste of different and unique beers, ales, and other assortment of alcohols if not without someone to share the experience with someone with similar or even opposing views of your own?

Therefore, after Meliodas would seemingly use his swift feet and hands to acquire himself a beer of seemingly the same nature of the man in the corner he would approach him after popping off the cap with his fingers sending the tab flying swiftly into the roof as he would take a seat even before the man could speak…

“Yo, my name is Meliodas I don’t think I have seen you around here.”

Though his words would be short they would be meet with a smile on his face and his emerald eyes looking at his new found friend, for though they may not have started as close friends Meliodas wasn’t one to make many enemies so therefore, until otherwise proven to him you were a friend and he had no complaint with many even more companions to go on adventures and have wonderful interactions with. Therefore, as he would take a long jug of his beer he would await the man’s answer as he would seemingly slam down his bottle as he would seemingly let out a deep exhale to show his satisfaction with the beverage in his hand.

So with that he would slightly lean back in his chair and would have one foot on the table support and one on the floor pushing him up and down as he would have his beer resting on the table his smile strong, and his mind clear as he would await the man in front of him to respond and hopefully tell him his name so that he could at least have the pleasure of knowing who indeed he would be having a beer with this fine evening…
Back to top Go down
Shinmaru Aburame
Anbu Captain
Shinmaru Aburame

PostSubject: Re: The Bug User gains a drinking buddy!   The Bug User gains a drinking buddy! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:18 am

Shin was staring absentmindedly at the whole of the interior of the bar as he drank his beer. A small insect crawled down his right arm and stopped just on the tip of the third finger of his right hand, the hand holding the beer. He had not really been paying too much attention to his surroundings, something out of character for Shin as he liked to know what was going on around him, when a young man about 19 with messy blond hair and emerald eyes sat down at his table with a smile on his face and a beer in his hand making himself at home.

“Yo, my name is Meliodas I don’t think I have seen you around here.”

A pretty straight forward statement, at least that was what it seemed on the surface. As Meliodas began to sip his beer, multiple scenarios had already played out in Shin's mind. In an instant he had run through every possible meaning or intention behind Meliodas' first statement as well as how he had come and sat down at the same table looking so relaxed and carefree. After considering everything, Shin decided he was more or less harmless and he would answer his question. Shin's face was mostly covered by his hood and jacket and even in the dark bar he was wearing his black sunglasses. "My name is Shinmaru, although I would prefer it if you called me Shin. I have been around, I just keep to myself most times." Shin would say in response to Meliodas' inquiry before finishing his beer at the same time a small cluster of insects landed on the table with a new beer for Shin and then crawled up Shin's left sleeve and disappeared. This would normally come off as a creepy site to most but Shinmaru didn't see things the way most people did. Even if Shin did think and see things the way most people did, he wouldn't have cared either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bug User gains a drinking buddy!   The Bug User gains a drinking buddy! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bug User gains a drinking buddy!
Page 1 of 1